Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Girl on the Forums [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlofShadows

Meteorite
So I'm new to this site but not new to the whole RP thing. I like the sound of this site so I can fulfill my little girl fantasies. I am bisexual and prefer's a woman's touch to a male's thrust. I'm also not the longest poster, I don't want to spend all day on a single post. I don't have one of these Rabbit Holes yet but I will get one soon. I basically have no limits and will try anything.

Just send me a message if you want to play with me.

Kinks:

Nekos, furries and part animal: I love playing girls with ears, tail and the whole lot. I don't like playing full on furry but if you wish to play one that is fine.

Superheroes: I love the DC universe and would love to play as Supergirl, Wonder Girl, Starfire, Raven, Catwoman, Artemis, Zatanna, Speedy and many other characters.

Slave: I would love to play a submissive role and be your own personal pet and fuck toy.

Fantasy: I love playing elves in a fantasy setting like D&D, Dragon Age and that kind of stuff.

Sci-Fi: I love Sci-Fi as much as Fantasy. I love to play in any setting like Mass Effect or Star Wars.

Futas: Futas are the best of both male and females fused into one.

Avatar: I would love to play Korra, Kitara or an OC character

Vampire: I would love to do an older vampire/ younger vampire or vampire / girl. NO TWILIGHT

Really craving F/F pairing

RE: New Girl on the Forums

well, if you are interests in neko's we could do a slave rp... do you want a lost slaves who wanderers into a bar, or a slave at a slave shop being trained in the ways of a sex slave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom