Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frenemies RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, looking for a role play M x F.

Basically, I'm looking for a male and female (me) who are always at each other's throats. They're friends but also very sarcastic and rude to each other, deep down they have a huge attraction for each other.

I was thinking for the more historical setting, it could be a spoiled princess who is very outspoken. She is the daughter of the King of Scotland and she has family in another part of Scotland. She is going to visit and her father has his best knight (your character) tag along with her to protect her from anything dangerous. (Could be a group of knights, whatever floats your boat.) They have grown up together, he refers to her as a spoiled brat and she refers to him as a womanizer (he's the heart throb to the other woman in town) but they have always had a secret desire for each other. She loves the way he puts her in her place and vice-versa.

Some situations she could be getting herself into trouble which leads to him having to save her ass a lot. Sort of like a damsel in distress.

Just an idea, we can always add more details.

If you're interested, can type properly and have a good grasp of the English that PM me for more details or any ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom