Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Morgan had never felt such a high ecstasy, until now. The way Scott fucked her made her entire body quiver decadently and before she could tell what was happening she felt a powerful orgasm. It caused her to scream out his name in pleasure, her toes curling behind his head. She could feel her hot pussy gripping onto his hard cock, milking it for all it was worth. Wanting and needing for him to join in on her pleasure as she pinched her nipples, adding to the effect.

Scott pumped his hips as hard and fast as he could, driving his hard cock deep into Morgan's molten core. He knew she was close to orgasm and when she screamed his name it was incredible. Her pussy clenched his shaft so tight he could barely move, she arched off the table, pinching her nipples as she climaxed. Scott didn't know if it was the sight of her, the way she screamed his name or the vice grip she had on his cock but he joined her in bliss.

He drove his cock to the hilt inside her body as he came hard along with her. His cock twitched and throbbed deep inside her as he pumped his hot, sticky seed into her. He groaned in pure pleasure, the feeling filling his whole body and threatening to overwhelm him. He held her firmly for a few minutes, letting the bliss subside.

"Fuck, that felt incredible..." he breathed in long, deep gasps as he looked down at her form.

Her orgasmic was so powerful that by the time it was finished and he was as well she sighed in happiness. Morgan wasn't sure how long she should be here, stay like this, but she knew there was no way she could leave it, not even if she tried. She could feel him still buried deep inside of her and she liked him there, hoped he would never pull out.
"So." she said, looking up at him, "am I still your prisoner?" She bit her lip with the playfulness of it. The blush on her face told him she was clearly kidding around with him because she was keeping the mood light, wanting him to stay so close to her.

Scott took a few minutes, savoring the feeling and getting his breath back. He slipped her thighs off his shoulders and set them down gently before pulling her up to a sitting position. He leans in close and kisses her softly and tenderly.

"Well if you think I'm ever going to let you go, you're crazy," he smirks softly, "But I think we can change your status from prisoner to something else."

Scott reaches out with a foot and pulls a chair over. He lifts Morgan from the table and brings her to his lap as he sits down. Still buried inside her sopping wet, hot pussy. He looks up at her and smiles softly, despite the turmoil behind his eyes. This was not something he had considered possible, let alone planned for.

"So, how should we classify you?" he asks with a teasing grin, "Captive? Roommate? Girlfriend? Pet?"

Morgan could feel her body still quiver with each touch of Scott's hands. He was so gentle to her after they had sex now and she loved it, savored it even. As she was sat up, she kissed him back when he leaned down to her. Nearly sad when he pulled away he made up for it in his words. Hearing him say that she wasn't going anywhere made her heart flutter and her breath catch in her throat. She waited while he pulled over a chair and placed her into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lightly fingered her way through his hair. She watched him, his grin making her stomach turn over on itself in nervousness. "I would love to be your girlfriend, if, you would have me of course." She bit down on her lip, her eyes slightly downcast and her face turning red from nervousness.

"Well I would prefer a pet, but I suppose a girlfriend will do instead," he smiles, cupping her cheek and leaning in for a kiss.

Scott let out a long breath and looked at Morgan, never in his wildest dreams had he expected this. His goal had always been to get the revenge he felt he deserved, but now it felt unimportant. He had instead obtained a measure of peace and contentment.

Back
Top Bottom