Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for illiterate nonRPer to waist time plotting and suddenly disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking desperately for an illiterate non-RPer who will waist time with an involved e-mail exchange plotting and planning. Must suddenly cease interest, e-mails, and disappear.

Best candidates would be those that once abandoning a storyline then post asking for an RP partner to work with.

This is of course a lot to ask for as it is uncommon, but a girl's gotta at least ask. Right?

Will you be my non-RPer? It's simple, don't PM or post and I will love you forever.

My quirky cravings and pairings are listed below with asterisks marking the good stuff:

Human x human ****** Oh, yes. I'll be the human. Thanks for the specific ideas.
OC x OC ********** Lot's of stars for that one. Can't get enough.

Canons:

The anime animation thing with the girl in the miniskirt and the clueless guy with the sidekick.
Lord of the Trek Wars, Episodes I to III.5 M/M/M with Spock and Luke meeting Frodo, but Luke's robotic hand can't do the Vulcan pinch thing to get the ring off Frodo's you know.
Avengers -- The bow and arrow guy is left behind to do himself because the others didn't know why he was there in the first place.

Open to all kinks even the ones everyone denies -- what does it matter if you meet the requirements. Think about it.

P.S. On a serious note, I'd like to start RPing again. It's been a while so send me a PM. No non-con or incest or scat.

Ooo. Can I suggest some overplayed, tired pairing that everyone wants yet no one knows how to play properly? That way, when I inevitably get bored and leave without telling you, you can wrack your brain wondering why I won't or haven't replied?

Maybe we can flesh out a good idea, then I can immediately bail by telling you I have too many RPs going on, only to advertise for more two days later?

Can I? Can I? Pretty please? Never mind, I'm bored.

I just wanted to let you know, I'm posting this to give you a bump in hopes you find someone worth RPing with. You are AMAZING, cause you're post is extremely accurate. o.o

Can I PM you and not even get a THOUGHT of a reply, even if it is only saying you don't want an RP? I get tired of those considerate people replying to my messages... so rude.

But do you do ocxcanon of the really popular TV show with the guys and the people and the tight shirts and the paranormal activity? You know, the one with the vampire supernatural diaries of thrones?

No wait. I'll pm you with wanna rp? And leave you to fill in all of the blanks and when I do get back with you, I'll hate the idea and not make any suggestions to make me like it at all.

Sounds like a good plan! I'll get on that pm, tomorrow. Maybe.

(I adore this in so many ways)

35533763.jpg

Don't mean to create an admin headache, but I don't know how to move a thread if there is an expectation of that.

But thanks for everyone's responses.

This should be left as a guide and a laugh, request or not it brightened my mood. Wish the title was a little more serious, just to catch me off guard ^_^

Well done, my friend, this made me laugh quite nicely. A perfect way to let the stress out after a final exam!

Verse said:
Sent you a pm. Open only if you intend to reject me without replying.

I would never ever blow you off. I promise to always keep that special unopened PM from you in my inbox untouched forever and ever.

What if we started a roleplay where we all roleplayed as terrible illiterate roleplayers.

When everyone is trolls no one will be

And today is the day I became a supervillain

intrepidabigail said:
Verse said:
Sent you a pm. Open only if you intend to reject me without replying.

I would never ever blow you off. I promise to always keep that special unopened PM from you in my inbox untouched forever and ever.

*_* Delicious virgin PM.

I wish to partake in all of the kinks that you specifically listed as NOT HAPPENING. I will pester you everyday I see you, passive-aggressively trying to get you into toilet play, feet, or cub-fur (that's a thing, isn't it?). Also, I will send you explicit pictures of myself in my lab. ...rador.

P.S. On a serious note, I'd like to start RPing again. It's been a while so send me a PM. No non-con or incest or scat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom