Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Brainy Idea (F x M, F x F, F x all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainyGirl

Moon
WELCOME! I am a twenty year old professional vagabond with a penchant for writing and a deep craving for sizzling hot erotica. I like a great many things (as we will get to later) and I am open to a great many more. If you want plot--I am your lady. This isn't to say I am opposed to straight up smut, because truly that smut is why I came here in the first place. Before you get too excited lets lay down a few rules.

1. Be polite and respectful, if you want to quit it would be nice to know. If I get no reply in character or out of character by no later than ONE WEEK after my last IN CHARACTER reply--I will think you have dropped me. And don't expect to have roleplays with me again. Also if you just tell me you are bored or want to move on, I will understand and will be much more willing to start something else with you should you want to at a later date.

2. Know how to type a decent reply. One paragraph of grammatically correct sentences is all I need. More is very welcome, and will honestly get you faster replies/better replies from me most likely, but one paragraph is my minimum.

3. Know what you want. Take an idea from this thread, give me one of your own, or have at least a pairing you want to try out. Point is to give me something to work from.

4. Lets keep it to threads. They are easier to manage, and much nicer to read the story with. I may release my IM info and/or email but that is strictly for out of character chatter. Google docs are a potential way to roleplay if someone cannot roleplay on this site, but it will take convincing.​
That's it. Four rules. That's not too much is it dear? If you aren't scared off or unsure let me go into some of my kinks and desires.

KINKS THAT I LOVE
Things in this color are deeply loved, but not necessary.
Creampie--
Oh. My. God. I cannot stress this one enough. I love my characters having their tight little cunts stuffed full of cum.
Snowballing--
Few things are more of a turn on than right after an aforementioned creampie, my character gets a hot mouth on her...and then gets to suck her lovers cum off a hot tongue. Speaking of which...
Oral Sex--
Does this need to even be stated? I guess. I love giving and receiving.
Slight Master/ Pet Scenes--
I don't want to be a "fuck toy" and I have no need for one of my own either. But there is something incredibly sexy about having a "student" to "teach" in terms of sex. And because this will probably come up, I'm a switch. I will never be a fully fledged dominatrix (with whips and whatnot) and nor do I want a Mistress/Master. I'm in a weird grey area of assertiveness that likes to be "taught" sometimes, and likewise "teach" others.
[/CENTER]

KINKS THAT WILL HAPPEN IF THERE IS SMUT
Kinks in this color are more or less what I need to stay interested in smut. Not all of these things have to happen in every roleplay, but you should be comfortable with these things if you want to write smut with me.
Vaginal Penetration--
I might as well put this, as some people could be uncomfortable with it.
Tribbing--
This only comes to play in lesbian stories/scenes.
Edging--
Not full on denial, nor outright cruelty. I like edging in the context of two lovers pushing each other close to orgasm, holding back, (rinse repeat) only to have mind-blowing orgasms together. I find this to be a slightly romantic idea especially combined with mild begging/pleading or dirty talk.
Breast and Nipple Play--
I once had an orgasm simply from this. It is a must to have on some level.
Squirting--
This is a thread made by a real life squirting lady. Every orgasm I have ever had I had a rush of wetness on some level, and more than a few caused a more "traditional" look of squirting. If you are uncomfortable by this, I am not the partner for you.

KINKS THAT I MIGHT DO
Things in this color are things I might be willing to try in the right context.
Pregnancy--
I can see this as a romantic idea, not some creepy industrialized human-cow thing.
Lactation--
Did I mention that I love breast play? Lactation is a maybe, but again no human cow nonsense.
Toys/Bondage--
Nothing hardcore, and probably nothing beyond simple dildos/strap-ons in lesbian scenes (or for men who might want that) or handcuffs. I don't want to be in pain, nor do I want to make someone in pain.
Anal--
This isn't entirely a no, but it will take convincing.
Age Gaps--
Nothing paedophilic, and nothing creepy (I don't want to fuck my grandfather). However a 40something professor and his/her 20something student? That can be acceptable.

KIN KS I WILL NOT INDULGE IN
Nothing personal to those who enjoy these things, but the stuff in this color should never happen in a smut scene I'm writing.
Blood--
Vampirism is possibly the only exception.
Things That Belong in a Toilet--
Urine, feces, vomit, etc. I don't want these in between my sheets.
Rape--
I find nothing even slightly titillating about this.
Injuries--
A small bruises from a scene is one thing. Black eyes, gashes, stuff like that is a no.
Furries--
Not my cup of tea.
Monsters/Tentacles--
I may write a Japanese school girl. She doesn't want millions of phallic alien things in her orifices however.
In Depth, or Hardcore BDSM--
I read 50 Shades of Grey, and even though the horrible writing was cringe worthy, I was at best bored with even the "vanilla" bdsm that happened. Nothing titillating about it for me.
Necrophilia--
Zombies are for killing, not for fucking.
Incest--
I rather not go into this. Please. Not even a little.

That's it for now in terms of what I like/dislike sexually. Ready for some ideas?

SHORT SMUT IDEAS
Totally open, no character preference. All genders welcomed
*A shy but curious young adult (18--20) posts an ad on craigslist to see if she/he could actually find someone to induct her/him into the fun art of sex. Only having limited experience herself/himself she/he is more than excited when an older, more experienced, and beautiful stranger replies.

*Dumped by his/her significant other, Character A ends up starting an affair with their significant other's best friend.

*A college senior well known for sexual prowess starts an affair with the dean's son/daughter.

LONG TERM PLOT IDEAS

1. Know the myth of Hades and Persephone? ((Clicky for refresher)) What if it was a scheme cooked up by Persephone and Hades? Bit of a cliche forbidden love that can go a lot of different ways.

2. As a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire, I enjoy GRRM's gritty realism of a fantasy setting. In a similar vein I had an interesting idea. Four warring cultures/nations are currently tearing apart a once peaceful realm. The old rulers were ineffective and cruel, starving their subjects as the royals lived in luxury--leading to the first group the "rebels" who although technically usurped the throne, are struggling to stay in power. The second is a culture of island peoples newly united under a tactical genius who is looking at the warring nation as a ripe fruit to be picked with his navy. To the west is the third group--a smaller but well established nation that was always had fragile and tense relationships with the old rulers. Seeing their opportunity to attack they go forward and do so with their unrivaled cavalry. Finally, there is what's left of the royal family, struggling with few supporters, to try to get back in power and heal the wounds of the revolution.

This plot can go lots of ways, and I have more of a world set than any kind of character pairings/ideas. If you are interested at all I'd love to develop it more.

3. Burned
It was college when they met, fresh out of mom's house and into the big city. It started as them just being friends, but soon other feelings grew. However all was lost when one character "cheated" on the other. After a long and bitter end to their once-friendship graduation separated them, they see each other again in a cafe...
The idea here comes from a song that I find particularly funny. The general concept is that they see each other again, much more grown up, but while my character Jenny is currently in a very shitty relationship. A second chance comes in the form of an affair/romance but is it something that will last? (willing to discuss in more detail, PM if interested/want to contribute an idea)

4. The Gospel of Lilith
At a prestigious academy (catholic) in a conservative small-town, a new student meets the school pariah and an instant attraction is born. Slightly based off Practical Magic (and there could be a magical element in it as well if up for it) my idea falls into two categories:
A) My character (the outcast) is indeed the witch that the town/school claims to be. Although not evil, she inevitably becomes tied to the new student when he finds himself connected to a rival of hers--a dangerous and twisted rival.
OR
B) After the new student prevents a date rape happening to her at a party, she slowly finds a friend in your character despite their differences. As their relationship grows, police start investigating whether or not she had any involvement in the recent murder of her ex.

That's it for now! I am completely open to ideas though. So just PM me if any of this seemed interesting to you or if you would like to create together. Happy writing!

Literate Lady Looking for Brain Boners, Plot, Smut, and Fantasy (A BrainyGirl Update)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtLdRHvdMIA[/video]

Classic rock anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom