Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-Apocalyptic

Jugger82

Singularity
First off, let me start off by saying what kind of Apocalypse this is. There are no zombies. No mutants. No radiation creatures. Just humans and other animals that have survived during the course of this apocalypse...

This apocalypse was due to war and lack of resources. Over the years, the Earth and its people killed each other off as they fought to survive. Countries waged war against one another until the population of Earth had gone from several billion to less than one million in the world. Due to this, humans have scattered all around the world, which is a barren wasteland with little plant life and remnants of a time long since past. Villages and small-time governments have formed up, and with hardships such as this...corruption has definitely spread. Raider groups of all kinds litter the earth, and now the world is truly survival of the fittest.

Villages and small towns are formed from water sources, such as underground waterbanks that have developed during the course of Earth's recline. What little plant life left is eaten by deer and other herbivores that are eaten by wolves, bears, humans, etc. Anything is food. Guns and ammo still exist, as does machinery such as cars or pumps. Though not all have the benefit of gaining such technology and with little protection for villages and towns, people have turned to making lives as mercenaries for hire to help protect civilized civilizations from predators or to hunt down those that threaten to destroy them.

How will you live your life in this world?

idk, i guess people want like, purely smut RP? I like your RP because I feel like there can actually be a real story behind it.

Back
Top Bottom