Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far Cry 3 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahL

Moon
I am looking for a Far Cry 3 1x1 RP. I would need to RP with a mature male partner that could handle heavy gore, language, explicit scenes, romace, and so on. At least a paragraph or two, minimum. I RP through PM only.
For this RP, I'd play the part of an OC who was studying biology off the coast of Japan. Here's a little bit about my OC:

Name: Adelia LaRochelle
Appearance: Adelia has long blonde, wavy hair and gray eyes. She has high cheekbones, a sloped nose and heart shaped lips. Whenever she is outside or studying for biology, she wears a certain outfit. It consists of a thin, white long sleeve shirt that has a hood attached to it, and skinny khaki pants. She wears a brown leather belt, and knee-high brown leather boots. She stands at around 5'5", and has a slender figure.
Personality: Adelia has a good sense of humor, and usually tries to make the best out of the worst scenarios. She's not afraid to take a stand, or do what has to be done. Adelia likes working alongside someone, but can stand independent and dominant on her own.
Simplified Backstory: Adelia was studying abroad in Japan for biology, and enjoying the stay. She had met many great people and colleagues, and was adjusting easily to life in Japan. One man, whom she had grown close to, had told her of an uncharted island that was home to the elusive yellow-necked Cassowary. Adelia trusted him, and allowed him to fly them to Rook Island, which was paradise. (The rest will come through in the first post or so of the RP)
Skills: Adelia has had little experience with firearms; her father took her to shooting ranges when she was younger, but she stopped going at the age of 17. Her strength lie mostly in the fact that she ran track and cross country in high school, so she was agile and fast. Also, it helped that she had some knowledge of the wildlife around her, due to her biology courses.

For this RP, I had a few pairings in mind:
Jason Brody x OC
Vaas Montenegro x OC
OC xOC

I may be open to other pairings, if you suggest them.​

Interesting. Vaas doesn't strike me as the type for the capacity for romance. Unless this was before...[spoiler omitted]...Jason is interesting but I'd be more inclined to play an OC. I identified more with Grant, but appreciate the skills Jason acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom