Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Kendall walked into the cafeteria. His head definitely in the clouds as he walked towards the kitchen. He couldn't get the young girl off his mind. He stepped through the doorway to the food line, it was magiced so that the teachers would have a much different food choice than the students. One of the many perks of being a professor. They could choose from whatever they wanted really, having it conjured up for them rather quickly. He thought for a moment with a smile. Steak sounding rather appetizing at the moment. He ordered a porterhouse, with potatoes and corn. And a glass of tea. Though he'd much prefer a beer to be honest.

After getting his food, he stepped out, debating on eating in the classroom or not. But as he looked over the tables, he spotted Teyha sitting alone in the corner. He blushed, but his body was already working. His legs moving him towards the young girl without choice. When he reached her, he put on his best smile. Looking down at her with his ice blue eyes. "You look lonely. Where are your friends?" He winked, not wanting to sit yet unless invited. Though, he must've seemed rather nervous.

The meal Teyha chose was less extravagant than Kendall's, a burger, thinly sliced fries, and a questionable blog she assumed were beans. She prodded at it a few more times before coming to the conclusion that it was less than edible. She picked up her burger and began to eat when Kendall found her. She looked up, startled, but pushed out the chair across from her with her foot in a silent invitation.

"Sorrie and Ophelie ate after period one." She explained. "I don't like to eat that early anyway, it eaves me feeling empty by dinner." Teyha added quickly, so the man wouldn't assume that he had kept her from lunch. "But it's okay, I'm not really lonely, I spent a lot of my time by myself, it's jut my day-dreaming face."

Smiling, he saw the chair pushed out. He slipped into it, setting his tray down and smiling at her from across the table. "Hm, sounds interesting..." He winked, starting to cut into his steak as he watched the young girl. "Well, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting all alone." As he spoke, he looked around the room. "It boggles my mind that these young guys aren't all clamoring to sit here with you Teyha." He nodded, taking a bite of his steak. Still being his flirtatious self. As he moved his chair up, his foot gently brushed against her leg. Causing his cheeks to go a little pink. But he tried to act like it didn't happen. Immediately speaking up.

"How goes the first day? Has to be more interesting than mine." He laughed softly, giving her a smile. "All I've done since you've graced my class room was day dream and doodle." He smirked, trying to get her to giggle or smile. Teyha continued to heighten his interest as time went on.

"Pretty girl?" She asked, swallowing a bite of food. She shook her head, and gestured with her fork at one of the girls the boys were actually clamoring over. "Tall, thin, curvy, long hair, make-up, and smart enough to hold up her end of a conversation." She told him bluntly, "Get her on a date, and there's a thirty percent chance of being laid. It makes her accessible, but not a whore." She told him, and ate a bit more food, jumping slightly when his foot brushed her leg. "Also, charming, charismatic, and pretty nice." She continued, pretending as though nothing happened either. "With me... I'm skinny, petite, shy, and awkward. Too much work to get on a date, and probably wont put out. In short... I might be 'pretty' but I'm not worth the trouble."

Despite the assessment of her chances of attracting men, Teyha seemed perfectly content. She snacked on the fries for a few moments before shrugging again. "It's been pretty dull." She admitted. "None of the other teachers chat with the students, much less place bets. We barely did more than do a round of introductions and move on."

Kendall continued to watch the girl with a curious smile. She seemed so innocent. It was attractive to him. He turned to where she pointed and raised an eyebrow. Nodding as he watched a few boys trying to get the attention of some girl. When he turned back to her, she was describing how she was nothing like that girl. "I like petite and a little shy. You have a head on you though Teyha, so what if I could hardly talk to that girl, with you I could probably discuss the pros and cons of using a dragons scale over basilisk eye in an invisibility potion if I wanted to. That's what a guy should look for in a girl. Not a percentage ratio of getting laid."

He laughed, giving her a genuine smile. Nodding to the admittance of the rest of the day being pretty dull. "Well, I tell you what, since the students are having a short day, and really the only thing planned for tonight is the feast, I'll extend this offer to you. I need to go into the woods to try and find some implements for potions, and I'd be glad to have you along...if you'd like."

Teyha chuckled softly between bites, finishing her burger quickly enough. "I prefer dragon scale." She told him with a sly smile, and took a long sip of her water, washing down the food. "Most guys my age aren't looking for a girl they get along well with." She Pointed out. "After all, they have friends to talk to, but friends wont put out either. Older men like women they have things in common with, since they realize that they will spend time outside of bed with the,.

She gave a small laugh, and leaned back to stretch for a moment. Her excitement was peaked for a moment when he mentioned going into the woods. "Exploring" the woods was a favorite activity of hers when she was younger, and the offer held a sense of nostalgia to her. "Of course!" She responded quickly, "I would love to go into the woods, it sure beats boredom."

"As do I." He smiled, finishing up his steak and setting his plate aside. Casting a bit of a charm on each of their plates, causing them to disappear, and reappear at the dish drop off. "True, I suppose. But I'm not much older than you." He smirked, giving her a playful wink. And besides, having things in common can carry over to the bedroom. Make things more fun." His cheeks darkened a bit at the statement. Only teasing her. "I suppose you are right though...maybe that's wh-" He was going to admit his feelings to her again, but he cut himself off. Glad to see her smile.

He watched her lean back, stretching. Still a male, it was hard not to let his eyes wander. She had quite the lovely body. Glad to hear she'd go with him. He nodded happily. "After your last period then, just come to my class room and we'll head out." He smiled, wondering if you could count this as a date.

"Men mature much slower." Teyha told him with a laugh, grinning for a moment as the plates cleared. She pushed herself to her feet, straightening her clothes for a moment. "We've got another half hour to lunch." She pointed out, giving him a bright smile as she extended her hand. "Would you like to join me for a walk?" She asked almost shyly, hoping he would accept the invitation. "I normally like to either nap or walk after I eat."

Smiling up at her, he nodded softly. He took her hand, standing from the chair and lacing their fingers together. It made him blush, and he wasn't sure if she was just offering her hand as a means of help to get up. But he had already laced his fingers with hers. "Hm, sounds like a plan.." He nodded, almost saying date, before he stopped himself. He was waiting to let go of her hand. Not sure still if that was what she wanted or not. He squeezed her hand lightly once more. Looking down at her, a few eyes on them, though it wasn't a big deal. He just didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Teyha gave a startled glance down when Kendal laced his fingers with hers, locking them in an intimate grip while he pulled himself to his feet. Her cheeks heated almost immediately, and she looked away as quickly as she could manage. "There's a spot near the lake I always went last year." She said, stiffly walking out of the cafeteria. She could feel people watching as they left, teacher and student hand in hand like lovers.

'Dirty minds.' Teyha told herself as they left. 'He's a teacher, not a sex-crazed student. I'm just leading him along.' She shook her head slightly and let the doors swing shut behind them, "It's pretty secluded, I rarely see anyone at all around, so I enjoy just being alone, there."

Kendall noticed her blush, but she didn't pull her hand away. A good sign. Nodding her let her lead the way for now. He really did hope she wasn't thinking of him as being a perv, or a weirdo for being so forward with her. He couldn't help but like the girl, she was like a female version of him, though, a bit more shy. They stepped out into the sun, and he looked around at all the kids roaming the fields. He wondered where she'd be taking them, trying to get an idea of where it was she was leading him to.

"Sounds awesome, glad you'll share your spot with me." He nodded, still holding her hand. Though, when they got out of reach of prying ears, he raised a small eyebrow. "Sorry...about the hand holding thing, I wasn't sure what my body was doing...but it decided it wanted to hold your hand. Please...don't feel obligated.." He laughed softly, though, he certainly wasn't making any effort to let go of the girl's hand until she asked him to.

Teyha grinned over her shoulder, leading him past the rowdy kids exploring the fields and experimenting with magic. "Of course I'd share it with you." She told him, and led him close to the lake. There was a pile of rocks there, standing in a circle, and by the looks of the grass no one had been here for some time yet. "You'll have to hold my hand to follow me." She told him softly as she led him to the circle. "Might as well hold on now, right? Don't be nervous either, I found this my first year here, from what I can tell no one else knows it exists, much less how to use it."

Smiling happily, he squeezed her hand softly. "Hm, I think i can handle that." He winked, noting the spot that she pointed to. He let her lead him, glad that she had trusted him this much. His fingers were laced tightly with hers as they moved closer together. Something about this, the way he felt around her, it was weird. He couldn't help but be nervous. Blushing more, he wondered where the little port would take them, assuming, of course, that was what the circle was.

Teyha grinned wider, and knelt down by one of the stones. She squeezed Kendall's hands tighter and tugged lightly as he slipped her hand between two of the rocks. There was a soft sound, like the buzzing of bees, and Teyha's vision erupted into a flash of blinding light. The ground gave way under her, and she dragged her teacher with her as they travelled through the stones. A few seconds passed in this state before the world reappeared, but now it was starkly different, vivid. The school existed still, but it was ancient looking, in odd and so vibrantly painted that it seemed in in high contrast compared to their dull past world. "No one is here." Teyha said sadly as she moved away from the stones. "Everything is different. Spend hours here, to return to find you've been gone only a few minutes..."

She glanced over her shoulder to shoot him a why grin. "And it has saved my butt when I had homework due. This is my sanctuary."

Kendall gasped when the world literally dropped around him. Teleporting had hardly been something new to him by now, but it still took his breath every time. He felt her fingers wrap tighter around his, pulling him along with her towards her little world. When everything began to reappear to him, all he could do was focus on the cute girl. Their eyes met as they 'landed' and his hand was still tight within her grasp. And their bodies were close than when they had teleported.

Kendall's ice blue eyes began to gaze over the area for a bit, everything was the same, except for the color of things. Yet they were both the same as well. He smiled softly at her, nodding a bit. "It's amazing you found this place. I've actually heard of this in one of the books in the libraries, though it was thought to be lost." He nodded, playfully giving her a nudge. "Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Tuatha de dannan." Teyha confirmed with a smile, pushing herself to her feet as she smiled around her. "The world of the Faeries..." She reached out of the ring to pluck a flower, and extended it to Kendall for him to smell and enjoy. "Everything here is magnificent, it is like a paradise.... But I have yet to see any creature of this world." She said regrettably. "No fish in the water, no animals in the woods. Only pants."

She sighed, and started to move away, not realizing that her fingers were still closed protectively around his. "If this is the world of Faes, where are they?"

"You have yet to cease to amaze me with your intelligence." Nodding in reference to her linguistic skills. He understood her before the translation. When she handed him the flower, he took in the scent with a happy smile, holding it close. Already having a plan for it. Kendall knew exactly why, they were there, but humans in the past had never been too kind to the faes. And they had magic of their own, even in their own world it took quite the human to gain their trust.

"I've read you must meet certain prerequisites before the Faes will trust a human with such a gift..." He nodded, glad that she still held his hand close. Following along with her. After they walked a few steps, he tugged at her hand. Causing her to stop, and turn to look at him. He smiled, moving them closer together. His hand reaching up and gently brushing the hair from her eyes before tucking the flower she had given him behind her ear gently. "They are watching though, they're just scared of us."

Teyha gave a short laugh, and shook her head ruefully. "I looked it up after I started coming here." She told him crisply, but couldn't hide the fact that she was pleased with the compliment. She led him a short bit before he tugged her back, and she stared for a moment, wide eyed. "Watching us?" She asked, glancing about nervously. "I have visited for well over a year now... Have I done something wrong that they feel nervous in my company?" She asked softly, smiling as she reached up to touch the shockingly blue flower tucked away in her hair. "I... I've never noticed any watching."

Laughing softly, he nodded a bit. "They're invisible to us. It wasn't you that did it, back in the older days humans tormented the Faes, and misused the magic they shared with us. So now they rarely reveal themselves to us. They're probably appreciative of a young girl like you finding their world. Innocent, and sweet...they trust you enough to let you be here. And even bring a friend here. They must think highly of you Teyha, they're just nervous still. Much like I am.." He laughed softly, trailing off as he looked into her eyes. "Though, that is the story...it could all be just myth dear. You never know." He winked, tracing her skin a little. Though as he looked into the small girls eyes, he swore he could hear whispers. Urging him to kiss the girl.

"Humans were cruel." Teyha said softly, gazing around the wonderful world with gentle eyes for a moment before they turned to Kendall once more. He was watching her again, closely. His thumb moved over the back of her hand, and he winked briefly.

Teyha could hear the urging, a low voice whispering directly into her ear. 'Kiss him now...' It told her in an amused tone, like an adult pointing out the obvious move to a child. When she didn't respond she felt a hand on her hack, as firm large and real as a humans... And she was pushed forward against Kendall. She stumbled only briefly before an arm wrapped around his neck, and her lips met his.

Nodding softly, he was glad to have met her eyes once more. The voice still urging him on. It wasn't much longer after that before he felt the young girl move closer, their bodies touching as her arm wrapped around his neck, and he felt her soft lips press firmly into his. He blushed, but he didn't pull away. His hands resting on her hips as he held the kiss with her. his fingers tracing her waist a little as he held her.

Trying to avoid being cliche in his mind, he fought desperately to think of another way to describe the act, but really...there wasn't another. Something about this place made the kiss they were sharing together that much more...well...magical. His cheeks were dark red now, and probably heated rather hot. After a few moments, he pulled away from the kiss very slowly. Their lips still barely brushing as he still held her there, looking into her eyes. Not wanting to go too far in case he wanted another. "D-Did you mean to do that?"

Teyha's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet by the time they parted, her breathing quickened by the embrace. They stood so close now, their bodies touching, her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands pressed lightly to her hips. She swallowed hard, her eyes darting quickly down. "No..." She admitted. "I was pushes. There... There was a voice, and something pushed to me you..."

"Och!" Cried a male voice in her ear. "Lass, why did ya tell 'im that?"

Teyha shook her head to rid the interfering voice, but looked back at Kendall. "But I enjoyed it all the same." She told him softly, I... Enjoyed it very much."

Kendall could feel her heart beating with their chests pressed together, his beating just the same. His fingers moved slowly along her waist, a very distinct giggle in his ear as he gave her another soft peck. Much shorter than the first. He smiled down at her, lifting her chin to look into his eyes again. "I think I heard the voice too...she was urging me to kiss you." Nodding, he gently brushed the hair from her eyes, smiling softly. "You enjoyed it though hm? How much is that exactly?"

He had a playful grin on his lips now, only teasing her. The giggle coming forth again, they were obviously being observed. Though, he didn't really mind. He was focused on Teyha, and the feelings that were growing very rapidly.

"She?" Teyha asked, her lips quirking up as she let Kendall stroke her, his fingers dancing across her waist. She moved closer still, until their lips where all but pressed together again. "It's a man talking to me." She whispered. "I think they like you.... They never spoke to me until you came here." She mused for a moment before pushing it from her mind. It embarrassed her to consider they were being watched, but she didn't let it stop her, not yet. "I like it enough to ask you for another." She said, heeling the flush rising again. "Of my own free will."

Nodding softly, he smiled. So there were more than one watching them hm? Cute. he could feel her breath on his lips. Making it hard to not just kiss her again already. "I think they like us...not just one or the other. Fae's were considered creatures of romance. Maybe they see something in us..." He winked, and nodded when she asked for another. "I think i can comply with something like that." He nodded, pressing their lips together softly. His fingers pushing her shirt up just slightly so that he may trace her skin as he kissed her again. Much more passionately this time. Their bodies as close as could be.

Back
Top Bottom