Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MFF over aim/yim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling particularly feisty this evening, and was hoping to find two girls who would be interested in a three way over aim or yim. I have several approaches that could turn out quite interesting. I play a dom male, and could play opposite a dom female and sub female...or two sub females. PM me if you are interested.

Really looking to try and make this happen, I'll be one of the ladies involved and were looking for a quality female to join us so please don't be shy and feel free to IM me on AIM at Hottybamagirl if you wish to speak with me, looking forward to finding someone for us to play with together.

machiavelli124 said:
Still looking to get three people all at the same time on yim or aim to play. Had some interest, but never three all online at the same to play. PM me, IM me...if interested.

Still looking to get three people all at the same time on yim or aim to play. Had some interest, but never three all online at the same to play. PM me, IM me...if interested.

machiavelli124 said:

Bump~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom