Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

19 and never kissed (Nursemaxine and shadowkiller)

Sally was an orphan who lived a sheltered life with her spinster Aunt outside a small Amish town in rural Indiana. Not being Amish herself she wasn't considered marriage material and so the local boys showed no interest, instead prefering the Amish Girls. It wasn't that that they werent nice and though they helped her out of charity, Sally at the age of 19 was still completely naïve, and very shy. When her Aunt passes away, she loses the farm and with little money, heads to Indianapolis to find a job. After a hard day of job hunting, stops at Mcdonalds to get something to eat. When she goes to check ot she finds she doesn't have enough to pay the bill.The pretty young woman, dressed in a plain cotton sun dress, stand there in tears and turns to walk away hungry.

Kenny was a tall 6' 3" man with black hair. He was a handsome man some would say. He was a adage build and in some what good shape. Kenny is a business man that does the accounting work for a corporation that was in the city. He was one of the top accountants so he had more time thanks to the old style of passing down to the interns. But he keeps track of the big accounts that corporation has for there were some discresencies he found and was suspecting some one might be embezzling from the corporation. But now he was on his lunch break and was waiting in line as he notice the girl dressed weird started to walk away in tears. He stepped up and said. "How much was her order." When the register person answered he payed it as he called out to her. "Hey don't go. I will pay for your order."

Sally turned toward the voice, not sure he was talking to her. "Excuse me sir" she said meekly were you speaking to me?" When she saw him holing out the bag with her order, she knew that he was speaking to her. she covered he mouth amazed at his kindness. "Oh sir! thank you! she waited while he got his own order and following him to a table, said "sir, i can't thank you enough. I'm down to my last dollar, and noone will give me a job." what can I do to repay you? I'm a good housekeeper."

Kenny smiled as she took her bag. He then turned and got his order. Just some burgers and a drink. He then Turned and sat at a table and was a little suprised she was still here. Most would have thanked him and left. "You don't have to thank me. Please sit and eat. You must be starving." When she did sit down he started to eat. But he remembered her saying she was a good house keeper. "You said you were looking for a job and not having much luck?" He then looked at his watch. "Well I think I have some time to bring you to my house and see if you would want the job. But I should ask where do you live?"

She looked down at her feet, embarassed. " At the moment, I'm homeless. I spent last night at the YWCA women's shelter, so I have no where to go. I'll be happy to do what ever you need" she said. "do you need a housekeeper?" she asked hopefully. She finished her food and waited patiently while he ate. When he was through, she picked up the trash and put it in the bin. "Did you want me to come with you now?" she asked. her eyes brigtening considerably.

Kenny thought about what she said. Being homeless and forced to live in the shelter. When he finished and she took the trash and showed such hope in her eyes how could he say no to that. "We'll I am looking for a house keeper and I do have a spare bed room for visitors. But for you don't have a place to stay how about you become a live in house keeper? But know you won't be paid as much for your living in." He said for he would need to buy more food and pay for the extra amount of water and electricity. He wanted to help bluer but he couldn't go broke while doing so.

"Oh my!" she said astonnished at the offer. Just to have a place to stay, and food to eat would be enough. I wouldn't need much money just enough for material to make my clothes. amd maybe buy some shoes." she hugged him out of joy, and followed him out of McDonalds.

Kenny smiled and hugged her back gently. When she let go he lead the way to his apartment. It was not far from his work or the McDonald's so he didn't have a car since he could walk it. The come up to a tall sky scraper as door man let them both in and said "Welcome back Mr. Denis" he thanked him and lead her to the elivator. When she went in he pushed for the 23 floor.

Sally's eyes went wide. She had expected a house, this was more like a palace. She was nervous now. was there any way at all she would satisfy this man with her work? her eyes were all over as they rode the elevator, but when it opened onto the beautiful modern apartment, she stood there in awe, her mouth hanging over it until she covered it.

Kenny saw her reaction when they got to his floor. "I take it this is your first time to the city." He showed her to the couch of the living room section of the apartment that had a nice 80 inch big screen tv, state of the art surround sound system. One thing that was different then most modern appointment's was that instead of some gouty art work he had pics of African children smiling, workers fixing up a destroyed house, and homeless getting food at a soup shop. It was all work that he done during his spare time when he was not working. But no pic had him in it. If she would look at the kitchen she would see it was all made of stainless steel equipment and a stone counter. He sat down next to her. "As you can see i dont really make a mess so all that i ask of you is to vacuum the room 3 times a week and desk every day, and clean the windows, make the beds, wash the dishes, and clean the bathroom." He said.

Sally's eyes were big as saucers at the sight of the place. when he hadher sit down she was afraid her dirty clothes would soil the sofa. I'm too dirty to even be here," she said. "may I take a bath?" she asks him, not even thinking that she has no clean clothes to wear. "When I'm clean, I'll get busy cleaning the house" she says.

Kenny smiled. "Do not worry. You can take a bath and also clean your cloths in the washer and dryer. I will take you cloth shopping later today but..." He checked his watch. "I have to go to work. I will be back in about four hours. I have to do some filing and number crunching. Then when I get back I will take you out for new cloths. Take it as a uniform that I will pay for." He then got up and he writes his cell phone number and put it by the phone. "I left my number. Call me if you get confused on anything." He then left the apartment and walked to work and he went to his number crunching and filing.

She took the number from him and then stood there bewildered. she looked around but didn't see a phone or at least nothing she recognized as one. He was gone before she could even formulate a question. She walked down the hall and and looked around. She found what she was sure was the bathroom, but couldn't find a tub, only what looked like a funny glass box, a sink and a toilet. it was then that she saw what looked like a handle on the glass box andpulled on it the glass slid sideways and inside she found a shower and a tub full of steaming hot water. she decided on a shower first and stripped off her clothes leavng them in a pile in the corner. she played with the knobs and buttons untill the water started and eventually made it warm. When it came out like a waterfall, it had her giggling.

When she was through in the shower and had washed her hair, she slipped into the wonderful tub, she had never felt anything like it in her life. she laid back and nearly fell asleep before willig her self out of the tub and walking wobbly legged to get a towel and dry off. just then she heard a phone ringing. she looked for it and eventually out the gaget on the table. she picked it up and said hello. while standing naked in the living room.

Keven was at his desk going over numbers when he saw the Vice President walking by as he waved him to to come in. "Sir I found some discrepancies in the accounts. I think some one is ebesoling money." The Vice President rubbed his chin. "That is interesting. If that is true you might want to keep quiet about it so the person doing it won't catch on and split." Keven nodded. "But you been working more hours lately. Go home and relax." Keven smiled. "We'll I guess I do have stuff at home to take care of at home. Have a good day sir." The Vic president leaves and keven locks the files and leaves as well and starts to walk home when he calls the appartment. It rings a little as he then hears her pick up. "Hello enjoy your bath? I'm coming home early just thought I let you know."

She was suddenly in a panic. Her clothes were still dirty and she hadn't even begun on the house. She decided her clothes could wait. She went to his room and looking around found a thin "Wife beater" tee shirt and slipped it over her head. It fit her like a dress, and with the large arm openings and thin material hid almost nothing, but it would just have to do. She quiclky gathered up her clothing and tossed them in the washere the set abput vaccuum ing and dusting the apartment. She was on her hands and kneees scrubbing the kitchen floor, he ass in the air and on display when He walked in the door.

Keven opens the door and he sees her ass in the air bare and in full view. He was stunned for a moment before he coughed to get her attention. "I guess you really need that change of cloths." He walked up to her and helped her up. "how about we get your cloths all clean and then take you cloths shopping for if i get another greeting like that i might faint next time." He siad with a smile. He then helped her get her cloths in the wash and dryer. When her cloths were done he let her change and then when she came out he smiled. "Lets go." He then lead the way out and back to the busy sidewalk.

They walked a while out as they then came up to a nice clothing shop. Keven opened the door and they walked into a large shop with cloths as far as the eye's could see. Look around and pick what ever you want to wear."

Back
Top Bottom