Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interdimensional House of Orgies (OCs and Canons invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
In a secluded dimension, lies a mansion where interdimensional travelers stop by for some..entertainment. Beautiful and sexually gifted men and women from many dimensions are invited to visit the mansion for a glorious evening with it's many other patrons, in essence it's an interdimensional orgy club. The owner is a beautiful and mysterious woman who arranges events such as anal-only orgies, non-human gangbangs or even tournaments that tests the..sexual prowess of visitors.

Many of the guests are legendary heroes or even evil villains, the owner does not care, as long as they have a thick cock or a tight cunt, they can come and have fun, and for those truly special guests..the Lady of the House would have a more 'hands on' approach, using her legendary pussy to show them the ultimate pleasure.

-What i am looking for-
*A player (male or female) to play a Canon or OC of their choice
*Tons of smut

-What i will provide-
*An extensive list of girls (or guys if you're playing a girl) from this list

-Soul Calibur
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Tekken
-Final Fantasy (6,7,8,10,12,13)
-Blazblue
-Bible Black
-Discipline
-Darkstalkers
-Others (Try mentioning something, i might know it)

*OC's if demanded
*Tons of smut

Contact me by PM or in PM by way of Nanakieve@yahoo/hotmail.com

as in, a dc injustice: gods among us, character? i honestly prefer OCs, but who did you have in mind?

yeah, i'm not sure they fit in the feel of what i'm trying to make (most superheroes/villains don't, really)

okay, well if youw ant we can do a soul caliber one with taki/mina, or ivy/mina

okay... well... would you like to do a FF7 or Darkstalkers rp in that case? 0.o

Hmm, I might be interested in this too. I would probably play as an OC as I often worry I will get the personality of any canon I play wrong.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/newreply.php?tid=43622

here is the character list thread, when i see at least 3 characters, i'll start the main thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom