Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Trip To The Land of the Rising Sun (True Grave & Raeona)

"Yeah, I have" She said, glancing up at him and shrugging slightly. "Come along then" She said, leading him along through the streets and pointing out different places. "If you want, we can go to the mall, just so I can show you that, then I can show you to the school so you know where to go" She said, smiling a bit and raising an eyebrow slightly.

Trevor nodded.
"Cool. Seems like a nice neighborhood."
He followed her, checking out the architecture.
"Sure, I'd love to see a Japanese mall. It would also be imperative that I know where the school is."
He followed her, noticing that she was getting a bit more into this tour guide thing.

Saiyuri nodded her head and lead him to the mall, holding the doors open for him and letting him inside. Inside, it would be rather huge and bustling. Taking a deep breath, she looked over to him and smiled a bit. "Wanna look around a bit, or do you just wanna keep moving on?"

Trevor looked at her.
"I'd like to look around a bit if that's cool with you. With all of the studying I'll have to do soon, I may not get to see this place again for a little while."
He hustled over to what looked like a video store.
"Oh, man! Ryu ga Gatoku 5!"

In the U.S., this gaming series was known as Yakuza, and he had been a big fan of it since it came to North America in 2005. This one had yet to come to the U.S., and he was eagerly anticipating a Yakuza 5.
"To hold it in my hands is as close as I'll get for now."
He held it, then put it down.
"Okay, so, what's hip in the fashion of Japan. Please don't tell me it's "swag"."

Saiyuri smirked a bit at the reaction he had and simply stood back, waiting for the him to put the video back. Once he did, she chuckled and blinked curiously as he asked about their fashion trends.

"Swag?" She asked, giving him a strange look before she shook her head. "No, we kind of focus on colour, skirts, patterns, stuff like that" She said, shrugging slightly and pointing towards a nearby shop where there were a few manicans. "Like that"

Trevor looked over and felt a "Hallelujah" theme go off in his head as she did not even recognize the term.
"It's nothing you want to know about, trust me."
He looked over at the mannequins and saw that they were dressed pretty decently.
"A little loud for my tastes, but not bad."
He turned back to Saiyuri.
"Do you and your friends hang out here often?"

Saiyuri hesitated a moment and shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose you could say that, I only have a few friends" She said as she glanced around. "And generally, we just spend our time in the big arcade down the street"

Trevor looked at her.
"Yeah, I know the feeling. I only have a few close friends myself."
She said arcade, and he smiled.
"I would like to see this arcade. They're not as prevalent in my country now as they were a few decades ago."
Saiyuri seemed almost...hurt that she didn't have more friends, so he made it a point to avoid the subject in the future...and he couldn't help but think that maybe he could be the friend to her she had not had yet.

Back
Top Bottom