Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

[size=-2]Kendall grinned at the thought, nodding in agreement to the idea. "Mmh, that does sound quite nice..." He smirked, squeezing her butt playfully. As he did, he lifted her up and set her into the shower with a grin. Getting his clothes off was the next part, and it didn't take long. He climbed into the shower, starting it up. His cock already rather attentive. He closed the curtains behind them and teasingly pushed her against the wall, her chest pressed firmly against the tile. Being just a little rough to add to the teasing. Pressing his hips against her little rump. He kissed at her neck, teasingly pressing his length against her. "Mmh....my baby wants to be fucked like this hm?" [/size]

Her suggestion went over well, and it was just as sexy as Teyha imagined. She found herself pressed to the wall, and loved the roughness of it. Kendall pressed behind her, his manhood pressing against her flower, and their bodies moistened by the water of the shower. "Yes, I want to feel you take me just like this." She whispered back, bucking her hips back against him. "Please, and don't be gentle! Bend me to your will, and make me feel you deep inside me!"

[size=-2]"Mmh, I love my naughty little lover.." He smirked, reaching down to press the tip of his length against her entrance. Pressing her firmly to the tile, he could only imagine that her nipples were getting hard from the cold wall. Pushing his hips forward, he felt his throbbing length slip into the young girl. A feeling he had missed since they had stopped doing so in the Fae world. He loved having her wrapped this tight around him, and in this position, it was much much more pleasurable. He drove his cock into the young girl, smiling as he bit into her neck and began to do so repeatedly as he started to fuck her. [/size]

Back
Top Bottom