Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dark, Twisted RPs (FxM or also Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naive girl-turned-slave: I'm looking for a scenario involving a naive young girl (staying within BMR confines of course) being taken advantage of by someone she trusts... not father/daughter but maybe neighbor or uncle or long time family friend? Or perhaps the father gives her up to someone else who turns her into his submissive.
Beware of Internet Hookups: Naive young girl gets hypnotized by internet date, and then the twisted fun begins.
Bad Move: Young girl seeks revenge on company that made her father go into hiding by pilfering money. Too bad the real owner is a mob boss.
Heiress turned pirate serving wench: heiress is kidnapped by pirates, only to be turned into the ship slut, servicing the Captain's pleasures and she's also become his serving girl

Ideas for other RP's
slave x master
nudist x neighbor

Up for other ideas, just no daddy/daughter unless either sugar daddy or she's made to call him daddy. Also up for any debt-related RPs too.

Also to let anyone know up front, I'm only available on weekends, as during the week is sketchy at best.

What I mean by dark and twisted is I would like the more dark, twisted ideas as to what happens to my character.

Also side note: I don't really play over YIM as I find it just doesn't work

RE: Looking for Dark RPs (MxF)

Forced to be a Slave: I'm also thinking a place where slavery is legal as punishment or for other reasons, and my character killed your family in an accident. As punishment, I'm turned over to you as your slave, to be used, abused or whatever your dark thoughts wish to use me for.

The Auction: Young lady goes to BDSM auction, offers herself up, not knowing that above a certain amount, all contracts are binding. Who should claim her but a cruel master who not only put in top bid, but far surpassed that amount.

Note: I'll do what I can to try and RP in the week, but I keep pretty busy with other things.

okay, I can offer a kinky slave shop rp, plenty fo potential for creative rape. or a sexy nurse starting her new job for a perverted doctor...

Kiki said:
okay, I can offer a kinky slave shop rp, plenty fo potential for creative rape. or a sexy nurse starting her new job for a perverted doctor...

One of my limits is girl/girl... also note title. F Seeking M, not F seeking F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom