Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's World (Alisa_Perne x Gashnaw)

Alisa smiled a fanged smile as she licked her teeth, "Yes girl, right there." She arched her back and gasped, her mouth was open and her eyes were closed, she pulled the girls lips to hers and kissed her with a fiery passion, as her eyes lit up bright red and she moaned more.

She couldnt take it any longer, in a flash, she scooped the girl up, and threw her on the bed and pounced on her, she started kissing and licking every inch of the girls body, slowly, sensually, taking her time in the spots that made her moan.

Alex groaned slightly as she felt the cool air against her wet body. Sure she was use to the cold, the entire world was, but she still hated it. With every kiss Alex could feel Alisa's fangs every so slightly brush her flesh and it made her shiver, he blood pumping quicker from just the fear that the girl would break her word, however, at the same time that fear may make it become reality with the warm blood pulsating through her veins, along with the pleasure of what Alisa was currently do to her.

Feeling the Vampire's warm tongue meet her pussy Alex moaned loudly, she didn't realized how much it ached to be touched. She had no idea how horny she had been this entire time. It longed of anything to enter it, even a vampire tongue, and that touch alone mad her cum almost instantly
"Damn" Alex panted heavily seeing her juices drip onto Alisa's bed, a small residue glistening in the light much like the water on her body had done.

Alisa licked her lips and smiled, "My my girl, that was rather quick, i do so hope you are not spent." She smiled as she began to work the girls clitoris over with her tongue, she then flipped her waist around to where they were in a sixty nine position, hoping the girl would take her cue and start pleasuring her clit with her tongue as well. She started to finger the girl as well as use her tongue, the girl tasted so sweet, and she knew she could drive the girl to the height of ecstasy with one simple move, and she did so, alisa dragged her fangs along the girls inner thigh, close to her hot wet pussy, breaking the skin a little bit, making her bleed a small amount, alisa started to suck and lick the small cut she had made on her flesh.

Back
Top Bottom