Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky

Meteorite
Hello, I do desire to play the submissive role^^ I have no sexual limits and I like to post between 1 - 3 paragraphs. Reply or private message me if interested. More plots soon to come if no one seems interested in these. Thanks so much <3

Upside Down (MxM) - The King has died and now the oldest son will inherit the throne. However the younger brother (younger by one year) has plans to usurp his older brother and take the seat. He does this by kidnapping his brother and genetically altering his physique by causing him to grow breasts. In a show of public humiliation, the people of the kingdom now believe the oldest brother to be cursed and shamed by the gods. In this public hysteria and rebellion the oldest is forced to never take the seat, rightfully his, and to surrender it to his brother. But this is not all. His younger brother is not done degrading his older brother and sticks him into chains, placing him into a cell to live out the rest of his cursed days. Each night, or whenever it pleases him, the new King visits his brother and sexually taunts, torments, and humiliates him.

Royal Dogs (MxF or FxF) - For years two kingdoms have been locked in a blood thirsty war where hatred has grown thick and revenge is passionately expressed. The Queen of one has been captured and brought to the King/Queen of the other, who plans to sexually enslave the woman and degrade her into something less than human. Amongst forcing her to serve the pleasures of the military ranks and publicly displaying her at noble parties as a sexual slave, the King/Queen has a dark fetish for having his/her hunting dogs fuck the prisoner silly. Day after day the kidnapped Queen is taught and brainwashed into believing she is nothing more than a sex toy, regarded as lower than dogs, and that the King/Queen is a God/Goddess who expects nothing less than absolute worship from his/her slaves.

The Reaper's Pet (MxF) - One dark night, during a girl's night out with her teenage friends, Jessica was dared to take part in a pagan ritual which unknowingly sealed her fate with the Demonic Reaper. (Basically the Reaper comes to her and sexually assaults her before taking her life. The Reaper then gives her life back only to repeat it another day down the road, over and over. Each time is different; the way he sexually takes her and the way he finishes her off.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom