Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexisstar

Star
Hey there! Since I get alot of PMs about my request threads I thought I might as well make one big one. So, as more plots unravel in my mind, I will ad them here.

Limits: Scat, gore, death, etc.

1) I have been you girlfriend for 2 years and you and me are both on out last year of high school. Your parents get a divorce early in the year and you move away with your mom. We still keep the love strong by tons of phone calls and Skype. My mom dies mid year and my dad becomes an abusive alcoholic. One day I appear at your door step with my bag.************

2) I would play the totally innocent teenage cheerleader (f) You would be the bad bad boy. Her dad is a cop, and his boss makes him take you in for the summer. You would own a bad ass motorcycle also. Since my character has always been innocent, she disliked him. We would start the role play at the beginning of the summer and the dad sadly has to go off and get deployed so he is going to be gone for almost a year. She is left alone with him, and his motorcycle.*******************

3)Bestfriends. They have been bestfriends ever since 5th grade they even acted like a couple some times. They were always the best of friends, well... more like family.******

Pairings:

Dad X Daughter **
Cheerleader X Football player********
Neko X Human**
Brother X Sister***
Anthro X Male owner.**
Master X Sex slave*

F X M only!

***=Craving

More to be added soon!

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alexis%20Startg

I could do the best friends one with you...just expect it to get...'fun'...really quick. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom