Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Preferrably Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am a female who likes to play female roles. I have played Dungeons & Dragons for 13 years and have GM'ed a couple of games. I really love the D&D role-playing groups, a total of 3 or more people. This would be my first choice for role-playing. I might consider 1x1 styles. I would absolutely love to try a Stargate, SG-1 or Atlantis, RPG. I have some of the books for it.
RP in threads only, please.
My writing tends to be like the ocean tides. For one week, it might be really strong and then another week, my ideas dry up. Please, be patient with me.
I do not mind sexual role-play, but only if it pertains to the story and only if there is something that needs to happen during that kind of role-play. Sex for the sake of sex is not an option for me. I am not on this forum to experiment with different types of sex. I am happily engaged.
Sometimes, I can be overly analytical when I write, and I find myself trying to loosen up. I can be a little uptight when it comes to grammar and capitalization.
YES:
1) Realism
a) Plots need to be as realistic as possible. For instance, the movie, 2012, while extremely entertaining, was so unrealistic. You can't outrun a super volcano eruption in an RV...you can't witness a super volcano explosion from that close and survive...the continents can't suddenly disconnect from the earth because they already ARE disconnected.
b) Characters need to evolve realistically with experience. I find this to be a very challenging aspect of role play, because it is sometimes difficult to speculate psychological reactions.
2) I do not mind playing a villain...however, be prepared for true evil and the possibility of corruption, injury, emotional duress, or death. And I fully expect story input...don't leave it all up to me.
3) Please try to keep in-character separate from out-of-character.
4) Please give me honest critique, good or bad! I can't improve without it.
NO:
1) NEVER HARM ANY ANIMALS. Sorry, I just can't handle anything where an animal is hurt, molested, abused, or killed.
2) NO PURE SMUT. If I do any sexual role-play, it must have plot...a purpose.
3) No playing canons (Sorry, I consider them to be untouchable).

Note: I am more into Action/Adventure rather than Drama.

Please don't overdo gory scenes. I don't mind them, but there has to be a decent plot to accompany it. The same goes for any kind of rape scenes.

Genres/Themes/Settings:

Medieval fantasy (D&D 3.5 edition)
Star Trek (Next Generation)
Homebrew Futuristic
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic
Vampires/Werewolves (NOT TWILIGHT!)
Ghost stories
Aliens (as long as we discuss it first)
Paranormal Abilities

Dislikes:
BDSM - tried it. Not very interesting to me.
Incest
Pedophilia
Bestiality

More to come later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom