Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Originals/Fandoms (Seeking Dom) Walking Dead/Wrestling/Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello there, my name is Kaitlyn but feel free to call me whatever you like. Currently, yes, I'm searching for some one x one, literate, roleplays. Just a little about me, I'm almost twenty and currently in the process of trying to move so I have plenty of free time until we get to where we want to go and get jobs. I like writing and I'm into acting as well. My account my look noobish but I've been here for many years. I just recently started back up and forgot my previous account.

F-list

Rules

Posting and Literacy; Before I get into this I want to say I am one for quality over quantity. With that being said I tend to do three or more paragraphs a post and I would like someone who can do the same. I understand writers block and not ever reply is going to be lengthy and whatnot but at the same time I tend to get a bit bored if I'm giving and receiving one paragraph all of the time.

Gender; Like any other female I do prefer to play female. However, I'm not opposed to doubling. Sometimes it can make things more interesting =3. While on the subject of doubling, for fandoms I prefer canon x oc but if we double I don't mind if you want a pairing as canon x canon or, maybe, oc x oc. There are possibly some exceptions where I might do just canon x canon or maybe oc x oc. It will really depend on the fandom and pairing your looking at. Also I don't mind doing more than one roleplay with anyone =3

Okay so for fandoms and who I want to play in those. I don't mind playing canons, I'm just not interested in only playing a canon, with the exception of doing a favorite canon x canon pairing. Otherwise if you wish for me to play a canon (for your oc) I ask the same in return. I just find it not interesting if I'm only playing canon. (Especially since I find it harder playing female canons than to just play a male lol.) But again there is the exception if we only do one pairing and it's a favorite canon x canon pairing.

Sexuality; I myself prefer hetero, but like stated above, if we double I could attempt yaio or yuri. I've never done them before so please bear with me if you want to do that. There is one exception, perhaps two, where I'd like to try yuri for a pairing.

Ditching; Please don't do this. I'll tell you if I'm not feeling the rp anymore and I'd like the same courtesy. Then we could decide to spruce it up or just drop it.

Plots; Okay so I honestly don't understand the point of 'winging it'. I mean it makes it difficult to have any idea of where to start. If we don't really do a plot/idea then at the very least I prefer us come up with enough for a starting point. It doesn't have to be anything major, I just don't really like to wing it. =3

Forms of roleplaying; Threads and email is my preference. I only want to use pm or IM for possible ooc chat, nothing else. Sorry. I can try other forum sites if you prefer or even google docs.

Do not come to me with no idea whatsoever of what you want to do. I seriously hate when people contact me and say 'wanna rp?'. Come to me with at least a pairing/setting/or something. I'm going to start ignoring people who send me vague Pm's that just say stuff like 'Do I want to rp'.

Fandoms
Bold = who I want to be
* = how much I'm craving it
P= plot idea

Game of Thrones (I'm willing to go a tad AU to incorporate NC/bondage/dark themes with these pairings)
Robb x oc**** P
Tyrion x Sansa
Jaime x Sansa
Theon x oc
Dany x Jon P
Margaery x Robb
Edmure x Roslin
Blackfish x any
Stark oc x Lannister oc
Stark oc x Targaryen oc
Umber/Bolton x wildling****
Stark x Bolton ****
House oc x house oc P (kind of)
Reyne x Lannister

Vampire Diaries
Klaus x oc**** P
Kol x oc *** P
Klaus x Rebekah
Klaus x Caroline
Damon x oc
Stefan x Rebekah

Once Upon a Time
Hook x oc

The Borgias
Cesare x oc*** P
Cesare x Lucrezia

WWE
CM Punk x oc****
Dean Ambrose x oc****
Cody Rhodes x oc
Ziggler x oc

TNA
Bobby Roode x oc **

The Walking Dead
Daryl x oc******

True Blood
Eric x oc ****
Pam x oc (Would like to try FxF for this) ****
Vampire x human
Vampire x fae

Merlin (BBC)
Arthur x oc

Supernatural
Sam x oc
Dean x oc

Being Human (Syfy)
Henry x oc

The Forbidden Game
Julian x oc

Crique Du Freak (Book)
Vancha x oc

House of Night

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Brother x Glymeria

The Warriors
Ajax x oc

The White Queen
York x Lancaster

**Okay I know this is crazy and I have no clue how it would work but I'd love to somehow kind of mix Wrestling and Game of Thrones together. Borgias and GoT would be cool too.

Originals
Master x slave
Brother x sister
Cousin x cousin
Demon x witch
Demon x human
Vampire x human
Werewolf x human**
Vampire x witch**
Viking x slave/captive***
Pirate/Captian x captive/slave*
Celeb x fan/non fan