Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothing but a robot? (Cheerio/desertpaladin)

she let out a small gasp as she felt her body suddenly feel a sharp jab of pain and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She was not used to pain thanks to having lived a sheltered life but she did not stop her love as she moaned out instead when her breasts was groped and sucked on. She lay there moaning as she looked at her lover and after just a little bit the pain in her pussy began to go away

Arienna had smiled softly, kissing the tear away, moving to kiss Rose's cheek softly. "It's alright baby..." Her words were soft as she kept pushing on, her rhythm getting a little faster and firmer even as she continued to massage the girl's small and subtle breasts, her words soft as she upped the pace again. "You are so beautiful." The words had come naturally and she had kissed the girl's neck again as she pressed a little harder, faster but careful not to hurt Rose any more than needed.

rose blushed as the fingers inside of her moved around more and more, making her body tingle. She... she finally was being made love to by the woman she had always wanted to. Looking up at Arienna she smiled and she gently pulled Arienna's head up to kiss her lips "But not as beautiful as the woman I see before me" she moaned out a nice throughty moan when she hit one of her main sensitive spots.

Arienna smiled softly, kissing Rose with tenderness. "Thank you Rose." Her words remained tenderly soft and she found she was smiling. Her rhythm picked up a little more and she found she enjoyed the feelings of Rose tightening around her fingers, she was smiling as she kissed the girl again tenderly. The last moan had told her she hit a sensitive spot and she made a point of lightly pressing against it as she continued.

Rose moaned more as her back arched and her hips moved higher, trying to get to her lover as her nails dug into the bedsheets. She moaned out without shame. This was the woman she loved and she would not hold back... she would let her know just how good she was feeling.

Arienna had pressed a little more, wanting nothing more than to please the girl beneath her. She had sped up, enjoying every second of Rose's moans. She leant to kiss the girl's neck now, all the way up to her ear and back, pausing to kiss her softly on the lips, taking her time to press any further.

Rose's back arched more and her arms wrapped around arienna's neck as the two now kissed 'Please... Arienna... just do it... I... I am ready..." she smiled. She could tell her lover was holding back, she knew Arienna better than anyone and knew that this girl was always slightly worried because she was a robot of hurting her.

Arienna smiled and kissed her again. "You might want to hold on." The words came softly even as Arienna sped up, pressing hard and fast by now, doing what she could to ease the pain before pressing onwards, wanting to please the woman.

"Oh god..." Rose said as her eyes rolled back in her head from the pleasure as her hands tightly gripped the cheets and her back bended far as she just felt in heaven "please... don't stop... give me your all..." she moaned out as her breasts bounced a bit, taunting Arienna to grab them, suckle on them... Rose loved the feelings she felt right now... and she needed this, she neded to feel the climax that was building up inside of her.

Arienna had taken the challenge, speeding up a little further before leaning to kiss the girl's breasts even as her free hand worked on the girl's chest.

"God... Oh God..." she moaned out louder and louder until she was practically screaming in extacy as she came hard on her fingers, her insides clamping down as her fluids just rushed. She moaned and climaxed her first climax.

Arienna had been smiling as she kissed Rose tenderly. "You are so sexy." The whisper was soft. "I love you." She meant it and she'd ridden out the girl's climax with her.

Rose's arms flung around her love as she kissed her back and smiled into it as she pulled back after a moment. her eyes were filling with tears of happiness as she said "thank you Arienna... I... I love you so much... I am so happy..."

"Shhhh." Arienna murmured softly. "Shhh now Rose." She murmured softly, kissing Rose's neck with tenderness. "I love you." She knew her words were quiet and she spoke sweetly, knowing that Rose needed to hear them. She needed Rose to know how she felt, how she wanted to feel.

Rose pulled her closer and she sighed happily as she lay there with her love and just got to enjoy this "Tell me... will this be how we will be together... in secret?" she asked "Will.. do you think I will still have to marry?" she sighed knowing the answers to both were yes, well that is unless they ran away.

"Unless we try to live on the road, get away from here..." Arienna spoke softly, sadly, her fingers combing softly through Rose's hair as she spoke, needing to feel the girl's hair running through her fingers. "So, I guess our next question is do we run..." She spoke softly still, seemingly a little bemused. "and where to...?"

She smiled "let's just run into the forest" she said "just run as far away as possable until the castle is so far away we could never give a care about it" she said looking up at her "maybe... some of the robots could help us escape... I... I don't know..." the truth was she knew little of what was going on in the world around her.

"Possibly." Arienna agreed quietly. "There's a few staff in the kitchens who could help us with food and water too." She paused then added. "We may need o find some more... staff-like... clothing for you."

She smiled and nodded as she looked at her lover with the brightest smile and the brightest eyes as she said "thank you..." she could not wait in truth but she knew that it would be hard to get her smuggled out, because of all of the guards.

Back
Top Bottom