Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diablo II group Rp

I was introduce to the VERY addictive game. Diablo II. now i was thinking... could this have potential for a GREAT setting rp wise? we already have a ton of gamers here, the setting offers quite a bit of potential.

think about it, barmaids, rogues, harem girls, succubi, corrupted rogues, sorceresses, and amazons.

and on the converse. all types of monster rape: goat men, demons, barbarians, letcherous merchants, tentacle demons, lizard men, necromancers etc.

could be fun. ^^

so what say you?

also we should allow for people to play multiple characters so they don't have to specialize in just one. many arcs ^^

And we should probably start at the rogue's camp. there are hot rogues and the ever growing dangers in the marshes and attacks by the dark ones has forced all caravans off the main roads and the through the rogue camp for for protection lodging and trade, plus you can have a mix of people from all over the world int he same place.

If people would come here only to play as females then that's gonna be........ problematic.

I want to play as Auriel from D3 if it is ok for the author.

well I am sure other will want to play men and monster, or we all play one of each to keep the ratios stable.

I am sure shadow would be okay with some one playing another character from the diablo universe, just allow flexibility story wise.

Yeah Diablo 2 was one of the first games I can remember having an obsession with. I love the Necromancer.

I guess some one beat me to the necromancer... I wanted one who would have and rather comical relationship to his skeletons minions. oh well, I suppose I can play a tentacle demon that ambushes a team of rogues, or a barbarian. I can play female characters too.

well that other thread was a mistake, Shadow and I were planning one, but were both started, turns out he better at pitching than me ^^;

If you want to play the necromancer I have no problem playing a palidane and getting attacked by a lust demon of some sort.

or what could be really fun is a paladin with the status and prestige of being a holy warrior, but himself being a letch around say a exotic sorceress, harem girl or dancer from the east.

who wants to play a barbarian?

Ohhh I like that, I can do that. I can also play any character that is needed.

so any other merchant or travelers from other lands? should we make profile, or just add characters as the game goes n and just add exposition?

okay, so should we see if anymore people want to join?
(we might run out of female characters...)

well maybe if we could promote it a somehow... get more people to know about it...

Back
Top Bottom