Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ NEW/ CRAVING!!! - ONCE UPON A TIME (Tv Series) Characters + Plots ~

WELCOME to Temptationist's
FAN-FICTION Search for partners!

This thread will essentially be a billboard in which I will most my most current fan-fic cravings.
Each will be set up with a title, details, character pictures, and plot/idea summaries.

Relating to submissive, dominant, and switch labels:
I am neither of these labels. As a writer, I'm not playing a sub, a dom, or a switch. I'm playing a character, not a label. Depending on that character's personality, the character will handle sexual (and non-sexual) situations differently. This has nothing to do with being sub, dom, or switch! It is the responsibility of BOTH partners/writers to incorporate actions from their characters that will MOVE THE PLOT FORWARD.​

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What I look for in a partner:
*PLEASE NOTE: I only play FEMALES, and I'm searching for partners to play MALES. *
- Literacy: I prefer a partner with good grammar and spelling, as well as someone who can write a decent amount. I usually write anywhere between 1 and 8 paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with.
- Creativity: Probably the most important. Someone who moves the plot forward with action, twists, and character. My biggest pet peeve is reading a useless response.

- NO INSTANT MESSENGERS: I only roleplay through Bluemoon. PM or Thread only! DO. NOT. WASTE. MY. TIME. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. kkthx.

- Female x Male (heterosexual roleplays only)
- Odd pairings
- Opposites Attract
- Romance
- Superheros and Villains
- Dark / Twisted themes
- Psychological Plots
- Big Age Differences
- Male characters who's actions move the plot foward
- Action/Adventure/Plot Twists
- Patience
- Preferably real-life models/pictures over Anime (still open to use anime)

DISLIKES:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

- Furries/ Nekos etc...
- Male characters who do absolutely ZIP to move the plot forward!!!
- Feminin male characters
- Roleplays that are all sex/smut and no plot
- Scat/Watersports/Anything pertaining to the washroom
- Tentacles
- Bestiality
- Rape (unless otherwise discussed)
- Partners who expect a million replies a day
- Naggers in general. No one likes to be nagged.
- Female x Female (nothing personal, ladies ^^)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

DISCLAIMER: EACH ONE OF THESE PAIRINGS HAS A PLOT
(MUST CLICK THE SPOILER LINK TO SEE IT).
DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHOUT READING THE
APPROPRIATE PLOT IN RELATION TO THE PAIRING.
THANK YOU!

* PLEASE NOTE * All of my plots are flexible, or can be changed and modified. If you have an idea, please don't hesitate to message me! :) I love ideas! *​

ONCE UPON A TIME
& OTHER FAIRY TALES
:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

CHARACTER:
PAIRING
"TITLE"

MARVEL COMICS FAN FICS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

CAPTAIN AMERICA:
Anima x Captain America (Steve Rogers)
"The Open Door"

AVENGERS/ HULK:
Inna Blau (Vortex) x Bruce Banner (The Hulk)
Ave Maria

FANTASTIC FOUR / HUMAN TORCH:
Rebel Mutant x The Human Torch
"In The Heat of the Moment"

X-MEN:
Rogue x Wolverine
"She's A Little Runaway"

DC COMICS FAN-FICS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

TEEN TITANS:
Raven x Slade / Deathstroke
"Resurrection"

TEEN TITANS/ BATMAN:
Blackfire x Nightwing (Robin)
"The Rebirths"

BATMAN:
Poison Ivy (Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley) x Batman (Bruce Wayne)
"Intoxicated"

DRIVING & ACTION FAN-FICS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Fast & Furious:
(Fourth film in the series)
Devera Martinez (Braga's daughter) x Brian O'Conner OR Dom Toretto
"Dead Man's Road"

THE TRANSPORTER:
Sophie Fortier x Frank Martin (The Transporter)
"Curiosity Killed the Cat"

THE COVENANT:
Various character and plot options!!![/i]

DISNEY / ANIMATED FILMS FAN-FICS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Part 1:

BRAVE:
Princess Merida x Mordu/ Ancient King
[&]
Princess Merida x Hiccup (How To Train Your Dragon)

How To Train Your Dragon:
Princess Merida (Brave) x Hiccup
[&]
Thora (OC) x Hiccup

THE LITTLE MERMAID MEETS TREASURE PLANET:
Princess Ariel x Jim Hawkins

Part 2:

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST:
Rosabel "Belle" x Prince Adam "The Beast"
"A Withering Rose"

MULAN:
Mulan x Shan Yu (Leader of the Huns)
"Avalanche"

HERCULES:
Ianthina (Hercules and Megara's daughter) x Pyrros (Hade's half-mortal son)
"The Misfits"

PETER-PAN:
Wendy x Captain Hook
"Not A Boy, But a Man"

OTHER / MISC FAN-FICS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

STAND BY ME:
Rockabilly/Beat Girl x Ace Merrill
"I'll Rock Your World Upside-Down"

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA:
Meg Giry x The Phantom
"A Voice Mistaken"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

I'm open to other fan-fiction pairings, or even pairings that aren't fan-fiction-oriented. If you have any ideas or plots that you have been craving don't hesitate to send them over! :)

Fan Fictions with PLOTS! :)

ONCE UPON A TIME

* SPOILER ALERT! - Anything below contains information for BOTH SEASONS of Once Upon A Time. - SPOILER ALERT! *

full.jpg

CONCEPT:
The series takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, in which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales that were transported to the "real world" town and robbed of their fairytale memories by The Evil Queen (Regina), using a powerful curse (which also affected some other worlds including Neverland, Wonderland, and The Land Without Color) obtained from Rumplestiltskin (Mr. Gold). The residents of Storybrooke have lived an unchanging existence for 28 years, unaware of their own lack of aging. The town's only hope lies with a bail bonds-person named Emma Swan - the daughter of Snow White  and Prince Charming - who was transported from the fairy tale world before she could be cursed. As such, she is the only person who can break the curse and restore the characters' lost memories aided by her son, Henry, with whom she has recently reunited (after giving him up for adoption upon his birth), and his book of fairy tales that holds the key to ending the curse. Henry is also the adopted son of Regina (who is the mayor of Storybrooke). The curse is broken by Emma and all of the fairy tale memories / past life memories of the citizens of Storybrooke return to them. Although before the curse there was no magic in the modern/real world, Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) brings magic over from the fairy tale realm – enabling him, Regina (the Evil Queen) and a handful of other characters to use it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters On The Show:

* You may play a male character from this list (feel free to play the character as you please)
OR You can play another fairy tale character not yet played in the show
OR You can play a made-up fairy tale character
OR You can play another OC (human or not) *

Format:
- Fairytale Character Title (Modern World Name (and/or) Affiliation)

- The Evil Queen (Regina)
- Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold)
- Snow White (Mary Margaret)
- Prince Charming (David)
- Emma Swan (Snow & Charming's Daughter)
- Henry (Emma's biological son, Regina's adoptive son)
- Baelfire (Neal/Bae - Rumpelstiltskin's son, Emma's ex-lover, and Henry's biological father)
- Belle (Lacey)
- Little Red Riding Hood (Ruby/Red)
- Captain Hook (Killian Jones)
- Pinocchio (August)
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Dr. Whale)
- Mad Hatter (Jefferson)
- The Seven Dwarfs
- The Blue Fairy (Mother Superior)
- Geppetto (Marco - Pinocchio's father)
- The Queen of Hearts (Cora - Regina's mother)

- Mulan (only in the fairy tale world)
- Princess Aurora (only in the fairy tale world)
- Prince Phillip (only in the fairy tale world)

CHARACTER I WILL BE PLAYING:

“The Girl Without Hands /
The Girl With Silver Hands”

Fan-Fiction: Once Upon A Time (TV Series) / Fairy Tales
Setting: Storybrooke, Maine, USA
Year: Present
Knowledge needed: You do not need to have seen the show, but you need to understand the concept. If you choose to play an already-existing Once Upon A Time character, I suggest you read up on them in the Once Upon A Time Wiki.
Pairing: Xenia/ The Girl Without Hands x Other Character of Your Choice (Includes Ocs or Fairytale characters that have not been adapted on the show).

Original (My) Character:
Xenia – THEN/
FAIRYTALE WORLD

XeniaThen.jpg

Original (My) Character:
Xenia – NOW/
MODERN WORLD

XeniaNow2.jpg

MY ADAPTATION, Plot & Details:

A poor miller's wife had an affair with a man and was impregnated. She soon after died in childbirth, but the miller decided to raise the child, a daughter named Xenia, alone despite his dismay. He tried day and night to hate the girl, but even as she grew older, she was pure of heart. She never told a lie. She always listened and did as she was told. She was sweet and friendly, and everyone loved her. She was a true innocence and even her father struggled to find reason to hate her. But he was growing old, and he was poor – which made him unattractive to a potential wife young enough to bear him a biological child. If only he had more money, he could get the son he's always wanted.

One day a dark magic wielder, Rumpelstiltskin, offered him a deal. If the miller were to cut off the hands of his adoptive daughter – making her useless - and present the hands to him, he would grant him a spinning wheel that could turn thread to gold. The condition: it will only work at the hands of his hand-less daughter. Rumpelstiltskin tells the man that he will be back in 2 days for the hands of the girl. Agreeing to the terms, on the second morning, the miller commanded his daughter to lay her hands on the table. Without her knowing of the fate to come, he chopped off her hands. Terrified, Xenia tried to escape, but her father locked her in her bedroom – leaving her to weep on her hand-less stubs. Unable to bear the betrayal, she breaks through the window, and runaways from home.

When Rumpelstiltskin returns later that evening, he is content with the hands, and grants the miller his magical gold-spinner. Ecstatic, the miller goes to retrieve his daughter in order to begin making gold, but finds she is gone. The miller tries to spin himself, but discovers without his daughter, it is just an ordinary spinning wheel. The man begs for Rumpelstiltskin to reverse the agreement, but Rumpelstiltskin laughs, reminding the man “All magic comes with a price”. He wanders to exit the miller's poor home, and stumbles upon an image of the missing daughter – whom he had never met. He finds striking similarities between the girl and a woman he used to know – noticing the two have the same piercing grey eyes. Questioning the miller about his wife, Rumpelstiltskin soon comes to realize that now-hand-less child was his own daughter. He kills the miller in anger of his actions, realizing the deal has left his own child without hands. He searches for the girl, but to no avail. He sits in the miller's ragged house, awaiting for her return for 3 gruesome days, but his daughter never returned.

Taking refugee in the Enchanted Forest, Xenia indulges a folklore story she was told in her childhood. If one calls for “Reul Ghorm” a sparkling fairy appears to help you. Curled up in the crisp cold rain, Xenia cries out for the fairy. To her surprise, The Blue Fairy (Reul Ghorm) appears to soothe the child. She sees a young girl with no hands – one who has suffered an unfortunate fate despite her purity. She grants Xenia hands made out of silver, but these were no ordinary hands. These were magical hands – hands that had the power to heal. With this new wonderful gift, Xenia thanks the fairy, and bids her farewell.

Many years and adventures later, Xenia has become a infamous pirate, known to steal from the wealthy. Hearing of great riches within the mansion of Rumpelstiltskin, a now-grown Xenia breaks in to his home. Rather than finding the riches she desired, she came across a shrine completely dedicated to her young self. Rumpelstiltskin, the evil Dark One, was her father. There, preserved in an enchanted glass case, were her little hands. Horrified, Xenia escapes without him ever finding out.

She decides that this world is too twisted, and seeks to travel to the Land Without Magic (modern world). She calls upon her trusted friend, The Blue Fairy. Though, whens she appears, the Blue Fairy is disappointed at what Xenia has allowed herself to become – corrupted with bad (piracy). She does not grant Xenia a portal to travel to the Land Without Magic, but, feeling sympathy for the girl, does inform her that if she were to obtain a magic bean, it would work as a portal to the Land. She searches high and low, and a few months later, finds the beanstalk leading to the World of Giants. There, she befriended a Giant named Anton, who gave her then magic bean.

Using the bean, Xenia traveled to the Land Without Magic, and adapted to its different and strange environment quickly. Though, just 5 years into her conversion, Xenia suffers a bizarre medical aneurism that leaves her in a coma for 28 years. When the Black Curse passed, she (who was already in the Land Without Magic) was affected for reasons unexplained and unclear – to which she never aged despite the decades spent in a coma. She awakes from her coma when Emma (the saviour) breaks the curse. She receives an anonymous letter explaining the situation of the Black Curse, and that when she awakens, the curse would have been broken – meaning Storybrooke, Maine, where all the other characters currently reside, will be open for visitors from outside the town. Curious to find the truth behind the letter, Xenia travels across the country to Storybrooke.

IDEAS/ Possibilities:

Xenia would come to town, to which most people/characters do not know her and assume she is just a human with no fairty tale knowledge. She soon would come to prove that she knows everything about the fairy world because she's original from it.

The only people who would recognize her would be:
1) The person who sent her the letter
and
2) Rumpelstiltskin
3) Captain Hook - he wouldn't recognize her (as he's never met her), but he would know of her by her nick name, Captain Silver or simply "Silver". Being a pirate, she would have stolen from Captain Hook, or even would have beaten him to several treasures.

Despite this, there are other options for characters you can play:

- Original Character(s) (OCs)
- Other Fairytale characters not in the show/ not listed
- Characters in the show (you may play these characters as you wish/ open for adaptation)

Characters in the show:
- Captain Hook/Killian Jones
- Pinocchio/ August Booth
- The Mad Hatter/ Jefferson
- Dr. Viktor Frankenstein/ Dr. Whale

ORIGINAL "The Girl Without Hands" Fairy Tale Synopsis:

(OPTIONAL - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW/ READ THIS)

* As taken from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_Without_Hands *

A miller was offered wealth by the devil if the miller gave him what stood behind the mill. Thinking that it was an apple tree, the miller agreed, but it was his daughter. When three years had passed, the devil appeared, but the girl had kept herself sinless and her hands clean, and the devil was unable to take her. The devil threatened to take the father if he did not chop off the girl's hands, and she let him do so, but she wept on her arms' stumps, and they were so clean that the devil could not take her, so he had to give her up.

She set out into the world, despite her father's wealth. She saw a royal garden and wanted to eat some pears she saw there. An angel helped her. The pears were missed the next day, and the gardener told how she appeared. The king awaited her the next day and, when she came again, married her and made her hands out of silver. She gave birth to a son, and his mother sent news to the king, who had gone off to battle, but the messenger stopped along the way, and the devil got at the letter, changing it to say that she had given birth to a changeling. The king sent back that they should care for the child nonetheless, but the devil got at that letter too, and once again changed it, saying that they should kill the queen and the child and keep the queen's heart as proof.

The king's servant despaired, and, to produce the heart, killed a hind and sent the queen and her son out into the world to hide. The queen went into a forest, and an angel brought her to a hut, and helped her nurse her son.

The king returned to his castle, and they discovered the letters had been tampered with. The king set out to find his wife and child. After seven years, he found the hut, and lay down to sleep with a handkerchief to cover his face. His wife came out, and when the handkerchief fell, directed her son to put it back on. The child grew angry, since he had been told that the Father in heaven was man's true father, but no one on earth. The king got up to ask who they were, and she told him. He said that his wife had silver hands, but she had natural ones, to which she replied that God had given them back to her. Then she went to retrieve her silver hands that had fallen off and returned to show the king.

~ PM TO CONTINUE/ DISCUSS IDEAS ~

MARVEL FAN-FICS​

“The Open Door”

CaptainAmerica_zps8fc9f4f4-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Marvel/ Captain America / X-Men
Setting: New York City
Knowledge needed: This plot is based on the Captain America: The First Avenger film. Knowledge on that film/ Steve Rogers based on this film is needed.
Pairing: Anima (OC) x Captain America (Steve Rogers)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Comic (Your) Character:
Captain America / Steve Rogers
*CHARACTER AND IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED!!! *

SteveRogers_zpsb859725f-1.png

Original (My) Character:
Anima

AnimaSky_zps0c0ad46e-1.jpg

Anima Character Details:
Abilities: Anima is mutant who is has the ability to transfer her soul into another person’s body – as well as rob someone from their soul. Her abilities are not limited to people alone. She can transfer her soul to any living thing. Anima believes her mutation is a horrible curse, because although she is immortal, when she transfers her soul, she pushes out the previous soul. When she leaves her host, the host is left lifeless and their original soul cannot return to them (as regular souls do not have her ability to transfer and jump from body to body) – ultimately disallowing the soul to regain a host (are not able to return to the physical world); leaving it in the spirit realm indefinitely. What happens to a bodiless soul in the spirit realm is still unknown, though Anima believes the soul will eventually be reincarnated into another body – and that all humans have the potential of hosting a “recycled” soul. Anima can also see someone's soul through looking into their eyes, and can access everything from the person's emotions to their memories. She can also feel a person's physical pain or pleasure through touch. This can also be reversed, where she can share her past memories and emotions with other people upon touch and eye contact. However, Anima does not need to touch someone to access their memories. She only needs to make skin contact to feel physical sentiments, and to allow others access into her mind and body.

Appearance: Her appearance is very unique. When Anima takes over a host, that host’s appearance will change to match hers; long ghostly white hair, silver skin and ice eyes. Although the physical features of the body she has inhabited remains the same at the beginning, over time the body will morph into Anima's independent appearance (rather than however the body was originally – ie. Height, weight, facial features, etc...). She refers to this period as her “bodily transition”. During this time, she is frequently nauseous and weak. As well as this, Anima has engravings of dove-roses that move around her skin as if they are literally alive and living tattoos. She transfers hosts through the use of the doves. When Anima transfers her soul into another body, the doves leave the skin of her current body and form into real-physical birds. The birds mystically fly and paste themselves onto their new host.

Personality: Despite her unique abilities, little is known about Anima: no real name, no obvious history, and she is perceived as very mysterious and deranged to many people. She is often mistaken for a “crazy” or “ delusional” being simply because of her claims. Anima is very spiritual as she lives through the concept of afterlife and detests people who believe that with death comes nothing. Although she has never been dead before (and thus far is unsure if she actually can be killed), Anima is highly connected to the spirit world. She can see ghosts and can sense and see memories of the past living corresponding to the room/area she's in. Because of this capability, Anima is often silent. This is simply due to the fact that she is either seeing something, hearing something, or communicating with a spirit. Despite the grimness of her existence, Anima is a very caring and gentle character, although she is very bold, and has difficulty understanding social contexts and because of this, is brutally honest despite the fact that the truth may prove to be insulting, or too revealing (especially pertaining to sexual content). To this effect, Anima is like an open-book; she has no filters, and does not recognize when something is inappropriate. This has brought many laughs with her peers, as well as many embarrassments. As well as this, Anima is extremely poetic, and her speech reflects this.

Plot:
Anima has been alive for an undisclosed period of time. During World War II, she was possessed by a demonic presence (whether a mutant or a spirit is unknown), in which used her body and her abilities to kill thousands of people. While she was possessed, her body transitioned from woman to man, contributing to the belief that whatever took over her had a male identity. As her period as a possessed man, the demon had become a Nazi SS-Hauptsturmführer, to which he controlled a concentration camp. His cruelty was felt on many levels - as he was estimated to have contributed to hundred of thousands of death through his position. After the war, demon-possessed Anima was caught by officials and sentenced to be hung - but during the hanging, the body was thrown into a seizure, to which the demon departed Anima and she was left to re-transition into a woman while hanging on a noose. It only took several seconds for newly-released Anima to leave her current body and transfer her soul into another body. She took over the first woman she saw in the crowd, inevitably leaving that woman's soul without a host. In her new body, Anima escaped from Europe and traveled to the United States, where she was horrified to discover what she had done the past throughout the past few years (as she has no memory of when she was possessed). In order to prevent this from ever happening again, she sought out help from an unknown mutant who agreed to put her "forever asleep". In order to induce the coma, Anima had to be placed underwater, so that her Doves could not escape the body as a survival instinct as she was being injected. The induction worked and during her comatose, Anima was placed under the care of a psychiatric hospital. It is not until 2013 - 67 years later - that Professor X discovers her whereabouts and retrieves her from the hospital. He awakes her, but Anima becomes enraged that she has been brought to life again. Xavier assures her that he has a solution, and he gifts her with two discs an inch in diameter that are placed on both of her temples. This will prevent total possession, and allow her the strength and choice to fight off the possession if she is strong enough. Still skeptical, Anima agrees to it, but still contemplates if her living is the right decision for mankind. Despite this, Anima is overwhelmed to see the advancement of present-day America, to which she is still learning and is often naive and falsely accused of being dumb because of her current ignorance. Because Anima cannot touch another person without sharing aspects of her memories and emotions, Anima wears gloves and clothes all aspect of her body other than her face. Because of this, she becomes good friends with Rogue; to which Rogue also aids Anima into her transition to present-times.

Anima later allows Jean Grey to access her mind, to which Grey is horrified to find the memories of WWII. Anima then realizes that although she can't remember, that the memories are still there and accessible by others. To this effect, Anima requests that Professor X put a mental block on those memories, so that she could be able to touch another without inducing them to the horrors of the Holocaust. He agrees but during the process, he becomes disturbed by the past memories and describe his time in her head as "monstrous". Embarrassed and ashamed, Anima flees the mansion to leave everything behind. After she flees the X-Mansion, Anima does not know where to go. Nervous about her apparent and distinct features, she disguises herself with a black wig, dark aviator sunglasses and ports a hooded cloak. She sets off downtown New York, where she realizes that she not nearly educated enough to handle the real world. She finds herself lost in a busy crowd and as a means of escaping the commotion, jumps into a small local cafe. Unsure of what to do, she takes a seat at an empty table, to which she does not noticed that a leather coat is hanging on the back of the chair. A cellphone begins to loudly ring and people begin to look at her. Startled, Anima realizes the ringing is coming from the pocket of the coat, and scrambles to get to it. Pulling it out, she is uncertains as to how to answer the gadget and in a state of panic, smashes the phone against the table - shattering the smartphone's screen and bringing the phone into pieces. Steve Rogers approaches her curiously but cautiously, and picks up his now busted cellphone. Anima realizes the situation and anxiously responds in a British accent, "My sincere apologies... I... was uncertain as to... uhm..." But fearing the looks everyone was currently giving her, gets up and heads for the in a hurry rush.

* The roleplay will begin from this point. *

NEW

“Ave Maria”

VortexWaterManipulation_zps15511c5a-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Avengers / Hulk
Setting: New York City
Year: Present Day / 2013
Knowledge needed: None – just need to know basic concept knowledge on the Hulk
Pairing: Inna Blau (Vortex) x Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
Bruce Banner/ Hulk
*IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED!!!*

MarkRuffaloHulk_zpsb2480821-1.png

Original (My) Character:
Inna Blau/ Vortex

Vortexaquatic_zps1bffc6ec.jpg

Extended Plot:
Vortex, real name Inna Blau, is a mutant who has the ability to control and manipulate any type of fluid that contains H2O (water). Although seemingly a simple power, Inna got her infamous name, Vortex, from her pristine ability to control mass amounts of water, particular in means of destruction, like to create a massive vortex, or whirlpool, that can reach unbelievable sizes and reach supernatural speeds upwards of 100 miles per hour (though many are unsure if that is even her maximum). Although Inna is the sweetest and gentle of character, many fear her dark side that she cannot control. Vortex was diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder at a young age, which is a combination of many behavioural problem traits that lead to wild explosions of anger. IED is, essentially, when a person is sent into an intense and violent rage, triggered by something insignificant, caused either by provocation or a misperception. Along with IED, Inna was initially born clinically blind, or so doctors thought. Although she cannot see in air, Vortex has supernatural eyesight in water. Her irises are white, and she is unable to see clearly in oxygen, but she can make out figures and describes her air-sight as an "ever-changing abstraction of heavily smudged colours".

After a horrible fit of rage her Abiball (graduation ball/ prom) in homeland Germany, Vortex uncontrollably flooded the ceremony and drowned several dozen people. She was placed in a psychiatric hospital where she was placed in a helmet that left her in a permanent confusion in order to rid chance of an outburst. She is later discovered by a villain by the name of Unknown, who breaks her out of the hospital and removes the helmet that left her virtually lifeless for nearly two years. Although, Unknown is a dangerously powerful telepath, and rather than helping the 21 year old, he uses his abilities to further control her. Weak-minded from the hospital, Inna is telepathically manipulated and control, and used as a weapon across Europe. After much chase and battle, the X-Men finally catch her, relieving her from Unknown's mental grasp. She is placed back in the helmet to which she is transported to New York in hopes of finding another way to allow her to live her life without being mind-numbed.

Seeking resources, the X-Men crew approach the Avengers, and reach out to Bruce Banner; in hopes that the best solution could be found by a man with similar issues. Having heard about the apparent water-villain, Banner is originally hesitant, but upon being introduced to a young aquatic woman-creature - debilitated and slouched in a wheel-chair by the power of the helmet – he is repulsed by the fact that she is confined to a comatose and angered that the X-Men have place her in such a incapacitating device. He agrees to take her into his own care, to which he removes the helmet upon much disagreement. When the head piece is removed, Inna becomes unconscious, to which Banner lays her down in a hospital-like bed and hooks her up to several monitoring systems. Several hours later, Inna awakes to find herself alone. She ventures to the backyard pool naturally, where she takes a step onto the pool stairs, and takes in the feeling of water on her feet. She takes a deep breath, and without thinking, begins to sing; Ave Maria. As the she sung in German, her eyes closed, and her mind was clear for the first time in many years. Vortex's arms rose as so did the water in the pool. The water formed the shape of girl, with similar attributes of Inna, but human and not aquatically mutated. The water-body danced an elegant ballet on the surface of the pool. Upon Bruce's return, he followed the sound of the sopranic voice to the backyard, where he was shocked to the breath-taking water-figure prancing before Inna. The scene was both beautiful yet dream-like, but most of all – it was infatuating.

* The roleplay will start from this point. *

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“In The Heat of the Moment”

440px-Ultimate_human_torch1_zps57b1e938-1.jpg

Fan-Fiction: Fantastic Four mixed with X-Men
Setting: New York / Marvel Universe
Knowledge needed: Need to know The Human Torch. Do not need to have seen the films or read the comics. If you don't know the character, you can read this: http://marvel.wikia.com/Jonathan_Storm_(Earth-616) !
Pairing: Abyss x The Human Torch

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
Johnny Storm / The Human Torch
*CAN BE CHANGED*

Humantorch_zps434759fe-1.png

Original (My) Character:
Idalia Corvina / Abyss

Abyss_zpsa1fc1db8-1.jpg

Plot:
Idalia Corvina is an extremely dangerous mutant who has the ability to control the fourth state of matter; plasma. She can create it, control it, and manipulate already existing plasma. Plasma, essentially, consists of 99% of the visible universe. Her abilities include lightning, plasma blasts (that are the heat of the sun as well as can potentially cause damaging radiation), plasmic light (white light), auroras, solar flares, solar winds, nebulas, create magnetic fields, and if channelled desperately, can even cause black holes. Although she can create them, powerful magnetic fields can accelerate, steer, and control plasma. Idalia is very aggressive and is extremely sarcastic. Her unique powers, strange character, and dark humour gained her the supername “Abyss”.

A true rebel, she despises authority and plays by her own rules. Since she was orphaned at 14, Abyss caused trouble throughout the busy streets of Boston and lead her in and out of foster homes and juvenile centers. Despite this, her independent character lead her to continue and eventually she joined a pack of anarchist mutants who, at the age of 17, lead a series of robberies which included but were not limited to banks, stores and warehouses. Although Idalia was caught, she allowed detainment simply for her own amusement, before later escaping from the facility by striking the building with lightning – ultimately creating a hole in the roof and wall – to which she quite literally walked away.

Upon realizing the embodiment of her true powers, Professor X – who had followed her case closely – became concerned that she could become too dangerous without proper training. Knowing she was one of the Most Wanted teen mutants and was at risk of facing heavy jail time - he sought to find her and sent the X-Men to retrieve her. Though, she refused the help of the X-Men and eventually joined forces with Magneto and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants two years later. Although not evil, Idalia was hired by Magneto for testing of some sort of machine which would help her gain more control over her abilities. Fearing Magneto intended to use her plasmic powers to destroy mankind, the X-Men team reached out to Fantastic Four founder Johnny Storm; The Human Torch, as a last resort. Requesting that because Johnny and Idalia are similar in plasma and heat, that he try to pursue her into leaving Magneto to train with him. The Fantastic Four having gone on hiatus (mainly for Reed and Suzie to finally marry and get their personal lives started), Human Torch's hedonism lead him to quickly refuse the job; having no care in the world to concern himself with a 19 year old lost delinquent.

Since Storm and Cyclops arguing with Torch got the three of them nowhere, the two left and Johnny parted ways back to his luxurious penthouse (can be changed). Little did he know, that he did not in fact have to go to Idalia, but that Idalia... would be coming to him. Intelligent and witty for a woman her young age, Abyss had been keeping track of the whole X-Men situation; well-aware of their mission to get her under control. Having never really paid attention to the Fantastic Four, her burning curiosity encouraged her discover what was really so all-magnificent about the infamous hero-ladies-man. Several days later, Abyss had ventured to New York and broke into Johnathan's condo. Uncaring for the fact that Johnny was home - Idalia silently crept into the place, only to soon realize by the huffing moans that the Torch was in the process of relieving himself with a female companion. Unwilling to interrupt, Idalia helped herself to the kitchen and snatched an apple from the fridge. It would be in no time at all that Mr. Heat would be rudely interrupted.

* The roleplay will start from this point. I already have the starter prepared. *

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“She's A Little Runaway”

b7fce650-2931-4cd8-bd20-674d1d2aaed8_zpsbe3fbd74.jpg

Fan-Fiction: X-Men (Based on the 2000 film)
Setting: Canada
Knowledge needed: You don't need to have seen the movie, but a knowlege of Wolverine and Rogue is needed.
Pairing: Rogue (Marie) x Wolverine (Logan)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
Wolverine (Logan)

16895e33-32ab-4c4c-a391-2a72260ce00c_zps6d09fd1e-1.jpg

Film (My) Character:
Rogue (Marie)

9e1075e7-32e2-495a-a337-466a27376075_zps416f55ad-1.jpg

* Although based on the films, Rogue only gets her two white hair-strips after the ordeal with Magneto - but in this roleplay, her white hair will be caused by her coming-of-age mutation. Hence, she will have white hair when she meets Wolverine. *​

Simplified plot:

Hitch-hiking from Mississippi to Canada, Rogue ends up meeting Wolverine at a bar. She later hides herself in his cargo trailer in order to hitch-hike elsewhere. She is quickly discovered by Wolverine and left on the side of the road. Feeling guilty, Wolverine picks her up and givers her a ride.

Extended plot:

Rogue is a southern belle, mutant and adolescent who is capable of literally sucking the life out of someone through skin-to-skin contact. She is able to use another person’s powers by touching them and can duplicate their abilities. She is able to absorb a person's psyche, memories, knowledge, talents, and physical abilities. Upon absorbtion, Rogue can keep those abilities for around 60 times longer than the contact time (example: 1 min = 60 min). Her powers are always active and cannot be suppressed, leaving her unable to touch anyone without eventually absorbing too much and hurting them; though some mutants have proven strong enough to resist her. 

Marie, now going by the name Rogue, runaways from Mississippi after accidentally almost killing her boyfriend by kissing him. Terrified by what she has done and what she is capable of doing, she hitch hikes and eventually ends up at a bar in Canada. There she meets a box fighter who is later revealed to be a clawed-mutant (Wolverine). When he leaves the bar, Marie sneaks into his cargo carrier in the back of his trailer and hides there, hoping to ride until she ends up wherever. He discovers her after hearing a thud and leaves her on the side of the road. He quickly changes his mind and gives her a lift after feeling bad for the teen.

The roleplay will take start either at the bar when Rogue first meets Wolverine at the bar, or when Wolverine discovers Rogue in the back of his trailer. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

DC COMICS FAN-FICS

“Resurrection”

ravenbackfromthedead_zps53c92ebc-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Teen Titans / DC Universe
Setting:
Year: 4 years into the future (undetermined year)
Knowledge needed: Teen Titan knowledge needed, but basic. Need to know the character Slade Wilson (Deathstroke the Terminator) and basic knowledge on Rachel Roth (always referred to as Raven).
Pairing: Raven x Deathstroke/Slade

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Series (Your) Character:
Slade Wilson (Deathstroke the Terminator)
*IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED!!!
This image is the TV series', Arrow, adaptation of Deathstroke. *

DeathstrokeSladeWilson_zps96d5ced8-1.png

Series (My) Character:
Rachel Roth (always referred to as Raven)

RavenFinal_zpsde317441-1.jpg

Plot:
Raven is killed saving the Teen Titans while in a battle against her father, Trigon – who attempted to conquer the world. Raven is destroyed and despite most beliefs, she did not return in a fourth body. After the incident, the Teen Titans retire and break up. When Trigon thought he destroyed Raven, he did not realize that Raven had inserted a part of her psyche into her father. This allowed for her resurrection four years later on homeland Azarath. Upon her resurrection, her fourth body gained new abilities; one of which is the ability to access a part of Trigon's mind. This enables her to predict the future by tracking his thoughts and plans. Rather than seeking out her teammates, Raven returns to Earth to search for Deathstroke - whom had worked with her father to try and rid the previous Teen Titans. She breaks into his apartment mid-night to warn Slade that her father is soon to return, and that he will kill him for his failure. She proposes that they join forces in order to destroy Trigon for once and for all.

* The roleplay will start from this point. I have a starter for this. Please PM for details! *

Raven's Fourth Body:

Appearance:
Although her true age is unknown due to her several resurrections, she usually returns as a young teen. This time, Raven returns with an older physique – looking to appear in her early twenties. Her height remains the same at a tall 5 foot 10 inches. Her alternative-goth fashion sense is more prevalent than before – as she carries a lip and nose piercing, black lipstick and nails, and a large tattoo of raven wings filling her entire back (and onto her behind). Her eyes return as a saturated indigo, she has long black hair, and sharp claw-like nails.

Abilities:
Raven maintains all of her previous abilities including but not limited to: empathy (ability to sense, feel, control and manipulate emotions), relieving pain and suffering (including healing), soul-self/astral projections (self-figure or giant bird), precognition, flight, telekinesis, teleportation (through her soul-self), levitation, telekinetic blasts and shields (force field), hand-to-hand combat, and dark magic. Her new abilities include: a mental connection to Trigon's psyche (allowing her to peer into his thoughts), a newly defined control over her emotions, as well as a stronger shield against Trigon's potential control (meaning she can show a bit more emotion without falling to his power). She is also physically stronger, and can heal larger injuries. Her final and greatest new power is the ability to inflict horrific nightmares by simply looking into someone's eyes (rather than having to consume them into her shadows).

Personality: Raven's voice remains mostly monotone, although her fourth state is more sarcastic and extremely cynical. She is a little more expressive when it comes to humor and because of this is much more feisty and witty. She still doesn't smile, although does give a sort of half-grin when it comes to her cunning remarks. She is more desensitized and appears to not care about others or their feelings; though this is a result of her heightened control of burying her emotions (to prevent her father from turning her evil). Although Raven has had trouble maintaining relationships because of this, her fourth persona is much more seductive, and sexual – giving in more to her demonic desires. She is capable of having fulfilling coitus without falling emotionally susceptible to her father's mental grasp.

“The Rebirths”

Gotham-City-batman-24242266-1131-707_zps1f43e6ad-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Teen Titans / Batman
Setting: Gotham City
Year: Present Day
Knowledge needed: None for Blackfire. Her backstory is explained in the Extended Plot. Please note, some details of her backstory have been changed to better suit this plot - my adaptation of her is a mix of the Teen Titans animated series, and the comic version. Also needed; knowledge on Robin as Nightwing, although the direction of the character is open. If you wish to play him differently from the comics or Teen Titans animated series (brief), than that's fine by me. Please note, this version of Nightwing is Robin (Dick Grayson), who turns into Nightwing after Teen Titans.
Pairing: Blackfire (Komand'r/Koma) x Nightwing (Robin/ Dick Grayson)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Series (Your) Character:
Nightwing (Robin/ Dick)
*IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED!!! *

This is actor Milo Ventimiglia. I chose him because he looks like Nightwing. YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR OWN IMAGE / VIEW OF NIGHTWING :) This is merely a sample.

68504b3e-b676-47d2-bd0b-762cda6e4642_zps81501e3f-1.jpg

Series (My) Character:
Blackfire (Koma)

BlackfireBM2_zpsf4480ff8-1.png

Simplified Plot:
After Blackfire's long history of evil acts, she is rendered in a coma after a battle with Hawk family. She awakes 6 years later, in the presence of her mother and father, whom had taken care of her during her unconsciousness. Upon her awakening, Blackfire reveals that she was not unconscious entirely, but rather was trapped to linger in her mind without escape. During the entrapment, Blackfire sorted out her issues, and realized she wasn't evil as so much as she was just misunderstood - even by herself. Despite this, no one believes her, and she is once again rejected by her royal family and species. Unwanting to relapse into her previous angered self, Blackfire leaves her planet and sets off for a fresh start on Earth. Although living a life as a human, she remains an avid troublemaker and joins an anarchist rebel group known as "Red Flag". The mischievous crew use grafiti art to paint the walls of Gotham City with murals depicting injustices like corruption, police brutality, etc... Nightwing (Robin turned after the separation of Teen Titans) is asked by political officials to seek out the Red Flag team as a side job. Picking up a lead that the group is at an underground punk-rock club called Wasteland. Upon entering the club, he is shocked to see that the young woman singing on stage is Starfire's evil sister, Blackfire. After her performance, Blackfire notices Robin in the crowd, and sets off for the rooftop of the building in order to try to escape.

Extended Plot:
The rivalry between Blackfire and Starfire extends far deeper than just your average jealous sibling tension. Since Blackfire's birth as Princess Komand'r, the first born princess in a century to take royal reign, she was different. Unlike most Tamarareans, Blackfire was born with black hair and pink eyes, as a result of a a severe childhood illness that revoked her ability to adsorb ultra violet rays; hence disallowing her to fly like the rest of the population. As well as this, the day she was born, a terrorist killed thousands of people in her name; forever bonding her birth to a horrific event. Because of these reasons, the royal family placed her younger sister, Starfire (Koriand'r), as next to the throne because Blackfire did not fit in with the royal image. Because of her rejection from both her species and her family, Blackfire grew to resent her home planet and, as a young teen, betrayed Tamaran by providing an enemy force known as Citadel important defense information. They in turn conquered Tamaran, but against their agreement, plan to destroy the planet and the species. In order to prevent that, Blackfire agrees to enslave her younger sister, Starfire, as means to protecting the citizens of Tamaran. Resulting from this treaty, if Starfire (the reign to the throne) should return, all of their people would be destroyed. Already too deep into her mistakes with the Citadel, Starfire is forced to become Blackfire's slave. To please the Citadel, Blackfire was cruel to Starfire and tortured her to several years before the two princesses were kidnapped by an extraterrestrial species known as the Psion; who were notoriously known as mad scientists. The Psion's experiment on the sisters by seeing how much energy they could absorb before exploding. The Citadel return to retrieve the two girls, and Starfire escapes from the Psion restraints and in an act of sibling love, frees Blackfire. But Blackfire, in fear that she would escape to their planet Tamaran, strikes Starfire down (as she is more powerful), and re-enslaves her with the Citadel. Due to the experiments with the Psions, Blackfire's illness is reversed, and she gains the ability to fly - but her physical attributes remain the same. Starfire later escapes by stealing a ship, and rather than fleeing to Tamaran, heads to Earth where she soon joins the Teen Titans.

Despite the fact that she held and tortured Starfire, Blackfire is not as evil to the core as she made herself appear. Although she was shunned for her differences on Tamaran, Blackfire was still a leader at heart, and chose the good of all of her people over the security of her one sister. Although a tough decision, it was the only one she could do in order to save her species and homeland as much as possible from her original naive and teenage mistake. Still, the Citadel held a powerful grip over Blackfire, always using her home planet as blackmail to making her perform evil stunts and placing her to constantly battle superheroes like the Justice League. One unfortunate battle lead to Blackfire killing Hawkwoman, which created an irreversible rivalry within the Hawk family. Hawkman and Hawkgirl later return to seek vengeance on Blackfire, and as a result of that battle, left Blackfire in an indefinite coma. The Citadel return Blackfire to Tamaran during her comatose, and she is declared brain-dead. Despite this, her parents vowed to keep her alive no matter the monitors. Long and behold, six years later, Blackfire awakes from unconsciousness, only to reveal that she was in fact trapped inside her own mind for that entire period.

She confesses that she has done unforgivable things, but that she is truly remorseful despite her cynical, self-centered, and often maniacal behaviour. She pleas for forgiveness and promises to live a life of virtues, and without sin. Despite her admission, her parents do not believe she is truly good at heart, and convinced themselves that she was a professional liar, snake, and that her acting could fool no King. Ravaged by their rejection once again, Blackfire flees Tamaran and the Citadel in order to avoid relapsing into her previous angry self. She travels to the only planet she is familiar with - Earth - in hopes to start a new life. There she disguises herself as a normal human teenager, and hides her alien abilities from those around her. She stays clear of Jump City (Teen Titans head quarters) and finds herself venturing to big busy Gotham City where she finds acceptance in an anarchist rebel group know as Red Flag, who also go under the band name of Serpentine. Nightwing (Robin), is hired by officials to try and put an end to Red Flag's controversial stunts. Working on a hunch, Nightwing attends a local concert of Serpentine, who were playing at an underground rock club called Wasteland. Upon entering, he is enticed to see a beautiful young woman singing up on stage. Upon further examination, he soon realizes the miss is in fact Blackfire, who seemed to almost blend in with the human alternative society. When Blackfire recognizes Robin, she sets to flee the area, in which he begins to chase her.

“Intoxicated”

Intoxicated_zps2470fa32-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Batman
* NOT LIMITED TO THE FILMS, OR COMICS *
Setting: Gotham City
Knowledge needed: Basic Batman knowledge.
Pairing: Poison Ivy (Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley) x Batman (Bruce Wayne)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Comic (Your) Character:
Batman

Batmanfinal_zpsfbb9518b-1.png

Comic (My) Character:
Poison Ivy

db17986a-8ca2-4a08-a5bf-9af0579337c6_zpsdca50216.jpg

Simplified Plot:
COMING SOON. I currently don't have a specific plot for this one. I'm open to make one/ discuss one. Although, I require that this roleplay be heavily based on their romantic and sexual tension - particularly the two of them not admitting their feelings for one another. I can see this as being like a game of cat and mouse. They are conveniently always running into each other nightly on the busy streets of Gotham City. Also, I was thinking it could be a possibility that Ivy saves Batman, as it's in her character to protect those she bonds too at all cost (like Harley Quinn). My BIGGEST idea potential has to do with The Dark Knight Rises, concerning the sustainable energy and Wayne's fusion reactor project. Obviously, Ivy would be interested in having this project continued because she is an avid activist for anything revolving around the environment and the earth. Perhaps this reactor she hears of piques her interest, and causes her to rethink her opinion on Batman as a wasteful human.

DRIVING & ACTION MOVIE FAN-FICS:

“Dead Man's Road”

xinsrc_10206031415129531463916_zpse18cff94.jpg

Fan-Fiction: The Fast and the Furious Series (mix – mainly fourth film)
Setting: Mexico and the USA
Knowledge needed: To have seen at least one film and/or know the concept.
Pairing: Devera Martinez/Braga x Brian O'Conner OR Dom Toretto 

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
Brian O'Conner OR Dom Toretto OR Original Character
*CAN BE CHANGED*

FastandFurious_zpsc5c70223-1.png

Original Character:
Devera Martinez

POLICEnissangtr_zps3cfc7a36-1.jpg

Plot:
Simplified plot:In order to free her and her brother as well as protect her family, ex-cop and convict Devera Martinez is hired by the FBI to track down newly-escaped Arturo Braga - who is also Devera's biological father. Knowing the lives of Dom and Brian are in danger, as well as needing their help to infiltrate Braga's drug business, Devera tries to find them. Suspecting they are going to rob a Samsung electronics truck on a small town road known as "Dead Man's Road", she awaits for their arrival before commencing in a chase with her modified undercover 2012 Nissan GT-R. 

Extended plot:
In the fourth F&F film, Fast & Furious, Braga is caught by the FBI (Brian O'Conner with the help of Dom Toretto). It only takes Braga a few months to mysterious escape prison and flee to Mexico. Although Braga had been detained, his business never died. Upon his return, it resumed like normal; millions of dollars worth of illegal drugs continued to pour across the US border. Since O'Conner had quit the FBI as well as become the main suspect in the prison-bus accident which left Dom Toretto missing (beginning scene of Fast Five) - the FBI decide to take the matter to another illegitimate professional; Devera Martinez. Devera had been doing a 12 year sentence for various crimes, including treason. Much like O'Conner, and Toretto, she held a notorious reputation for being a talented driver. 

Martinez had been go-karting since the age of 8, and throughout her teens worked her way up to become a professional traffic police officer (driver). Though, her fame was short-lived, as she became embedded with her biological father's past. Devera Martinez was one of many illegitimate children of notorious drug lord, Arturo Braga. Devera and her younger brother were believed to be conceived by Braga, who was never in their lives. Although Devera lived primarily in the US, one of her younger brothers, Alejandro, had moved back to Mexico a couple years before Braga's arrest, and had become deeply involved with his father's business. Braga had essentially 'taken him in' as his son, in hopes that his business would continue to flourish even if he wasn't in the picture. This became true once Braga was arrested - though, the 18-year-old Alejandro's rule was short-lived. Once Braga returned, he attempted to kill his son. Alejandro escaped with the help of his sister, Devera, but later fled from her home and reverted back to a life of crime. He was soon arrested and held accountable for Braga's drug crimes, and sentenced to life in prison. Devera lost her badge as well as became a convicted felon for her involvement with Braga. 

Devera despised enforcement for what they had done to her and her brother, and upon their request for her to help them with the Mexican drug problem, she literally spat in their face. Despite their offer to get her out of her sentence, Devera refused, stating "It's not Mexico that has the drug problem. It's the United States." Desperate for her help, the FBI offer up the freedom of her brother too. If she succeeded, they would erase both her and her brother Alejandro's criminal records, relocate them to a safe area, and guarantee new identities and a new life for their entire family. Although reluctant, Devera agreed to the terms but included some rules of her own. Some of which, that Devera would never wear a mic and that she could bring down Braga by her own means. The FBI agreed, but only with the compromise that her vehicle had a GPS locator, and that she would carry a microchip in her inner thigh. If this chip were to ever be removed, all ends of the deal would be revoked - and her brother would remain in jail. 

Devera was then presented with her badge once more, and was now an undercover cop. In order to try and identify Braga's new mode of transportion for the drugs across the border (since the underground tunnels were removed upon Braga's arrest), Devera decides to get help from O'Conner and Toretto - knowing full well their lives were in danger with the return of Braga. It takes several weeks, but working on a hunch, Devera travels to a small town where she suspects they are robbing trucks full of Samsung electronics (can be changed) on "Dead Man's Road" - a road known for having no service, no lights, no civilization, sharp turns, and a high death toll. The truck was travelling past midnight and Devera was able to hide herself well in the pitch black of the night. She awaited for the truck to approach, and to her surprise (as she had been staking out the road for days), a group of vehicles commence an attack on the truck. 

“Curiousity Killed the Cat”

transporter_03.jpg

Fan-Fiction: The Transporter
Setting: France
Knowledge needed: Seen the film but not mandatory.
Pairing: Sophie Tarconi x Frank Martin or Original Character (The Transporter)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
The Transporter

TransporterBM_zpse3c3b92e-1.png

Original (My) Character:
Sophie Tarconi

sophiefortier_zps53ca4201-1.png

Plot:
After the events of the robbery and the police chase with Inspector Tarconi, Frank Matin – The Transporter – becomes subject to an investigation regarding several incidents where a car of his model is used to flee the crime scene. Although the same car, Tarconi has no other evidence and thus can never truly book Frank Martin for involvement in these crimes. As well as this, Tarconi builds a liking to Frank's character and stops harassing him. Though, despite this a now-lack of interest from Inspector Tarconi; his daughter - who overhears the case – decides to investigate for herself. In efforts to discover the identity of this mystery Transporter, Sophie Tarconi hires several men to book a transportation with Frank Martin at the price of 40 thousand Euros. The object of this transportation; a black duffel bag weighing 55 kilos. The bag is placed in the trunk, before only taking a few minutes to begin to cause a problem. Whatever was in the bag was moving, banging, and making a lot noise. The ruckus causes Frank Martin to pull over, and open the trunk. He sees something shuffling within the bag, and decides against his rules, and opens the package. Upon opening the bag, he is greeted by a gun pointed directly in his face and a deadly redhead giving a triumphant grin. “I knew it was a foreigner. My father was right.” She stated, in her prominent French accent. Although she wielded a weapon, her tone of voice was far from threatening.

- THE COVENANT (2006 FILM) -
Please note: You do not have to have seen the film, although it is helpful.

CovenantBoys.png

* Information retrieved from Wikipedia: The Covenant *

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plot/Concept:
The story begins in 1692, during the Salem witch trials, when five families from the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts formed a covenant of silence that would forever protect their families and their remarkable powers from the witch-hunters. One family went too far, though, and as a result of their transgression they were forever banished from the land.

Flash forward to the new millennium and the four Sons of Ipswich are now the student elite at the prestigious Spenser Academy. To the students of the Spenser Academy, the Sons of Ipswich, Caleb Danvers (Steven Strait), Pogue Parry (Taylor Kitsch), Reid Garwin (Toby Hemingway), and Tyler Simms (Chace Crawford), are the baddest boys on campus. But that's not all they share. The four friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches, the five families of 1692.

Bound by their sacred ancestry and sworn to silence, these four teens share a secret so remarkable that it has served to protect their families for hundreds of years; they possess "The Power", a source of nearly limitless mystical abilities that drains their life force if it is used excessively. So when the long-lost fifth son, Chase Collins (Sebastian Stan), who is more powerful than the other four warlocks, suddenly appears and threatens to kill their loved ones unless Caleb "wills" him his powers, they realize they must face their enemy in order to prevent him from stealing their powers and shattering The Covenant forever. The battle is on to ensure the safety of The Covenant and lay the one descendent who threatens to reveal their secret to rest once and for all.

The Covenant FAQ:
(Frequently Asked Questions)
* The Covenant in a nutshell for those who have and have not seen the film, additional details, explanations, and adaptations. *

1) What is the Covenant?
Answer: The Covenant is essentially four "brothers" (not actual brothers – their families made a unison during the Salem Witch trials to stick together and protect one another) who possess a nearly limitless magical ability referred to as “The Power”.

2) What exactly does the Covenant/ do the Covenant Brothers do?
Answer: They pretty much do nothing. They are four boys who are filthy rich since their families have a ton of money. They don't really do anything in the film except for try to live normal lives. Although, it could be incorporated that they try to stop evil. Since they are supposed to be “good” and want to defeat the “bad”.

3) Who knows about their powers/ancestry?
Answer: No one else except for those within the Covenant and family members. The secret of The Power remains within a close-circle of family. Not even friends know of their powers.

4) What happens when they use “The Power”?
Answer: Physically, their irises flash yellow before all of their eyes turn all-black (sclera, cornea, and iris) when they are using The Power. This makes their supernatural abilities obvious, therefore they cannot openly use it publicly without being very careful and discreet. The Power is also their life force and their bodies are just a host for The Power. The more they use it, the quicker they and their bodies physically age. Although The Power does not run out, the body can wither and weaken. An example of this is Caleb's father who, in the film, is shown as a crippled, chair-bound dying old man who resembles that of a 100 year old. His father, is in fact, 40 – except when he Ascended, he lost control of The Power and became addicted – over-using and abusing it.

5) What is “Ascending” and what does it have to do with their Power?
Answer: Witches and Warlocks are born with The Power, though, as they get older, it gets stronger. At the age of 18, those who possess The Power “ascend”. This means they receive all of their true power (their power completely matures). This is a potentially dangerous point in their lives, since The Power is highly addictive, and many people get seduced and consumed by it during their ascendance and lose control.

6) What does it mean when someone “wills” their Power?
Answer: In the film, Caleb's father “wills” Caleb his power by saying the words. “I will you my power.” By saying these words, Caleb's father is choosing to transfer all of his Power into Caleb. Any witch or warlock can do this, but willing someone he/she's power would mean to end their own life. Since The Power is a source of life, without The Power, the body dies.

7) What happens in the movie/ climax?
Answer: In the climax of the movie, a fifth brother (whom they thought dead) named Chase Collins blackmails Caleb. If Caleb does not "will" his power to him, he threatens to kill Caleb's girlfriend. When Chase and Caleb have their "battle" at the end of the film, Caleb refuses to will his power to Chase, and so they fight. Unfortunately for Caleb, Chase is much stronger than he is and he begins to lose the battle. His father decides to will his power to his son to save his life (ultimately ending his own). Caleb then becomes strong enough to defeat and kill Caleb. The movie ends with all of Chases' spells (which were making Pogue, Pogue's girlfriend, and Caleb's girlfriend sick) lifting/ being broken with his death.

8) When do you want the roleplay to take place?
Answer: Around 3 to 7 years after Caleb kills Chase. The boys would be in their early to mid 20s. Since they were in their final year of high school at Spencer Academy, I'm thinking they all split up after graduation to go off to university/ do their own things. I'm thinking either one of them or all of them return to their hometown (for whatever reason) and visit their old hotspot - a bar named “Nikkis”. There they could encounter one of my available characters (below). This is completely open for discussion. If you have any ideas – send them over! :)

Are there any other supernaturals in this roleplay?
Answer: Absolutely! I'm opening up the plot to include a universe of many different supernatural creatures, species, races etc... with different powers. This includes werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc... Whatever you can think of. If you are playing an OC that is a supernatural, please make sure to send me a sort of bio/explanation of what he is and his abilities [OR] make sure to explain them in the roleplay. ^^

10) What abilities are included in "The Power"?
Answer: Many abilities! The following are displayed in the film:

- The Sons of Ipwsich have a variety of magic abilities, including various types of kinesis:
- Psychokinesis - The power to move or levitate objects without touching them, also called telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - The power to control fire.
- Aerokinesis - The power to control the wind.
- Atmokinesis - The power to influence the weather, particularly to make it rain or to summon storms and lightning.
- Levitation - The power to defy gravity and hover or maneuver freely in the air or even fly.
- Astral Projection - The power to project one's consciousness and senses beyond and away from the physical body.
- Superhuman Strength - Increasing one's physical strength.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change one's physical appearance and voice to appear as another person.
- Teleportation - The power to instantaneously disappear from one place and reappear in another.
- Clairvoyance - The power to see things that are invisible, such as the creatures known as 'darklings'.
- Other spells to damage, or protect self from physical damage.
- The fifth son (Chase) had control over spiders and could casts other damaging spells through them.

11) What is the limit and extent of “The Power”?
Answer: This is hard to answer because the film doesn't explain their powers. It just has scenes showing different things they can do. There is, as far as I understand, not many limitations to their powers.

12) Can you give me some examples from the film of the brothers using “The Power”?
Answer: Yes! Examples:

Hummer Scene
- In this scene, the four boys use their combined Power to lift a Hummer and levitate it.

Skirt Scene
- Here's another scene where Reid, Pogue, and Tyler make a bet over what type of underwear a hot chick is wearing. Reid uses The Power to send a gust of wind/air over the girl to lift her skirt. In the scene, you can also see how Reid's eyes change.
Ps. Tyler is one of the brothers but he literally has about 4 lines in this entire movie. His insignificance is the reason he's not included in the plot/thread.

Battle Scene
- Here's a battle scene (or a compilation). It shows various ways members of the Covenant can use The Power. In the scene, Chase (long-lost evil fifth brother) can shatter glass and move the shards around. In the clip, you can also see this kinda, ball of power. This is pure power, which is like an energy force that can be used as a blast. Chase also uses his Power to levitate/ move around in the air.

- In another scene, Chase also shatters and mirror and remolds it back together. Chase can also cast spells.

- At the end of the film, Caleb also rebuilds the glass windshield of his Mustang that Chase destroys.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Covenant Brothers that I'm interested in (being played)/
AND other possibilities:

1)
Reid Garwin

covenantReid_Garwin.jpg

Reid is the troublemaker of the bunch. He's a little addictied to his powers, and uses it in public discreetly despite orders from Caleb (the oldest and more powerful) to keep his power use to a minimum. Reid has a bit of a big mouth, and is often getting into fights with other dominant males. He's rather aggressive in character - which often leads him to make stupid or immature decisions. (All this can be changed - but in basics, Reid is the baddest of the bad boys). Reid also drives a black Hummer in the film.

2)
Caleb Danvers

covenantCalebDanvers.png

Caleb is the oldest and more powerful of the boys since he ascended (older = earlier ascendance ) before the others. He is also more powerful because his father "willed" him his powers (meaning his father gave all of his Power to Caleb in order to save his life - though this process killed him in the film). Although Caleb is stronger, he is the least addicted to the Power and is very logical and smart when it comes to his abilities. He's the kinder of the bunch, and a generally nice guy. Though, when angered, he will not hesitate to stand his ground and maintain dominance. Him and Reid butt heads often. Caleb also drives a Mustang in the film.

3)
Pogue Parry

7e8dcfcb-2a44-48a9-b45a-d9b228468f3f.jpg

Pogue is the most laid back between the three of them. He's more care-free and enjoys life. He drives a motorcycle and is generally the biker-bad-boy. Pogue is also very dominant, though he will choose to keep the peace over beating someone up (unlike Reid). He's a generally tough dude, so not many people even dare to get in his face to begin with. Although Pogue does use his powers in public discreetly like Reid, he does not abuse it like Reid, nor does he seek trouble or search for opportunities to do so. He acknowledges his power, but does not pay much attention to it unless needed.

4)
Chase Collins

chasecollins-1.png

Chase is the fifth Covenant brother who was long believe to be dead. He killed his parents and forced his father to "will" him his power to become stronger. He is, indeed, the 'evil' brother, and is completely and totally selfish. He is completely addicted to The Power, and wishes to gain more and more. He is depicted in the film as someone with absolutely no compassion, nor any shred of human or good left in him.

Added details:
Since I'm looking for my character to be romantically involved with this character, we could incorporate that perhaps his murderous character is actually an illness as a result of all the Power. He could realize he has an addiction, and try to regain his humanity by attending a rehabilitation center. And/or the roleplay can take place with him having already attended rehab - which would have placed him a little bit in touch with his humanity... or whatever is left of it. For the most part, he'd still be a cold, powerful, and rather emotionless character but not as sociapathic enough to be unable to care/love someone.

BUT we can also give another reason as to why he's evil and why he is capable of love now that time has passed. Perhaps he has always been able of compassion, but was emotionally scarred and he meets someone who opens up those doors for him. So, he didn't think he could love/ thinks he's heartless but when he meets my character, surprisingly starts to like her romantically. There are many possibilities.

ALSO:
- Original Characters (OCs who are also descendants of witches/warlocks)
- Original Characters of Other supernatural abilities

______________________________________________________________________________________________

- PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED -​

DISNEY-RELATED FAN-FICTIONS

~ BRAVE [&] HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON PLOTS ~

* Disney/Pixar's BRAVE [&] DreamWork's HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON essentially take place in similar areas and time periods. Brave takes place in the Scottish Highlands around the 10th Century, and How To Train Your Dragon takes place on a fictional island off the coast of Scotland presumably around the same time period. Since both stories have striking similarities, I will leave the possibility of combining both worlds/universes/stories together! :) *

Disney and Pixar's
BRAVE

brave.png

Film (My) Character:
Princess Merida x Mor'du (The Prince from the Legend)
Princess Merida x Original Character (OC)

PrincessMerida-1.png

Name: Princess Merida
Background: Merida is the eldest daughter of the one of the four Scottish Highland Kings. Although she was ready to be married off (in the eyes of tradition and her mother) to one of the other three Kings' eldest sons, she rejected this concept and went to a witch to get a spell that would 'change her fate'. The spell turned her mother and her three little brothers into bears. The witch gave instructions related to reversing the spell - "Fate be changed, look inside. Mend the bond torn by pride." She was able to reverse the spell by re-sewing the slice she had created in a tapestry her mother made her.

Film (Your) Character:
Mordu/ Ancient King

Mordu-1.jpg

Name: Known as Mor'du (a killer bear)
Real Name: Unknown other than he was once one of the four Princes from the Legend
Background: A legend told my Merida's mother, Queen Elinor, tells the story of the original King who ruled all the land. When he grew old, he divided his land equally to his four sons. But one of the sons (Mor'du) grew greedy and selfish, and wish to rule it all. He made a deal with a witch for a spell to 'change his fate' - but the spell turned him into a bear. He did not mend the bond (as we can assume he was too proud, didn't want to rule with his brothers, or perhaps plain didn't know how to reverse the spell), and because of it, his mind and body was lost forever in the form of a vicious bear.

Plot:
In the film, the notorious killer bear known of Mor'du ends up being the selfish Prince from the Legend who sought a spell from a forest witch to change his fate (to rule the lands). He was turned into a bear, and had 2 days to mend the bond he had created but failed to do so and was cursed as a bear for the remainder of his life.

Although he dies in the film, I'd like to erase that part of the film and have Merida try to save his soul and reverse the curse (this would also require removing the 2-day expiration). After reversing the spell for her mother and three younger brothers, Merida decides to lure Mor'du (who is still attacking) via horse-back to the ruins in the forest where his castle once stood tall. This is where his "bond" was broken (the severed stone of him and his brothers). There she would push the two pieces of stone back together in hopes that Mor'du's spell would be reversed. I'm thinking after she mends the stone bond, Mor'du (since he's a mindless bear), tries to claw her but she moves out of the way, and his paw lands on the mended-stone - this would activate the spell reversal and turn him back into a human (Prince).

The roleplay would begin there, or right as she begins to lure Mor'du to his old castle. The Prince in human form is not very clearly shown. You can completely make the character your own by choosing your own image/description. Also, I will leave the option of playing an OC open. :)

DreamWork's
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

howtotrainyourdragon.png

Pairing:
Princess Merida x Grown/ Older Hiccup

Film (Your) Character:

olderhiccup-1.png

Name: Hiccup
Age: Early 20s. I think in How To Train Your Dragon 2 he is supposed to be 20.
Background: Hiccup and his community are Vikings on a fictional Scottish island named Isle of Berk. In the How To Train Your Dragon universe, dragons exist - and after hiccup bonded with a dragon and began riding in his early teens, he changed the world's view on these creatures. Once seen as monstrous, they were poached and killed as a threat. After an ultimate dragon battle (climax of the film) Hiccup and his dragon-riding friends saved the community - but this event lead to hiccup losing half of his left leg.

Plot:
Since the Vikings are known throughout history as explorers and are known to have raided Scotland (where Merida is situated), I was thinking of combining the stories/universes to create a plot where Berk Vikings raid Merida's community. What they are after is undecided/ up for discussion.

Although Hiccup is not exactly happy to be raiding, he accompanies the other Vikings with his dragon, Toothless. While raiding, the Vikings make their way to terrorize the royal castle and ween King Fergus, Queen Elinor, the triplets, and Princess Merida out of the building. The battle turns bloody, and the royal family is forced to flee. Though, Merida's father, King Fergus, stays behind to find and fend for his castle, community, and territory.

Reluctant to leave her father's side, Merida bids her mother and brothers farewell, and forces them to flee for the woods via horseback and guards. They escape safely, leaving Merida and her father, The King, to fight in the escalating battle. This is where Merida and Hiccup would meet.

Pairing:

Thora (OC) x Grown Hiccup
Thora (OC) x Original Character (OC - presumably a Viking)

Own (My) Character:

Howtotrainyourdraong-1.png

Name: Thora (of the Mountains)
Background: Thora is a rogue of Viking descent, though her ancestry knowledge is limited. She was orphaned at a young age, and rejected the abusive family that took her in. After killing her foster-father after he tried to marry her, she fled the small farm town she lived in at the young age of 12. Finding refugee in the snowy mountains, she befriended a Mountain Tiger-Dragon who essentially saved her from freezing and starving to death. She named him Roscoe and the two formed a bond and have been inseparable since.

Plot:
Thora and Roscoe roamed the lands for nearly 8 years; moving from place to place but constantly battling segregation, discrimination, and dragon-hunting. But, they soon learn of a community (Isle of Berk) who accept dragon-riding and companionship. They set out and search for this land for nearly two years, but to no avail. Thinking it is just a sailor's myth, they lose hope until they run into another fellow dragon-rider who's from this spoken land. The rider leads them over the seas to an island called the Isle of Berk – the mythical lands Thora and Roscoe had been long searching for.

If we want to incorporate Hiccup (from the film) to this story, he can either be the rider Thora and Roscoe run into, OR he could meet Thora once she arrives to Berk. I'm thinking when she arrives, towns people would have never seen a Mountain Tiger-Dragon as it is from a far-away area. Word spreads of a new-comer, and a grown up Hiccup seeks to find out who they are. Or even, during Thora's first hours in Berk, she runs into Hiccup and Toothless. Also, if you wish to use Hiccup's character but change his appearance, feel free to do that, too.

[OR] We can incorporate your own Original Character (OC) who is also a rider and resident of Berk. This character would essentially just replace Hiccup in the above idea.

Disney's The Little Mermaid [&] Treasure Planet

ARIELXJIMCOLLAGE-1-1.png

Pairing:
Princess Ariel x Jim Hawkins

Film (My) Character:
Princess Ariel

ariel2.png

Film (My) Character:
Jim Hawkins
* Please note: There's not live image of him because that image/ what he looks like is completely up to you! :) *

JimHawkins.png

Plot:

Essentially, I'd like to blend both Little Mermaid and Treasure Planet universes. Since there are already so many different species in Treasure Planet, why not add Merpeople too?

Idea #1) This plot would take place in the future (after the ending of Treasure Planet) where Jim is a couple to a few years older and is a high rank in the military/ flying academy. He would be in charge of the harbor/port (where all the ships are on the crescent moon) and stops a crew of bandits trying to escape having their papers and cargo checked. Upon examining their freight, he realizes the crew is a group of pirates whom are trying to smuggle illegal sea-treasures. Jim would order them to be arrested by the guards, and meanwhile, he continues to examine the mounds of cargo. There he would discover Ariel tied and gagged in fishnets and rope, barely conscious as she is in need of water and her skin and fin beginning to dry up.

It would be the first time Jim has ever seen a Mermaid in person, and the sea is far away, and the mer-kind are difficult to find/ live deep in the ocean. Perhaps, mermaids/people were just sailor's myths up until that point.

Idea #2) Jim would meet Ariel either while sailing at sea (although this is less likely) or while he is flying over the sea. He can either me flying via his solar surfer or on a ship. Something would cause the surfer/ship to go down and Ariel would save Jim from drowning.

It could also be changed to a concept where Jim and a crew soar to a different world/planet he will then meet Ariel in the same fashion.

Added Details:
- I'd like Ariel to keep her voice, for the most part, and how she gets legs is still up in the open. We could make it a more realistic approach where her fin is x-rayed and Doctor Dobbler finds that she has legs inside her fin. Or, perhaps, since her fin dries up, perhaps it peels/fall off and she discovers she has legs. Jim would then have to teach her how to walk and use them.
- OR we can go more traditional to her story and have her make a deal with the Sea Witch/ or some other land witch of some sort.
- Ages: Ariel is 16-17. For the first idea, Jim would be older - anywhere from 21 and up. As for the second plot, he would be 18+.
- Ariel will be illiterate and English will be her second language (merpeople have they're own language but learn oral English in school). She will also be completely virginal, to the point where she is unaware/uneducated of human genitalia. She will need to be taught everything human.

Pairings with plots:
[DISNEY]

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST:

“The Withering Rose”

rosebeauty_zps303aef07.png

Fan-Fiction: Beauty and the Beast (Disney film)
Setting: A small farm town in France
Knowledge needed: Loosely-based on the 1991 Disney film. This is an adaptation, so it's not entirely the same. Don't really need to have seen the movie to play.
Pairing: Rosabel “Belle” x Prince Adam “The Beast”

DETAILS:
Film (Your) Character:

thebeastfinal_zps79726f14-1.png

Prince Adam “The Beast”

* If you have a different vision/take of modern Prince Adam, then I welcome it! :) This is just a random picture. *
( IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED!!! )

Film (My) Character:

rosabelfinal_zps6e4cfa32-1.jpg

Rosabel “Belle”

* This image is not changeable. This is, and will remain, my version of Belle. *

Plot:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__x8CYAVMbk[/video]

Prologue:
Once upon a time, in a faraway land,
A young Prince lived in a shining castle
Although he had everything his heart desired,
The Prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.
But then, one winter's night, an old beggar-woman came to the castle,
And offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.
Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the Prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away,
But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances,
For beauty is found within.
And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away
To reveal a beautiful Enchantress.
The Prince tried to apologize, but it was too late,
For she had seen that there was no love in his heart.
And as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous Beast, and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.
Ashamed of his monstrous form, the Beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world.
The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year.
If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return,
By the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken.
If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope.
For who could ever learn to love a Beast?

Modern Adaptaion:

History: Prince Adam was the youngest of six children and was 18 at the time the curse was placed, in 18th century France.

The Curse: The Prince never found someone to love before his 21st birthday, so the curse was never uplifted and he remained plagued for over 150 years.

The Beast Form: He is only a monster from sunrise to sunset (daylight). But, also transforms when he loses his temper, and is extremely hungry (to hunt). He cannot transform on will. Like a beast, he is a carnivore and eats raw meats. He also has a massive appetite because of this. His Beast form is open to discuss.

Lifestyle: Because he is a monster in the day, he stays hidden from the public in daylight and lives his "normal human life" at night. Due to this strange lifestyle, he cannot live a normal life and has lived for the past 150 years mostly alone.

Personality: Like the film, Adam has an extremely short temper and get irritated and angered easily. He's very bitter towards humans and the world, and harvests his anger for himself by pushing people away. He chooses to live a life alone because he has given up on his empty and meaningless life. He is hostile towards intruders, and purposely scares people off of his property as a means of remain "at peace".

The Castle: As France changed over the years, and the monarchy changed to democracy, the castle remained in the ownership of Prince Adam. Although the state thinks he has died long ago, Prince Adam has been changing identities over the years to keep ownership of the property. Although, over the many lonely years, the castle has falled to mostly ruins as resources became limited and hiring people to do work became impossible (since he was a monster in the day).

The Public's Knowledge: As far as the public goes, the Castle is a historic monument and has been abandoned for decades mainly due to it's geographic location. Since the castle was in the mountains, surrounded by acres and acres of woods; it was detached from civilization and unpractical for modern buyers. Legends of the Prince and his Beastly curse remain fictional folklore to natives; and is referred to as a fable used to teach children a moral lesson on greed.

Belle:
Rosabel is an 18 year old American young woman who's parents moved to Belgium the year prior. Unhappy with her previous life in Belgium, she run aways from her home and backpacks across France until finally settling in a small farm town. She works on a ranch, where she cares for horses in exchange for food and shelter. New to the area, Rosabel is captivated by the many tales of the castle and it's enchanted historical past.

Curious, she takes a day to venture on horseback up the mountain to visit the castle. Though, before the sun sets, her horse is approached by a pack of wolves, and panics. She is thrown off the stallion and left alone to fend for herself against the growling wolves. Conveniently at that moment, a Beastly creature emerges and attacks the wolves. Most scurry off, but two are left dead. As the sun finally sets, Rosabel is shocked to discover that the monster is shrinking to a human form - meaning the fables were far from fictional. But, before she can see the identity and full transformation into a man, the man-monster disappears with the wolves into the darkness.

Moments later, she is found by fellow employer/ else ranch owner, Francois, who went looking for her after she did not return for supper. Upon finding her, she babbled about the truth of the fables, but, thinking she was imagining things, dismissed her claims and lead her back to the farm. He forbids her from leaving on horseback again and urges her to never leave into the woods without being accompanied by someone else. Despite the words of Francois, memories of that night drive Rosabel to hire someone to take her through the woods once more.

An old French woman agrees to guide her through the mountains several nights later, but soon stops several hundred meters from the castle, stating she will not go further than the "marked tree" (a tree that had been scarred with massive claw marks). Rosabel continues onwards without the strange older woman and soon finds herself at the entrance of the castle. She trespasses and enters the building, only to realize it wasn't truly abandoned, as the hallways were lit with antique oil wall lamps. She soon discovers... she is not alone.

MULAN:

“Avalanche”

mulan_poster_zps7d15e64a-1.jpg

Fan-Fiction: Mulan (Disney Adaptation)
Setting: China
Year: Sometime in the Han Dynasty period
Knowledge needed: Movie knowledge is not needed, but encouraged. This is an adaptation to the Disney film. So it will be slightly different.
Pairing: Mulan x Shan Yu

Film (Your) Character:

ShanYu_zpsdb41361e-1.jpg

Shan Yu / Leader of the Huns

Film (My) Character:

MulanHua_zpsbb7910d4-1.jpg

Mulan

Plot:
A young woman named Mulan takes her ill father's place in the war by impersonating a soldier. It takes merely two days in the training camp before she is discovered to be a woman. Although this is cause for her death, her courage and dedication lead Captain Li Shang to give her a chance. He spares her life and allows her to continue fighting with their army; where she successes despite being a woman. The Imperial Army finally meet up with the Huns, who are being lead by the notorious Shan Yu. The Captain and Mulan are well outnumbered, and in a rash decision, Mulan decides to fire a canon up into the mountain. The explosion causes an avalanche, which begins to wipe out most of the Huns Army in seconds. Mulan takes this opportunity to chase horse-mounted Shan Yu, and make a final attack. She surprises him from behind; launching herself from the back of her horse in attempt to soar through the air and stab him from above. This attempt fails at taking his life, and rather, Mulan stabs Shan Yu in the leg; nearly falling off his horse and killing herself in the process. Struggling to hold on to the side of Shan Yu's horse; Mulan is vulnerable to an attack. Before Shan Yu gets the chance to eliminate her, the avalanche approaches and swallows them whole. Fortunately, the Imperial Army escape this fate and flee the area. They assume everyone is dead, including Mulan and Shan Yu, and return to the Emperor to commence a celebration across China. Despite these assumptions, Shan Yu survives and resurfaces from the rubble of snow and dead soldiers. He finds he is the sole survivor of his army before discovering Mulan partially buried several meters from him; still breathing but barely conscious.

I'm thinking there are several possibilities here:
- Despite his anger that his victory had been stolen from him, Shan Yu finds himself impressed by the fact that a woman could pull off such a mass defeat, and in respect for that face, spares her life.
- OR He finds himself attracted to the young maiden, and rather than killing her or leaving her to die in the cold, he takes her with him.
- OR He decides not to kill her because he's seeking answers. Perhaps he ties her up and waits for her to awaken, or even cares for her. Who knows.
- OR All of these / multiple of these.
- OR I'm open to discuss this. :) I was also thinking that a storm could begin, making the two of them in need of finding shelter and supplies urgently.

HERCULES:

“The Misfits”

5b74469d-1a8e-4acc-bca7-37e943f29929_zps1237f035-1.jpg

Fan-Fiction: Hercules (continuation of the Disney film)
Setting: City of Thebes, Ancient Greece
Year: Undisclosed
Knowledge needed: To have seen the movie. It's not of that much importance, but it's an amazing movie. Go see it.
Pairing: Ianthina (Hercule's Daughter with Megara) x Pyrros (Hade's Half-mortal Son)

Original (Your) Character:

ba3aab3d-ff91-44db-ae08-cd9f80c44f40_zps051d0118-1.jpg

Pyrros (Fictional Son of Hades and undisclosed mortal)
* NAME CAN BE CHANGED *

Original (My) Character:

6b098606-d590-4290-aa06-8ca782420048_zps25f81cac-1.jpg

Ianthina (Fictional Daughter of Hercules and Megara)

Plot:
The roleplay will begin several years after the end of the 1997 Disney film Hercules. Hercules decides he does not want to live with the Gods, and settles with living on Earth with his mortal wife, Megara. The two bear three children, the oldest of them being a young 17 year old daughter named Ianthina. Similar below the Earth, Hades finds a way, with the help of a witch, to give himself a mortal form. Through that form he is able to impregnate an unknown mortal woman, and finally bears a son named Pyrros. As soon as the woman gave birth, Hades stole the child and killed the mortal. He raised the boy in the Underworld, despite him being half mortal.

The two half-mortal offsprings find themselves bored with their current lives. Ianthina, always being put aside by her parents for the care of her two other younger siblings; she becomes quickly independent and rebellious. She finds any way to escape her dramatic household, and finds peace among wondering the city. Although from noble blood like her father, Hercules, Ianthina prominently takes after he mother; sharing a striking resemblance as well as a defiant personality. This often leads her into trouble. Likewise, Pyrros took mostly after his father, Hades, who is persistent on teaching Pyrros the ways of the underworld (in hopes that he will one day rule it). Pyrros, sheltered from having any real fun, finds himself deprived. Against his father's wishes, he ventures to the mortal world. There he meets Ianthina, who is at first hostile towards Pyrros. Despite this, the two find themselves immensely attracted to one another.

Extra Details:
- Pyrros and Ianthina are second cousins. Pyrros is technically first cousins with Hercules. This makes the plot technically an incest (though not really surprising in Greek Mythology).
- Despite this, Pyrros and Ianthina are around the same age. Pyrros being a little older.
- I can see this becoming a relationship where they have fun, adventure, and even cause trouble together.
- Neither characters exist in Greek Mythology. Pyrros and Ianthina are fictional / made up.
- I'm open to discussing / changing the plot! Send me your ideas!

PETER-PAN:

“Not A Boy, But a Man”

17113a03-cc6e-486f-8c86-9e1d5a881f2c_zps17575854-1.jpg

Fan-Fiction: Peter Pan (Based loosely on the 2003 film)
Setting: Neverland
Year: Early 1900s
Knowledge needed: None – just need to know the basic Peter Pan fairytale.
Pairing: Wendy x Captain Hook

Film (Your) Character:

b52fff6e-08a6-4a69-acba-66eaac64cfb1_zpsed97b012-1.jpg

Captain James Hook

* IMAGE CAN BE CHANGED / REPLACED. PICTURE FROM THE 2003 FILM *

Film (My) Character:

345de49f-82eb-4dae-b283-34d4b5362124_zpsd6be20c4-1.jpg

Wendy Darling

Simplified plot:
Wendy is kidnapped by Captain Hook in order to lure Peter Pan out of hiding to ultimately kill him. Upon her capture, Wendy spends time with Hook only to realize he's not as evil as he is just lonely. Falling hopelessly infatuated with notorious Captain, Wendy quickly realizes she wants no prepubescent boy – but in fact, truly desires and lusts for the love and affection of a grown man.

Peter Pan in a nutshell (for those who don't know the Peter Pan tale):
(Summary by http://www.bookdrum.com/books/peter-pan/9780192727480/summary.html)

Peter Pan opens in London, in the home of the slightly eccentric, but typical, Darling family. Mr. and Mrs. Darling worry about paying the bills, and cut corners to make ends meet. Hence the childrens' nurse, Nana, a Newfoundland dog who cares for Wendy, John and little Michael as they sleep, watching them protectively from her kennel in the nursery.

But who is this Peter Pan of whom the children speak? Surely he must be a figment of their imagination, appearing only in dreams? Yet to Mrs. Darling, the name brings with it a nagging sensation of youthful memories, long since muddied by adulthood.

One evening Mrs. Darling dreams of a place called the Neverland and a strange boy who never grows up. Startled, she awakes to find him before her. Mrs. Darling's cry alerts Nana who barges into the room and slams shut the window; the boy narrowly escapes through it, leaving behind his trapped shadow.

Peter returns for his shadow and this time meets Wendy, who sews it back on for him.  The cocky but lovable Peter invites Wendy, John and Michael to the Neverland, teaching them to fly and guiding them over the oceans to this fantastical realm of fairies, mermaids and redskins.  There, Wendy enthusiastically takes up the role of chiding but loving mother to Peter and his young companions, the lost boys, in their underground home.

But not everything is perfect in the Neverland. Capt. James Hook, an educated but dastardly pirate, is Peter Pan's archnemesis and is set on his destruction.  He is hampered in his dreadful course only by his fear of a crocodile that once ate one of his arms and now wants the rest of him.  Hook knows when the crocodile is near thanks to the ticking clock in its belly.

While Wendy contends with the jealousy of the Pan-possessive fairy Tinker Bell, Peter and the boys have plenty of blood-soaked adventures, and even daringly rescue the redskin princess Tiger Lily from Hook's men.  But eventually Hook succeeds in capturing all the children except their everyoung leader.  It is up to Peter Pan to rescue his friends, dispatch the pirates and settle things once and for all with Capt. James Hook.

While Mr. and Mrs. Darling remain inconsolable and heartbroken, their "gay and innocent and heartless" children become so ensconced in their adventures that they begin to forget their family. But it is only Peter Pan who never grows up; in the end, Wendy, John, Michael and the lost boys find their way home.  It will be for future generations of lucky children to keep Peter company in the Neverland.

The roleplay will start either with Wendy's kidnapping or when she's already kidnapped and in Captain Hook's cabin and/or ship.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE/DISCUSS THIS IDEA - DON'T BE SHY! :)

RE: [OPEN] Fan Fictions with PLOTS! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Pairings with no plots:
[DISNEY]

Pocahontas / Pocahontas II:

walt-disney-screencaps-pocahontas-walt-disney-characters-33695391-5000-2813.jpg

- Pocahontas x John Smith
- Pocahontas x John Rolfe
- Pocahontas x Thomas
- Nakoma x Thomas
- Nakoma x Kocoum
- GENDER-SWITCHED: A female explorer/anthropologist travels with John Smith and his team to study the Powhatans. She is invited to live among them, where she is guided by a native male (thinking it would be Kocoum).

Atlantis: The Lost Empire:

Atlantis+the+lost+empire+the+city.jpg

- Princess Kida x Milo Thatch
- GENDER-SWITCHED: Mila Thatch x Prince Kido (name can be changed - this idea is that Milo's role as a linguist/cartographer is switched to a female, and Kida's role as the Princess of Atlantis becomes switched to a male, Prince of Atlantis. Similar to this but Mila will look like this.)
- Other x Atlantean
- Atlantean/ Princess Kida x Other
- LIVE-MODEL FOR PRINCESS KIDA.
- LIVE-MODEL FOR MILO THATCH.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame:

Hunchback_of_Notre_Dame,_The_004.JPG

- Esmeralda x Phoebus
- Esmeralda x Other
- Esmeralda x Quasimodo (I rather like version of Quasimodo in the play by Lionel Bart "Quasimodo". Rather than being deformed, his has his face burned similar to that of the Phantom of the Opera film. The Quasimodo in the play: Steven Webb. I'd like to do something similar to this concept. Aesthetic issue vs. physical deformity.)
- MODERNIZED: A concept where a baby boy if found in a burning barn and has a burned (or other) face. Thinking he is a demon (he very well can be if we'd like to take a supernatural take on this), he is hidden away from society to live in a church bell tower.
- GENDER-SWITCHED: Instead of a man being hidden in a bell tower, it would be a baby girl seen as "monstrous" for her facial burns or etc... Open for discussion.

Lion King II: Simba's Pride:
(HUMAN VERSION)

500px-Pridelands_SimbaRegin.jpg

HUMAN-VERSION: This will take place sometime in the Renaissance or Middle Ages when there were monarchies. Simba is king of the Pridelands, which is essentially the "wealthy" area. The "Outlands" is a very poor area where people who have betrayed the royal family (and criminals) get banished. In the human version, Kovu saves an unconscious Kiara from a forest fire (she was out horseback riding for the first time on her own). He saves her life and in turn requests an opportunity to be accepted back into the Pridelands. As King Simba is in his debt for saving his daughter, he grants Kovu a live-in job as a kitchen boy in the Castle.

- Princess Kiara (Simba's daughter) x Kovu (Scar's adopted son or "chosen one")
- GENDER-SWITCHED: Kiara (Zira's daughter and "chosen one") x Prince Kovu (Simba's oldest son) - In this version, Kiara saves the unconscious Prince Kovu from a forest fire (he was hunting on horseback). She saves his life and in turn requests an opportunity to be accepted back into the Pridelands. As King Simba is in her debt for saving his son, he grants Kiara a live-in job as a maid in the Castle.

* All names can be changed, since, these are not really Western names. *

Titan AE & Treasure Planet:
(Yes, I know Titan AE is not Disney)

titantreasure_zps68dc6202.png

- Akima x [url=http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w136/SunkenSoul/Cale_zps0120a647.png]Cale
- Akima x Lt. Joseph Korso (simply known as Korso)

[MIXED UNIVERSE]
- Akima x Jim Hawkins
- Sarah Hawkins (Jim Hawkin's Mother) x Lt. Joseph Korso
- John Silver/Cyborg's Daughter x Jim Hawkins
- John Silver/Cyborg's Daughter x Cale [OR] Lt. Joseph Korso (for this plot, my character doesn't have to be Cyborg's daughter or related to Treasure Planet in anyway, but she will look like this

OTHER NON-DISNEY:
- Anastasia x Dimitri
* COMING SOON * :
- Quest for Camelot (having decided yet)
- Prince of Egypt
- The Road to El Dorado
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

MIX AND MATCH CHARACTERS:
- Like characters from different films? Why not mix and match them together!? Ex. Kocoum (Pocahontas) x Jane (Tarzan)
- I believe almost all mix and match pairings can somehow, someway, be altered to work together.
- Have any idea(s)? Send them to me!!! ;D I'd love to hear it/them.

DISNEY UNIVERSITY:

Concept: Disney characters in modern university! Essentially every Disney character attends the same school: Walt University. Although high school is behind them, stereotypical drama including cliques and labels like "jock", "nerd", "popular", etc.... have remained. They all live among dorms in the university although not all of them come from the same wealth and background. It's the only university in the city, and so it's very diverse. Other animated film characters are also added to this!

* IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A CHARACTER NOT ON HERE, I'M OPEN TO IDEAS/ OTHER CHARACTERS! :) *

The concept is based and inspired by the following gallery:
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THEY ARE MODERN UNIVERSITY VERSIONS OF MANY DISNEY CHARACTERS. IT'S RELEVANT, AS WELL AS IT IS JUST PLAIN AWESOME.

Based on the gallery WITH added
characters not in the gallery:

The "Pretties":
(Popular girls)
- Jasmin
- Tinkerbell (Tink)
- Snow White
- Ariel
- Tiana
- Marina (Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas)

The "Populars":
(Popular guys)
- John Smith
- Naveen
- Prince Charming (needs new name, perhaps nickname is Charm)
- Philip
- David (Surfer/ beach boy)
- Eric (Surfer/beach boy)

The "Friendlies":
(Friends with many groups)
- Pocahontas
- Esmeralda (competitive dancer)
- Lilo
- Merida
- Kayley (Quest for Camelot)
- Moses (Prince of Egypt)

The "Nerds":
- Belle: (classic bookworm)
- Cinderella (obsessed with botany)
- Wendy
- Jane
- Arthur: Always studying when not fencing.
- Milo Thatch
- Thomas

The "Artsies":
- Mulan
- Alice
- Kida
- Aurora
- Rapunzel
- Garrett (Quest for Camelot)

The "Goths":
(Not so much goth as they are tough and rebellious)
- Akima (Titan AE)
- Kiara
- Megara
- Anastasia (Anastasia 1997)
- Chel (The Road to El Dorado)
- Tzipporah (Prince of Egypt)

The "Rebels"
- Robin Hood
- Flynn Rider
- Kovu
- Dimitri (Anastasia 1997)
- Sinbad (Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas)
- Cale (Titan AE)

The "Jocks":
- Shang: Martial Arts
- Adam/ The Beast: Football
- Hercules: Football
- Phoebus: Football, also Fences
- Rameses II: Football

The "Fencers":
(They focus on Fencing, the sport)
- Taran
- Phoebus (also plays Football)
- Arthur (considered a nerd, too)
- Tulio (The Road to El Dorado)
- Miguel (The Road to El Dorado)

The "Hipsters":
- Jim Hawkins
- Tarzan
- Aladdin
- Kenai
- Peter Pan
- Little Creek (Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron)

* NONE of these have predetermined ideas, plots, nor pairings.
Mix and Match / Take your pick!
PM me the pairings or your ideas and we'll see if we can make it work. ^^ *

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

RE: [OPEN] Fan Fictions with PLOTS! :)

OTHER/ MISC FAN-FICS

"I'll Rock Your World Upside-Down"

bf79fa78-b2c4-4a13-839e-2a02980c036c_zpsb361a19b.jpg

* FIRST/LEFT GANG * _____________________ * SECOND/RIGHT GANG *​

Fan-Fiction: Stand By Me (1986 – FILM)
Setting: Castle Rock (fictional), Oregon
Year: 1959
Knowledge needed: To have watched the movie OR please contact for an explanation.
Pairing: Beat/Rockabilly Girl x Leader of a Bully Gang

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
John “Ace” Merrill

7e74836a-2056-4549-9b0a-54112430a718_zps040477a4-1.jpg

* PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PICTUE FOR “ACE” (FROM THE FILM) CAN BE CHANGED TO ANOTHER PICTURE/ CHARACTER OF YOUR PREFERENCE – In other words, “Ace” can be changed but his basic role as notorious bully and leader of a adolescent gang must remain. *

Original (My) Character:
Nadine “Nyx” Williams

3a1a3067-7a89-421a-a2ce-9bb18667b035_zps44a3079f-1.jpg

Simplified plot:

New-comers make a noisy move-in to the small town of Castle Rock. Among the new citizens are Nadine Williams and her younger brother Tyler. Tyler becomes friends with the 12-year-old gang (Gordie, Chris, Teddy and Vern - second/right gang) which subjects him to being tormented by an adolescent bully gang lead by Ace Merrill and Chris's older brother, Eyeball Chambers (first/left gang). Angered with her brother being pushed around, Nadine – known by her nickname “Nyx” - gives Ace a wild piece of her mind.

Extended plot:

In the small country town of Castle Rock, everyone knew everyone. The usual tweens stirred up trouble with the adults. The usual bullies bullied the tweens. But the summer had run dry of excitement. That was until a new group of Youth Rebels moved into town with a whole lot of ruckus. Blasting Jailhouse Rock, the '54 Chevy pickup truck stormed through the sandy roads. Following the truck was an equally noisy '57 convertible Pontiac Laurentian racing side-by-side. Truck filled with furniture and convertible loaded with yelling teenagers – the party had arrived. When the two vehicles came to a park at a local gas station, the driver of the Chevy exited. To the shock on many, the driver was indeed a girl (Nadine Williams) sporting not a dress like most females, but old rolled up jeans, a tucked in plaid blouse and a pair of converse sneakers. Upon her arrival, Nadine was called a “dyke” and a “tomboy”. But none of those comments fazed her, as her thick-skin and rocker style was meant to rebel against conformity – especially when it came to women's fashion.

Immediate rivalry began to brew between the local gang (first/right gang) and the now foreign group. Eccentric rocker Nadine and her younger brother Tyler quickly became involved in Castle Rock's summer drama. A group of 12-year-old boys consisting of Gordie, Chris, Vern, and Teddy (second/right gang) quickly welcomed Tyler into their circle of friendship. With joining the group, Tyler also became a target to the local bullies and gang lead by “Ace” and Chris's brother, “Eyeball”. Any bully of Tyler was an automatic enemy of older sister Nadine; known by her by nickname “Nyx” for her outgoing and often dark personality. Upon a confrontation between her brother, his friend Gordie, leader Ace and his friend Eyeball, Nyx witnesses Tyler get pushed around and decides to not-so-formally introduce herself to the infamously egotistical Ace (Based on the scene at the beginning of the movie with Gordie, Chris, Ace, and Eyeball. Tyler is simply replacing Chris in this situation). Nyx makes her feisty presence known by threatening Ace with his own knife; in which she pick-pocketed seconds prior without his knowing.

The roleplay would start from that point.

“A Voice Mistaken”

phantomoftheopera_zps48bccb0b-1.png

Fan-Fiction: Phantom of the Opera (Based VERY loosely on the 2004 film)
Setting: Paris Opera House (France)
Year: 1870
Knowledge needed: Watching the movie would be very helpful. Need to know the basic concept of the Phantom of the Opera.
Pairing: Meg Giry x The Phantom (of the Opera)

DETAILS:
(CLICK SPOILER LINK)

Film (Your) Character:
Phantom of the Opera

db15e282-ecd5-4d66-a794-4771f7fb4abc_zpsc904c9be-1.jpg

Film (My) Character:
Meg Giry

blackampwhite-fancy-girl-model-pretty-vintage-Favimcom-42337_zps01337aff-1.jpg

* Image changed. I liked this model better than the actress of Meg Giry in the 2004 film. *​

Simplified plot:

Long ago, the Phantom fell in love with a young girl who had the voice of an angel. The two shared several moments singing together until she one day disappeared, never to sing again. Years later, the beautiful Christine Daaé and her friend Meg Giry - dancers for the opera - moved in. Christine started singing and the Phantom mistakens her voice to be the one of his heart's memory and becomes obsessed with gaining Christine's love. When the Phantom is soon rejected by Christine (who becomes engaged to Raoul), he reveals himself at the Opera's masquerade party and expresses his betrayal with threats. Realizing the situation had spiraled out of control, Meg Giry reveals herself to be the Phantom's voice of his dreams by proving to him through song in front of all the Opera House party guests.

Extended plot:

Meg grew up in the Paris Opera House with her mother Madame Giry. When Meg was only 11, she became inspired to sing. To her surprise, as she was singing, someone sang back to her. It was the voice of a male. The two shared memorable moments singing to one another, and the Phantom soon fell deeply in love with the girl who had a voice like an angel. Meg's mother, Madame Giry - who had taken the Phantom to the Opera House after he killed the Freak Circus who abused him - soon discovered her daughter's affairs with he Phantom. In fear that he would one day hurt her daughter, and in hopes to give Meg a chance at a normal husband, Madame Giry immediately removed Meg from the Opera House and sent her to go live elsewhere.

Years later, Meg Giry becomes a talented and professional ballet dancer alongside her best friend Christine Daaé. The two, in their late teens, move into the Paris Opera House after being casted into one of the house's famous plays. Christine, who is not only a dancer but a singer, later starts to sing to a male mystery voice. While approaching Christine's room, Meg overhears the two singing to each other and is heart-broken to discover that the Phantom has fallen for another woman. Remaining in secrecy, Meg stays silent as the Phantom escapades to gain Christine's love. The the Phantom's dismay, Christine falls in love and gets engaged to childhood friend Raoul. Enraged, the Phantom makes his first physical public appearance at the Paris Opera House's masquerade party.

Having written a new opera, the Phantom casts Christine as the headline - in which she would need to practice her singing with her teacher, the Phantom. Unwilling to allow the Phantom to further manipulate and control her, Christine refuses the role; leading the Phantom to burst into outrage and threaten to burn down the Paris Opera House. Knowing the fate of the Opera House lies in the unveiling of the truth, Meg interrupts the Phantom's angry rant and reveals by singing to him that she is in fact the girl from his past, and not Christine.

RE: Fan Fictions with PLOTS! :) [NEW: The Transporter, Fast & Furious, Disney]

Free bump for awesome plots.

RE: [RE-OPENED!!!] DC, Marvel, The Transporter, F&F, The Covenant, DISNEY, +more!

BUMP ~

REVAMPED. Final touches tomorrow.

RE: NEW: Once Upon A Time - DC, Marvel, Transporter, F&F, The Covenant, DISNEY, +more!

UPDATE!
ONCE UPON A TIME - IN PROCESS!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom