Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long term male partner for smut based RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustful_Melody

Meteorite
Hello there,
as said in the title, I am looking for a long term male RP partner for mostly smut based RP. I am not that much into plots unless it is something that really catches my interest.
I have been RPing for a long time, mostly picking my own partners who catch my eye, but this time I thought of trying my luck with a new post.

Most of my kinks can be found here http://www.f-list.net/c/lustful_melody

You will recieve what you give. if you write me one sentence then you will get back one (however, i hate one liners and probably wont bother replying then). I usually write 2-3 paragraphs and would expect the same.

As said before my kinks can be found on my F-list but an absolute must is dirty talk and characters who can take control :3

I do not have any preference on pairings, the usual works for me. However, I have been having an urge to play Jessica Rabbit for a while and be someone´s plaything.

teacher / student
succubus / college student
milf / college student
master / slave
incest

Quality over quantity :heart:

well, the two dirty talk characters I have fore long smut rps are as follows:

Keifer is my perverted doctor, her hires only sexy women to be his nurses, forces them to wear slutty nurses outfits and fucks them when they cave, definitely a manipulative dirty talker who knows his way around a woman's body. (former gynecologist)

the other that matches your list could either be keifer finding you as the lost slave and making you his own (in front of everyone) or a general slave shop rp, were the handler rape the slave constantly to prepare them to be sex slaves as well as find their sexual weaknesses, lots of kinky events in this and even tentacles if you want, but yes, dirty talk is and option.

how are you with F/F?

*bump*

Just as a side note, it is better to pm me directly. If i dont reply within a day then just try again, sometimes PMs get lost for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom