Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot with romance, loss of innocence, secrets, incest, smut...anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietPlease

Planetoid
I've been wanting to try a role play that revolves around a sweet, virtuous girl who stumbles across a side she didn't know she had until her curiosity was piqued by feelings for her older brother. A spark between them leads their sibling love to grow to something much deeper and more intimate. They explore these new feelings together, feeding her curiosity, learning more and more ways to express their secret love and please each other. Of course they would have to keep up the appearance of a normal brother and sister, a good girl and a promising young man, but behind closed doors they're insatiable for each other. It starts out innocent enough, and from there we can keep it tasteful or get as dirty and kinky as you like. Depending on the way things go it might be fun to include a little affectionate dominance and submission. Just don't ask for any force, coercion, blackmail, rape, violence, or anything like it.

While there will be smut, I don't want immediate, endless sex. I love character and relationship development, and with a bit of story we should have plenty to write about...and I love to write :)

I prefer playing through email or PMs. We can discuss details there. So if you're interested, send me a message and let's see how well we play together.

Possible high school plot idea:

He's a high school senior, she's a freshman. The school year is almost over, and so far he's managed to make it through without being too overly protective if his little sister. But when the big man on campus asks her to prom, brotherly instincts kick in. Everyone knows the guy's reputation, and she isn't the kind of girl he usually has following him up and down the halls. She's a 'good girl', inexperienced, not sure if she wants to go through with everything her hulking, popular jock of a date surely has planned for the night. As she thinks about it more, talks about it with her friends, hears more and more about all the sexual adventures that are out there to be had, she realizes that it all actually sounds like a lot fun. But she doesn't want it with this guy she doesn't even know and definitely doesn't trust. Intrigued and excited, she turns to the one guy she does trust for advice. Her brother is shocked at first when she comes to him asking if her date really will expect it all in one night, but relieved to hear she's unsure. The talk turns into more, and the two discover a desire that has been waiting for the right time to blossom. The story can be one of a secret romance that starts innocently enough but grows as heated as we want.

RE: Plot with romance, love, loss of innocence, secrets, incest, smut...anyone?

PM me some more details about the RP? I'm interested in RPing with you. Only, if you want to, of course :p

Hi! I really like your RP, but could you send me some details about the RP because I didn't quite understand ALL of it... But I think that I would be very pleased to RP with you :). I actually really like it so please give me a quick reply when you can!!

-Lorena

Bump, idea added...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom