Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Based RP? Picture Based. Searching for Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeona

Supernova
So, I'm craving to do a Naruto RP based off of one of these pictures. If anyone could help me think of a story for them, that would be cool. Keep in mind, some of the pictures by the end would be OC characters.

If you don't like any of the pictures, but have an idea for any of these pairings, I'd be happy to do one of those too.

Naruto/Sakura,Hinata or OC
Minato/Kushina
Kiba/Hinata
Sasuke/Sakura or Hinata

Your_Shield_II_by_MuseSilver.jpg

naruhina-wellcome-home-naruhina-4848957-350-500.jpg

tumblr_ln8pjvK4Z91qij5u8o1_500.jpg

commission__sasusaku_wish_by_annria2002-d34z23j.jpg

naruhina_by_carrotcakebandit-d5kmcqq.png

74b6be2d74f26f3bec7674db244bf93a-d4j9mhz.jpg

97b923b9808e103eb06c0977bd722966-d4fihxr.jpg

e49fb06cd667efc7e8880bf872e4af3d-d50726c.jpg

commission__akatsuki_and_by_annria2002-d360mxu.jpg

Possibly, one is just for one pairing and I offer ideas, this is pairings and pictures I found that I want RPs for. I made the other one quite a while ago and I didn't want to combine them cause then it would be quite large.

not trying to be mean but
Darkangel76 said:
Also, when it comes to request threads, please limit yourself to TWO ACTIVE REQUESTS PER FORUM

Combining would really help. I mean i have my normal active thread and my major craving (Which I update often.) It helps showing what i want, and then if they want they can check out my other ideas on my main thread which also has my kinks lists and such.

Everyone has their opinion I suppose. I wasn't aware anyone would care about me having two threads with different searches for the same fandom.

its not a big deal usually but i continuous comb through teh threads trying to fin something to spike my interest and it does irritate me to see two searches for the same fandom. (Even when it is two different people.)

I figured it would be easier to have one thread that has both the picture plots and your written plots.

Also you now have 3 active threads...

Yes I do. Sorry it seems to be an inconvenience. I don't like having everything together. Sometimes I crave one thing in particular and don't want to bump my pain page since I may not feel up for the rest of the things on there.

Well, that's good for you I suppose. I just sometimes don't feel like going through my larger search thread and changing it constantly rather than create a thread searching for my exact cravings. Everyone does things a different way, this happens to be mine.

no no, i have two threads, My main with everything. And my craving thread. That is the one i edit for my new craving. My main thread may get bumped, but it is only edited if i add more pairings. My craving thread is usually the active one since i usually comb for partners rather than let them come to me.

Ah, I see. Tis a good idea, I'll admit. Only problem with that for me, is when I'm not craving that anymore (If it was a plot idea that I spent time typing out) I'd have to move it to my main thread afterwards cause I'm like... A storyline hog? I dunno how to explain it. I wouldn't want to delete it in case I craved it again and I wouldn't want to rewrite it XD

that is mainly why i stick to pairings. if I have a good plot i usually type it in my main thread and when i crave it just copy paste to my craving thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom