Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to RP? [Group-roleplay] (both genders look)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillinMeToo

Super-Earth
Hey there Reader,

I have an idea for an Group-roleplay.
Here are, actually, 2 ideas I've been recently thinking..

1. A family! With a mother and a Father. [I'd be the mother of course] and 4 teens. This can be a sexual or normal family drama role-play. The ages, mom and dad can be from 29 - 35, teens from 14 - 17. But of course this only leaves open 5 spots. So first comes, first serves.
(Me the mother @ 30, Okabe a Son @ 17, malin the father @ 34, TheWanderer a son @ 14, Super Cancel a daughter @ 16) 1 more spot [This one will be started on May 29]

2. A Summer-Break Friend Vocation! This'll leave open 9 spots. I don't care how the genders are divided up, but there has to be at least one of each. They are each college kids, so the ages will round from 20 - 24. And they all go to a far away lake house. And the usual.

You can comment below, saying which one you'd like to be apart of, but you can only pick one. So others can join. I'll create the thread and message you the link to it.

When you click on the link you can put the info of your character there and yeah...

Example of comment:

"I'd like to be a part of rp 1 as a 16 year old daughter. "

And yeah. Can't wait to begin!!

RE: Who wants to RP? [open-roleplay] (both genders look)

Hi ! I would love to play a 17 y/o boy in the first roleplay.
I would agree to play in the second roleplay too, but it's true it's more fair to let everyone join the fun.

RE: Who wants to RP? [open-roleplay] (both genders look)

Bumping for interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom