Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothing but a robot? (Cheerio/desertpaladin)

cheerio_cherry

Supernova
The idea of robotic females who looked like humans was a usual thing by the time that Arienna became a servant in a royal court. She had always been a good servant and had shown nothing but care for her young mistress, the princess. Arienna had been a good girl for most of her life and she was always a quiet girl. Something several people had commented on once or twice. Once she had knelt at her mistresses feet for the first time of the day she was solely the princess-child's to control.

Arienna had always been shy and nervous and recent robot uprisings had made it hard for her to serve as the girl's maid and she had made a point of remaining well away from the robots in service in other areas of the court and spent much of her time caring for the princess and her ladies. She had always been a little shy of humans besides the ladies and her princess and she still was, basically leaving her homeless and helpless.

She had been on her way to pour the princess a bath when she came across the guard. He had looked at her, taking in the girl's looks before she turned to flee, blue eyes alight with fear as she tucked her brown hair back, her skirts rushing with her. She had stumbled once or twice and had continued to run, praying she would find the girl before the guard found her.

However as she turned the corner to escape the guard a young woman was in her path. She was 19 and beautiful having long golden hair that almost seemed to fall from her head like a golden waterfall down to just above her round ass. She was actually pretty curvy, mostly thanks to the corsets and such which she had to wear, right now in fact she wore a very simple gown right now that went down to her feet, even with her high heels on and with a corset around her midsection outside of the dress that really made her nice round hips and her nicely sized bust pop out a bit more. The woman's blue eyes looked at the running girl before realizing who exactly it was and she stopped her by just holding up a gloved hand... her father made her wear those to keep her body smooth and delecate, a perfect prize for a foreign prince.

Once the woman stopped, the young woman named Rose turned to face the guard that had just turned the corner. Rose stepped forward her full lips turning into a pout as her normally happy face looked angry. Her piercing blue eyes on the guard as she began to yell at him "What is the meaning of this? Chasing around my servant? Scaring her half to death..." "But Princess she is..." Do you think I am a moron?" the princess quickly snapped "I know she is a robot but she is a good servant and if so much as one little wire in her is fried it will be your head" the guard quickly began to appologise and then ran off clearly not wanting to get into any more trouble.

Sighing rose turned to face the girl Arienna and she shook her head, some of her hair that was kept in place by her tiara moved in front of her face as she said "Arienna, Arienna... how many times have I told you not to wonder to far away..." she smiled now, clearly happy to have herservant ok after that little ordeal.

Arienna had skidded to a halt, stumbling slightly as she did so. As the girl stepped to protect her she shrank back, unable to hide her whimper. She had sobbed softly and when the woman looked at her and spoke she tried to hide her fear, her eyes wide and fearful as she listened, her words showing how badly she was trembling. "I... I'm sorry Princess." Her words were soft and she whimpered nervously. "I... was only looking for..." She let the words fade and shook her head, repeating her earlier words. "I'm sorry."

She had moved to kneel at the princess' feet, bowing to her, clearly sorry and hating what she was. "Thank you, princess, for you're kindness." Her words were soft and low and she looked up slightly nervously, finding herself enchanted by the sweetness of the princess, the girl was delicate but smart and she knew the girl had saved her. What impressed her all the more was the fact that the princess didn't seem to care that she was a robot.

"Come on now stand up, and no one is around you can call me Rose... or do I need to reprogram you?" she said giggling a bit as she bent down and helped the robot girl to her feet "now come on, let's get you back to my chambers... unless you tell me what you are looking for so that way I can see if I can help" she said as she smiled at the robot girl as they began to walk, Rose herself taking soft graceful steps, hell her heels almost seemed to never touch the floor because they made little to no sound as the two walked along.

Arienna had allowed the princess to pull her up, faltering over the girl's name. "R...Rose." She was smiling as she nodded, accepting the princess with nervousness. She had agreed with Rose shyly and let the woman lead her from the hallways back to her chambers. Her sigh was softly content as she fell into the same pace as her princess. "I was... trying to get you some bathwater." She spoke shyly.

Rose nodded "Well don't worry" she said with a smile "Another servant came when you were gone with some and..." rose gently blushed, the soft red tinting her soft white skin "would you mind helping me bathe? I know this sounds silly but even though you are a robot" she gently reached out and took the girl's hand "You give one of the best massages and you make me feel nice and relaxed."

As Rose spoke, blushingly, Arienna felt herself smile tenderly. She loved the princess with all she was and she leant a little into Rose's touch. "It would be my pleasure Rose." Her voice remained soft and she felt herself long to gently stroke the princess' hair but she didn't dare. If she did either the princess would be upset or the king might find out and then she'd be in real trouble.

Rose smiled as the two then proceded back to her chambers with a bit of a bounce to Rose's step as the two entered and just by looking around it was clear she was the princess. A massive bed sat there with silk curtians around it and there was a masive vanity with all kinds of purfumes and other sorts of makeup. Everything looked like it was there to keep the princess beautiful. Smiling Rose moved back toward the bathing room with her. The tub was already full and rose pulled off her gloves as she looked around at all the shampoos and soaps that were there smiling as she took off her shoes as well and her tiara setting them down "could you help me with the dress?" she asked looking over her shoulder at her.

Arienna had moved closer to smooth the princess' long hair out of her way as she moved to softly undo the zip. Her hands were soft on the girl's back as she carefully lowered the dress and took her time to help the princess step into the bath. She had always been gentle with the princess and she spoke quietly. "Let me help you." Her tenderness was clear as she watched the girl.

The dress slid off rather easily as the princess now stood nude with a perfectly shaven body for only her robotic servant to see. she smiled back at her and then nodded as she stepped into the tub and sighed as she stood in it before moving down to just cover most of her body save her head in the water before she stood back up and turned around to her servant giving her full view of the pure white skin of the princess's nude form. Smiling she moved a bit closer to the edge "might I ask something of you Arienna? I know you are waterproof so why don't you join me? it will help me bathe a lot easier"

Arienna had frozen for a moment then smiled softly and nodded. "Alright." The softness of the girl's request had lead her to smile. As she stepped into the bath she moved them so that she was against the girl's back, pulling the girl tightly against her, feeling the girl's breathing as she did so. "How's that?"

Rose gave out a slight moan from her slightly pouty lips and she smiled "perfect..." she turned her head just to look back at Arienna and smiled softly as she was held against the girl's body. True she was a robot but even when she was without clothing the synthetic skin felt so realistic. her bust felt like the princesse's as it pushed against her shoulder blades and she smiled a bit as she leaned back against her a bit more. 'Thank you Arienna... I have to say that I love this feeling... you could be human, robot, or neither... just the feel of you this close to me..." she smiled "it's nice..."

As Rose had moaned Arienna had smiled, gently stroking her hands over Rose's neck and shoulders, enjoying the ease with which she could apply light pressure and massage the princess' sore neck and back. She had been softly doing it for a while before she found a knot, her pressure lightly raising as she listened to the princess, speaking softly. "I'm glad you're enjoying it." She had felt the girl lean back and found herself longing to please the princess in any way she was asked. As Rose went on she smiled softly to herself. "Although, I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the more when you marry..."

Rose nodded but she seemed to be almost saddened by that statement as she turned now so that she and Arienna were facing eachother, chest against chest, nipple against nipple, their hips down touching as well as their legs as Rose looked into Arienna's eyes and she said "I know my father wants me to marry but... I don't want to because... I think I have already found someone..." her arms wrapped around her servant robot and she blushed as she said "But... does she want me back?"

As Rose turned Arienna found herself looking into deep blue eyes full of sadness, before she could think she had gently stroked the other woman's cheek, kissing the free cheek tenderly. "I you don't want to..." Before she could say any more the last of Rose's words sank in and she blushed brightly, speaking tenderly. "Rose..." She could feel the words inside herself and pushed them out despite her nerves. "Do you mean me?" She had to ask softly, her words barely finished before she kissed the girl softly, properly this time.

Rose moaned against her lips, her nipples getting hard and her pussy began to get a little wetter as her entire body reacted with just one kiss. She never thought such a feeling was possable, her arms wrapped around Arienna and her hands gently rested on top of the girl's ass as she felt her entire body just reacting with explosions of pleasure before her lips parted from Arienna's. Her lips were still a slight pout and her eyes opened slowly, her lashes and eyes looking so full of love and lust at once. her hair was slightly wet and clinging everywhere below her neck and it was slightly in her face as she looked at Arienna as she said "I love you Arienna..."

"Oh... Rose." Her words came softly and she moved to kiss Rose again softly, feeling the girl's hands resting on her ass and finding she liked the feel of them. "Sweet rose." She murmured gently, her hands soft on the girl as she shifted them so that she could rest the girl against her properly. "Let's get you washed... then maybe we can see just how much I can really help."

Rose smiled and blushed as she gave a slightly sugguestive look as she said "What you don't like me all wet?" she smiled though and nodded as she kissed her love one more time "And this time let's use some of these shampoos on you too" she smiled a little more as the two moved down into the bath together.

Arienna had smiled softly, gently washing the girl before allowing herself to care for her own appearence. She had taken her time to clean off and when she had done she leant to whisper a quiet. "I love you wet... but the bathroom is pretty open view."

"True" rose said with a small sigh but she smiled and then kissed her love once more before she got out and began to dry off before she actually dried off her servant, her lover. The moment that was done the girl giggled a bit as she dropped the towel to the floor and the two walked right into the other room, into her bedroom holding hands before rose stopped before the bed turning to face the woman of her dreams.

Arienna had tolerated Rose drying her with a patience few had, her own love clear in her eyes. As they walked into the other room Arienna found herself smiling. Rose was such a gentle soul and so very loving, she had been extremely lucky to be with the princess as a servant and now as her lover. They had stopped before the bed and when Rose stopped Arienna kissed her softly, letting he lips meet Rose's before they deepened it, her tongue gently entering Rose's mouth, seeking to please her with the kiss and let her know how passionately Arienna felt about her.

Rose only moaned out, their bodies moving closer and rose's leg began to move up Arienna's as the kiss got deeper and deeper. Soon Arienna would be able to feel Rose's moist pussy on her thigh as the two lovers kissed and Rose smiled a bit as she gently fell backwards, pulling her love on top of her as she landed on the bed. Her body was so innocent, so pure. Milky white skin with rose colored nipples and pussy. Her golden hair fanning out underneith her almost like she was laying on a bed of gold, her crystal blue eyes looking up at her lover. Her chest rose and fell softly but her heart raced in her chest... this... this was it... she would soon feel what it would be like with another woman... in truth it scared and excited her all in one and she could not wait to feel the pleasure of this sinful act.

Arienna had smiled softly as she felt Rose press against her. The woman was certainly wet and she could tell that Rose was ready for her. She took her time all the same. Her kisses drew softer as she shifted, pressing her thigh between Rose's legs to keep them open to her, smiling softly. "You are so beautiful." The words came softly, the kiss that followed was gentle and passionate. She could tell Rose was innocent about what happened next and she liked it. She herself had never been with anyone but she had had that quality built into her that knew what to do. Her kisses remained soft as she kissed Rose's neck softly. "Are you sure?" The question was softly loving and she moved to stroke Rose's hair, a hand trailing over her body.

Rose's body shivered excitedly as she looked down at her though it was a little hard since her head was tilted to allow her lover full reign of her neck 'I am... make love to me..." she said giving another long moan "please... I... I need you"

"Shhhh..." Arienna whispered tenderly, again lightly drawing her hand down Rose's side, taking her time to kiss her again, the kiss growing softly passionate as she let her hand slide up inside Rose's thighs, her words softly tender. "This may hurt a little darling." She had taken her time stroking her long fingers over the girl's clit before gently penetrating her, taking her time to push in, knowing it had to hurt. Her lips moved from Rose's own back to the girl's neck, her free hand softly massaging her breasts as she did so, teasing the girl a little to distract from the pain.

Back
Top Bottom