Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interdimensional House of Orgies (OCs and Canons invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
In a secluded dimension, lies a mansion where interdimensional travelers stop by for some..entertainment. Beautiful and sexually gifted men and women from many dimensions are invited to visit the mansion for a glorious evening with it's many other patrons, in essence it's an interdimensional orgy club. The owner is a beautiful and mysterious woman who arranges events such as anal-only orgies, non-human gangbangs or even tournaments that tests the..sexual prowess of visitors.

Many of the guests are legendary heroes or even evil villains, the owner does not care, as long as they have a thick cock or a tight cunt, they can come and have fun, and for those truly special guests..the Lady of the House would have a more 'hands on' approach, using her legendary pussy to show them the ultimate pleasure.

-What i am looking for-
*A player (male or female) to play a Canon or OC of their choice
*Tons of smut

-What i will provide-
*An extensive list of girls (or guys if you're playing a girl) from this list

-Soul Calibur
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Tekken
-Final Fantasy (6,7,8,10,12,13)
-Blazblue
-Bible Black
-Discipline
-Darkstalkers
-Others (Try mentioning something, i might know it)

*OC's if demanded
*Tons of smut

Contact me by PM or in PM by way of Nanakieve@yahoo/hotmail.com

Well I would be up for a soul caliber or final fantasy role play...

This is a very hot idea~

So many potential characters! And I especially like the idea of a group RP. I can play both female and male characters, so that would be awesome!

Just out of curiosity, though, are you familiar with Legend of Zelda? Dynasty Warriors? Samurai Warriors? Warriors Orochi?

@Viperfang: Oh! Warriors Orochi, i totally forgot about that. I'd love to play Zhen Ji, Nohime and Diao Chan.

How do you guys feel about breeding and/or enslavement? Maybe i can modify this game abit if you guys feel like playing OCs. You guys can play as Incubi/Succubi Lords living in the mansion, i can play the victims (willing or otherwise) being brought in for you guys, and you guys can politic over who gets who, which slaves are used for breeding, which are used as minions, etc

I'd LOVE IT if you played Nouhime! Especially if one of my guys can have first dibs on her ;)

Breeding can be hot, but to be honest, I was really likin' your original idea! Enslavement...eh, maybe XP but still lol

@Viperfang: you're telling me, you'd prefer to let Nouhime go back to Nobunaga after one quickie instead of having her be your loyal slave forever? :p

Touché~

XD Man, I'd love to play anyone from Rock, Ganondorf, Sun Wukong, a Minotaur, Mathayus (Scorpion King?), an Orc...too many to list XD

IF we make it a group thing, i'd require say 4-5 players, mostly male. OCs or Canons are allowed, BUT i want to make a character sheet with a few simple character building rules because the last group game i made devolved into guys arguing about who has the bigger penis, who can last longer etc :p

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33958

here, the rules are the same as the ones found here

The idea is actually to prevent people arbitrarily saying 'my character has the biggest dick'

we don't have to use it if you guys agree to play nice :p

well, let's see first. So who wants to play an OC and who wants to play Canons? (also, who did you want to play as?)

Well, i'd be wanting to play as one of the men from Mortal Kombat (as Viper knows, I play a mean Sub Zero.) I am well versed in most of their personalities. It's be more of a take your pick as far as which one I play.

I can totally see Shao Kahn in the mix, taking his pick of hot female warriors

Well, the group thing sounds totally swell to me, the more the merrier. Also, I'm alright with using either an OC or an established char. As long there's an orgy, count me in!

@Ryu: I do prefer OC for the group ones, unless the established character fits the bill.

Fair enough, I have a pretty solid OC that I could use if necessary. I can already say this is going to be fun~

I'm going to make an OOC thread for characters soon. Do you guys have any preference on whether you wanna use the score system or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom