Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Originals/Fandoms (Seeking Dom) Walking Dead/Wrestling/Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello there, my name is Kaitlyn but feel free to call me whatever you like. Currently, yes, I'm searching for some one x one, literate, roleplays. Just a little about me, I'm almost twenty and currently in the process of trying to move so I have plenty of free time until we get to where we want to go and get jobs. I like writing and I'm into acting as well. My account my look noobish but I've been here for many years. I just recently started back up and forgot my previous account.

F-list

Rules

Posting and Literacy; Before I get into this I want to say I am one for quality over quantity. With that being said I tend to do three or more paragraphs a post and I would like someone who can do the same. I understand writers block and not ever reply is going to be lengthy and whatnot but at the same time I tend to get a bit bored if I'm giving and receiving one paragraph all of the time.

Gender; Like any other female I do prefer to play female. However, I'm not opposed to doubling. Sometimes it can make things more interesting =3. While on the subject of doubling, for fandoms I prefer canon x oc but if we double I don't mind if you want a pairing as canon x canon or, maybe, oc x oc. There are possibly some exceptions where I might do just canon x canon or maybe oc x oc. It will really depend on the fandom and pairing your looking at. Also I don't mind doing more than one roleplay with anyone =3

Okay so for fandoms and who I want to play in those. I don't mind playing canons, I'm just not interested in only playing a canon, with the exception of doing a favorite canon x canon pairing. Otherwise if you wish for me to play a canon (for your oc) I ask the same in return. I just find it not interesting if I'm only playing canon. (Especially since I find it harder playing female canons than to just play a male lol.) But again there is the exception if we only do one pairing and it's a favorite canon x canon pairing.

Sexuality; I myself prefer hetero, but like stated above, if we double I could attempt yaio or yuri. I've never done them before so please bear with me if you want to do that. There is one exception, perhaps two, where I'd like to try yuri for a pairing.

Ditching; Please don't do this. I'll tell you if I'm not feeling the rp anymore and I'd like the same courtesy. Then we could decide to spruce it up or just drop it.

Plots; Okay so I honestly don't understand the point of 'winging it'. I mean it makes it difficult to have any idea of where to start. If we don't really do a plot/idea then at the very least I prefer us come up with enough for a starting point. It doesn't have to be anything major, I just don't really like to wing it. =3

Forms of roleplaying; Threads and email is my preference. I only want to use pm or IM for possible ooc chat, nothing else. Sorry. I can try other forum sites if you prefer or even google docs.

Do not come to me with no idea whatsoever of what you want to do. I seriously hate when people contact me and say 'wanna rp?'. Come to me with at least a pairing/setting/or something. I'm going to start ignoring people who send me vague Pm's that just say stuff like 'Do I want to rp'.

Fandoms
Bold = who I want to be
* = how much I'm craving it
P= plot idea

Game of Thrones (I'm willing to go a tad AU to incorporate NC/bondage/dark themes with these pairings)
Robb x oc**** P
Tyrion x Sansa
Jaime x Sansa
Theon x oc
Dany x Jon P
Margaery x Robb
Edmure x Roslin
Blackfish x any
Stark oc x Lannister oc
Stark oc x Targaryen oc
Umber/Bolton x wildling****
Stark x Bolton ****
House oc x house oc P (kind of)
Reyne x Lannister

Vampire Diaries
Klaus x oc**** P
Kol x oc *** P
Klaus x Rebekah
Klaus x Caroline
Damon x oc
Stefan x Rebekah

Once Upon a Time
Hook x oc

The Borgias
Cesare x oc*** P
Cesare x Lucrezia

WWE
CM Punk x oc****
Dean Ambrose x oc****
Cody Rhodes x oc
Ziggler x oc

TNA
Bobby Roode x oc **

The Walking Dead
Daryl x oc******

True Blood
Eric x oc ****
Pam x oc (Would like to try FxF for this) ****
Vampire x human
Vampire x fae

Merlin (BBC)
Arthur x oc

Supernatural
Sam x oc
Dean x oc

Being Human (Syfy)
Henry x oc

The Forbidden Game
Julian x oc

Crique Du Freak (Book)
Vancha x oc

House of Night

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Brother x Glymeria

The Warriors
Ajax x oc

The White Queen
York x Lancaster

**Okay I know this is crazy and I have no clue how it would work but I'd love to somehow kind of mix Wrestling and Game of Thrones together. Borgias and GoT would be cool too.

Originals
Master x slave
Brother x sister
Cousin x cousin
Demon x witch
Demon x human
Vampire x human
Werewolf x human**
Vampire x witch**
Viking x slave/captive***
Pirate/Captian x captive/slave*
Celeb x fan/non fan
Medieval*** (setting)
Fantasy*** (setting)
Wrestler x fan/non fan/female wrestler
Prince x princess (could be incest)
Royalty x royalty/slave
Gang member/leader x captive***
Warlord x prisoner/slave
Hatfield x McCoy
Warlord x captive

Highschool-esque;

Football player x unpopular/shy
Skater x unpopular/shy
Bad boy x shy girl

Suggest!

RE: Originals/Fandoms

Fandom Plots

Game of Thrones - (Like I said things can be tweaked/personalities/situations to make characters act in a darker way and whatnot to suit what we may like.)

Among the Wolves- The northern army has been at war with the south for months now in a fight to win their independence as well as for the Starks to get their beloved sisters and daughters back. Each and every battle the Lannisters have said to have been defeated. What would happen if the King in the North gained another advantage when they would take over a stronghold and come across a Lannister. Not only that but a female? Will they use her as a bargaining chip since the Kingslayer is much to dangerous to let free, or what if she proved to be more useful? Information perhaps that could give them an advantage.

Oc x oc- This idea would be set during the time the Starks were the kings of winter. My character would be a noblewoman from the south of a house that's an enemy to them, or she could be a wildling. Either way she would somehow get captured and the heir, and prince to Winterfell, decides to keep her for himself and use her as he will.

Growing Strong - (Yes this one isn't exactly a dark minded idea but I suppose it could possibly be turned into one.)

In this idea Margaery and Renly would have consummated their marriage before his death. But the thought was, after his death thanks to Stannis, Loras wants revenge and the Tyrell's need a new alliance. With the northern army winning they decide to try and forge one with the Starks using the next eldest girl in the line after Margaery. Whether we leave it that Robb made his oath to the Freys or not doesn't bother me. (Could just add a bit of drama into it all if we left it like that.)

In the game you win or you die- (AU)

In an attempt to make peace with the Starks; Tyrion and Cercei arrange to have one of their cousins be betrothed to Robb. Unknown to Robb, or even the Imp, Queen Cercei plans to have the cousin marrry him, birth an heir for Winterfell, maybe more than one kid because bad things happen sometimes, and then have him killed that way the child will grow up in Lannister influences and they will have yet another place that the lions rule.

The Borgias

Deadly Ambitions- This could work for Cesare or Juan.

My character would be a commoner coming from a family of a medium class. Her fathers still alive, her mother having died in child birth. While her and her father got along well enough, her favorite family member was always her uncle. Skip forward to a few years from what would be present day, her uncle is assassinated which causes her to become filled with vengeance. So much like the sculptor that Rodrigo meets in season two who pretends to be a guy, my oc dresses up and acts like a guy, learning the art of being an assassin.

After having completed her quest to kill those who killed her uncle she takes on various jobs which give good pay we come to the present. She's been offered a lot of money, I'm thinking by either Della Rovere or someone else looking to take out the Borgia family, to assassinate the pope. Michiketto (or if we do Juan x oc, either Juan or one of his personal guards) find this out and she's (he's) taken to Cesare/Juan to be dealt with. We could discuss what happens in the encounter/afterwards etc. I'm thinking they would be looking to kill him, but somehow come to find out he is really a her.

Vampire Diaries -

Past Mistakes- My oc would have been someone Katherine and Klaus knew in the past. She would have been made a vampire by Katerina, and once trusted enough sent to act as a spy while getting in close with the original vampires this way she could tell Kat information so she could stay hidden and far away from Klaus. Eventually it is found out and the oc has to go on the run as well. Skipping forward to the present I'm thinking Katherine has to use her as a pawn for some reason so she could stay hidden and lures her to Mystic Falls knowing the hybrid would be kept busy getting revenge on her for her betrayal and he won't give any thought to Katerina herself.

Original Plots

Medieval

The Art of War - Two kingdoms have been at war with each other for over a year now. My character, princess of one of the kingdoms, would be captured when the enemy army does a surprise attack while she was being transported to safety in her uncles kingdom that was farther north from her home and the fighting. Taken before the general they send her back to their kingdom as prisoner. She could either be given to the prince (or the king).

Pack - (Could be medieval or modern setting. Though I prefer medieval or fantasy myself)

The werewolf pack my characters in has been growing weaker throughout the years. They know the only way to survive is to combine with another. To do this they use my character, giving her to the alpha of another pack to mate with. This, however, does not bode well with my character since she does whatever she likes and that wouldn't be the case if she's to marry into another pack.

The Perfect Wife - (Again medieval or modern)

No one had any clue of the secret workings in the world. There was an underground sort of organization that one could use; primarily royalty and those that were rich enough to pay for it. The group would take beautiful young women and train them to be the perfect, obedient wife. It was everything from how to pleasure a man down to the fact that their clothes were chosen for them and what kind of food/how much they could eat. We can discuss in detail who our characters would be.

A Deadly Capture - This idea is kind of mixed with my Art of War idea. Basically set in a medieval or fantasy setting, two kingdoms are at war and the princess, my character, is captured by the enemy and taken to the rivaling family where the king gives her as a gift to his son. From there she is tormented, broken, and used for the prince' pleasure. The idea had been to break her and make her a good obedient wife to marry. But, that plan was ruined when a rescue is made on the princess. Her brother (could be her twin, if we go that route, the eldest brother, middle one) manages with a group of soldiers, to get her back. With everything they did to her how exactly will she respond to being away back? Maybe feelings of gratitude for her brother grow into something more.

RE: Originals/Fandoms (seeking Dom)

Songs I would be interested in using for plot ideas/inspiration;

Killswitch Engage
  • This Fire Burns

Breaking Benjamin
  • I Will Not Bow
  • Crawl
  • Fade Away
  • Dear Agony
  • Give Me a Sign
  • Anthem of the Angels
  • Into the Nothing
  • Without You
  • Breath
  • Until the End

Vast
  • Winter in my Heart (Reminds me of Game of Thrones)

Adele
  • Set Fire to the Rain

Skillet
  • Never Surrender
  • Comatose
  • Sometimes
  • The Last Night
  • Yours to Hold
  • One Day to Late

Shiny Toy Guns
  • Stripped

Lana Del Rey
  • Dark Paradise
  • Gods and Monsters

Three Days Grace
  • Time of Dying
  • Get Out Alive
  • The High Road
  • Over and Over

Linkin Park
  • Breaking the Habit
  • Papercut

Haste the Day
  • White as Snow

30 Seconds to Mars
  • Hurricane

Red
  • Fight Inside

Thank God, I've been having a serious craving for True Blood- I'm only on the fourth season, catching up now.

But, maybe Pam for your OC, if you'll be the Eric for my OC? :D

PM me and we can work things out. :)

Hmm, how would you feel if we had an medieval based rp with a Brother x Sister sort of plot. The sister is a knight (you), the brother is an amature swordsman..I was considering talking to you more indepth about developing the plot for this sort of rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom