Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

"Oh? You do hm...? And what might my plans be then baby?" He grinned, squeezing her little butt teasingly as he moved his hips a little to stir her little pussy teasingly. "I want to spend my life with you too baby, and I hope we get you pregnant soon." He winked, kissing her softly a few times as he held her. Wondering what it was that was on the girls mind as he teased her. Curious if she would crave round two, and debating on seeing how long he could make her wait for it.

Teyha grinned wider, leaning down to kiss Kendall tenderly. She swept her tongue across his lips lovingly a few times, before pulling back to gazer tenderly at him. "I thought you'd show me all the ways someone can make love in their shared bed." Teyha offered, touching and stroking his lean body lightly before she sat up, her hand trailing down to her stomach to stroke herself lightly. "Soon, but hopefully not too soon." She mused. "A few weeks at least... To enjoy being just you and me... To learn and love each other as if we were married... And then have our child."

"Mmh...that wasn't exactly what was on mind my love, but it can certainly lead to that." He smiled, reaching up to pull her in for a quick kiss before she pulled away to sit up atop him. He smiled up at her, watching her rub her tummy lightly. "Mmh, true...it would be nice to have that time for just me and you." He nodded, tracing the skin of her thighs lightly. Blushing at the idea of marriage, though it did make him smile. However, they had already committed to so much together, he didn't want to bring that up at just that moment. He would eventually however. It just didn't seem romantic enough yet. "I'd like to go down to the village some time before class tomorrow. So we can get you some things....then I have a plan for us tonight." He smiled, nodding up at her. "When did you want to go do that my love?"

Teyha finished rubbing her stomach, and smiled. "It'll happen when the time is right." She concluded firmly before wiggling her hips, teasing Kendall lightly. "Ah right!" She exclaimed. "Today and tomorrow will be busy indeed! We have a date... And the feast... And shopping for new clothes that I can tease you in. If it weren't for the time difference between these worlds, I'd be worried we should leave... But I want to stay just for a bit longer. It feels right to just relax with you after what we've just done."

Kendall smiled up at her, the teasing she was giving him causing quite a stir. if she kept it up they were going to have to stay for round two. "Mmh, I think we should change the date tonight to just the village. We can go through the woods another time...that way we have more time at home together." He nodded, moving his hips again. Nodding in agreement to the relaxation. "Though, if you keep you your teasings...you may need to make your teacher cum once again..." He smirked, laughing softly.

Teyha nodded in agreement, her smile growing. "I'm horrible to shop with." She laughed, and bucked her hips against his playfully. "Oh?" She teased, her lips twitching back into a mischievous smirk. She ground her hips down, letting him slide deeper into her with a groan. "And if I say you're only getting these teases?" She asked. "What will my teacher do if I deny him?"

Grinning playfully up at her. She was certainly getting more confident, it was rather sexy. His cock was already growing harder inside of her as she teased him. "Mmh...who said that the pet was in charge?" He grinned. "You were such a good girl earlier with dirty talk...I was going to let you have a treat, but maybe I'll take it away..." He trailed off a little before a better punishment came to mind. "Or, I could just decide to not play with my pet's pussy for a week as punishment." He smiled at the thought, wondering how she'd react.

Teyha's jaw fell open, and she smacked his shoulder playfully before falling forward onto her hands, and she lowered herself just inches above Kendall's face. "I'll be good." She promised, and ground her hips into his again, swirling lightly before arching back, bucking into him lightly. "I'll be very good for my teacher."

That's what I thought you would say." He smiled, pushing his hips up firmly as he kissed her. "I didnt think my pet could be so naughty." He laughed, giving her ass a firm squeeze as she swirled her hips. "Does that mean she wants her Master to fuck her again?" He smiled at the thought, the question mostly being answered already from her pussy clenching him as she swirled. "Then her Teacher would like to see if his pet would ride him..."

Teyha's hips bucked in response to Kendall's, and she flushed. "I didn't think I could be this naughty." She admitted. "But it seems silly to be shy with you inside me..." She finished, and bucked her hips back into him. Slowly she withdrew, feeling him slide out of her, before pushing down again. She sighed in satisfaction, and leaned down to kiss Kendall deeply once again.

Grinning, he kissed her deeply in response. Nodding as she began to ride him. "Mmh, it is silly...especially when this little pussy of yours obviously loves it so much." He winked, pushing his hips up sharply. His hands going down her back to give her butt a teasing squeeze. The Fae's gossiping, ready to get to watch round two. The smile widened, starting to move his lovers hips faster.

Teyha nodded, and gasped at Kendall's bucking hips, how he took charge of the fucking even when on bottom. She gasped and whimpered, her body clenching in response to the pleasure that came so much quicker than their first go. She bucked forward and swirled her hips, ignoring the gossip as she rode him. Her body bounced with each impact, her modest cleavage bouncing freely as Kendall forced her hips to move faster. "Damnit..." She whimpered. "It feels amazing, teacher.... Kendall."

Kendall smiled up at her, pushing her body back up so that she was sitting up while straddling his throbbing cock. He bounced her faster and harder, nodding in agreement as he watched her breasts bounce. His hands reaching back to give her the best spanking her could from their position. Her pussy clenching him hard as he pushed himself deeper. Enjoying the little moans that came from his lover as he fucked her. Loving the feeling of her riding him.

Teyha sat up at Kendall's urging, plunging herself up and down over his body. She panted and groaned, her hips bucking wildly when Kendall spanked her. "Kendall!" She gasped, grinding down onto him. She sped up her movements, wanting to hear her teacher scream her name in pleasure.

Kendall's eyes rolled in pleasure as his hips arched up, plunging himself deeper into the girl. The feeling of her pussy gripping him was insane. He could tell full well that she never wanted his throbbing length to leave her, and her little pussy was clamped down around him trying to make sure of that. "Fuck...Teyha...mmh..." He groaned loudly as he gave her ass another firm smack. And he could tell her was nearing another session of filling the little girls pussy up again. Only increasing her chances of getting pregnant.

Every plunge of Teyha's hips drove her closer to her own release. She gasped loudly, leaning backwards to rest her hands on Kendall's legs to keep her balance while her hips flexed and moved over him. Her hips pushed out lewdly towards Kendall, jerking with her movements. "Kendall..." She groaned again, teetering on the edge of her release. "Fill me up! Please, blow your load in me please! I'm close teacher... I'm so close!"

Every inch of his body was feeling the pleasure as the girl moved on top of him. His cock plunged deeper than before. Her pussy clamping even harder now, and he couldn't hold back anymore. "Nyynn...Teyha..." He groaned loudly as his hips arched again and he felt his cock throb harder. Not a moment later, his cock starting to fill the girl with his warm cum again. His hand sliding up her body to knead her breasts as he continued to bounce her while he filled her to the brim.

It took all of Teyha's energy to keep plunging while Kendall poured his cum into her. Her orgasm hit fast and hard, and her body tensed, wanting nothing more than to plunge deep and grind over her teacher. She called out for him, and rocked desperately until both their orgasms finished, delighting in the pleasant warmth that filled her so completely now. She slumped forward, panting, and rested ontop of Kendall, feeling gloriously drained and content. "You're amazing." She moaned, kissing lightly at his ear. "I adore you."

Kendall swore when the girl began to orgasm that he almost did a second time, it felt so amazing. She gripped him hard, and he could feel his hot cum filling the girl and her little pussy juices dripping down into his lap as she came. He felt her lay atop him, their bodies breathing together as he reached up, gently brushing the hair behind her ear as he leaned forward. He kissed her earlobe lightly, playfully tugging at her earlobe as he whispered with a big small. "I adore you too Teyha...I love you more than anything..." He smiled, gently brushing ehr hair with his fingers.

Teyha leaned into Kendall's hand, nuzzling into his palm while he teased her ear with light nibbles and kisses. "I love you too." She whispered, smiling broadly. Her own fingers wove into Kendall's hair, and she tugged lightly, luxuriating in the feeling of Kendall's hair sliding between her fingers. "We should get moving soon." She whispered. "I think we've given the Faes enough of a show... In any case. We need to get me one of those short skirts so I can tease you tomorrow."

Kendall smiled at the thought, getting to look to the back of his classroom and spotting his lover, with her skirt hiked up a little to tease him. He wondered if he'd even be able to avoid getting turned on in front of the whole classroom. The area was much more quiet now as he kissed and pet his lover, though he did swear he could hear the faint moans and grunts of something not too far away. And wondered if their show had inspired the creatures. He smiled at the thought and nodded, slowly sitting up with Teyha in his lap, cock still plunged inside of her before he gave her ass a firm squeeze and lifted her, standing soon after with a grin. "Mmh, turning my lover into a little nymph is fun.."

The sounds of not too far off passion made Teyha's cheeks heat in an instant, and she clapped a hand over her mouth. "Kendall..." She whispered, looking around even as he helped her back to her feet.

"Och! Lass, you nae be embrassaed afta that show?" Laughed a voice in her ear, and Teyha's cheeks heated more. She swung her hand through the air, and surprisingly it made a full impact with something quite hard. The soft grunt and following laugher told her that she had, in fact, just brought her hand against one of the Faeries.

"I'm not a nymph just yet." Teyha giggled at Kendall, and pulled him towards their clothes, eager to dress and flee the watching eyes of the Faeries.

Kendall laughed softly at the sight of the heated cheeks of his lover. He kissed her forehead softly and laughed even harder when he watched the girl swing and a smack rung out when she connected with the male. He laughed and squeezed her hand, walking with her towards their pile of clothes. He had his arm around her as they walked, resting on her waist as he held her close. When they reached the clothes, he bent and picked hers up for her, raising a teasing eyebrow. "No panties?"

Teyha let herself be dragged back to her clothes, and picked at them for a moment. "No panties?" She repeated, and tore through the clothes she had. She saw her bra, her shirt and pants, shoes and socks... But no panties to be found. "What happened to my underwear!" Teyha demanded in a squeak, and sank to her hands and knees, frantically searching along the ground for some hint of the missing underwear. "They were right her a few minutes ago, they didn't get up and walk away!"

Kendall blushed when she got to her hands and knees to try and search for the panties. An evil smirk on his lips, he let this go on for awhile as her little butt swayed as she moved along the ground. Enjoying the mini show, though after a few moments he cleared his throat to get her attention, waiting for her to turn to look at him before holding them up with a teasing grin.

Back
Top Bottom