Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imogen's Search - Pairings and Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen

Moon
Introduction

Welcome to Imogen’s request thread! Before you read further, there are some things you should know:

- I do love smut. I also love a good plot. That said, I need a little of both to keep me interested.
- I prefer partners with good grammar. I don’t expect pages of perfect writing – but I do like a healthy post that I can respond to.
- Try to give me something to work from and I’ll return the favor.
- Be active in the storyline. My plots are always flexible and I’ll never say no to a nice twist. It takes two to keep it interesting.
- If you decide you are losing interest and want to drop the RP, please let me know.
- I do not use IM for any reason. The RP must be held in a thread or PM otherwise, I’m not interested.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like to explore new interests as much as every girl but there are some things that will turn me off to our RP rather quickly.
I recommend checking out my Rabbit Hole. For quick reference:

Turn-ons:

Rough Sex.
Teasing and Romance.
Dominance or Submission.
Female x Male or Male x Male (depending on the plot).

Turn-offs:

Incest.
Bestiality.
Scat, Watersports, etc.
Female x Female.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My key interests involve fantasy, adventure, science-fiction (to an extent) and fan-based. I generally avoid canon characters because I can be picky. If you feel up to the challenge (and have a great pairing in mind) I can certainly make an exception. I also enjoy historical settings – given an extensive knowledge of the time period isn’t required. My favorite: medieval, of course. Following are some pairings that most interest me.

Pairings:
** indicates a CRAVING.
X indicates the pairing IS TAKEN.

Prince x Princess
Knight x Princess
Thief x Princess
Assassin x Assassin **
Assassin x Target **
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Captive
Vampire x Human
Elf x Human
Witch x Human
Witch x Wizard

Fandom:

Harry Potter
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Bleach
Black Butler
Vampire Knight

Plots:

Assassin x Assassin
As posted below, I would love to give this one a try.

Modern industry has become a cut-throat affair. Competitive businesses aren't afraid to dirty their hands in order to advance their companies, creating an underground market for organizations willing to take care of the more unpleasant side of business - for a price. These organizations contract skilled individuals who are both discreet and disposable.

In this large city, there are a number of organizations offering assassins to large corporations seeking to handicap their competitors. The roleplay would take place between two assassins working for rival organizations prominent in the underground market. When the assassins discover that they are pursuing the same target (and interfering with their organizations' profit), they are directed to eliminate one another.

However, by day these assassins have (relatively) normal lives. By chance, they encounter one another - on a campus or downtown, etc. They are now - unknowingly - caught in a dangerous attraction to the very person they are assigned to kill.

Hero x Hero
This may sound tedious so bear with me. I think it has potential.
I would prefer my character for the Arnorian hero.

The world is anything but peaceful. Balance is maintained by constant conflict and dispute between the land's five domains. These five domains are each governed by a large city that hosts their armies, clearly divided by rank and class, and the cities' heroes. Each domains' heroes have unique characteristics and often determine the tide of each battle.

Of these domains, two hold the most power and harbor the greatest hostility for one another. Arnoria, the city of light, is built on honor and respect. Its heroes are the embodiment of hope and nobililty. Darmouth, the city of shadow, houses most of its inhabitants in catacombs filled with dark writing and even darker magic. Its heroes are often necromancers, relying on black powers to win their battles. The two cities once lived as one until the Great Schism; a sect, discovered writing dark texts and practicing forbidden magic beneath the city, were banished and forced to create their own domain or be destroyed.

When a larger force threatens to topple the precarious harmony between the domains, Darmouth sends its strongest Hero to ally with Arnoria. Arnoria, however, distrusts the Hero and turns him away in fear of underhanded trickery. Yet Arnoria's Hero senses a truth to his words and, rather than imprisoning him, abounds on a quest to defeat this force and protect the domains from pure destruction.

Risking exile and death, the two Heroes embark on a mission with the one person they most despise. Will the dangers they face throughout the domains worsen their hatred, or kindle something much more unexpected?

Wonderland (based on)
Flexible plot. I prefer the female - but I can switch roles on this one.

The world is a dreary place. The steady drizzle that always seems to fall on her small town washes the color from limp flowers and steals away the sunlight. She spends most of her time at the local library, the most exciting building in her no-name town, where she dreams of adventure and fairy tales illustrated on the yellowing pages of old books. She imagines that these worlds must exist - otherwise, no one would write about them.

But she never imagines what would occur on her 20th birthday. A mysterious man with violet eyes interrupts her daily route to the library and draws her into a bewildering flight with a most unexpected destination. The young woman finds herself in an entirely new world bursting with color and wonderment. But there is also danger. With a personal army awaiting her command against an unknown foe and an alluring man who won't leave her side, she wonders what else awaits her in this strange land.

RE: Imogen's Search for RP Partners!

I'd be interested in doing either one of the assassin plots, or the Elf X Human plot (I actually have one that I was suggesting to other rpers, but with no success). As for the assassin plots, are we talking about modern times, or more like medieval/fantasy?

I actually have a plot idea for the Assassin x Assassin that I've also shared with other members (without success). It is set in modern times:

Modern industry has become a cut-throat affair. Competitive businesses aren't afraid to dirty their hands in order to advance their companies, creating an underground market for organizations willing to take care of the more unpleasant side of business - for a price. These organizations contract skilled individuals who are both discreet and disposable.

In this large city, there are a number of organizations offering assassins to large corporations seeking to handicap their competitors. The roleplay would take place between two assassins working for rival organizations prominent in the underground market. When the assassins discover that they are pursuing the same target (and interfering with their organizations' profit), they are directed to eliminate one another.

However, by day these assassins have (relatively) normal lives. By chance, they encounter one another - on a campus or downtown, etc. They are now - unknowingly - caught in a dangerous attraction to the very person they are assigned to kill.

This is very flexible so if you're interested, let me know. :)

But if you're leaning toward the Elf x Human pairing I would love to hear that as well! I only have one RP going at the moment so I'm open to several ideas.

Your assassin plot is great! I'd be happy to do that! However if you don't mind reading the elf x human plot that I have.

A human warrior rescues some travelers from a horde of 40 orcs, but being outnumbered is about to be killed until a female elven ranger who works as a sentry for the elven king of the forest steps in to save him. In exchange for saving his life, he offers the elven king his services, and soon he and the elven ranger who saved his life start patrolling the forest together. A relationship develops. Later they patrol and encounter a larger scouting force, and the lord of the elven territory asks them to investigate. It than turns out that an evil and powerful sorcerer is trying to take over the land, and both my character and the elven ranger must gather allies to fight the evil sorcerer's growing forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom