Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

"Yes we have to be dressed!" Teyha insisted and shook her head at his tease. "You might wait until I am ready, but that doesn't mean you push the subject, hm?" She teased in return, and closed her eyes, letting their bodies press lightly together. She yawned softly and kissed his shoulder, her fingers tracing across his chest, and the surprisingly hard muscles under it. "Do you exercise often?" She asked as she stroked. "I wouldn't have guessed you were so muscular."

Kendall laughed softly, shrugging a bit at her own teasing. "Just cause we're undressed doesn't mean we have to do that silly." He nodded, kissing her softly as he felt her fingers begin to trace his chest. She seemed surprised, it made him smile. "I do actually...though not in a normal sense I suppose. I've been doing what I do for years, and it entails a lot of traveling and hiking, and manual labor some times to get the right ingredients." He smiled, letting his fingers trace the curves of her waist.

"I think that if you were to see me in my bare skin... And I see you in all your glory... There would be no help for what would come next." Teyha mused, playfully swirling her finger around Kendall's nipple. She laughed softly, and kissed under his chin once, as light as a butterflies touch before she sighed in content. "I've always bought ingredients, unless they grew close. It would be better to have then fresh, and to see with your own eyes that it is what you asked for, and not mostly dried basil to add weight/"

Kendall smiled at the little touches. Laughing softly to her little musing. "I suppose...though...who knows." He winked, gently lifting her shirt up slightly so that he may trace her skin sensually. Enjoying her small little kisses. "Mhm, and I've traveled the world over for some. Hopefully I can take you on some of those trips. It'd certainly make them way more interesting." Winking, his lips moved along her jaw towards her neck.

"I know." Teyha said firmly as his hand slid under her shirt, his touch like fire on her skin. She bit her lip for a moment, and laid perfectly still, her head tilted back to let him kiss lightly across her pulse. She gave a brief content sigh and let him explore, her hands still rubbing his chest lightly. "I know very well what would happen if we were undressed..."

Kendall only smiled innocently, as if he didn't know what his kisses and touches were doing to her. He continued to barely brush her skin as his fingers moved along her waist, slowly moving the shirt higher every now and then only to tease. He kissed softly across her neck, moving slowly up to her and placing a few small kisses on her earlobe as he smiled with a teasing whisper. "Oh? What do you think would happen love?" His ice blue eyes looked into hers innocently. Wondering how she'd react.

Teyha drew in a sharp breath, and let it out again slowly as Kendall teased, his fingers roaming over her taunt stomach lightly. He kissed her neck softly, until she shivered and whimpered softly, and her fingers clenched tightly for a few moments. She drew in another long breath. "We... We'd go somewhere I told you I do not go on the first day." She almost whispered. "That I fear I may never go in comfort."

Kendall nodded with a small smile, still continuing his tracing and kissing. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, and he was relying on her to tell him to stop if she wanted him to. But her last words made him pause a moment. "Oh? And why is that dear? Have you never thought of falling in love with someone and being with them in the most intimate way possible?" He actually figured she really hadn't. Which he honestly didn't mind. He meant it when he told her he would wait. He just was hoping she didn't think he was trying to force her.

Teyha paused for a moment, her jaw working as she tried to think of an answer. After a few long moments of silence she finally spoke, her voice somewhat strained. "I have." She admitted. "In nightmares. And I wake screaming and trembling, asking who is near, to lay huddled against myself until morning." She paused for a moment, and his hand landed on his, drawing it away from her stomach. "It's not that I hate men, understand. It's not that I want women, either. I just.... I'm broken, and cannot be fixed."

Kendall had pushed it too far and his cheeks were a dark red now. He blushed, looking into her eyes as he pulled the small bit of shirt he had pulled up back down and kisses back up to her lips. "I'm sorry love...though I doubt you can't be fixed. You've never actually had someone love you and such..." He nodded, sighing softly, not wanting her to hate him for being so forward, he was already mad at himself. "Really dear, I apologize..."

Teyha was silent for a long awkward moment before she sighed, and squeezed his hand tightly, her own trembling horribly from emotion. "Don't apologise." She said stiffly. "It's not your fault, it's not you fault at all." She said, and rolled over, to bury her face in the folds of his shirt, inhaling his sent with a soft sigh. "I can't be fixed with a potion. Even if you take it away, it'll just happen again, only I wont know to protect myself. Even if you care for me the whole of this year, by the time the next comes I'll be shattered again."

"I'd never try potions..." He nodded, holding her hand tight in his own. He kissed her forehead softly, brushing her hair back as he listened to her words. "Then I will just have to keep putting you back together, no matter how hard I have to work to do so. Because Teyha, you are quickly becoming everything to me, and with each passing moment here...I'm falling more and more in love with you." He smiled, nuzzling against her.

"Some puzzles are never put back together!" Teyha told him sharply, immediately regretting his tone. He really did mean well, but she was feeling suddenly tense, and sick to her stomach. She sat up, and drew her knees to her stomach to ease the passing nausea. "You make bad choices." She said after a moment. "If you do intend to pick me. I... I feel the same, each moment with you makes me feel like you are my world... But you bring happiness, and I cannot."

Kendall quickly began to believe that he was only digging himself into a hole. He watched as Teyha sat up and moved away from him a little. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to stand his ground. "I do intend to pick you Teyha, as I already have. And I do not believe it's a bad choice at all..." He moved closer, though cautiously, not wanting to spook her or anything. "How can you say you do not bring happiness when all that you have done, since we've met, is made me happy?" He paused with a little frown, not wanting her to be this upset over this. "I'm not being ridiculous here Teyha...I know what I want. And that's you...no one else."

She had to give Kendall one thing, he was persistant. He didn't let her pull away from him, and slowly her protests died. She drew in a staggered breath, and leaned against him once more, her fingers tangling in the folds of his shirt. "You're so stubborn." She mumbled against him, but didn't let go. She didn't dare try to release him now. "More stubborn than I am... And THAT is an accomplishment."

When she finally turned to him once again, and he felt her fingers curl into his clothes. He smiled. He pet her lightly, kissing the top of her head as she held tight to him. Petting her softly as he pulled her closer to him. "I'm not that stubborn....unless it comes to something I know I want, and I know I care about more than anything else in the world." He winked softly, petting her as she leaned against him. "I promise you that you are worth everything to me love..."

Teyha laughed, and took Kendall's hand in her own, squeezing it tightly. Kendall..." She said at last, her lips pressing themselves to his pulse lightly for a brief moment. "Kendall... Why didn't you ask... Why didn't ask why I said I'm broken?"

Kendall blushed, he hadn't even thought to ask. "To be totally honest with you Teyha...it wasn't that it didn't come through mind or anything...I was just much more focused on making you feel better love..." He nodded, watching as she kissed at his wrist. A cute gesture. He laced his fingers with hers when she finished and nodded. "Though...if you would like to share that with me, I will listen of course...you can talk to me about anything Teyha, and regardless, I'm still going to try my best to make you happy."

Teyha froze for a moment, and shifted awkwardly where she sat. 'Idiot.' She told ehrself. 'I WANTED to tell him. Now he wants you know and I'm being a coward.' Her lips pressed together into a thin line for a moment, and she sighed. "I... Don't know where to start." She admitted, her hand tightening on his a fraction. "I just want you to know... To see if you can help... And that is selfish."

"Sweetie, love...itself is a very unselfish thing. It's two people sharing everything about themselves with one another and connecting on a much more emotional level that most people can't." He held her hand tight in his own, her body seeming to be under the impression that if she loosened her grip, even a little, she would float away. It was cute, and he wasn't going to let it happen either. Holding her close, he kissed her knuckles lightly. "You can tell me anything dear...and I will do everything in my power to help."

Teyha still fidgeted, her brows knotting together for a few moments. "I doubt you can... I mean no one so much as believes me!" She blurted, "I've gone everywhere for help, the school, the law, my parents, but it all ends badly." She swallowed hard, her fingers tightening on his almost painfully, desperate and afraid. "Instead of help my parents would yell, or hit me, or lock me away... How can anyone help when everything thinks I'm a liar... Or raving mad?"

"Because I'm not everyone Teyha...I care for you with all of my heart. And I will believe whatever you tell me wholeheartedly." He nodded, lifting her chin to look into his eyes so that he could give her a small kiss. "Please tell me love..." He smiled, trying to seem genuine. He was, but she didn't seem to see it in him. "I want to know, I'm not everyone else...and you have more of me than anyone else in the world. Because already my heart longs to belong to you."

It took a few moments, but Teyha nodded. "If I didn't think you were special I wouldn't insist on sharing." She pointed out, and pulled him closer, burying her face in his shoulder so he couldn't see her as she spoke. "My brother is a powerful black wizard." She whispered. "But he hides it, he pretends to be useless... Then uses his power.... He takes advantage of women Kendall... He uses them.... He's tried... He's touched..." She drew in a breath in a long hiss, clutching him closer. "I go home so afraid, 'Will I fail yo protect myself? Will he rape me this time?'"

Kendall felt her face bury into his shoulder. As she spoke, he listened intently. He kissed the top of her head lightly, petting her softly. as she did. When she finished, he blushed a dark red. It explained quite a bit. Her fear of men...her fear of being intimate and touched. He held her closer, shaking his head. It sort of enraged him. "Baby.." He wasn't sure what to say. He believed her, entirely. But he didn't know what to say. Frankly, he was ready to port to her brother right then and give him a piece of his own mind. "Teyha...love..." he paused again, trying to figure out what to say. "That's so terrible...I'm so sorry...I feel so bad now for earlier.." He blushed a dark red, realizing he must've seemed like her brother then. "You never have to go back there again...okay? I'll always be willing to help or take you in...my home is yours dear.."

Teyha shook and trembled sniffling. "I was thirteen." She murmured into his shirt. "I was sleeping... And he came in. I kept asking why, these two years... I tried to defend myself, but I had to know why. He said it was my fault. I was mean to him, so he couldn't control himself. He said I deserved it." She sniffled, and hiccupped lightly. "I was so afraid, I'd freak out when men got close... But you're not the same. You're exactly the opposite of him, and I want you to touch me. I want you to feel me. I want every inch of you to consume me, and set me on fire with passion so I can be reborn from ashes. I want to burn my old life, and exist only with you."

Back
Top Bottom