Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Teyha barely thought about her position, desperate to find the lost underwear. She leaned in close to the ground, bottom raised to display the juices that now stained her thighs. Traces of blood from her lost virginity, mixed with the creamy mix of her and Kendall's release. When the teacher cleared his throat, and she looked up, her face darkening when she say her panties in his hand, and the wide grin on his face. "Kendall!" She gasped. "You ass!" She snapped, trying her hardest not to break into laughter.

Laughing softly, he began to tug on his boxers and such as he watched her. He moved closer with a teasing smile. "Speaking of asses..." He winked, giving hers a bit of a pat. "My lover has quite the nice one." He nodded, tugging his pants on next. "Oh..and I'm keeping these for now." He nodded, slipping the small pair of panties into his pocket, wondering if Teyha would attempt to get them back or not.

Teyha frowned, watching him hide away her panties. "I can't try on skirts without those." Teyha pointed out, raising her eyes to his. She picked up her bra and pulled it on, before grabbing her skirt, delaying in putting on her pants until she saw if Kendall would give her underwear. "Or will we just guess the size?"

"Aw, I suppose that's true..." He smiled, kissing her softly before slipping the panties into her hands. After he did, he finished getting dressed, smiling playfully over at her as he watched. "Should we just skip last period and head to town now? I don't have a class...and I'm sure they won't care if you miss instruction day. Besides...I'll cover for you if need be." He nodded, moving over to her once he was finished dressing.

Teyha grinned and nodded. "Of course, it is just an introduction day after all." She pointed out again. She bunched the panties in her palm, and moved to the lake. She pulled a napkin from her crumpled pants and dipped it in the water, gingerly dabbing at her inner thighs carefully. "Can't try in short skirts with blood and cum on my thighs..." She murmured to herself, carefully wringing out the napkin. There in a lewd way she cleaned herself, sat back half naked on the rock, her legs spread wide and the icy cloth washing away the mess. "What kind of skirt do you want me to get?"

Smiling as he watched her, he shrugged a bit at the thought, already picturing her in a few different sorts of skirts. "I'm not sure to be honest, I may have to buy you quite a few different ones so you have some choices." He winked, moving behind her to kiss her neck lightly as she cleaned herself. Excited to get to see how she was going to start acting now that they were this close. Especially at school when they were around people. He kissed her again and nuzzled into her neck. "Anything that lets you tease me."

Teyha shivered at Kendall's kiss, a flush rising in her cheeks almost immediately. Her hand hesitated in washing herself, before scrubbing powerfully to make up for the brief pause. "I'll have to get used to skirts." She murmured as she worked. "I don't wear them often. They are long when I do, and black. My friends tease me that I fit the witch stereotype too well, but I'm shy." She babbled, and promptly bit her tongue when she realized what she was doing, red from embarrassment she grabbed her pants and pulled them on, dressing quickly to avoid any more embarrassment.

Smiling when he watched her cheeks redden, he shook his head slightly. He turned her in his arms and kissed her lips lightly. "Don't be embarrassed anymore dear, you have nothing to be shy about." He smiled, brushing the hair from her eyes as he helped her button the jeans and give her one last kiss before sliding his hand into hers. "You are far from a witch stereotype my love." He nodded, holding her close. "Cheer up, or I may need to break out the paddle tonight." He laughed, shaking his head just to tease.

If anything Kendall's familiarity made Teyha's blush deepen further. She shivered slightly as he reached down to button her pants, and smiled briefly, a cute and loving expression that reflected her happiness better than words. "I'll always be a bit shy." She told him, squeezing his hand lightly. "If this became routine it wouldn't be fun, right? But I wont ever run from you, Kendall, no matter how embarrassed I get."

Kendall smiled, giving her another small kiss and a nod, brushing her hair from her face. "I know you won't love, and I know you're naturally shy. I don't blame you for that at all." He nodded, squeezing her hand lightly. "Don't worry about it. Okay?" He nodded, kissing her forehead before tugging at her hand to lead her back to the stones that teleported them there. When they reached them, he smiled to his lover and nodded. "Lead the way my love..." He winked, wondering what it was that was going through the girls mind.

Teyha let Kendall lead her back to the portal stones. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Kendall's, enjoying the last moment of their private sanctuary. "I love you." She whispered as she took her hand in his, nuzzling close to him. "We'll be back." She whispered to the Faes, and her hand slid under the stones, falling into the pocket that separated the two worlds, and she pulled Kendall through with her, back to their world.

"I love you too Teyha...with all of my heart." He smiled, before he felt himself get pulled through the portal before their feet touched ground in their world once again. It seemed like not even five minutes had passed in this world. Which made him smile, he kissed her forehead lightly, refusing to let go of her hand, regardless of the fact someone may see. He didn't care, he loved her and didn't care who knew it. "Off to the village then?" He winked, tugging at her hand teasingly, leading her up the trail towards the main gate. "Unless you'd rather finish out your classes of course..."

Teyha was used to the difference in time between the worlds, but less accustomed to the show of affection that Kendall gave. His hand never left hers, and he leaned forward to press his lips tenderly against her forehead. "I don't want to leave you yet." She responded, pretending to pout at the prospect. "So unless I can sit in your lap through my classes, we're going to the store." She finished, sticking her tongue out at him to show she was teasing.

Even if she was teasing, he smiled widely at the thought of being able to go to class with her and have her sitting in his lap. "And I'm not ready for you to leave me either." smiling softly, he lead the girl up the path. The village not too far from the school at all. They walked towards the village together, still hand in hand as he teased her, bumping and nudging her playfully as they walked. "So are you coming over tonight?" He smirked leading her down the path and into the village. Immediately leading her into a store that sold a rather large assortment of clothes.

Teyha laughed softly at Kendall's playfulness, and nudged him back with a smirk. "Clown." She teased as they walked, but the grin that spread over her face was natural and full of joy all the same. She leaned against him, and let him lead her to a large store, looking around in wonder at the wide assortment of styles it offered. "Do you have anything in particular you want me to try?"

He shook his head a bit as he looked around with her. "Nothing in particular love. Just some good skirts, and after that we will head over to victoria's secret and see if there are any undies or something you may like." He winked, patting her butt just to tease as he lead her over to a rack of clothes. A few different skirts along them. "Pick one you think you would like, and I'll approve or disapprove." He winked, kissing her forehead softly. "Anddd, you never answered my question about coming over silly."

"Victoria secret?" Teyha squeaked loud enough that several women turned to stare openly at her, and Teyha's cheeks heated considerably, forcing her to hide her face in Kendall's shoulder. "I will come over." She murmured, staying still until the silence had passed, slowly she pulled herself free, and snatched a random black skirt from the rack. It was built to flow loosely away from her body, ending a couple inches above the knee. "Like this?"

He smiled with a nod, kissing her forehead softly before nipping her earlobe. "Victoria's Secret sells panties and lingerie and such." He nodded, brushing the hair from her eyes. And when she held out the skirt, he nodded with a bit of a smile. "Mhm, that looks perfect. Do you prefer black?" He raised an eyebrow, trying to imagine her in the clothing. He squeezed her hand softly, wondering what it was that was going through his lover's mind. A few of the other girl's still giggling in the background. But he didn't care, she was all that he was focused on.

"I have panties.." Teyha pouted back, trying to avoid any situation where she would have to actually go to such an embarrassing place. She clung close to the skirt, only glancing down when Kendal mentioned the color. "Black is easy." She responded practically. "Simply to clean, it matches almost everything. It's not a flashy color either, so I don't have to worry about people staring too much. So... I suppose I like black."

"We don't have to go love. I don't want you to be too embarrassed, I just thought it would've been interesting." He smiled, nodding a bit as he took the skirt to hold for her. "Want anything else while we are here baby?" He nuzzled, hoping she wasn't getting too embarrassed from everything going on. He brushed her hair back a little with a smile. Holding the skirt close for her. Excited to get to see her tomorrow, wearing it in class for him. He held her gently in his arms with a grin. Wondering again what was going through the young girls mind.

Teyha smiled slightly, and nodded to Kendall. "If you buy me something I'll wear it for you." She said reasonably, trying to reach a hair middleground they could both live with. She looked down at the flowing skirt, and smiled, pulling a s more fitted dark purple one in her size from the rack to hold along with it. "Here." She told him, smiling brightly. "This one isn't black, at least."

"Then how about we just look at their website together later." He winked, giving her a soft kiss as she pulled off another skirt from the rack. He smiled at the sight of it. "I never said black was a bad thing of course love." He winked, looking through the rack from anything else she may like. He squeezed her hand again, looking through the rack until he came upon a rather small, ruffley white skirt, and a tighter fitting pink skirt. He handed them to her with a smile. "These ones can be meant for just you and me of course." He nodded, wondering if she'd even like them.

Teyha's cheeks heated considerably when she saw the tiny white and pink skirts, but she accepted them with trembling fingers, raising her eyes to shyly look up at Kendall. "I can wear these for you." She agreed, adding them to the modest skirts she picked out. "You have Internet?" She questioned, slightly surprised. "I don't know many of... Our kind... That bother with such things."

Laughing softly to her last question with a nod. "Mhm, just for me love. And I do...it makes ordering some ingredients I can't get locally much easier." He smiled, brushing back her hair again before deciding to get a little playful. Using a lifting charm, he lifted his lover off the ground so that he may turn and let her piggy back him to the cashier. He set down the skirts and smiled to the cashier. She raised an eyebrow, but shrugged, scanning the items. When she finished, he pulled out his wallet and handed the woman some cash. "Ready to go home love?"

Teyha let out a squeak when she felt herself lifted from the ground, and she wrapped her arms around Kendall's neck, squeezing him tightly as he brought her back to the cashier. She smiled brightly at the woman, trying to look at ease while piggybacking her new lover. "I'm ready to go." She told him with a grin, leaning forward to kiss his cheek lightly. "But we should attend the feast tonight, don't you think?"

Back
Top Bottom