Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Kendall also began to shake as she spoke. "Teyha..." He blushed a dark red, trying not to let her see just how angry he was. Not with her, not with her at all. But her brother. Kendall hated him, and he was never going to let the man touch her again. He held her tight, and as she continued to speak,he started to become speechless. "I'm here Teyha, and I will gladly start a new life with you. I love you so much...with all of my heart. and will do anything to help you with this." He nodded, lifting her now so she could be closer. Setting her softly in his lap. He held her tight and nodded. "I love you so much Teyha, he will never get near you again."

Teyha let herself be gathered into his lap, and drew herself in, curling tight with her arms wrapped around him. "I love you, Kendall." She told him, and nuzzled her head under his chin, kissing his shoulder lightly. "I'm just feeling confused." She admitted. "I don't think you can fix me, but I don't want to be fixed, I want to be remade. I don't want to seem easy, but I want you to ravage me, I want you to destroy my every barrier until I'm hiding nothing from you."

Kendall's cheeks began to darken as her last words were spoken. He faintly heard the Faes gasp too. It was rather sudden, but he understood what she was saying. He nodded, kissing Teyha lovingly as his hips pushed up a little. "I'll do anything for you my love...and if this is what you want...what you really want...then no need to be shy..." He nodded, kissing her lightly. "Are you sure that's what you want? And when do you want me to do so?"

The gasps of the Faes made Teyha pause, and shake her head, a blush rising in her cheeks. "Oh hush up!" She told them sharply before turning her attention back to Kendall, and she shrugged helplessly. "I don't know." She admitted. "I'm just trying to be honest. It's contradicting, all the things I want. I suppose..." She laughed brightly as an idea occurred to her, and raised a hand to his cheek, stroking his cheek lightly. "What I need is a teacher." She teased, and rested her forehead to his. "I'll trust you then."

Smiling at her innocent little words when she perked up. He nodded. Her sharp retort to the Fae's made him laugh a bit, and even they seemed to giggle. The thought of teaching his love things such as this here made him blush, especially with others watching. But it was better here, they had all the time in the world. And that's how he wanted it. All with her. He kissed her lovingly and nodded, tracing the skin of her waist again. Deciding to try to be a little playful. "Then you must be an obedient student, or I will have to give you bad marks...and spankings if necessary...deal?"

Teyha made no move to stop him when he traced her skin, lightly tracing her taunt stomach. She held her breath for a few moments, before a shy smile spread over her face. She nodded quickly, and kissed his cheek. "I'll do my best... And I leave my punishments completely at your discretion. But... If I like them, I would be inclined to mess up more often."

"Mmh, do you think you're going to like spankings baby?" He smirked, his hips pushing up to tease her a little more. His hands slowly pushing the shirt up her body as he kissed at her neck. "My personal little student hm?" He smiled at the thought, fingers brushing softly across her skin as he did. "And continuing from earlier....when the school year is over...is my little student coming home with me?"

Teyha couldn't help but to smile at his teasing, and she laughed softly, delighted by the prospect of going to live with Kendall. "A little homeschooling might do me good." She replied with a slight smile. "I'll like making you happy, I think." She said, and kissed him under his jaw, her own hands sliding under his shirt to caress is muscles directly. "Would you let me live with you, Kendall?"

Nodding quickly, he tilted his neck for her to have an easier time kissing. He slipped his hands up higher, pulling back only a moment to pull it over her head, tossing it to the side for now. "I'd love to have you live with me baby.." He nodded, kissing her again a few more times. "And I agree...a little homeschooling will do wonders. And if I'm your teacher...dp I get to make your dress code too love?"

Teyha and Kendall kissed deeply for a few moments before he lifted her shirt higher, urging it up over her head, and they parted for a moments as he tossed it aside, leaving her dressed in her bra and pants. Her heart was pumping erratically, and she met Kendall's kisses desperately, trying to calm her nervousness through passion. "Within reason." Teyha panted when they parted again, her hands still stroking his chest, exploring lightly. "I might protest something if it's too revealing... I'm still... Modest."

Kendall was lost in the kisses they shared. Her body rocking a little in his lap now as he used one hand to move her hips. The other still going about undressing her. He undid the button on the pants, and slowly, teasingly slid the zipper down for her. "Don't worry love, the revealing stuff will be saved for home schooling." He winked, his hips pushing against hers now as he began to tug the pants down. "I was just wondering if I could convince you to come to school a few times in a skirt with nothing underneath..." He smirked at the thought, knowing it'd be in the future if she'd ever be willing to. And hardly expected her to say yes. "No one else would know or see...but you sit in the back, so if you wanted to tease me that'd be a good way...or if I wanted to get a peek myself, i could after class." He smirked, knowing he was being rather naughty with her now. It was coming from no where to be honest, he never was like this with girls. But something about Teyha just set him off. Though, that may of course having something to do with them being in love.

Teyha finally gathered the nerve to pull Kendall's shirt off completely, and she tossed it aside, letting it land with hers. She didn't think it was possible for her blush to deepen any more, until he started talking exhibitionism. She swallowed, "But... What if someone turns around?" She squeaked, burying her head in his shoulder to hide her pink cheeks.

Smiling softly, he pet her gently, still rocking her in his lap a bit. "I know that was rather forward love, and I'd never force you to do it. I was just throwing it out there." He nodded, kissing her neck softly. Still tugging the pants down her legs. "That's the excitement though silly...the risk. And you never even have to risk it. Just if you want to tease me." He nodded, lifting her chin to kiss her again. "First lesson, no more being so nervous with me. We both have to trust each other for this to work."

Teyha lifted her hips a fraction, letting the jeans slip across her legs to pool at her ankled. She swallowed slightly, glancing shyly up at Kendall in only her underwear, the gentle curves of her body exposed to his eyes. "I'll try not to be nervous." She promised, honestly trying to keep her hands from quivering. "I do trust you, Kendall. I promise I do!"

Nodding softly, he tugged the jeans off her legs and kissed her again. "I know you do love...and I trust you whole heartedly. But I want you to know that no matter what I ask, I'll never force you to do it okay? Don't be afraid to tell me you don't want to if that's the case." He smiled, his fingers tracing the curve of her breasts under her bra. "Did my love have any sort of...cravings or ideas for Master to teach?"

Teyha shook her head slightly. "I wont promise that." She said firmly, glancing up briefly to meet his eyes. "I want you to push me outside of my comfort zone. I can't burn my old life without some discomfort, right?" She said reasonably, looking down to see him stroking her breast lightly, his fingers soft and light through the fabric of the garment. "Right now... I'm so nervous..." She whispered. "I'm terrified."

Nodding softly, Kendall knew she was right. He did need to push her boundaries, but he was just bad at the whole forcing thing. But he stuck to his guns, he needed to be strong for her. "Then you want me to reshape your life into being mine entirely?" He raised an eyebrow, his finger slipping under the thin fabric to trace the soft skin a little. "Then as I said, no panties, skirt...first day you have to do so is tomorrow." He smiled, kissing at her lips lightly. "And a naughtier one that I'll tell you after I know if you even enjoy such a thing next.."

Teyha nodded slowly, and kissed Kendall back, not protesting his fingers sliding under her bra, to touch her skin directly. "Alright." She whispered when they parted, "But you have to get me a skirt, I don't have any that rise above my knees." She informed him with a slight shrug. "I told you, I'm pretty shy." She told him with a shrug, and grinned her hands dipping down to his waist, to undo the buttons there. "And do I get treats for being a good student?"

"I know you're shy love, which is one thing we're working on." He smiled to her last statement, nodding a bit as he slipped his whole hand under the bra now to cup her breast in his palm. He squeezed a bit as he pushed his hips up a little to tease her. "Mhm, of course you do dear...if Teacher decides you get a treat, you may pick whatever you want." He grinned at the thought. "And later, we'll head down to the town and get you some new clothes and such." Winking, he kissed her softly once more.

Teyha nearly drew back her hand when his hips bucked, and she bit her lip, an embarrassed look crossing her face at the intimacy of his touches. "I wont wear anything too revealing." She told him firmly. "I don't want anyone to see me but you...." She glanced around then, frowning deeply. "And apparently the Faes that are enjoying the live show."She told him with a sigh, managing to free the button at last, and slide the zipper down slowly. "Wait!" She said suddenly, startled by a thought. "I don't have any kind of potion to ward against pregnancy... I never... Never thought I'd need it."

Kendall nodded in total agreement. "I know love, I don't want them seeing you either. I meant more intimate clothes...for the bedroom." He blushed slightly, but nodded at the thought. Wondering how she'd react to that. Nodding softly to her last statement, he placed a hand gently on her stomach. "I love you...I can't explain how or why it was so sudden Teyha. But I know it...and I know that if I got you pregnant, that it'd make me happy beyond belief. But if you don't want that...I do know a spell thats temporary to work as contraceptive." He smiled, brushing the hair from her eyes as he moved his free hand to undo the clasp on her bra.

Kendall's hand on her stomach sent a shiver running up Teyha's spine, and she imagined herself pregnant, her body cradling Kendall's child. Her hand clutched his, and she squeezed lightly. "You'd make a great dad." She whispered, letting the bra fall away, revealing the soft mounds of her modest breasts.

"And you would make the perfect mother my love." He smiled, brushing the hair from her eyes as his fingers gently traced her pink little nipples. Cupping her breasts once more as he squeezed them a little more firmly, showing his dominance over her as he raised his hips, consequently pushing his hips against hers as he helped her tug the jeans down a bit. "So you want to try for that my love?"

Teyha's body reacted immediatly to Kendall's light touch, and she gasped, her nipple hardening slightly. She shivered, her breath catching slightly at the welcomed contact. Kendall's jeans slid down easily, leving them both in just their underware, so close and intimate already. Teyha's heart gave a hard throb, and she swallowed. "I'm willing to try."

Kendal felt the small gasp emitted from the girl as her body reacted to the touch. His hips pushing up a bit moref firmly as she moved in his lap a bit. His own arousal was rather obvious now, and he was curious as to how just turned on he had gotten the innocent Miss Teyha. He kissed her gently, his hands moving down her body as he tugged at her little panties a bit. "My lovely little student..."

Back
Top Bottom