Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Nasty Rough Smut Lit to Adv. Lit [2/14/2021]

HoneyHaunting

Super-Earth
Hello gentle writers and welcome to Honey's Haunting request thread. I'm Honey and i'd like to thank you for taking the time to indulge in my wistful banter. I am rather detached and pessimistic about roleplaying nowadays. With my age climbing I have evolved dramatically over the years, thus creating an aversion to underdeveloped writings. I long for a partner to match me, to communicate with me, and restore some of the joy I once held in regards to writing truly enthralling stories.

To kick things off, I am drawn to those who have dominant persona's, masculine or feminine. But what does that mean exactly? I feel it is heavily associated with the character's attitude in conjunction with their kinks. You will notice in my kinks that I like things-- rough. I enjoy my partner being quite brutal with me within constructed and consensual guidelines. I fancy physical strength and a demeanor akin to selfishness (being forceful, taking what you want, unremorseful).

But my partner's desires are not more important than my own, a motto strongly donned by the ideal submissive. I will not join your blowjob harem without mutual reciprocation. We are partners. We are equals.
That being said, I am confident that I play flexible, meaningful and engaging roles. I prefer my characters have complexity and originality. I do not like wildly unrealistic sexual development unless the story calls for it. Our characters should share doubts, hesitations, insecurities, and standards and build sexual chemistry at a natural pace.

This concludes my intro, now onto the main course!

Huge Disclaimer

My only rule that is firm and will not bend for any exception is I will only play women of color. Personal reasons. Native American, Filipina, Cambodian you name it. I will even accept racially ambiguous, but I will not play caucasian women. I generally gravitate towards characters with caramel skin so you'd be pressed to convince me to play a pale Asian character as well. This is forever precedent in all my works. I do not care what you play as on your end.

🛑🚫🛑🚫🛑🚫
No no's

I am not interested in Celebrities. I find it strange to use a real person's photo when engaging in erotic writing.

I have since outgrown the days of fandoms. I do however like to draw inspiration from existing works. I just prefer to make up my own story tailored for myself and my partner.

I prefer pm's on Blue Moon. No emails or discords. They have never worked out in my favor.

All characters must be 21+ 18 is the minimum, but I refuse to play as an 18 year old or against one.

Do NOT send faceclaims for my characters.

I do not play multiple characters, but could be persuaded with a very good reason.

I like my roleplays 40/60 on plot/smut. Plot is important, but let's be real. We're on an Adult site. Smut is a must.

I will roleplay with men, women, and non-binary characters. I will never care nor reject someone based on their real life gender or orientation, as long as you write gud.

Do not control MC ever. Do not decide ANYTHING pertaining to MC. Do not assume any of her expressions or what dialogues she'd say in your posts. Do not decide when she orgasms. Do not assume any of her thoughts. That is my job. No God Modding.

PLEASE stop asking me what kinks I want to include in the play. Whatever is listed here is what I want to include.

Please STOP asking me if I am still looking for partners or if I want to roleplay with you. If I've bumped my thread up, the answer is YES.

Took this out because I didn’t want to be mean, adding it back because I have to be mean to you guys unfortunately. PLEASE do NOT send me weak pitches. Your message should include ideas and characters already thought out, maybe even a short intro and why you believe we’re a good match, etc. Just.. please don’t message me with “I want the incest plot but they’ll fuck on the thanksgiving table and call it a night.” (Stuff like that low key makes me want to take the incest pairing off my thread because it’s getting a tad frustrating).

Themes I Enjoy Most: Modern, Romance,
Light Fantasy, Light Horror, Supernatural, and Mystery

Literacy Level: Medium to High. I am not a wordsmith by any stretch, but I am decent and hope to improve over time.
Length: Generally I like to write as much as the situation calls for. There's nothing worse than squeezing out five paragraphs of filler because there's some unwritten minimum post length.

Kinks (I do not use F-List): Abduction, Anal, Aphrodisiacs, Bathroom Control, Begging, Blindfold, Bondage, Choking, Collaring, Consensual Nonconsent, Degradation, Discipline, Dirty Talking, Double Penetration, Drug/Alcohol, Face Fucking, Face Slapping, Fighting/Wrestling, Sexual Frustration, Smoking, Somnophilia, Spanking, Watersports, Wax Play.
Hardcore Dom's/Dommes
Long Hair (On Men)
Orcs, Lycans, Beasts, Aliens
Shemales (Receiving)

Turn Off's:
Macro Anything. Been there, done that. Not into 18" dicks.
Toilet stuff
Mutilation of MC
Harems
Cheating

Here's some Generic Pairings
🔹Owner x Pet Kemonomimi (human, but w/ ears and a tail. Animals include: Cat, Fox, Rabbit, Lamb, Cow etc.)
Old faithful. The Owner and Pet. The Master and Slave. However you wish to call it. Though, slave insinuates BDSM and general grittiness. Owner and Pet seems more... endearing. This pairing at its core is truly a plain salad of mixed greens and it's out job to dress it up to our tastes. A fantasy twist, Modern, Sci-Fi, Is MC the pet or perhaps yours? PM me and let's brainstorm.
🔹Photographer x Nude Model
The capturing (photographing or drawing, your pick) of the nude model is the foreplay so to speak, the gateway that opens up to sexual exploration and escalating to ravenous fucking.

The best foundation I could whip up is a roommate situation. MC is seeking affordable renting. YC offers a spare room for almost nothing. The catch is that she has to model for them. She agrees not really realizing how quickly things would unfold.

That being said I don't really have much interest in the art aspect of this pairing. The thing that interests me the most is the non verbal flirting and having my partner really take advantage of the situation. I like the idea of having YC be a fiercely perverse and disturbed artist. One who will do strange things in the name of their craft. Their obsession is capturing various moments of activity in everyday life. It's very much as you imagine with capturing the very apex of bliss but with weird and nuanced experiments thrown in the mix.

Examples are: Having MC run or do some strenuous activity and photographing her sweating, endorphins raring. Maybe getting her drunk and capturing her in a drunken stupor. Her experiencing joy or even frustration and sadness. And then obviously, being nude. With that though it would be nice to again, see a bit of experimentation before jumping into then sex.

Another Example: YC buying a butt plug for the model and her sporting it. She'll obviously feel embarrassed since she’s in front of someone which is the exact portrayal of reality YC wanted. It can escalate with her then being finger fucked and capturing her the moment she squirts. Her giving YC a blow job and cumming all over her face, chest, wherever. And then the ultimate bliss, rough penetration.

🔹Doctor (or Patient) x Nurse
I had this idea of MC playing the nurse and YC being the Doctor OR an Underground boxer and street dog who doesn’t have the privilege of having health insurance. I also like the idea of YC playing a doctor and my nurse being a nurturing coworker so let me know which route you’d like to play. Not very fleshed out. Message me and we can build a plot around the idea.

🔹Brother x Sister
Brother and Sister is the best incest pairing in my eyes. I like the protectiveness of the relationship, but they can still play fight and get sassy with each other. I definitely want lots of personality. Whether we make this lighthearted or adopt a darker theme is up to you.

With that being said tread carefully with this one. I like incest, but it has to be somewhat tasteful. I just want really good writing for this.

I'm assuming this is a slice of life setting, however it might be wise to go an unconventional route and create a Sci-Fi or supernatural setting. Different elements to elevate the plot. Possession would be an interesting take. A spirit using a sibling as a host and finding attraction to the other can lead to sexual endeavors. Maybe they are long lost siblings and seeing each other all grown up (or for the first time) could take the edge off of that ‘we were raised together so it’s weird’ barrier. Not very fleshed out but something like that could be expanded on. Also I was thinking of this as more of a one shot but I definitely would want to make this long term if it's really good.

Also. Something very simple like the two of them watching a horror movie together is another idea. MC is frightened afterwards and doesn't want to be alone. She requests that her sibling share a bed with her for a night to ease the anxiety. YC is aroused at some point and inappropriate thoughts fill their head. He tries his best to comfort and still her despite these bodily reactions. The two get very close to the point of cuddling. Again, use of other plot elements would be great instead of just attraction. Not very fleshed out but you get the gist.

I'd also like to note that I only play women of color and I always offer my partners the alternative of being step siblings or half siblings.

🔹A Sex World

So this is more of a setting rather than a pairing but I was thinking what if our characters lived in an alternate world where people were allowed to have sex anywhere publicly and it was completely normal. They live in a world where people could literally have sex in the middle of the street and passerby’s completely ignore it or see it as a completely appropriate display of affection. Even on TV nothing is censored. Celebrities could have interviews on talk shows and instead of it stopping with a kiss on the cheek goodbye the host could suddenly drop to their knees and give them head for several minutes while the audience looks on with vacant stares. Teacher’s could have sex in their lounge at break time while other teacher’s at their lunch in a carefree manner. I picture this just being a comedy romance but maybe it can be more profound. Maybe this world has lost the most sacred and romantic act of attraction and maybe our characters create a new one? Idk! Definitely not looking for the profound route but if you have good ideas you’d like to share please let me know!

This concludes my post. I hope you'll find me to be a suitable partner to add to your roleplays. If you have your own pairings you'd like to pitch me please do so, I am fairly open minded see a lot of interesting ideas from many of you on here.

Images I fancy. These can double up as face claims:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Source: InternetSlutClub

Last edited:
RE: Please Read! Agressive, Fun Role Plays Here

KamisamaDoll said:
I may mostly be a submissive, but my character is passionate, aggressive, and humorous. I want a dominate flirty male, but a meek submissive woman is also very stimulating. I'm into a lot of pain, contortionism, rough sex, and hardcore sex so if you are mentally incompetent I suggest you close this post.
. . . . .
Despite being somewhat of a ball buster I do love to be loved. I will go to any lengths to satisfy all of my role play partners. Nothing surprises me so i'm up for anything. Anyone interested?

I could be your meek, submissive woman if you're still looking for a partner hun.

RE: Please Read! Agressive, Fun Role Plays Here

I could do # 1 or # 8

Back
Top Bottom