Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Scott placed his hands lightly on her wrists as he nodded, letting her draw the mask up slowly. He was prepared to catch her should she try and lift any further than his lips. Tonight she didn't risk it and they enjoyed a nice soft kiss. He smiled at her softly before he fixed the mask and slipped her legs off his.

"Now you be a good girl and wait here while I go shower, then I'll run your bath," he grinned at her as he rose and head to the bathroom. He glanced over his shoulder briefly to see if she was checking out his ass.

When he got up Morgan's eyes actually did wonder to his ass, and when he caught her looking she blushed bright red and turned around. She tried to sit still, she really did, but after about five minutes she got restless and she didn't know what else to do. She thought to herself how much she wanted him to trust her, and she didn't like the way her heart started to pound whenever she neared him now.
Without being able to take it anymore, she stood up and went into her room, finding a piece of cloth he had once used for a blindfold on her she decided she would join him in the shower. She walked back into the living room and neared the door to the bathroom. She hoped he wouldn't get mad, but she was sure he would if she saw who he was, so she slipped the blindfold over her eyes, making sure her hair was out from underneath it and walked slowly into the bathroom, very hesitant of her movements. She could hear the shower, and it only sounded to be a couple feet away so hesitantly she asked: "Can I j-join you?"

Scott blinks in surprise as he hears her voice, he was certain he had locked the door. He panicked for a moment before he noticed the blindfold. She could have easily discovered his identity but had chosen to rob herself of sight. He stopped the water for a moment and tilted his head at her.

"Well I thought a good soak would be better for your bruise," he looked her up and down, admiring the glistening juices dripping down her inner thighs, "I can draw the bath to share or we can have a shower, I don't see you being able to bend and stretch for the shower though, your call."

The way his voice slid over her skin was like pure satin and it made her skin prickle with goosebumps from head to toe. Morgan shuddered, and then took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm before he noticed her body's reaction to him. She was happy that he didn't seem angry with her and bit her lip a little before answering.
"I like the bath option, although, you might have to uh-help me into the actual tub." She caught herself actually giggling as she said it.

Scott smirked and grabbed a towel to dry his hair as he walked over to the bath, turning on the taps to get the bath started. He walks smoothly over and behind Morgan, he pulls her back against his wet, muscular chest, letting his arms slide around her. He had noticed her nipples were still hard despite the warmth in the room. He gently rubbed the hard nubs with his wet fingers.

"I think I could lift you into the tub, I might even consider washing your hair and scrubbing your back if you like," he breaths hotly into her ear before nipping it lightly.

She can feel his erection returning and pressing against her ass lightly once again.

Morgan could feel everything so well with her vision not present. His hard chest, his hardening erection and when he bit her ear her entire body quivered in front of him. She heard what he said and could only nod, she wanted him to lift her, she wanted comfort, not sex just comfort and as messed up as it might have sounded she was starting to feel comfortable, maybe too comfortable, around this man.
She turned around and placed her arms around his neck, interlocking her fingers, ready for him to pick her up and for them to bathe together.

"Patience my dear," He gave her bum a light swat as she turned to face him, "The water doesn't fill instantly."

He chuckled and did lift and carry her over to the bath, he guided her hand to the water. Once her hand penetrated the bubbles she could test the heat to check it was okay for her. Once the water was high enough and the temperature was accepted by both he carefully scooped up her legs and lowered her into the water before he climbed in behind her. It was a bit cramped with both of them, but not uncomfortably so, he leaned into the water with a soft groan and pulled her back to lay on his firm chest.

Morgan wanted to guard herself from him, but when he was like this, it was impossible to do. After they were both in and she was situated in front of him, she relaxed entirely. She scooted up more toward him till she could lay her head on his upper chest near his shoulder and she found herself giving his skin a kiss. She was astounded at herself, that she didn't even had to think about doing it, she just did it. With one hand she trailed her fingers over and around his muscles, liking how they rippled underneath her touch.
"Tell me something." She whispered, her head nuzzling on his chest. "Why am I not scared of you anymore? But scared of myself?" This time when she whispered it was barely audible.

"I hope it's because you've come to learn I don't want to hurt you," Scott replies softly, "And I'm afraid I don't know why you fear yourself, understanding women is well beyond my intelligence I'm afraid."

He smiles softly as he strokes her skin in return, gently washing her hair with his free hand. He finds the moment so very relaxing and soothing, his erection presses against her but he feels no need to do anything about it. The moment is enough, his state of arousal purely because of the attractive girl laying nude against him. Scott was aware of Stockholm syndrome and had actually hoped it would come to pass. But he wasn't knowledgeable about it and wasn't sure if it could be done so quickly.

He debated against revealing himself, but decided to put it off until after the bath. Just in case she didn't take the news well he didn't want to be in such an exposed position.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm a woman I don't understand it well myself." Morgan lightly laughed. "And Yes, I have come to learn that." She couldn't help it and she smiled. She wanted to also wash him, but since she couldn't see anything she decided it might not be wise to reach out and try to find the soap. She would more than likely end up knocking something over.
She leaned her head back into his hand, sighing. "That feels so good." A slight pause. "How many weeks have I been here?"

"Weeks? you've barely been here a week and a half, almost two," he chuckles softly, and teases her, "I'm not sure if I should be offended you think it's been longer, has my company been that bad?"

He shifts her slightly so he can grab the shampoo and pours a little over his hand. Using both hands he starts to rub it into her hair, he pauses and laughs suddenly.

"Sorry, I was about to tell you to close your eyes so I could rinse this out, then it occurred how daft that would sound..."

Morgan laughed at him, she couldn't help it, it just came so easily and she let it flow. "Your company can actually be quite pleasing sometimes." When he rubbed her hair she moaned and relaxed even more, even though she didn't think that she could. "That would be very daft." Her head crooked upwards into his hands, a small chill going down her spine when he touched the small hair at the base of the neck. "I put this on, because I want you to trust me. I know you may not, but I truly would like for you to." With the angle she was in, she leaned forward and decided to give him a kiss. She missed the first time and landed on his stubbly cheek while mumuring: "Don't laugh." she retried and this time she ended up on his lips. It wasn't a deep kiss just one that was a light peck, and after she did that, she smiled slightly on one side and moved slightly back down so he could rinse her hair.

"I do trust you a little, more so after the blindfold stunt," he admitted as she kissed his chin, he smirked and tilted his head so the next kiss would be on his lips. As she shuffled a little further down he scooped up water in his hands and slowly poured it over her head, washing out the shampoo. Then they repeated with the conditioner, with the tricky part sorted they could enjoy the soak. Scott let his fingers slowly rub along her skin, carefully avoiding the bruised flesh.

Morgan moaned a little when he rubbed her skin, it made her get goosebumps because it felt so good. He was warm, the water was warm, and she was relaxed for the first time in a long time. Her muscles were loose and she felt her eyes slowly start to drift closed while she wrapped an arm around his mid section. "Ya'know if you aren't careful I might fall asleep on you."

"Well if you do I'm sure I can find a creative way to wake you up again," he smirks, "But falling asleep in the tub isn't too wise."

He carefully maneuvered her off him and slipped out of the pool, then he lifted her out as well. He grabbed a large fluffy towel and wrapped it around her, pulling her against his chest.

"I only just cleaned you up and I already want to get you all dirty again," he whispered softly.

"That's true it might not be." Morgan said to him while he got her out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her. When he pulled her to his chest she put her hands up to place them on his hard pectorals out of instinct, and for a second time since she had put the blindfold on she was glad. She didn't want to see the expression on his face because she was blushing because of what he had said to her. A slight smile adorned her face and she bit her bottom lip. She raised her arm and placed it on his shoulder, her hand starting to lightly finger its way through his hair.

He looked down at her and rather than resisting or pushing away she moved closer. She looked so cute as she bit her lower lip and reached up to tease her fingers in his hair. She had that cute blush and he leaned down, kissing her softly.

"You aren't even trying to stop me anymore you know," he kissed her again, deeper and harder. The tower dropped to the floor, forgotten as their still damp skin pressed together, "I want you again," he breaths hotly into her ear, his hands slipping down to squeeze her bare ass.

Morgan could feel that pressure return deep in her stomach, and it was a feeling she wasn't sure she liked. She didn't want to feel like this toward this stranger, but he was kind and at times reminded her of Scott. She wished she could see him again honestly, she missed him, she had fallen in love with him, and wasn't entirely sure if she had ever fallen out of it.
She gasped when he breathed into her ear causing her to reach both hands out and wrap them around his head as her legs quivered from his touch on her ass. "I- I- want to push you away." She paused and studied her body's reaction. "I j-just don't know how to. You remind me of someone I once loved."

Scott kept his silence as she spoke, he wasn't certain but he felt sure she was referring to him. Based on the fact she had whispered his name on a few occasions and when he thought back she had shown plenty of signs of a crush as a kid. But she had always been his best mate's little sister. It wasn't until he grabbed her last week he realized she had grown into a woman. He was worried how she would react when she discovered the truth. He took hold of her thighs and lifted her, setting her on the edge of the sideboard.

"Pretend I am him..." he whispered as he parted her thighs, stepping close, his hips brushing against her inner thighs.

Morgan moaned with the need that she could clearly feel consuming her from this man. He was driving her wild, and even behind the blindfold she closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the wall. She knew he would find her wet should he touch her down there, and it made her entire body shiver at the thought of Scott finally having sex with her after all these years. She let her hands grip his hair and she brought him down to her mouth as a hot kiss consumed them.

Scott groaned into the kiss as his hard cock rubs up against her hot, wet pussy lips. He slowly rolls his hips, grinding his shaft against her for a minute or two. He reaches down between them and guides the tip to her hot opening. He groans softly as he pushes into her molten core slowly, her tight opening stretching to grant access to his thick cock.

He pulls her to the edge of the counter as he slowly thrusts into her body. He starts to rock his hips, working in deeper as he starts a nice slow pace. He groans louder as he can feel every inch of her pussy wrapped around his cock.

Morgan groaned when he pushed his way into her, her hips instantly rolling toward his cock when he pulled her closer. "Oh god." She moaned becaus she was so turned on the thought of this being Scott that her hands reached out again and her hands were on his shoulders while her legs went up and wrapped around his waist, locking in the back. Her hips began to go faster again and from the sheer pleasure of it her nails dug into his shoulders, her groaning getting louder as her mouth popped open slightly to pull in air.

Scott held her close as he pumped his hips, her legs wrapped around his hips prevented him from drawing out too far. He increased the pace slowly, loving the sound of her moans in his ear. He was curious how he looked in her mind right now, whatever she had in mind was obviously giving her great pleasure. He growled lightly as her nails dug into his flesh, thrusting just a little bit harder in response.

"What do you desire? Tell me what you fantasize... what would he do to you? what would I do to you?" he whispers so softly she can only just hear him over her moans.

"Oh god." Morgan moaned out because he growled, and it was the sexiest thing she had ever heard in her life. This man knew all of the right places to hit inside of her, and with each trust she cried out, she wouldn't be able to hold it in if she tried. But when he asked his questions, she knew exactly what she desired, or who rather, and it pulled at her heart that she would never get it.
"Someone, is what I desire, and I don't care what he did to me, as long as he did it. I'd let him do everything, anything." Morgan thought it a bit odd that at the end he referred to the him, as himself, but she didn't want to point it out in case she was wrong.

Scott was a little disappointed she didn't have anything specific to tell him. But he was amused by the fact that she would grant him anything if she knew who he actually was. He suspected she wasn't completely imagining him to be her fantasy man. But she was moaning out loud and felt incredible around his shaft. He was also taking advantage of his exposed face, leaning in close and kissing and sucking on her jaw, neck and shoulder as he thrust.

The pace was getting urgent, thrusting quicker and harder into her tight folds. Their skin was still wet and slick from the bath and she looked incredibly hot. He thrust in to the hilt and held still for a moment, holding her close. He savored the feeling as he took a breather, wanting this to last. He took the pause to lean in and whisper hotly to her ear.

"He could have anything? he could fuck you all night long? he could tie you up and use your body for his pleasure? Would you let him collar you, hold you firmly by a leash as he fucked your ass and spanked you?"

Back
Top Bottom