Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Quiz] What type of role player are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
I am sure everyone of you has come across one of these personality tests in various magazines from time to time. However there is a surprising lack of them regarding this most beloved hobby of ours. Fear, not, though, since I am about to change this. I hereby proudly present the very first

Erotic Role Playing Type Test

The principle is very simple. Below there are a number of multiple choice questions with, well, multiple answers. Each comes with a certain amount of points. Pick one answer. If in a surprising turn of events more than one answer fits for you, you are allowed to play the system by picking the one that provides the most points. Just answer every question truthfully.

This is about you, and not some silly high score, after all! No point in cheating, only to be told at the end that you enjoy being sodomized in a Barney costume by several guys at once. Unless that IS how you roll, of course.

Well, where was I? Ahh yes, answer truthfully and then note down the number of points associated to your selected answer. Add up the score, and check the evaluation section at the end. Easy, isn’t it? What, not easy? *sighs* Ahh well, in that case have a look here.

So, without further ado, here are the questions:

Question 1: What sort of characters do you like to roleplay?
  • Males, Futas, whatever floats my mind and you want to be paired up against. (8 points)
  • Males only, except for the occasional NPC not involved in a sex scene. (7 points)
  • Females (4 points)
  • I am <bleep> from <bleep>. I am 6’2” and muscular, with a 9” cock. (0 points)

Question 2: What are your thoughts on alternate settings, like fantasy, post apocalyptic, etc…?
  • Fantasy is great. I love to think up ways how to molest sexy elf girls and … (8 points)
  • Science fiction and post apocalyptic can be a lot of fun.. (5 points)
  • I’d rather stick to what I know, modern realistic for me. (3 points)
  • What is a setting? I am <bleep> from <bleep>. I am 6’2” and muscular, with a 9” cock. (0 points)

Question 3: How comfortable are you playing multiple characters?
  • You mean DM style, like me creating a world for your character to have fun in? No problem with that. (8 points)
  • I can easily play several characters to provide a bit of variation for my RP partner. (6 points)
  • I prefer to focus on a single character. More than one and my characterizations suffer. (2 points)
  • Huh, play someone else? But I am <bleep> from <bleep>. I am 6’2” and muscular, with a 9” cock. (0 points)

Question 4: Are you after plot or smut?
  • An interesting plot is the best vehicle to set up truly kinky and interesting scenes. Smut and plot ideally are interwoven with each other. (8 points)
  • For me the plot comes first. I want deep characterizations and an interesting story. Smut if appropriate. (5 points)
  • I am here for the smut. Plot only if necessary. (2 points)
  • You mean we first have to write how we undress before we start cybering? (0 points)

Question 5: What variations of sex do you like?
  • Wild, creative and interesting. A bit of bondage or pseudo rape to spice things up are welcome as well. (8 points)
  • I am of the more vanilla type. Nothing too kinky please. (4 points)
  • Some romantic cuddling would be nice. (2 points)
  • I am <bleep> from <bleep>. I am 6’2” and muscular, with a 9” cock, and I want you to ride me. (1 point)
  • First I piss on you, then I make you swallow my shit and then I tie you up with barbed wire and hang you upside down onto the wall while I electrocute you through that barbed wire. Cool stuff, that. (0 points)

Question 6: Do you have and roleplay via IM?
  • Sure. (8 points)
  • I (currently) do not roleplay via IM, for various reasons. (3 points)
  • Sure I have IM. Every human has internal membranes. But how should I use them for roleplaying???. (0 points)

Question 7: At what time of day are you available for IM roleplaying? In which time zone do you reside?
  • I live in Europe (GMT, GMT+1) and am available in the evenings. (8 points)
  • I am available at a time that corresponds to evening in Europe. (8 points)
  • I am not available at a time that corresponds to evening in Europe. (1 points)
  • Already told you, I am not playing via IM. (8 points)
  • Time zone? I play when it is dark outside. (0 points)

Almost done. Now it is time to add up all your points, and check your evaluations.

0 points to 9 points Well, to each their own. But are you sure this is really the past time you want to pursue? Maybe take a look here, here or here.

10 points to 29 points We all have different tastes, I guess. And while yours are far from perfect let that not keep you from enjoying this nice hobby your way. There should be a like minded individual out there. Somewhere.

30 points to 49 points You are a very decent role player. Don’t give up just yet, with a little more work on yourself and a bit of broadening your horizon you might still aspire to greatness.

50 points and more You are perfect. The roleplaying ideal everyone should strive for. You have even managed to capture the attention of The Grand Mistress. Do not waste this once in a lifetime opportunity, contact her while her favor lasts.

Females (4),
Fantasy is great (8),
I prefer to focus on a single character (2)
... I like both equally :D so... *rates herself 4 points*
Creative and interesting (8),
I prefer IMs (8) and
I live in Europe (8)

This was kinda fun :D Although you really, really have to take it with a cheeky smile ;) Not being in Europe or playing via PMs is an easy way of having a narrow horizon :D

Well, perfection certainly is subjective to some degree. :)

And to me a role player whom I'll never get to play with due to conflicting schedules simply is not perfect, no matter his writing quality. Sadly. :)

Max score without IMs is 44

You should probably preface this thread (possibly in the title) with the mention of this being an IM only request thread. I ran the math and there is no way to pass your quiz without roleplaying on IMs even if you score max points on every other question.

Cherubian said:
And to me a role player whom I'll never get to play with due to conflicting schedules simply is not perfect, no matter his writing quality. Sadly. :)

I can sympathize, really. As said, I'm from Europe too, and I feel you. My work schedule currently allows me to play with Americans, but that's not the normal case.

Time has passed, the world has turned, empires have fallen and risen, love was found and lost, mankind made great advances in science and yet another few back-and-forth steps in actual humanity ...

... and the base of my IM friends has once again start to erode.

One of these is the reason for me to shamelessly cheat myself up into the primetime limelight with yet another meaningless post. :)

Damn it for the European Time Zone thing, I would have hit 50!

You should probably preface this thread, possibly in the title, with the mention of this being an IM and European time-suitability only request thread. I ran the math and there is no way to pass your quiz without either of those.

Then again, I could just take post in the humorous vein I think was intended :)

Kudos for a creative and amusing post.

Very creative, a lot of fun... but I think you might need to lower your standards a teeny tiny bit, there are a lot of excellent RPers who would love to Rp with you but might only be a few points under.

I'm 43 btw

andy6943 said:
You should probably preface this thread, possibly in the title, with the mention of this being an IM and European time-suitability only request thread. I ran the math and there is no way to pass your quiz without either of those.

I should rather adjust the point values, I guess. The intention was for someone who scores perfect in all other regards but can not play over IM to just barely make it into the 50+ range. Problem is if IM is no option you tank on both question 6&7, and that costs too many points...

Edit: Fixed

I wasn't being serious, I just found it amusing how, after all the effort you went to, some people managed to focus on the smallest things. :)

I think i did well in this quiz

Question 1: Male (8 points)

Question 2: Fantasy is great (8 points)

Question 3: I can play as more then one quit well but prefer one (so 6 points)

Question 4: I perfer smut but plot must still be in the rp for it to be the best. but i can do an even part smut and plot (4 points i'll say)

Question 5: Wild, creative and interesting is the best and i can really be creative if one gets me going (8 points)

Question 6: I do not have IM so i can not rp over it (3 points)

Question 7: I live in Europe GTM+1 and i am available in the evenings (8 points)

TotesBurger said:
So why does Sci-Fi stuff score lower than normal fantasy?

Personal preference, mostly.

In my experience technology has a way to distract from the characters. Well, of course not if the plot is purely social, but once you have something more action-y, adventurous, or even combat elements it is suddenly all about the weapons and the equipment and stuff. Sometimes it can even lead to a very arbitrary plot, hinging solely on the gizmo's the writers can come up with. Sure that can be avoided to some degree if conscious effort is put into it, but it is not that easy.

That is also why I like my fantasy settings to tend towards the lower end of the magic spectrum. If magic is readily available it can have a similar effect as advanced technology in sci-fi.

A lower tech/magic in my experience simply allows a better focus on the people.

Eeeh I can disagree on some regards... But I do like both fantasy and sci fi genres. Mostly it's kind of hard to find people who like more actioney RPs but once you can, it's awesome. But I do tend to be a bit overboard on weapons even in fantasy style RPs. I just sick and damn tired of everyone using swords...

And not to sound judgey but... is this whole 'quiz' thing just to see if someone can RP with you?

TotesBurger said:
And not to sound judgey but... is this whole 'quiz' thing just to see if someone can RP with you?

It has to be, because some of the things listed that give people the most points are things that absolutely would not make someone a perfect roleplayer for me. This is a good way for the person who created this quiz to find out who is the best fit for them, but it's clearly too skewed to be used as a way to measure everyone's RP skills/worthiness across the board.

1) 8
2) 8 I am trying to expand my my roleplaying skills
3) 6 my limit is 3 but I am trying to do more
4) 8
5)8
6)8 if you mean like YIM
7)8

For an awesome 48

TotesBurger said:

Darn, my diabolical scheme has been unveiled. How dare I put something like that in the roleplay request forum? ;)

And as the number of my IM partners dwindles through natural attriiton this thread rises to the top once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom