Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The closeness...(Insane/Cheerio)

Ruby's heart skipped a beat when they were face to face, her eyes looking into the other's and nodding a bit before the other kissed her. Her eyes fluttered shut and she smiled slightly into the kiss, Heather's hand almost urging her to press forward more into the kiss. When she moved her hand and opened her eyes, Ruby wrapped her arms tenderly around the other's neck, closing her eyes again and pressing her lips back against Heather's, deepening the kiss.

Heather had let herself kiss back, her hand again slipping through the other woman's hair, inviting her deeper into her mouth, unable to stop the small and heated moan bubbling up through her and escaping against Ruby's lips, she didn't take the time to blush though, instead choosing to let her free hand rest on Ruby's arm slightly, gently pressing against her a little more. She had never dared be so passionate so early before but this felt so right she couldn't help but go with it, feeling her heartbeat sync to the other woman's, almost as if racing the other woman's heart.

Ruby enjoyed the feeling of Heather’s hand running through her hair, her tongue pushing forward into the other’s mouth, exploring with a small, lustful moan. A small blush was probably playing across her face, not that it mattered much at all, not with the woman before her. She pressed herself against the other, her heart racing, her eyes starting to glaze over with a certain needing, an almost lustful need. Just the slightest amount of pressure from either of them would spill them across the bed.

The sound of the curtains being pulled back was all it took for Heather to release Ruby, although she kept a grip on the woman's hand, waiting to hear the results of the tests she had undergone. When she was allowed to leave she breathed a small sigh of relief and leant to whisper a quiet "Take me home" to Ruby. She had wanted to give herself to the girl before but the idea of being with her in her own home made it all the more exciting.

Ruby almost pouted when Heather pulled away, but she looked to see the curtains had been pulled back and chuckled softly. She herself listened intently to what was being said and she smiled when it was said that Heather could leave. She nodded at the whisper and grinned a bit, giving the other’s hand a gentle squeeze before standing from the bed, wanting nothing more but to leave to Heather’s home, her mind clouded over by thoughts of what they might do when they got there.

Heather had stood slowly before moving to the corridors and out of the doors, letting Ruby lead her to a nearby taxi rank and take her home. She had been blushing before but now she was free she found herself enjoying it a little more, knowing she could have Ruby take her home and stay the night, or the week... or as long as she wanted. She had settled easily into the back of the taxi before kissing Ruby again softly.

"Just you and me when we get home."

Ruby walked along next to her, an audible sigh of relief escaped her lips when they exited the building. The blush on her own face had died down, no longer visible, but she still felt the heat on her cheeks. She smiled a bit, a small excitement filled her. Ruby eagerly returned the kiss, smiling a bit and nodding. “Oh, I’m looking forward to that.” She couldn’t help but smirk a bit before kissing her softly again.

Heather had smiled into the second kiss, enjoying the softness of Ruby's lips over her own. She responded just a little, enough that it was clear she was confident and comofrtable in the relationship so far. She had pulled away only once they were outside her home, smiling as she kissed Ruby again gently. "Ready?" The question was soft as she climbed out, paying the taxi driver before heading up the driveway to unlock her door, entering and waiting for Ruby to enter before she shut and lock the door, smiling at Ruby as she kissed her lovingly.

"Finally."

Ruby’s eyes had fluttered shut slightly into the kiss, wanting to deepen the passion building between the two then and there. But she knew that wouldn’t be a good idea, not while the perverted cab driver was smirking into the rear-view mirror at them. When the cab stopped and Heather kissed her again she returned the kiss with a small smile and a nod at her question. Stepping out of the cab, she watched Heather pay the cab driver before following her up the driveway to her home. She returned the kiss full heartedly before stepping inside and smiling.

“Just what I was thinking.”

Heather had smiled, pulling Ruby closer as she kissed her softly, pressed fully against her as she did so. Her hands hand wandered to Ruby's back and waist, her smile soft as she pulled back. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked, offering the woman a drink, knowing she didn't want to rush it too much, she was enjoying the wait.

Ruby grinned slightly and returned the kiss with soon to be familiar eagerness, pressing herself against Heather just as she did the same. She felt she could just melt away into this woman’s arms, she pouted playfully when she pulled back. “A drink would be nice, yes.” She smiled and looked around for a moment before returning her gaze to Heather.

"What would you like?"

Heather spoke softly, moving to gently stroke Ruby's cheek. She was half tempted to attempt a joke but decided against it.

"Coffee, Tea, Water... Wine?"

The question was soft and she smiled as she added.

"Maybe we could take it upstairs?"

Ruby smiled, enjoying Heather’s gentle touch. She thought for a moment and smiled before answering. “Wine sounds nice right now.” Her own voice had a gentle softness to it. She smiled again and nodded slightly at the woman’s suggestion. “Yes, I’d like that.”

Heather had smiled. "Wait here." She had moved away to get the wine and two glasses before looking over at Ruby. "Follow me." She had headed upstairs on her own, pausing to look back at Ruby with a smile before moving into the bedroom, settling the wine and glasses on the side before gently pulling Ruby into the room, kissing her softly before opening the wine.

"Red wine alright?"

Ruby just smiled back, nodding and looking around again. She nodded again and followed behind Heather, a small, loving smile played across her face when Heather paused and looked back at her. She returned the kiss when she was pulled into the room, nodding her head lightly and smiling. “Red wine is perfect.” She replied with a grin.

Heather had laughed and poured the wine, passing a glass to Ruby, raising her glass to salute Ruby. "Cheers." She had paused to take a sip, settling the glass down as she moved to the bathroom she had had built into the room, she had emerged in a simple robe and nightdress, wearing nothing else. She had moved back to the bed, settling down to take a sip of her wine again, smiling at Ruby.

"There's plenty of nightclothes in the bathroom... if you'd like to change."

Ruby grinned, that childish giggle from earlier returned and she took the glass of wine, raising hers in return and giggling again. “Cheers.” She took a sip of her own wine and watched Heather move to the bathroom. When she emerged, Ruby couldn’t peel her eyes away from the beautiful woman. A small blush played across her cheeks due to the thoughts that went through her mind.

“Who needs nightclothes?” She asked, a mischievous grin playing across her face as she took another sip of wine.

Heather smiled softly. "My kinda girl." She moved closer slowly, setting her wineglass down to remove her robe, revealling her tiny shorts and tank top, moving to kiss Ruby softly. "I like that." Truth be told she always had had a thing for cheeky girls who liked to move fast, even if she was occasionally a little shy.

Ruby grinned and set her glass down watching Heather move slowly closer, her eyes looked over Heather when she removed the robe and she couldn’t help but smirk a bit before returning the kiss. “I’m sure you do.” She smiled lightly and pulled the woman against her, her lips meeting Heather’s slowly, passionately.

Heather had kissed back with a passion, pressing herself fully against Ruby, smiling as she purred a soft and low reply. "Let's get into bed." She paused then added. "Although, I think we should get naked first." She had meant it, wanting to see all of Ruby and for once not too worried about sharing her body with someone else. Something about Ruby made her feel safe and wanted, desperately.

Ruby allowed her eyes to flutter shut, her hands moving along Heather’s sides. She nodded a bit at her suggestion, a small smirk playing across her lips at what she said next. “Mmm..I think that would be a good idea.” She kissed her again before moving away, slowly unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her bra, her breasts were average sized, a 34B bra hiding them from full sight.

Heather's eyes had widened as she moved closer again, softly trailing her hands over Ruby's sides before stepping out of the shorts, leaving herself in the skimpy panties she wore and tank top. "Looks like I picked a real beauty... a gem in fact." her words had been softly teasing but tenderly so.

Ruby smiled a bit, resting her hands on Heather’s and entwining her fingers with the other’s. Her gaze moved down to the skimpy panties and she bit her bottom lip softly, her gaze traveling back up and to the tank top. “And it seems I‘ve found a diamond in the rough...” She kissed her softly, moving her hands from Heather’s and running them up along her sides, lifting the tank top slowly.

Heather had smiled as she let Ruby take the tanktop, well aware she was now half naked to Ruby's view. She had shifted slightly to remove Ruby's bra, smiling at her before stepping to undo the woman's pants, letting them fall before leaning forward a little to whisper. "Let's finish this together."

Ruby looked over Heather’s now half naked body, biting her bottom lip gently as a small heat grew inside of her. She allowed the woman to remove her bra, she herself now half naked. She grinned slightly and kissed Heather when she leaned forward, pushing her back a bit without breaking the kiss and stepping out of her pants. “Sounds like a plan.”

Back
Top Bottom