Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karixia's looking Version 2.0 [Want to play futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karixia

Star
A little about me...

Good afternoon, my name is Karixia and I am looking for role plays. I am a twenty nine year old woman. I will no tell you where I am from because I really don't think that matters. Well with that out of the way let me tell you a bit about what I am looking for and what I will offer in exchange. I value quality over quantity, give me your best and I will give you my best, give me your worst or don't think about your post and I will never answer you. I value a person that gives his or her best in each post, that tells me a lot about them. A person that just writes a sentence to get away from the post doesn't really deserve my respect or my best. I may answer you once or twice but I will stop writing with you after a couple of post.

Well now that you know a bit about me let me tell you some more things, yeah lots and lots of info!. Well let me now tell you about my favorite settings. I love school role plays and modern role plays, give me something horror or post apocalyptic and I will love you. I really ain't that good with futuristic settings, medieval settings or space settings. I don't do furries, just ain't good at it never was and never will be. Now with that out of the way let me get you to the stuff you been waiting, on and offs.​

Turn On's

Bondage
Heavy or not I just love bondage in a good story. Add a deep plot behind it and I will love you forever.

Chastity
There is nothing better than shoving dildos inside my character and locking them away in chastity belts, OH NO you have the control! and keys!.

Public Humiliation
Force my char to go out naked, or on all fours, force some stuff in a public setting!.

Post Apocalyptic
I just love a good old Zombie rp or a apocalyptic rp.

Literacy
Don't come to me with only one or two sentence, I will guarantee to leave you waiting. Come to me with ten paragraphs and I will try my best to give you the same.

Abuse
Well this is a real odd topic, I like abuse and torture however don't take it to extremes. Slap her around and force yourself on her sure. Don't go braking bones and taking of limbs or I will ignore you.

Spankings
I ADORE spankings that is all I need to say

Incest
This is also something I enjoy roleplaying.

High-School Roleplay
Being a teacher? student? principal? sure sure and sure!.

Whatever you can tell me
Tell me something you wanna rp and I will most likely do it​

Turn Off's

Scat
No...just no.... that is just gross in my opinion...
Gore//Vore
Nop just nop
Bestiality
Furries
Again, some people like it, I don't

Pictures

Plots....

Romance, MxF (Fxf), Drama, Long Term

There is a new girl in school, she is hot and very good looking however quickly she gives herself out as not wanting to be with the ‘it’ crowd. With that in mind the bullies at the school decide to make an example out of her, ‘if you are not with us, you are against us’. They start bullying her however that is when YC comes in and rescues her. Your character take a beating for her thinking nothing of it. Yc helps you to the nurse and ever since then the both of you became good friends. Having a lot of things in common Yc wants to ask her out, however would he get the balls to do it?.

RE: Karixia's looking Version 2.0

Well it is still open if you are willing to rp it :)

Yes indeedy. Now is it okay if I do "training" before I sell you off? Or do you prefer the selling to go off quick and for the owner to do everything that she wants?

Well hon it is you who wants to rp so you pm me! :p

All my rps went to a standstill need something to keep myself up!

Just to let you know, we can't check out your kinks cause rabbit hole doesn't work anymore.

ah... did not know that... I guess I will search for another way. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom