Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The closeness...(Insane/Cheerio)

Heather had smiled before speaking. "One... two... three." She had slid the panties free of Ruby's body within moments, stepping out of her own neatly before pressing herself against Ruby, pulling her back onto the bed with her, combing a hand through Ruby's hair as she kissed her again. "Hey sexy."

Ruby grinned a bit, nodding and helping Heather with her panties just as the woman had with hers. She pressed herself against the other just as she did, her breasts running along Heather’s moved a quiet moan from her throat as she was pulled onto the bed. She returned the kiss and replied, a hint of lust in her voice, “Hey yourself.”

"You look stunning." Her words were soft as she kissed Ruby again, sifting them so that she could reach to run a hand down Ruby's body, smiling at her as she moved to press a hand between her legs, shifting slightly to kiss her again. "I love the view."

She smiled, returning the kiss while her hands started an exploration of Heather’s body. She smiled again and pressed herself against the woman’s hand, returning the kiss and grinning a mischievous grin. “Glad I’m not the only one enjoying the view.”

"Mmmm... hope you're ready to be pleased." Heather's words were husky as she claimed Ruby's lips again under her own, upping her pace just a little and pressing into her, wanting to feel Ruby clench around her and moan, smiling as she kept the pace going but not upping it, choosing to tease Ruby just a little first.

“Only if you’re doing the pleasing.” She smirked slightly, pressing her lips back against Heather’s. She moaned softly, her tongue flicking against the woman’s lips lightly. She pressed harder against Heather’s hand, moaning again.

Heather had smirked as she upped the pace again. "Mmmm...." She had smirked, leaning towhisper a teasing. "Of course it would be me, you little minx."

Ruby moaned, pushing herself against Heather’s hand, pressing her thighs together to keep it there. “G-good.” She smirked in return, kissing the woman’s neck softly.

Heather had gasped softly at just how needy Ruby was. "Mmm, you are wanting it aren't you?" Her words were raunchy and teasing and she pressed her fingers deeper into Ruby, setting a slightly faster pace.

Ruby bit her bottom lip, keeping the woman’s hand pinned between her legs. She moaned as she bucked against Heather’s fingers, coating them in her slick juices. “Only…only from you.”

Ruby wrapped her arms around Heather’s neck, burying her face into the woman’s neck to muffle her moans. “Just.. wait until.. It’s your turn.”

Heather smirked. "I am waiting baby." She moved to kiss and nip at Ruby's neck, her hand speeding up all the more against Ruby, her thumb moving to tease Ruby's clit as she murmured to her. "I bet you look gorgeous when you come."

Ruby grinned slightly and tilted her head to the side, moaning out and grinding her pussy against the woman’s fingers, shutting her eyes and biting down gently on Heather’s neck. “You’ll find out..soon enough.”

Ruby continued to grind her pussy against Heather’s fingers, the pressure building inside of her. “I’m..I’m,” She moaned out as her inner walls clenched the woman’s fingers. “I’m coming!” She moaned out loudly in pleasure as she came around Heather’s fingers.

Heather had smiled and kissed her hotly as she gently pulled free of Ruby, having waited for the woman to fully come down and stop shivering.

Ruby returned the kiss full heartedly, moaning softly when the finger’s were removed from her. “God..I’m glad I came to work today..” She laughed breathlessly, kissing her again.

Heather had laughed softly. "I'm glad you did too sexy." Her words were soft but honest and she kissed back with wantonness in her body and lips, moving to press against Ruby.

Ruby grinned into the kiss, her tongue sliding into the woman’s mouth with a small moan. She moved her hands to Heather’s shoulders, massaging them gently before moving lower in between the two of them and cupping her breasts.

Heather moaned and shifted slightly, rolling them so she was underneath Ruby, smiling slightly as she arched to her touch.

Ruby allowed the woman to roll them, not objecting seeing as she was now above the woman. One of her hands left Heather’s breast while the other traveled lower past her navel. “Tell me what you want.” She whispered into the woman’s ear, nipping softly at her earlobe.

"You." The single word was soft and Heather found herself smiling as she added. "Inside me..." She enjoyed the feel of Ruby touching her and spoke quietly. "Start slow then build up."

Ruby smirked slightly and kissed her, her hands working the woman’s body. One hand teasing and pinching her nipples, the other rubbing gently at the woman’s slit while her thumb worked slowly at her clit.

Heather had gasped as she moved to press against the girl's hands, clearly needing her. As the woman's finger found her clit she mewled and arched into her. "Mmmmm." The sound escaped her despite her best tries to stifle it.

Back
Top Bottom