Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young M for older Married F No Limits Roleplay (AIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMott

Planetoid
Hey everyone,

I know its a simple thing, but married women really turn me on. I would prefer that whatever scene we find ourselves in, your character be married.

I'm very open minded to all kinks, but I stay heterosexual and prefer to stay in a realistic modern setting.

I especially like the idea of a woman who is normally reserved and proper being driven past her sexual limits by her lust. I only play on YIM or AIM, but I am literate and usually post about a paragraph per entry. I love smut, but I have to have a setting.

Pairings that particularly interest me:
Mom/Son
Aunt/Nephew
Friends mom/Sons best friend
Bride to be/anyone other than groom

I'm open to any and all ideas you might have.

Things I love
Married women
Milfs
Bimbofication
Prostitution
Sharing
Being watched by friends or family
Humiliation
Interracial sharing

If you are interested pm me.

Looking to play now over AIM or YIM. Specifically looking to worship Mom's ass.

JMott said:
Hey everyone,

I know its a simple thing, but married women really turn me on. I would prefer that whatever scene we find ourselves in, your character be married.

I'm very open minded to all kinks, but I stay heterosexual and prefer to stay in a realistic modern setting.

I especially like the idea of a woman who is normally reserved and proper being driven past her sexual limits by her lust. I only play on YIM or AIM, but I am literate and usually post about a paragraph per entry. I love smut, but I have to have a setting.

Mom/Son
Aunt/Nephew

Things I love
Married women
Milfs
Bimbofication
Prostitution
Sharing
Humiliation
Interracial sharing

BUMP
JMott said:
Looking to play now over AIM or YIM. Specifically looking to worship Mom's ass.

JMott said:
Hey everyone,

Mom/Son
Aunt/Nephew

Things I love
Married women
Milfs
Bimbofication
Prostitution
Sharing
Humiliation
Interracial sharing

BUMP.

Especially looking to turn a hot but reserved lady into a proper bimbo/slut. Open to scenarios, as long as the woman is a curvy milf.

anyone?

JMott said:
Hey everyone,

Mom/Son
Aunt/Nephew

Things I love
Married women
Milfs
Bimbofication
Prostitution
Sharing
Humiliation
Interracial sharing

Hoping to find a milf to either use in front of her family, or to be my mom's friend, coming over to keep an eye on me to make sure I don't have any girls over while my folks are out of town, only she shows up dressed like a real slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom