Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

"Actually I had assumed you would remove it when you woke up," Scott admits, watching her hobbling slightly into the room, cringing slightly before he asked, "Bash your toe on something?"

"You can take it off, I have the mask on already, I'm making pancakes, do you want some?" he asked as he added to the stack he had already. He was still slightly suspicious that she may have peeked during the night. But he was doing his best not to let his paranoia take over, they had a whole day to spend together, his work not starting until tomorrow.

"How's the bruise this morning? need some of the cream for it or going down yet?" he asked as he poured out some more mix onto the frying pan.

"Shew yes," Morgan told him as she walked into the kitchen where he was, "I didn't take it off because I didn't know if you had yours on or not." She slowly peeled the blindfold from her face, blinking a few times from the sudden invasion of light.

She watched him as he was making the pancakes, with his back turned to her she observed him a little, trying to find a sense of who he was while telling him "Yes, I'd love some." He was so muscled and she didn't know of anyone her brother hated that was this big and eventually she stopped thinking because she could get no one to come to her mind. She was broken from thought when he asked her about her bruise.

"I'm pretty sure it's fine, it doesn't hurt, and it's turning yellow-ish around the edges."

Scott concentrated on the breakfast for the moment, it wasn't hard but it was quite easy to make a mistake. The stack rose up and he offered her the ones that were ready, replenishing with some for himself. Once he had enough he turned off the cooker and joined Morgan.

"I'm going to spend a few hours at the gym this morning, I think you've earned enough trust to be left to roam while I'm gone," Scott chatted as he ate, then added with a smirk, "Though if you want to be tied to the bed with the toys to keep entertained I could do that."

"I don't have any plans for this afternoon, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, is there anything I can get you while I'm out?"

In truth, while Scott did want to go to the gym, he wanted a few hours away from Morgan to clear his mind and plan. If they spent too much time together they had ended up fucking like teenagers. While he didn't mind that he wanted to try and figure out where this was going.

Morgan ate her pancakes while she waited for him to sit, and once he did she listened intently to what he said, and smiled on the inside when he said he was going to allow for her to roam for a while. She knew she would be harmless but when he insisted about the bed and the toys she frowned and her face got red. Her head lightly shaking no, knowing that if her mouth wasn't full she would lightly yell.

She couldn't help it and she smiled a little, "Maybe you could pick me up a pair of jean shorts? I mean, I can go with your jersey, but I feel like I need just a little more than it." She told him and once she finished her plate she picked it and placed it into the sink, washing over it so it wouldn't get sticky.

Morgan was slightly worried about when he got back, what would they do? Surely they wouldn't fuck more, her pussy deliciously ached a little from all that did happen. She didn't know his identity, so she was sure he wouldn't talk about himself, so she thought over the bridge as she walked back to the table and sat down across from him.

"If you want you can grab a pair of shorts from my drawers, I don't think there is anywhere on the way I could buy some and I'm a little short after the groceries anyways," he replied as he ate, "My stuff is a little big on you, but you're welcome to anything... actually the shorts you were wearing when I grabbed you are in the laundry bin."

Scott finished up his breakfast and went to grab his gym gear. He drove to the gym feeling much calmer today than on his last visit. He did his rounds on the machines and punching bags and even sparred in the ring for a bit. Except for his time in the ring he thought over his dilemma, namely what to do with Morgan. He was starting to want to reveal his true identity to her. The fact she still seemed to have a crush on him and the way she was willingly approaching him was working in her favor. But the paranoia he learned in prison he thought over the worst case scenarios. She could just as easily be trying to earn his trust to gain his identity or gain freedom. There wasn't any way to be sure, it was all going to wait until he was willing to take the risk.

A few hours later he left the gym, hot, sweaty and a little drained. He drove over to Morgan's place, pausing on route to switch the plates. He drove past the house, checking for any surveillance teams, he still wasn't certain if she had been reported as missing or kidnapped. The house seemed quiet enough so he parked and went inside, using the keys he had taken from her on the first day, everything seemed quiet. He loaded up a few bags with her clothing and took the liberty of snooping around for a bit, grabbing some food and some stuff for entertainment. Checking everything was still quiet he loaded up the stuff in the van, drove on home, pausing to switch the plates back. He loaded up four bags before he left but he only took one into the safe house, he figured they could serve as rewards.

"I'm back," he called as he entered the house, locking up once more.

Morgan watched him leave and knew that once he was actually gone she would be lonely for the day and wouldn't know what to do with herself. As the door was closed, and she knew locked, she heard the vehicle shortly after and sighed before looking around. She would have to busy herself with something, so she set about doing stuff she normally did.

First, she moved around the living room and the bedrooms cleaning up things, and removing the dust. After an hour of searching in the small house with all the hidden rooms and closets she found what few else cleaning supplies he had and sprayed the disinfectant around the entire house. She was satisfied from that so she removed the sheets from the bed she had slept in last night, throwing them in the washer and dryer, just lying around until they got finished. After they were washed she put them back on the bed and smiled because the room wasn't a bit dirty anymore.

Sighing louder than she had when he had first left she moved toward the kitchen, knowing that he would be home soon since she had been cleaning for at least five hours. Searching through the pantries and freezers she found chicken and pasta. Deciding that they would work she slowly fried the chicken in flour to make homemade breaded chicken, adding pepper and creole to make it spicier. She made pasta salad with just regular tomatoes and Italian dressing over it. After a couple more hours of cooking, she played each in a separate bowl and then placed those on the table. She was glad she made him dinner since he had made her breakfast.

Throughout the entire day, with all she had been doing she hadn't bothered to find any shorts and when he walked through the door, she turned and her face turned a little red, not bad but enough to where he could see it. "Uh, uhm, made dinner." She told him and reached up to pull on a strand of her hair.

Scott smiled as he locked up, slipping the key into his pocket to hide later. He could tell she had been cleaning up a little, perhaps out of boredom. But he was confident she wouldn't have found the secret panel where he hid all of the keys for the house. He looked her over, noting that despite asking she hadn't put on anything under the shirt.

"Sounds good, I'm going to grab a shower first, I'm still quite sweaty," he wheeled in the small suitcase and put it next to her room, "I got some of your stuff, including a few pairs of shorts, which is good since none of mine are acceptable apparently."

He smirked at her as he walked over to the table, taking in the scent, "This smells great, I just be a moment then I'll be back to eat."

Morgan blushed slightly and looked down, biting her lip as he said the comment about his shorts. It wasn't like she meant to be stray away from her task of putting on his shorts. She just never got to it. When he moved toward the food and said it smelled good it made her smile even more. She knew it was wrong to feel like this, but she knew that the feelings were tied to her feelings she had for Scott. She knew it was wrong to almost hope it was him, but a part of her would never be able to let him go.

Sighing, she walked over to the suitcase of clothing and opened it, not worrying about taking it into 'her' room. She quickly found a pair of jean shorts that would work for now. Sliding them on, she stuffed the other clothing back into the case. Not even looking to see what was actually inside it.

Scott quickly tossed his gear into the clothes hamper and made sure he locked the door before pulling off the mask and stepping into the shower. He kept it quick, just staying in long enough to wash off the sweat, stepping out he dried himself off. He gave himself a quick rub down with the towel then focused on making sure his hair was dry before pulling on the mask once more. He grabbed a tin of deodorant and sprayed himself quickly then wrapped a towel around his waist.

He paused and looked in the mirror, unable to prevent a laugh at his appearance. Nude save a light blue towel wrapped around his lower half and a black balaclava on his head, he looked ridiculous. He debated switching to a darker towel for the sake of appearance, but decided his comical look would keep the mood light.

Stepping out into the main room he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of glasses along with a bottle of wine from a secret panel in the kitchen. Choosing a suitable white he walked over to the table and poured himself a glass and offered one to Morgan.

"Thank you for cleaning up and for cooking," he smiled softly as he took his seat and started to eat.

After she had her shorts on she felt much better, a lot less vulnerable, especially when she knew what he was capable of making her feel. She didn't even know his true identity and she feared that once she figured that out the way she felt would only get worse. It honestly scared her more than it should and she pondered over it as she sat at the table waiting for him to come out.

But when he did she couldn't help but snort. To her he looked ridiculous but her gaze went almost immediately to his abs. She didn't want to look but they were so close to her that after he got the wine and asked her if she wanted any, she immediately shook her head yes and then looked away. "Uhm, thanks for the wine," another chuckle, "and the laugh."

She was suddenly glad she had made the meal because when he sat down to eat she picked at her plate for a couple of seconds before picking up the glass of wine and drinking half of it. She hoped the small alcohol content would help to make her braver. She looked up and bit on the bottom of her lip for a thought before asking him a question she would soon lose the guts to ask.

"Show me who you are? If I haven't showed you that I can be trustworthy by now than I honestly don't know what else I can do."

Scott ate happily, enjoying the meal that she had made. He barely noticed that she wasn't eating, merely poking at the food. He was halfway done when she downed her glass of wine and blurted her question. He blinked a few times, his mouth full of food, processing her request. He quickly chewed and swallowed, taking a sip of the wine to wash it down. He glanced around the table, noticing all the potential weapons and then at her.

"Umm ... well you have a point ... umm ... look, I want to trust you, you have proven yourself ... but ..." he wasn't certain that she would even recognize him anymore, but there was a chance and she might get mad, "After dinner?"

He ate in silence, quickly finishing his food and his glass, pouring another for himself and for her before putting everything away in the kitchen. Walking to the lounge area he sat on the chair and waited for her to join him. He chose the seat closest to the kitchen so she would need to sit in the corner of the room, he could grab her if she bolted.

Morgan took a couple more bites of dinner, but she soon found she couldn't stomach much more after he told her he would show after dinner. It made her insides go crazy, her heartbeat was starting to rise and now that the opportunity was handing itself to her she wasn't sure if she wanted to take it or not. Once she knew there would be no turning back.

Watching him as he cleaned up, still in only his towel, she laughed a little at the sight, thankful for it since it calmed her down. It also calmed down some of the tension in the room. When he moved to the lounge she watched him only for a second, but in that second it was enough to make up her mind that she did in fact want to know. So moving up out of the kitchen she walked into the lounge and sat at the edge of the couch. She was only about seven feet from him, but at the moment it felt like miles.

"Show me." She said to him, and even though her voice was light, it was stern.

Scott sat and took a few long breaths as he waited for Morgan. He second guessed his choice a few times until she took her seat. He met her gaze as she sternly instructed him to proceed, a slight smirk gracing his lips. He wondered how she would react if he backed out now.

Taking another deep breath he reached over his head and slowly pulled up the back of the balaclava. Leaning forward as he pulled the mask off so he could remove it before she would see his face. He set the mask aside and then sat up, letting her see his face uncovered for the first time. He was tensed, ready to react should it be required.

Morgan watched as he bent his head down to remove the mask. She wasn't sure if she still even wanted to know but the other part wouldn't let her look away. Her heart was beating quickly and she held her breath as he lifted his head. It took her a couple of long drawn out seconds to see clearly who he was. He had changed so much but when looking at his entire face there was no denying who it was.

From her seat she didn't move. Only looked at him for a moment. She felt so hurt and raw, like she was out in the open for any vulnerability. She could feel her hands start to shake, it slowly spread until her entire body was doing it. She didn't want to believe that the boy she fell in love with was the man who had kidnapped her, raped her and brought her pain. She could feel a tear slide down her cheek as her body slowly started to go into a panic attack, and one of the only people who could comfort her from it was the one person who was causing it to happen.
"S-Scott?" She whispered lowly in a voice she didn't know if he would be able to hear.

He had almost hoped she wouldn't be able to recognize him, but that hope flew out the window as he saw her reaction. He watched her slowly breaking down and the tears welling up in her eyes. At the limits of his hearing he heard her whisper his name. He sighed softly, meeting her eyes, he blew out a long breath.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation," he started, "It all started five years ago, me and ... him," they knew he spoke of Derrick, "We had been tight for ages and like most kids we started trying out drugs."

"It didn't take long before we were both hooked, looking back it got ... him worse. He was always looking for the next buzz, any stash we bought he used twice as much as I did. We didn't have much cash and we burned through that fast, your brother would often 'find' cash. I suspect he was stealing from your parents."

"But that wasn't enough, He kept coming up with crazy plans and he could usually talk me into them, we robbed a few places, used the cash to buy guns and did a few hold-ups, gas stations, booze shops and the like. Then he suggested we started selling drugs, by that point we were deep into the game, we knew where to get it cheap, who liked what ... I didn't like the idea, thought it was too risky. But Der ... your brother could always talk me into doing what he wanted."

"So we ran drugs, we'd buy in mass, sell most of it, we were making a tidy sum. One of us would be the lookout while the other made the deals. Then he set up a large deal with what turned out to be an undercover cop. They pressed me hard, wanting me to turn him in, they suspected the truth that Derrick was the guy behind the scheme, but he was my best friend, I held out, wouldn't say anything. They tried to break me, told me that he was spilling his guts and giving me all the blame, I didn't believe them..."

"Then the court date came up and I sat there and watched as ... he came in and sat in the Witness box," Scott was growling at this point, "He didn't even look at me, just sat there with wet eyes and told them how I got him hooked, how I took advantage of the addiction and made him do what I wanted, how I coerced, threatened and blackmailed him into despicable acts... he blamed me for everything... I just sat in stunned silence."

"They couldn't prove anything and the judge didn't really believe ... him," Scott let out a breath he'd been holding, "So when the verdict came back guilty I got a light sentence, five years, three for good behavior... three years of my life in a small cell... three years with the memory of him blaming me of all of his ideas ... he didn't care about me ... so I thought I'd strike out the person I thought he did care about ... you ... but guess I was wrong there too, only person that bastard cares about now is himself..." Scott trailed off, not knowing what else to say just now.

Morgan just stared at him. She was speechless and she honestly couldn't see her brother doing something so heartless and careless, but listening to his story she thought different. The realization hit her so hard that the tears she had been trying to control and hold in, came out stronger, faster, one after the other. She wanted to soothe him but she also wanted to pissed at him for all he did, but a part of her found that to be difficult. Placing her hands in front of her she looked down at them for a second before glancing up and trying to smile slightly.
"Scott, I'm sorry for what has happened to you, I really am." There was an internal conflict inside of her and she wasn't sure which side she was supposed to go with. One side wanted to smack him, hurt him like he did to her but the other wanted to comfort him, hold him.

Unsure of what to do she just stayed there in her seat. Even though the seven feet between them looked short to her it felt like it couldn't be longer.

"Well the ball is in your court now kid," Scott looked at the woolen mask in his hand and clenched it tightly, he had bet it all and now had to see what the cards showed.

"The plan was going to be turn you against your brother, somehow tie all of this to him and make you blame him for it, then I could release you knowing I had a little revenge..." Scott smirked slightly, "Not the greatest plan, but I wasn't thinking very clearly. That's all gone to pot now you recognized me, I let you go and you can go straight to the cops, you've got everything on me, kidnapping, assault, rape, torture, I'll be behind bars until I'm dead."

"I haven't a clue what to do now and I can see from your expression you don't either," Scott stood up, very acutely aware of his almost naked state now, "I'm going to get some clothes..."

Morgan wasn't sure of what to do herself, but one thing was for certain: she wouldn't let him go to jail. She loved him, even through all this and now that he was back and so close to her she wouldn't let him leave again. She wasn't a kid anymore and neither was he. She listened to him talk, about prison, about her brother and none of it really went through until he stood up to leave and get dressed. Inside her head she knew this was the perfect opportunity and she wouldn't let it leave, not again. Standing up after he did she walked over to him, her heart racing in both nervousness and anticipation of what she was about to do.

She stopped in front of him, her blush growing. Before she could talk herself out of it she slapped him hard across his face, ignoring what was likely going to be a shocked expression. "That was for the kidnapping, rape, assault, and torture. This is for everything else." Moving her hands up to his hair she pulled him down to her for a kiss as she started to back him into the couch.

Scott really didn't know what to expect from Morgan, as he stood she did as well, approaching him with a faint blush. He saw her muscles bunching and the hand coming up quickly. It would have been hard but he could have dodged the blow, instead he turned with it, taking a little sting from the strike. But it still hurt like hell, bracing himself for a second strike he was stunned as she spoke then grabbed him for a kiss.

She pressed against him and with his calves next to the sofa he fell back onto the seat. She landed upon him, their lips still locked. Wearing only the thin towel he felt very exposed, but the heat of the kiss was getting to him. He put his hands on her legs and ran them up her thighs to the bottom of the shorts. He didn't know what she was thinking, but he hoped she wasn't intending to get him worked up and walk away.

Morgan felt encouraged when Scott accepted what she wanted from him. His hands travelling up her thighs caused goosebumps to follow, her body instantly reacting with his. Since he was her first everything, her body arched in closer to him, her clothed breasts pressing against his massive muscled chest. Even against everything they had been through, she still loved him like she did years ago and she doubted that anything was going to change that.

Slowly getting up off of him she immediately took off her shirt and shorts, leaving her clad in only her underclothes which were easily tearable and he had gotten her new ones, so she didn't mind as she climbed back on top of him. She moved her hips over his cock even under the towel as her hands traveled back to his hair to bunch in it and hold him there.

As she broke the kiss and slowly got off his lap he feared she was going to leave. Then she pulled off the large shirt and the tight shorts, leaving her clad in a rather plain set of bra and panties. She quickly climbed back onto his lap and they resumed the deep, passionate kiss. Her fingers thread through his hair as she ground her hips against him. He let out a low groan and reached behind her back, fumbling with the bra clasp.

Her insistent grinding against his lap made it hard to concentrate on the clasp so he growled in frustration and ripped it open. He pulled the bra away and tossed it aside, the panties were easily ripped away from her flesh as well. Grasping her thighs firmly he stood from the couch, his towel falling away leaving the pair naked.

Scott pushes her up against the wall, still kissing her hungrily as he lifts her and guides her pussy to his aching cock. Holding her against the wall he drops her suddenly, impaling her hot, wet cunt on his hard cock. He draws back his hips and thrusts deep inside again.

"Fuck, so fucking tight," he growls into her ear as he nibbles on her neck before thrusting again.

Morgan moaned deeply just from the feeling of touching Scott skin to skin. To finally have sex with him, knowing that it was actually him made her so happy and it was as if all the other things he did just went away, almost as if she didn't care about them anymore. When they were kissing together she could feel her heartbeat racing from each little caress, but when he growled and ripped off her clothes it made her moan again. The primal instinct in him made her that much wetter for him.

As he stood up with her she quickly interlocked her ankles behind his back looking up at him. She wondered where he was taking them, until her back hit the wall. When she was quickly lifted and his cock quickly inside of her she moaned loudly, her back arching in pleasure. She was already so wet for him, so easy to fuck. Her body responded to his in a way that amazed her.

Her hands back into his hair she held him to her when he bit on her neck. She knew he would probably give her hickeys, but she didn't care. She just wanted for him to fuck her. "Scott please, fuck me." She told him, her voice breathless.

"As you command," he grins, nibbling and sucking on her neck gently, holding her thighs firmly he starts to rock his hips. The pace starts slow but each thrust is forceful. He takes her up against the wall hard and builds his pace with each impact. Without the mask it feels entirely different to Scott and hearing her moaning out his name knowingly and intentionally turned him on even more.

He moved his head and captured her lips with his own, stealing a searing kiss as he fucked her hard and fast. Thrusting his hard cock deep into her molten core. Still kissing her passionately he pulled her from the wall and carried her over to the table, setting her on the edge. Breaking the kiss he pushed her onto her back and pulled her legs onto his shoulders. With a firm grip on her hips he increased the pace, pounding her tight pussy even faster and harder.

Now that Morgan knew who it was, and actually having sex with him for some reason felt different to her. Being able to wrap her arms around him, fist into his hair and stare in his eyes all at the same time felt so much more intimate. She knew in that moment, without a single doubt that she would never turn him into the cops, not even if they showed up at his door. Now that she had him she was determined to never let him go and to make him hers.

She thought her moaning was loud, but when he moved her onto the table she knew it was going to get even better. Her hands gripped the sides of it and her back arched as his cock his her g-spot. His pounding was making her thighs twitch and her nipples throb. She knew he wouldn't be able to reach them because of the way he was angled, so she moved her hands from where they originally were to rub them herself.

Scott was driven by the erotic sight before him. He thrust fast and hard into Morgan's molten core, watching as she teased herself and moaned for him. He pulled her hips into his thrusts, keeping the pace intense. He was working even deeper into her tight passage with the new position, he groaned deeply at the way her hot, wet walls squeezed at his cock.

He lost himself to the moment, thrusting harder and faster. Fucking her with wild abandon racing towards his peak and the first climax. But he was still determined that she would cum before he did.

Back
Top Bottom