Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliecheers

Super-Earth
Updated pairings and scenes :D

Here's my Flist to help with my kinks. http://www.f-list.net/c/ellieb/

I EXTREMELY PREFER REALISTIC: roles, character looks (do not send me an anime picture for a character, it annoys me...I would rather just have a description if that's what you're basing a character after), realms of possibility. All that said, I will do (and enjoy) some fantasy if the story line is just killer.
And last but not least. Ideas. I have tons for all sorts of different scenarios and roles, but I love love love hearing other peoples thoughts. I implore you, try me. If you're curious if I'd be into something or willing to try, just send me a PM. I'll respond to everything. I just ask that if I say no, for whatever reason, you accept it and respectively let it go.
Below are a few pairings, stars means I'm craving and exclamation point means there is a plot farther below.

Pairings
Bestfriends
Celebrity/ Old friend*
Secret Agents
Mafia**!
Prince/Commoner
Princess/Commoner
Frat Boy/ Freshman**!
Enemies
Reality TV Contestants*
Exes**
New Boss/ Employee*!

Plots
Mafia 1 -- You're my brothers best friend and run the two of you run and control the mafia. You also act as parents in a dysfunctional family since my parents died years ago and yours were never involved. I am the youngest of 5 brothers and sisters, all involved with the business, except for me. I just do not seem to get it...I don't follow the rules, I'm blindly innocent, plus I'm your ex. I'm just months from graduation and the rest of the family has been discussing "letting me go".

Mafia 2-- My character is head of the business and you're second in command, on one of "the board". We walk a weary and tense line as I'm in control but you're dominant. Nothing is permanent or serious between us yet as we struggle to define our relationship.

Mafia 3--You run the mafia, young and successful and after major pushes over the past few months have expanded greatly. However growth comes at a cost and you've attracted unwanted attraction. Your plan is simple enough, find a good girl to defuse some of the attention.

Frat Boy/ Freshman-- You are the all-star, all american, rich, cocky, popular bad boy with a reputation you love to play up and keep true. You go through girls like candy and yet they throw themselves at you. You joined a "freshman care" program and got paired up with me and 7 other freshman to help our transition. We hit it off quickly and things got intense quick. Sleeping together in days, you got addicted fast even though I'm not your "type" of girl and you tell yourself you don't want to be tied down.

New Boss/ Employee -- Your a billionaire CEO, owner of a company that takes over smaller companies or chains, breaks them down and sells them or reboots them. You just took over (hotel or club) and inherited the employees with it. Most you're ok with, but my character just annoys you. Young, innocent, and a push over every business fiber in you screams to let me go , but I'm exactly what you sexually. You've always had a strict policy not to mix business with pleasure and to counter act your attraction to me, you are hard on me at the job.

These are just rough ideas, I'm always willing to expand on them in a PM. Also, if you love the rough plot but want to gut it and twist it, twist away. Like I said...new idea are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom