Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyviolet92

I’m a good girl... sometimes
Hello, fist I want to start this off by apologizing.
If I was rping with you and randomly stopped, I am sorry. I had to stope for a bit. Please don't take it personal, it was not because I didn't like our rps or because I wanted to stop. So I am very sorry and please don't be upset with me.

Now, I am looking for a male rp partner that I can rp with over text messaging.
I have a few pairings but not any specific plots.
I'm looking for actual storylines. I don't mind smut but I don't want that to be the only thing in the rp.

Pairings:

Cute best friends: my character and your character have been best friends since they were young. They always are together, spending the night at each others houses, their parents don't think they'd do anything. And they start to fall for each other. This can be any age and I am willing to compromise a little.

Pleasant strangers: one day our characters meet and decide to go on a date, the rp will be them getting to know each other and their relationship progress. There can be any kind of twist that you'd like to throw in.

Werewolfs: (I love werewolfs and would love to play an rp out with one)
For this one there are many different Plots that could happen. Message me and we can talk about the details.

If you are interested in any of these or have a pairing of your own and are interested in rping in text message, please, please, please message me.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. :)

I realize that texting is maybe a bit much, I am also willing to rp on kik. If you are interested but don't want to text, message me on kik. My name is joy1882. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom