Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Kendall could tell she was attempting to be a little funny, but he also knew she was serious. He nodded, gently brushing the hair from her eyes before he gently kissed her forehead. "Then I'll live...you're worth it Teyha." He smiled, tracing her skin lightly. "I don't need sex...I just need you." He nodded, looking back into her eyes, returning the serious look. "And I promise not to slip any seduction potions into your drinks my dear." He nodded, trying to get her to smile again.

Teyha let Kendall kiss her lightly, and she smiled, her eyes twinkling in joy. She didn't have to tell him that he got along perfectly well without her for years before this day... It didn't seem too important right them. She just smiled happily, and curled into his arms, her head resting gently on his shoulder. "Good." She said softly. "I'm glad you'll wait for me... And I'll try not to make you wait forever."

Kendall was glad that she was smiling again. He nuzzled against her with a smile. "Take your time my dear, as long as I have you I am happy." He winked, he could hear a little 'Aw' from the Fae woman that had been watching them earlier. This made him smile, he traced Teyha's waist lightly. Wondering what it was that was going through the girls mind. "I will never ever ask you to do something that you aren't comfortable with my dear.."

The aww in Teyha's ear was loud enough to make her snort at the invisible man by her shoulder, and she rolled her eyes playfully. "You'd think they never saw two people flirt." She said playfully, "That or they've been waiting to see me bring a man here to flaunt."

Kendall laughed softly, giving her a quick peck. "They may just be curious creatures...they are certainly cratures of romance...and they just may be curious as to how humans interact differently." He nodded, smiling a bit as he laid back on the field. Smiling u-p at her from him position, patting his chest in invite for her to lay with him if she wanted. "Mmh, I love being here with you my lovely Teyha." He winked, shifting his hips a little.

Teyha nodded, and took the invitation. She laid down carefully, and rested her cheek on Kendall's chest, her arm looped lightly around his body. She sighed happily, ad let herself relax like just like that, "You make a wonderful pillow." She said after a moment, smiling to herself. "I have to admit, I mostly slept here. It was a relaxing place where I could feel free and safe... No one watching..." She stumbled across the last words and abruptly sat up, her face red as a thought occurred to her, and she glared around at the open air with a deep frown.

Kendall smiled, gently running his finger's through the girls hair as she laid herself gently on top of him. "I do hm? well feel free to ask me to be such a pillow at any time." He winked, nodding as she spoke. Though, when she finished she had shot up. He hadn't really been so keen as to why yet. He looked up at her, propping himself up on his elbows. "Is something wrong dear? You have the look on your face as if you'd just seen a ghost." He was concerned, looking around as well.

"No, it's not me seeing anything that concerns me." She said with a frown, still glaring around them. She gave a huff. "I thought no one was here... I thought it was safe and secluded... But I think..." She cut off her face red, and the Fae voice from before pipped in, loud enough for both her and Kendall to hear.

"That we saw you bonnie broad arse undressed, lass?" He teased. "Och, aye! how could we nae?"

Kendall heard a small giggle from the female Fae right after this, and his own cheeks went a bit red. He looked up at Teyha with a playfully raised eyebrow. "Hm? What were you doing walking around here naked my dear?" He smiled, giving her tummy a playful poke. Just to tease her. It was cute, the way her cheeks were so red from the realization. He smiled up at her, his fingers stroking the hand that he held of hers and smiling. Hoping she wouldn't be too embarrassed.

Teyha certainly was red now, hearing the mingled laughter of Faes around them. "It's not I tore off my clothes and ran around in my skin, you know!" She defended crossly.

"Much a we'd 'ave enjoyed it." The voice pipped in.

Teyha glared again, sparking another wave of giggles. "I changed clothes, or slept, or swam. I don't like sleeping while dressed, it feels confining, and I didn't pack a swimsuit..."

Kendall couldn't help but smile at her frustration, she was cute when flustered. But he did feel bad for her. "Okay guys...leave her be please? You got your teasings done." He nodded, tugging at his girlfriend's hand, wanting her to lay with him again. "That's understandable love...no reason to be embarrassed. I'm sure the Fae don't even have clothes, it's a thing of the mortal world." He nodded, stroking her skin lightly. "Would it make you feel any better if I stripped down for their entertainment and to get their minds off teasing you dear?"

"Och!" The male voice cried, sounding offended. "We 'ave clothes. Fine ones indeed, an' we wear 'em too. Tha body isna meant ta be covered an' hid, but we do dress."

Teyha flushed darker, and flopped back. "Don't you dare undress." She said stubbornly, "If I ever see you in your skin it wont be while you shake your tail for the amusement of peeping tom Faes."

Kendall smiled up at her and nodded. "It's okay love. They didn't mean any harm...I promise." He knew he was speaking for them, something that may be a lie. But he hoped they would just let it slide this time. Trying to get her to calm down a little. He reached up and brushed Teyha's cheek lightly, trying to calm her down. Assuming humor may work, he tried to think of something silly to say, though her last statement did make him smile and laugh a bit. "Does this mean I can't ever have you over to cuddle and watch movies, maybe just stay the night?" He was teasing, and he hoped she would take it that way, in reference to her needing to sleep naked.

"nae lass, no 'arm at all." The male voice replied softly.

Teyha simply shook her head, and rolled onto her side, her cheek pressed lightly into Kendall's chest. "I can sleep fully dressed." She said with a half laugh. "With my shoes on even, I just prefer to sleep undressed. It's comfortable to only be wrapped in a blanket... It's more free and unrestricted... So I suppose you could invite me over to watch a movie, cuddle.... But the other girls at school might not like it if I spend the night. I would imagine our morning would end badly."

"Och! An' if they tried jus' tell us, Lassie. Faes are mischievous folk, but mean well. Weel take care a it."

Kendall smiled when he felt her snuggle up to him. He pet her lightly and nodded as he listened to her speak. "That's not to say love that I'd mind if you slept naked." He winked, nudging her playfully. Smiling to the Fae's last words. He couldn't help but laugh softly. "Who cares about those girls. You're the only one that matters to me. They can get over themselves." He nodded, kissing her forehead softly as he shifted a little to get her closer. "You're the only one I care about Teyha."

Mmm..." Teyha murmured softly, tugging lightly at a bit of Kendall's hair. She had a slight smile on her face, and rolled her eyes playfully. "Of course you wont mind, the girls would only throw themselves to you with twice the force if a girl like me could seduce you... But me, I'd be the one smelling my drink for tracing of toadswart potion or erecting spells against wicked charms and enchantments."

Kendall raised an eyebrow. "IF you could seduce me? You already have sweetie." He smirked, petting her softly as he nuzzled closer. "I won't let anything hurt you to the best of my power love. And I certainly hope you trust me in that department." He winked, enjoying the feeling of her fingers in his hair. "You're all I care about Teyha, all those other girls can...well...to be non-discreet...go fuck themselves." He laughed softly, wondering how she'd react.

"I meant they'd see it that if a girl like me... Shy, timid, softspoken, and not terribly attractive... Could seduce you, what is stopping them?" She said reasonably. "Others would assume I slipped a love potion into your drink... I am very adept with potions, you know." She stretched for a moment, and kissed his cheek lightly. "After all.... We have not known each other long."

Kendall shrugged a bit. "It may seem that way to them, but in truth, their logic is extremely skewed my dear. You are way above them on every level. Even if we haven't known each other long...I think it just goes to prove that we really do have a connection. And not for a moment, will I ever forget how thankful I am to have you in my first period class. Else I may have never met you." He smiled, moving so their eyes met. He was looking into hers lovingly before leaning forward and kissing her softly. "You mean a lot to me, even if it was quick...it doesn't matter."

Teyha grinned lightly, and kissed him back just as tenderly. She nuzzled her head into his shoulder with a sigh, a brief smile on her lips. "Maybe." She admitted after a moment, trying not to be logical and smart about the entire situation. She gazed up at him for a moment, a thoughtful look on her face. "Did you know I am afraid of men?" She said after a moment. "Jump right out of my skin when one touches me. Unusual, isn't it?"

Kendall raised a small eyebrow to this, enjoying the feeling of her being so close to him. He ran his fingers through her hair. "You are? Then how is you are letting me hold you like this dear?" He smiled, feeling special. but also wondering why she was that way. If something bad had happened to her in the past. "And why is it that you are scared of us silly? Though...I do hope I can maintain my status of being able to hold you. Because I've already grown addicted to it."

Teyha shrugged slightly, a curious look on her face. "I don't know." She said, actually loving into his stroking hand with a smile. "I should be pulling away and screeching by now... Or freezing up perhaps. I shouldn't be laying here easily with you." She finished, before shaking her head. "Nothing to be concerned with yet, dear."

The female Fae whispered something into his ear, but Kendall shook his head. He doubted it was that so soon. He leaned closer, still stroking her softly as he kissed each little bit of skin that he could. "Well I'm glad you aren't...because I truly am addicted to having you in my arms." He smiled, lifting her chin to pull his lips to his. Kissing her softly as a small breeze washed over them.

Teyha shivered, from the mixture of the breeze and the delight of his lips on hers. She wound her fingers lightly into his and squeezed, feeling closer to him than ever. They parted with a soft sigh, and she nuzzled her head into his shoulder. "If you want." She said softly. "We could practice sleeping together now... Fully dressed. I do normally sleep here."

A small laugh escaped him as she tacked on the fully dressed part. Giving her a teasing pout. "Aw, we have to be dressed..." He winked playfully with a nod, holding her closer when he felt her shiver. Wanting to keep her warm. "I'd love that my dear...anything as long as it is with you." He nodded, wrapping his arms around her body and moving so he was on his side so that she may cuddle into his more easily and get more warm. "You're amazing Teyha..."

Back
Top Bottom