Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Prowl for RPs -Updated_

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinR778

Supernova
Hello there, welcome to my request thread. I'm Kevin and if you're looking for RPs then you came to the right place. I RP over PMs, Threads, and IMs (Yahoo and Aim). I tend to write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs (usually more towards the middle of that range) depending on my partner and the RP itself. And now to the RPs!

(Note: Some pictures below are NSFW)

#1 Title: An Adventure of Erotic Proportions

Pairing: Master or Mistress/Slave or Pet

Idea: The Master or Mistress is an adventurer who upon exploring a unknown part of the rain forest (or desert, jungle, whatever it may be) discovers a small village of humans (or Nekos, something else requested, if it's Pet instead of Slave). He or she soon finds out that the villagers rely on pleasure to survive. He or she meets one of the villagers and takes them back after the expedition to become their slave/pet. Exploiting their need for pleasure but eventually they become close with his or her new slave/pet. Will he or she fall for them or just use them for their desires?

Basically a Master or Mistress/Slave or Pet with an actual plot beforehand.

#2 Title: It Takes A Village
Pairing: Explorer/Natives (For Female Natives: This. For Male Natives: A few similar to this.)

Idea: Similar to the above plot except he or she doesn't take a slave and upon discovering the reliance on pleasure becomes a new member of the village. The lack of males or females making them rely on him or her to keep the village alive. Alittle smuttier than the one above but it still has plot.

#3 Title: Who Says Reading Isn't Fun?

Pairing: Incubus/Librarian or Succubus/Librarian

Idea: After a long day working at the library, it's time to lock up for the night. But along the way a strange looking book drops to the floor. The title in Latin and hard to make out. When the title of the book is read correctly, it releases a demon into our world. The demon bent on seducing any it can. Will they be seduced by the mystical demon?

Could become a potential power struggle but generally a better smut type idea than a plot oriented one.

#4 Title: Curiosity

Pairing: Brother/Sister or Cousin/Cousin

Idea: When their parents are away, they discover each other's changing bodies and decide to experiment a bit. It starts as simple kissing but over time it escalates in to full blown passionate sex. This would continue after their parents return, but will they get caught? I figure they're young at around 16-17, possibly twins? Or just born close together. Smutty at first but the plot grows as we go on if you'd like to add a bit of romance in there too

#5 Title: Lustful Brothers

Pairing: Incubus Brothers (Similar to the Incubus above)/Woman (or Women)

Idea: Two incubi are free on earth, roaming it for their most carnal desires. When the two brothers are on the search for the same thing, lust, passion, what ever you may call it. What happens when the same woman catches both their eyes?

Pretty simple, sibling rivalry as they try to out do eachother by pleasing her the most. Kinda smutty

#6 Title: Be Careful What You Wish For

Pairing: Demon/Human

Idea: When a human discovers a wish granting demon, how will they use it? For good? For revenge? But wishes aren't free. What would you do to have your dreams fulfilled?

Pretty simple really, each wish cost something, to be decided by the demon. Each new wish costs more and more. How far are you willing to go?

#7 Title: What's This Do?

Pairing: Pokemorph/Trainer

Idea: While out on their adventure, the Pokemon finds a mysterious stone. It looks to be an evolutionary stone but not like any others. When the Pokemon touches it, it transforms them into a Pokemorph (Half-Pokemon, Half-Human). With this new form, what happens when a bond becomes more?

Basically could be romantic, smutty or even plotty, it's up to you.

#8 Title: When Worse Comes to Worst

Pairing: Uncle/Niece or Aunt/Nephew

Idea: Their parents have had enough, sick of the wild behavior and the sound of sex filling their house. They get sent off to live with their Uncle/Aunt who's a bit more easy going that their parents. When stories of their escapades intrigue their Uncle/Aunt, they still got it despite their age and are thinking about getting some young blood, preferably them.

Pretty simple really, could be romantic later on or just smutty. I was thinking around late twenties to early thirties for the Aunt or Uncle.

#9 Title: From Online to Reality

Idea: On an online roleplaying site (similar to here of course), two roleplayers get to know eachother and set up a roleplay, they hit it off and play well together. But then in character turns to out of character, what happens when meeting up is an option?

Could be a pontentially very long term RP.

#10 Title: A Lesson He Won't Soon Forget

Pairing: Wife/Cheating Husband

Idea: They are happily married, nice house with good jobs, and a good enough time in the bedroom. But when he's caught cheating, she teaches him a lesson!

Pretty simple idea. Basically she decides to dominate him for once and pretty much does what she pleases to him. Could include some light bondage if requested but nothing too heavy, as well as other extra kinks you could add.

#11 Title: A Queen Among Men

Pairing: Reverse Harem Members/Harem Boss

Idea: Running a harem is hard, especially when all of her members are in love with her. Unsure told who to pick she takes her time and has her fun with her boys.

#12 Title: Just What The Doctor Ordered

Pairing: Doctor/Nurse

Idea: There's a new doctor in the hospital, young and quite good looking. When an overworked nurse meets up with the new doctor, things click immediately.

Could be a bit of a smut RP, but leans more toward plot and could be a pretty long term RP. Potential for long term romance with some conflict or just lots of smut.

#13 Title: 8 Days Left NEW

Pairing: Dying Person/Various Others

Idea: They had just found out that they have 8 days to live, so they want to make the best of it. They want their last 8 days to be the best of their lives.

Pretty simple, and potentially very smutty.

Pictures are for visual aid and better visualization of the RP but aren't set in stone when setting up and RP. To view some you may have to refresh the page.

I'll add more plots in the future as well as more pictures. If you see an Idea that you like, feel free to reply here or send me a PM. Most if not all of my plots have interchangeable roles and can me modified as you choose. I have my Kink List in my signature if you so require it!

Don't see a plot that you like? Feel free to suggest your own ideas instead!

Hope to hear from you,
Kevin

RE: On the Prowl for RPs -Updated December 23rd-

the fantasy sounds fun.. have any certain roles in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom