Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Scott ate in silence, watching her and wondered what she was musing. He stripped himself, pulled on the mask and went to the door, intending to have a little fun before he slept. He pulled back the bolt and walked into the room. Her reaction was the same as before, she pulled herself to the far corner of the bed and wrapped into a tight ball. He forced her onto her front, giving her a hard slap whenever she fought and bound her wrists together behind her back.

He took a short metal bar with straps on each end, he bound one to her leg, just above the knee and forced her legs apart, binding the other end to her other leg. The bar preventing her from closing her legs. He sucked on his fingers then started to rub her pussy.

She didn't like this, she really didn't like this, and from the recent hard fucking she was still so tender and whimpered from both fear and discomfort and since she was thinking about how her brother's best friend used to save her from bullies and all the extra mean kids from down the street, she used to call out to him and he would save her, so without thinking about it, she did that just now. "Scott." She whimpered out and her voice was laced with longing and pleading, obviously wanting Scott to come and save her, and the way her body was turned her face was buried into the pillow, and her small hands made fists, the rope obviously still painful because her wrists were still very raw.

Scott was glad her face was in the pillow and didn't see him blink in surprise as she spoke his name. When she didn't follow up her comment he ignored it, lifting her hips into the air. He spits on her cunt as he slides his fingers into her sore opening. She wasn't struggling much, but he could see her fists balled up in impotent rage. With her ass in the air he crouched down and ran his tongue along her sore pussy, wondering what she tasted like.

She turned her face to the side while she tried to inch away from him, and doing this hurt her badly enough she knew if he tried to have sex with her she would blackout from the pain. "Please, dont, I so sore, please. Please listen to me." She tried to lift her hips away from his mouth, whimpering when she stretched her own pussy lips from the movement.

Scott paused, sitting back staring at her, he stroked his cock slowly, enjoying the view of her ass wiggling before him, "Well I want to get off, if you're that desperate to avoid this, offer me your mouth or ass."

He gives her a minute to decide then gives her ass a sharp spank, "Time's up, volunteer an alternative, or you've just wasted the time I was going to spend prepping your cunt."

She quickly decided without actually thinking about what she was agreeing to. "My mouth! Untie me and I will give you a blowjob. A willing one." After the words leave her mouth her eyes grow wide because she can't believe what she just said. But she wasn't going to give him her ass and her pussy sure couldn't take it. "Just take off the leg restraints and the ropes on my wrists." She still had her head turned away from him but she hoped he would listen to her proposal.

"I don't see why you need your hands or legs to give a blowjob," he commented as he stood up and walked to the other side of the bed before her, "But I'll tell you what, if you do a good job, and I don't feel teeth, I may untie you before I leave."

He grabs her hair and lifts her into a kneeling position, her legs spread wide still. He sits before her and leans back against the headboard, looking at her with a cocky grin.

She met his gaze with one that was just as intense as his. Meeting him with this challenge. She leaned down and kissed down his stomach before taking the tip of his cock in her mouth slowly. Twirling her tongue around the sensitive spot underneath the head. She felt it jerk in her mouth and making sure to keep her teeth away from it she slid more into her mouth close to deep throating it.

"Mmm, I may have been the first to have your cunt, but this isn't your first time with a cock in your mouth," he muttered, groaning slightly and enjoying her ministration.

"Derrick didn't mention you having a boyfriend when he offered you in payment of his debt," Scott mentioned casually as he swept her hair from his face so he could watch her at work, "Didn't he know or did he just not care?"

She smiled smugly on the inside because this was the first time with a cock in her mouth, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She felt disgusted at herself but it was the only option, the only other one was pain, and she was trying to stay away from that as much as possible. Her tongue swirled around a few times more before completely deep throating him this time. She let his cock stay there for a minute before beginning to bob her head up and down.

Scott really was enjoying her inexperienced mouth and would have been shocked to learn that she was a novice. Especially when she took him into her tight throat without problem. His breathing grew louder and he groaned softly as she bobbed her head, the tip of his cock fucking her throat.

"Fuck that's good," he hissed, reaching under her body he started to lightly tease her breasts and nipples, he was gentle for now, he didn't want to give her a jolt or a shock with his cock between her sharp teeth.

Even though she knew he was trying to be gentle she tensed up because she didn't want him to do anything to her, she slowly lifted her head off of his cock and kissed down the side of his length, quietly murmuring: "Please don't." Tears were starting to blur her vision in fear that he was going to fuck her anyway, and she was trying her hardest to get him off so he wouldn't. Morgan moved her head back up and took his head in her mouth and once more deepthroated him. She tried to keep her eyes closed so that the tears wouldn't fall out and give her away but without her hands she couldn't wipe it away and one slowly fell onto his pelvic mound near the base of his penis. But still she refused to look up and give herself away so she kept her eyes closed and hoped he wouldn't see it.

Scott was intending to give her a little pleasure in return, but apparently by her murmur and the tears he was having the opposite effect. He shrugged and put his hands behind his head, biting down his disappointment. He focused on the sensations around his cock and tried to ignore her discomfort. He admonished himself that he should have realized she couldn't take pleasure from his touch.

He would ponder it over later, for now he was focused on release. Through her tears she was still doing a good job and he groaned deeply.

"Fuck, I'm cuming!" he called out, mere moments before he erupted into her mouth with a deep grunt.

When ever he said that he was going to cum she took a deep breath through her nose, preparing herself and when her mouth was filled up she waited until she was sure that he was finished and pulled back slightly, and swallowed all of it. The taste was kind of salty, not good, but not entirely horrible either. She sat up in front of him and kept her eyes adverted away from him, knowing that if she looked at him she would break because she was already having enough trouble keeping herself together as it was.

Scott leaned back against the headboard, breathing heavily as he came down from his climax. He had gotten what he wanted when he came in, but not how he expected. The fact she had volunteered and done it all without force was an achievement in his book. He smiled at her and climbed off her bed, he moved around behind her and he could tell she was worried. He pushed her forward, tipping her over and he could see her tense in fear. But he unstrapped the leg bar then untied the ropes, setting her free. Without a word he got up and left, closing the door and bolting it shut once more.

She exhaled slowly when he finally left, thankful to be out of the restraints and to be on her own for a while. She layed in bed that night and still yet wondered who he was. She would find out. And she would find out soon because she had to know, just had to. Morgan was very exhausted and by the time she closed her eyes to fall asleep she felt like she was asleep in seconds.

Scott woke early and got himself showered, he made breakfast and woke Morgan to have hers, making sure to tell her to eat it while she could. Making sure he was ready to leave he went back to her room. Fortunately she had chosen to eat this time, she looked at him in concern as he brought in a small bag with him. He forced her onto her belly and sat on her lower back as he attached padded bands to her wrists then spun around to put them on her ankles.

"It occured to me last night," he said as he worked, "You aren't enjoying our little sessions, so I want to find out if it's just because of me."

He got up and flipped her onto her back, pinning her body and one arm with his mass. From the bag he took metal hoops and he clipped her arm to the corner of the bed, then each padded band to a different corner, so she was stretched and spread in a cross.

He pulled a blindfold from his bag and slipped it over her eyes, followed by a small ball gag filled with little holes. Next he took out five little eggs all connected by wires. He taped two of the eggs over her nipples, two were sucked to make them wet before he pushed one into her pussy, then the other into her ass. The last was taped over her clit.

"In case you're wondering, these are televibes, this little box resting on your stomach is the receiver. While I'm at work I can call it and enter a code to activate these little babies. I don't know which is which and I haven't figured out the codes yet, so it will be a learning experience for us both. Enjoy."

Scott grinned and left the room, grabbing his bag and set off to his day's work.

((I believe there are devices which can be activated by mobile, but nothing like the one I'm describing to my knowledge, creative license ^_^))

Morgan couldn't believe this man, here she was strapped to the bed with all these little eggs inserted literally everywhere in her body that he could have thought imaginable. The two that were taped to her nipples were okay, they didn't really bother her, but once you headed down south the one over her clit made her feel just a little bit odd, but the other two were quite uncomfortable. The one that was inside of her still sore pussy was really up there, and no matter how many times she tried to push it out, it just wouldn't budge. And the one up her ass, hurt, a lot, it was big compared to how small her ass hole actually was, and whenever she moved her hips should could feel it move, and she didn't like it.
Even though she had the gag over her mouth she still cussed at him, because this was totally unfair. How did he expect her to get any satisfaction with him, when he was the one that both kidnapped and raped her. The waiting was killing her, she didn't know when he would start the damn things and what made it even worse was that she had to lay like this all day, plus no matter what she did she couldn't get any of them to move.

Scott drove all the way to the warehouse before he took out his phone. He dialed the number in the instruction book and hit a few random numbers, back home the egg in her ass began a light vibration and the one attached to her left nipple vibrated strongly. Over the course of the day he would randomly hit numbers, changing any of the five eggs from soft, to medium, to hard vibrate. There was also special modes, where it would slowly change from low to high and back over time. Another mode where it would stay low and suddenly peak to high.

He would also send the shut down code and leave her alone for long periods, up to an hour at most. He had no way of telling what he was actually telling the eggs to do, nor how she was taking it. After the long day he went to his car, checking the manual for the first time he sent the code to turn all five onto low setting before he drove home. Half an hour later he pulled up at the hideout and went to the door. He pulled on his mask and pulled back the bolt, as he opened the door he could hear the buzzing. He smirked and walked over, deciding to remove the gag first.

"Honey, I'm home," still blindfolded she couldn't see his grin, "How was your day?"

After he had left Morgan didn't think that it would ever start because the waiting was absolutely killing her, but once it did start she liked it at first. It calmed her, but after a few hours of relentless vibrating she was beginning to get mad. She would enjoy it and it would take her so high and she almost had an orgasm about five different times throughout the day, but every time she peaked it would change or it would shut off. All she wanted after the entire day was a release of her pent up sexual frustrations and she got so mad at some point that she started to cry, which led to a bunch of screaming and whimpering because all of her sexual parts were so sensitively worked up that they started to hurt about an hour ago. Her little hands were wrapped around the headboard bars and were fisted quite hard.
Once she heard the vehicle door close she knew that the man was home and when he came to the door she heard that was well, because after the entire day of listening to vibration noises her senses were very acute. She listened as he came in the door, unbolted it and walked into the room. She wanted to keep quiet but as soon as he removed the gag she just couldn't, this was pure torture and she wanted it over with and out of her.
"Take them out, please just take them out." She whispered, barely audible, but she knew he could hear her.

"Aww, poor baby, not had a good day? we can talk about it after my shower," he took out his phone and hit the code to set them all to the strongest vibrate setting.

With her bound to the bed he didn't mind leaving the door open so he could hear her. He went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. He dried himself off and pulled on a pair of boxers and shorts over them before he hit the code to stop the toys. Returning to the room he gently removed the tape holding the eggs down. It was special sex tape so it didn't hurt much to remove it from her sensitive flesh. The toys went back in the bag though he paused to clean the ones he pulled out of her pussy and ass first. He unstrapped the bands around her ankles then her wrists, but left them clipped to the bed in case he needed them later.

"So which settings were best and which were the worst?" he asked casually, as if he was talking about the weather.

When he turned then all the way up Morgan had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out harsh words at him which would likely no less make him do something worse to her. While the vibrations were turned to the highest her body was so worn out that she couldn't cum if she wanted to. It was pure torture and after she waited for him to come back and he took out and removed all of the little vibrating eggs she was relieved but at the same time she was getting even more angry but when he asked her about the entire experience was when she started to get furious.
With the restraints gone she sat up quickly and moved away from him until she hit the wall again, taking off the blindfold that he had left on she threw it as hard as she could at his face before answering him in a very sarcastic tone.
"How was it? How was it? How do you think it was, it fucking sucked!" She screamed the words at him but she didn't care, she was so mad once more that tears started to appear at the corners of her eyes.

Scott caught the flimsy blindfold, her frustration may have been, but she still had the sense not to throw anything more substantial. He put it in the bag listening to her rant and he waited for her to cry and sob a little, her heavy breathing would slowly calm her whether she wanted it to or not.

"All of it sucked?" he asked bluntly, "Well I suppose I'll have to go get my money back," he gazed her up and down, she might have been denied the push to achieve orgasm, but guessing by the stain on the bed, her glistening thighs and her hard nipples it hadn't all been bad.

"Why do you care if it felt good anyway? You are my kidnapper you aren't supposed to care what I feel." She said and she was surprised that he was listening to this with lax expression well from what she could tell anyway. Morgan stared at his eyes, and she had the thought again that she knew she had seen them somewhere, she just wished she could remember exactly where.
She covered herself with the damp cover, blushing under his gaze because she felt so uncomfortable with this man. "What more do you need me for, you probably already got what you wanted." She whispered to him, looking onto him with sad eyes.

"It was supposed to be a nice gesture, a little pleasure to keep you busy, apparently I didn't do it right. Still practice makes perfect," he could see her shrink in dread at the prospect.

"And I haven't had what I wanted yet, there's still your ass to have, and I want to know how tight you feel around my cock when you cum," he added, "I intend to experience both before I release you. Still whenever I ask you don't want anything, so why would you want to leave paradise?"

Back
Top Bottom