Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interdimensional House of Orgies (Character sheet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Enter your character sheets here

-Format-

-Picture-

Name:
Home Setting:
Sexual Stats:
Specialty:
Fetish:

Could you post a sample sheet, like yours? This is admittedly my first time creating a character sheet, and I just need to know the layout and stuff.

-Format-
What's format?

-Picture-
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7qdnRdpjjMnwmcjmP4m85tkjhLxvC95a21zt4JlMaDCYTFSOQ

Name: Jake Blaze

Home Setting: Earth

Sexual Stats:
Stamina: 6
Skill:4(to be enhanced)
Endowment:7
Sexiness:8

Specialty: None at the moment, but will discover the ability to enhance pleasure in his partner's body.

Fetish: Curvy figures, catgirls, sexy outfits, maids, nurses. Dirty talk (to him)

Is this good?

images

Name: Shao Kahn

Home Setting: Outworld (Mortal Kombat)

Sexual Stats:
Stamina: 8
Skill: 6
Endowment: 7
Sexiness: 4

Specialty: Endurance-Years of fighting other warriors in his home universe has made his stamina close to godlike. Expect him to last much longer than his female counterpart.

Fetish: Slutty Clothing-Dressing up his female assassins in their universally known outfits reveals something about Kahn: he loves skin showing.

Johnny.%28Guilty.Gear%29.600.1070454.jpg

240px-Johnny.png

Name: Johnny
Home Setting: Earth (Future Late 2100's)
Sexual Stats:
Stamina: 5
Skill: 7
Endowment: 5
Sexiness: 8
Specialty: Dirty Talk - Charming and smooth, Johnny knows how to talk while getting intimate.
Fetish: Young Ladies - Has been known to fill his staff (the Jellyfish Pirates) with young women.

Actually, I did a little stalk-*ahem* research on this point system through your previous posts, and I get the gist of it. So here goes.

Picture: Refer avatar, but with blue eyes.

Name: Ryu (full name undisclosed)

Home setting: Earth, Present

Sexual stats:
Stamina-6
Skill-7
Endowment-7
Sexiness-5

Speciality: He possesses the ability to manipulate a certain element that only he can access at any time. When not in a fighting mood, he uses this power to make sexual play more interesting, for both partners(imagine tentacles and toys that can be altered to suit anyone's taste). Add to that, despite his young-looking body, he has a pretty large cock, with enough girth and length to make any regular girl writhe in pleasure with just a few thrusts.

Fetishes: He has a thing for younger girls; he loves a slender body with a tight pussy. He also has a thing for lactation and catgirls.

Also, a question. Is cervical penetration a go here?

Vlc-zorn.jpg

Name: Seiryu
Home Setting: Vegeta (DBZ universe)
Sexual Stats:
Stamina: 7
Skill: 5
Endowment: 6
Sexiness: 5
Specialty: He has the ability to increase his powerful battle and turn super saiyan thus effecting his stats. Though it does limit his stamina downwards a degree his skill and endowment both increase a good bit. Otherwise has higher then average stamina
Fetish: Well endowed women, for him alien women, especially human women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom