Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for Male or Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeckOfCards123

Hi i'm a really sweet girl and i want someone to roleplay with. I always play a sub and always a girl. I want to roleplay through Pm's so don't ask for anything else

I dont really need too much plot since i prefer the smut more but plot is good if its a good plot.

I like things like: Being Dominated and Anthros Furry Monster and just plain normal stuff too like vanilla sex

I dont like: Bondage, WaterSports, scat, name calling

I was thinking pairings like:

BossXEmployee
TeacherXStudent
Red Riding HoodXThe Big Bad Wolf
Siblings

If any of these sound interesting or it you have any more ideas Pm me

DeckOfCards123 said:
Hi i'm a really sweet girl and i want someone to roleplay with. I always play a sub and always a girl. I want to roleplay through Pm's so don't ask for anything else

I dont really need too much plot since i prefer the smut more but plot is good if its a good plot.

I like things like: Being Dominated and Anthros Furry Monster and just plain normal stuff too like vanilla sex

I dont like: Bondage, WaterSports, scat, name calling

I was thinking pairings like:

BossXEmployee
TeacherXStudent
Red Riding HoodXThe Big Bad Wolf
Siblings

If any of these sound interesting or it you have any more ideas Pm me

Interested in neko/ master at all?

this is not your fault but no as i am going to message a member to get my account deleted i just made this account and i have found that i will not have enough time to even enjoy it so i do not think i should keep the account otherwise yes i would have played with whoever asked

DeckOfCards123 said:
this is not your fault but no as i am going to message a member to get my account deleted i just made this account and i have found that i will not have enough time to even enjoy it so i do not think i should keep the account otherwise yes i would have played with whoever asked

So you posted something today and already dont want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom