Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Horne smiled as she shifted to lay down,her smiled slightly drunk but content."I think I will."she yaenwd settling back to rest, already planning what she'd do for lucifer.

The next day thorne smiled a little as she leaned against her father as the man helped her downstairs. Though ahs was perfectly capable of getting downstairs on her own, when lucien had shown up with the requests she'd sent wrath to ask him for, he'd looked so eager to help for once that she hadn't besn able to turn him down. "You look nervous daughter."lucien said in slight bemusement,because it had been a long time since he'd cared enough about a woman's opinion of him to truly be nervous. The fact that his daughter was feeling like this about lucifer both pleased and worried him.

"I am.I want him to like this."she said as she ahifted the smallish box in her arms, smiling slightly at the sound of protest it gave. Smiling as they walked into the audience hall she moved to sit in the seat wrath had goten for her."thank you lord wrath."she muttered givinf him a bright smile giggling a little when he looked flustered by it, settling in her seat to wait for the others and lucifer to arrive

After his shower, Lucifer had been taking care of ruler business, taking care of hell, making sure it keeps itself stabilized for the moment. Lucifer went into his room to go to sleep, his mind clouded because of working too much for the day, forgetting that Thorne slept in it. As he got up to the bed, yawning and just about to remove the covers when he saw Thorne laying there in the darkness. A sweet and tired smile trickled upon his lips as he sighed lightly, gazing upon her as a general happiness washed over him. He quietly made his way back to one of the guest rooms he had occupied for the week and went to sleep for the night.

The next day, Lucifer woke to enjoy the early of the day slowly, taking his time to enjoy it and think of the contest beforehand having to drag himself over to it. He didn't really want to attend, other then getting to see Thorne's contribution, but that was about it. The attending people slowly trickled into the room, filling it up before Lucifer had made his way to the scene, all the lords and their brides were present. He smiled as formally as always, but inside, the moment he laid eyes on Thorne for the day, he shone up like the first christmas candle on a dark and deep winter night. Before sitting himself down to let the contest begin, he gazed over the beings present and smiled upon them. "Greetings and welcome to today's challenge. I'm sure you all know what is to transpire today, but let me refresh your memories.", he began courteously before continuing, "Firstly, the contestants will begin by presenting me their gifts openly, if they choose to, and to present me with a reason behind it.", he said warmly, giving them a choice in which they would give him their gifts. "Secondly, we begin with the first half of the contestant's choice of entertainment for my, our pleasure. After that, we will begin today's feast.", he said a bit proudly before continuing, "As we eat, the rest of the contestants that haven't performed, will do so during that time, as evening entertainment. After that, the contestants that didn't give me their gifts have to do so at this point.", he said lightly in a bit of a demanding manner, enjoying that he could demand the lords and even their offspring to do his bidding at this point, without complications. He sat himself down before clapping his hands lightly and smiling, "Let's start the festivities!", he said cheerfully, awaiting the contestants next moves.

Wrath smirked a little as he listened to the other speak, studying the girls. Trying to decide who would do what. This was going to be interesting, he just knew things were going to entertaining.If only because they had all seen Lucifer light up like a first spark to a fire at the sight of Thorne sitting there. Raising a eyebrow as Thorne didn't move at the announcement to begin, then realized what she was doing. She was letting the others go first, not wanting to draw even more anger for what she'd done.

Envy stood smiling slightly as she stood mking her way to stand in front of her lord, holding out the smallish box wrapped in soft silvery paper. Looking slightly nervous she watched him open the beautifully crafted wristwatch, sleek black and shining silver, not to gaudy or anything, just beautfiul."My lord, I thought of this when I think of you, for everyone could use more time. Beautiful and useful,I thought it was a good present."Envy flushed a little before moving back to her seat.

Pride stood looking around her as if she was sure that she was the best of the brides there, moving to stand in front of him. Holding out the jar she was holding, the light shining brightly, as if she'd captured a star, but upon closer look you could see that it was a small piece of sunrock, a rock only found on the surface of hell, where the lords had fallen from heaven still shining like angels. Shedding the light as they changed into demons. "Your name means the shining one. Getting married can bring light into a dark existence. I thought you could use the reminder."She smiled as she moved back to her seat.

Thorne was quiet as she watched Greed,Sloth and Gluttony present their presents before standing slowly. Swallowing hard as she took the box from her father she smiled softly at the sound of whining in the box before moving to stand in front of Lucifer, nearly wavering on her feet a little before smiling at wrath as he stood to hold onto her as she handed the box gingerly to Lucifer. Laughing quietly as he opened it and two small dragons poked their heads out over the box edge.

While at the moment they both were just big enough to fit in lucifer's cupped hands, they would grow to be about as big as his fore arm."Small,fierce and protective. Do I really have to explain why this is approriate?"she asked amused as she held out her hand, letting the water dragon land in her palm as it flew to her.While they weren't huge fliers, they could fly a short distance. "And since they come as a mated pair, I get to keep this beauty."She said smiling because it was hard to keep elemental dragons, because they didn't do well without their mates, even the young ones, they died within days. Lucien was one of the few people who'd ever managed to get them to thrive in the lower levels of hell when they were natural to the upper levels.

Wrath paled slightly at the sight of the dragons, as a memory hit him. his daughter had one of these, a small water dragon that had gone everywhere with her. But at the time he'd been so busy with a rebellion brewing that he hadn't thought of where the male was, hadn't considered it since. But at Thorne's words he remembered that it was odd, considering he'd never seen male, so someone else had had the dragon. Which meant she'd seen whoever it was, often enough that the dragon hadn't pined to death. So where the hell had it been?Feeling like his stomach had been twisted into a thousand knots he helped Thorne back to her seat before moving back to his own as the servants brought dinner, looking lost in thought.

Lucifer watched the contestants with anticipation, if anyone, who would come up to him first. It turned out to be miss Envy that catered to his first attention of the day. Receiving the gift she gave him, he smiled with yet more formal warmness. Unwrapping the beautifully wrapped gift, he was met with one of the more appealing wristwatches he had laid eyes on. He was impressed, moderately so, by her gift, giving her a light nod, "Thank you, miss Envy, it's a remarkably beautiful watch you have found here. Time is always needed. Thank you.", he voiced sincerely with still a smile as he put the wristwatch on. It matched his clothing style and body quite perfectly. It was a perfect gift from the bloodline of Envy, as the wristwatch would always be seen, always be beautiful and always be highly regarded in the eyes of others. One could say that many would be envious of such a stylish and beautiful watch.

Apparently, lady Pride was the next contestant to take the stage. Lucifer couldn't wait to see how her bloodline inspiration would conjure up. Her gift was quite unique, a few distant memories returning to him about their arrival, crashing onto the surface, the breaking through, amongst many more. A warms smile trickled onto his lips by the memories unearthed once again. "Thank you, lady Pride. It's a good thought indeed, this will help me remember that.", he said softly, thankfully even. Letting one of his servants take the jar from him, bringing it to his hold for now, he awaited the next contestants.

Next up to offer their thoughts, is apparently lady Gluttony, who proudly came up in front of him, handing him a small jar. "Lord Lucifer, I present you with the finest of my spices, Ambrosia.", she said, Lucifer's eyes turning to a curious look at the notice. Ambrosia was a very, very rare type of spice that only grew in dense clouds above the surface world, only vaguely sparse specimens had been encountered on the surface world, but quickly having them deteriorate or killed off as thought of to be common weed. "This spice is much like a good marriage, rare, but attainable.", she said in a more quiet manner, a bit playfully even if one listened in to the sublimity of her tone. She gave a playful wink to Lucifer before heading off the spotlight. She had made a bold appearance, unfortunately for her, Lucifer was head over heels for Thorne.

It was now lady Greed's turn, looking a bit nervous of the gifts already shown, she stood herself up then calmly voiced her thoughts, "I wish to give my gift at the next opportunity.". Lucifer nodded and replied with equal calmness, "Of course, lady Greed. I look forward to receive your gift.", a warm and formal smile directed at her.

Next up to affectionate Lucifer was lady Sloth, and he was more then curious as to what that lazy bloodline could procure in ways of gifts. With a warms smile on her face, she slowly made her way up to Lucifer and handed over a carefully wrapped oddly shaped object. "Lord Lucifer, I believe that in a good marriage, the wife should provide for the husband.", she said calmly, giving him a warm smile as he unwrapped the present. It was a bell, in a light golden style that made a gorgeous sounding cling when struck. "When ringing this bell, your wife should come and tend to your needs.", she said simply. Lucifer smiled and made the bell ring to hear its sound. "A husband of your's would be lucky to have such a loyal and comitted wife. Thank you, lady Sloth.", he said sweetly with a warm smile. Lady Sloth smiled, bowing before turning and going back to her seat.

It was time for Thorne, and she chose to give him his gift right now, still being in the world of recovery she had to have some help from Wrath which quickly made it so. Lucifer smiled almost playfully, smirking subtly as he studied the box she gave him. Opening the peculiar box, he was met by what looked like two cute little dragons! It was indeed so, as one of them flew to Thorne with quiet murmurs from the audience. "They're beautiful...", he said softly, looking at the fire dragon, picking it up gently and letting it explore his palm for the time being. Lucifer hadn't seen many dragons over the years as he rarely visited the parts where they resided mostly and were troublesome to tend for, only seeing them ever so rarely. Now they were two here, seemingly one belonging to him and one to Thorne. It was a bold move from Thorne, stating and lightly forcefully bringing them together as the dragons in their possession would become sick and possibly die due to their strong bonds to one another. He was a bit cautious as to how the other contestants would react to such a bold move from her. Chuckling lightly at her words, he smiled warmly and shook his head, "No, no need to explain why they are appropriate.", he replied softly. "So I don't get both huh? That's a shame..", he remarked with a light smirk, looking at her a bit playfully at her boldness, not able to keep his visual thoughts to himself briefly.

As Thorne was making her way back, Lucifer couldn't help but to glance to his friend briefly, only to see some form of oddity in his current representation. He wanted to ask him of it, but now was not the time as he rose, putting the small fire dragon safely on his shoulder, enjoying the light cooing from it as he spoke. "The first part of the contest has been concluded. The gifts brought were all most satisfactory. But now, it's time for dinner and for the contestants to shortly start providing us with entertainment.", he said lightly with another formal smile to his attendees. Clapping his hands, the servants welled in, quickly preparing tables and decorating them with all kinds of food and decorations, much like the banquet on his birthday. Making his way to his table seating, next to Wrath as usual, he sat down, already having himself served by the waitresses and servants to enjoy tonights evening and to enjoy the entertainment that were to commence from the contestants.

Leaning over to Wrath, talking a bit hushed, "What happened back there, are you alright?", he asked him with a concerned tone. The tiny fire dragon had climbed its way down Lucifer's arm, sniffing at the food on the table, cooing at the delicious smells that washed over the tables. Lucifer smiled warmly, cutting up some small pieces for it to try as he handed them over to it. "I wonder if you have a name yet..", he said quietly to the dragon, almost like he was hoping to get an answer from the cute little thing

Thorne smiled looking relieved that he liked them, her small smile faltering as she realized how her claiming of one would appear."Of course my lord, if you marry one of the others... I will let you have both."She muttered looking slightly pale as she realized how her actions were going to be taken. But that's how she'd meant them.At least subconsciously, she'd chosen them as way to force him to see her, even if he didn't want to. Flushing a little as she moved back to her seat she smiled as she settled into her seat, letting the small dragon climb up to her shoulder, laughing quietly as it crawled under her hair to play in the long length as she started to eat.

Wrath swallowed hard as he sat down, leaning back in his seat and looking at Lucifer, looking amused as the dragon cooed over the food, then nibbled at it as lucifer fed the small dragon. Who looked up at Lucifer's words, chirping quietly. Xizor.A small fiery voice said in lucifer's head before going back to the food. Down the table Lucien snickered a little, looking at Lucifer's surprised look. "The dragons develop a bond with their masters. Both of them in this case."Lucien said tilting his head towards Thorne who was feeding herself and the dragon."If needed, yours can get ahold of thorne, or vice versa if something happens."He supplied before returning to his conversation with gluttony,discussing the foods and such the men were getting from the human world.

Wrath tilted his head at Lucifer's question, before nodding slightly."I'm fine."He muttered before switching languages."Nyx hatte einen elementaren Drachen, Recht, bevor sie verschwand. Es trat gerade zu mir auf, um sich zu wundern wo der Kamerad war, da sie nur ein hatte. Mich war mich wundern gelassen, wem ein Teil ihres Lebens gewesen war, dass ich keine Ahnung ungefähr hatte, aber genug nah gewesen, ihr ein Teil eines verbundenen Paares zu geben"Wrath muttered, going quiet as the girls finished eating, preparing to sing.(translation at the bottom.^^).

Envy stood, straightening her clothes as she moved to stand in front of the others, like before, she was eager to be the one they envied, by being the first with the chance to win lucifer's heart. Oblivious to the fact that the race was already lost, that Thorne had won. But envy and anger were eating her heart alive, because of how well thorne had done with the present, and even with the restrictions on having the dragons parted, Lucifer seemed well pleased with the present. Closing her eyes she swallowed looking nervous before starting to sing Chistina aguilera's aint no other man. "Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you. Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do. You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon. You got soul, you got class. You got style with your bad ass - oh yeah! Ain't no other man its true - all right -
Ain't no other man but you."

While it wasn't the best singing ever, it was smooth and soft, like good whiskey. Finishing she smiled bowing her head a little before blushing ever so slightly as she considered what she had sung. But she wanted everyone to now, that she wasn't considering any other man, except the lord of hell.

Next came Pride who smiled pleased with herself as she started to sing the police's Every breath you take "Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I'll be watching you. Every single day Every word you say Every game you play Every night you stay I'll be watching you."

And it was true. Nomatter how crowded the area, or party they were attending, Lucifer was the center of everyone's attentions. And everyone was aware of everything he did, and Pride in her own selfish, prideful way was jealous of that attention, wanted it for herself.

Thorne blushed hard as she stood, gently picking the small water dragon up off her shoulder and handing her to her father before moving to sing. Flushing slightly as she looked around because she just knew that it was going to be embarssing. And she couldn't even remember why she'd wanted to do this when she'd been given the option of not doing it. closing her eyes she swallowed hard, before starting to sing. Her voice was rough, not like the coldly polished voices of the two girls before, and she was slightly out of key. A singer, she ws not. But the song...

"if you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak, if you're going to be someone's mistake, somebody's first time, somebody's last time, baby be mine...."Thorne shuddered a little as she stared at the floor as she finished the song, moving to her chair without looking at any of them. Not about to see any of their reactions as she started to eat again, feeding the small dragon as it moved back to her.

"Brunnen. Ich denke, dass er sie mag Sie auf der Hand liegt, wissen Sie. Sie können es nicht mehr ableugnen."Wrath snickered looking at his friend. Because despite the week spent in her company, Lucifer had refused to talk about their relationship, or what the two of them needed really to talk about, though it was obvious, at least to wrath, that despite him being attracted to her, it was only Lucifer who had her attention. Which shredded the man's heart because he just wanted to hold her, but he was happy for his friend at the same time.

Clearing his throat as he smirked, Wrath tilted his head a little. "And since I have no daughter, and because lady thorne has been bored-"Wrath smirked a little looking at the woman, looking amused as she just flushed harder refusing to look at anyone. "She asked me to join in the singing, with a song that was apporiate for my friend and king."He sighed bowing his head slightly before starting to sing." I followed my king To a war in a far southern land Where men, said he, should prove his throne I stood with my king And was ready to strike them all down But my king stood tall and reached out, and took sword of his own And as we departed, he said to me there Before warring and feud could begin
If I am afraid to be beaten Then where is the pride when I win In word and deed I follow my king The wisest among us and fair."Wrath sang, his voice slightly off key but good and strong. He could sing, he just didn't do it alot. Rollign his eyes as he slumped back into his chair he ignored the looks the other lords were giving each other, trying hard to not laugh at the man who'd been bullied into singing by a woman who was not only young, but definately not one who would usually be able to boss him around.

(Translation-Nyx had a elemental dragon, right before she disappeared. It just occurred to me, to wonder where the mate was, since she only had one.Made me wonder who had been a part of her life that I had no idea about, but had been close enough to give her a part of a mated pair.
-Well. I think it is obvious she likes you, you know. You can not deny it anymore.)

"Is that so..?", he voiced playfully as he eyes the two dragons. Lucifer was on one hand a bit afraid of if the other contestants would try to harm Thorne again, but on the other hand he really enjoyed the subtle and cute nuances of her gift. He looked around a bit to see who talked to him, a surprised expression adorning his face, but he couldn't see anyone trying for his attention. Lucifer wasn't at all used to being close to a dragon, let alone a dragon talking to him. He knew telepathy but hadn't been exposed to it for over 100 years, so his senses were a bit rusty among that category.

Listening to Lucien's explanation he smiled warmly at the realization and nodded. "That's amazing.. A breed of creatures worthy of your stature, Lucien.", he said warmly, glancing over at Thorne before he himself returned to feeding himself. Xizor, huh.. Nice to meet you., he thought, seeing if he could successfully communicate with his dragon so quickly. Listening to Wrath, he frowned lightly, "Das ist in der Tat sehr seltsam ... Sie gehabt haben muss irgendeine Form der Verbindung mit jemandem mit dem Drachen paaren, aber es ist seltsam, dass man nie wusste, wer es war .. Ich wünschte, ich könnte Ihnen herauszufinden, dass Sie helfen ...", Lucifer said lowly, not wanting Wrath to think about it more then he had too. Lucifer had been trying to find out more about Thorne's connection to Wrath's departed Nyx, getting this new intel was pointing stronger and stronger against Lucien and he would have a talk with him at a later point when appropriate.

Lucifer turned his attention towards the looming entertainment, smirking lightly as he had been looking forward to this. Listening to Envy's song, for being in her position it was bold, and inappropriate in Lucifer's eyes. It was mostly inappropriate because he had no other in sight then Thorne. Nevertheless, he smiled warmly, his formal facade saving him once again as he clapped his hands. Next up was lady Pride, while her song wasn't as bold, it was more bland then anything else. His reaction was the same as to Envy's, smiling and clapping, nothing special in his eyes. It was now Thorne's turn, his attention brought to full as a light smirk crossed his lips while watching her take the stage.

Her singing was not good, not at all. It may just be that she is so embarrassed and blushing so very hard that caused her voice to break like that, but he listened anyway, ignoring the tones, listening to her words instead. He couldn't take his eye's off her insecure and cute posture, showering him with words that confirmed that his feelings for her was not a one way street, but that she felt the same for him, that she was waiting for him to let her know. He still had a bit of doubt as he had shown it before but she blatantly shoved it away when he opened himself up for her. With the time that had passed since that, the flirtatious nature of the week she was bedridden and this song, had him reevaluate his thoughts and felt that he had to talk to her. He had to straighten things up once and for all for them, he had to openly reveal what he was feeling to her. "Ich. .. denke nicht ..", he said simply and softly at Wrath's words, staring openly at Thorne, a very light blush covering his face momentarily but soon fading away.

Lucifer knew that Wrath had some connection to Thorne as well, despite his nature to women since his late wife's passing. Lucifer blinked confused as Wrath voiced his words and stood himself up, he didn't know that he had planned to sing along with the other contestants to please Thorne. He shook his head and smirked at Wrath, very excited to see what he was to contributing with. He looped upon Wrath with amusement, listening to his decent singing voice and good lyrics. As Wrath sat himself down again, Lucifer was looking at him with a playful smirk, clapping his hands like to the other contestants and said under his breath to the man, "My my, würdest du eine gute Frau, jemanden zu machen. Sind Sie sicher, dass es für Thorne und nicht ich? Mit solchen Manieren und Singstimme Ich glaube, ich könnte eine Ausnahme machen ...", he said playfully, his voice breaking lightly as he tried to contain his snickering and laughter at his own inappropriate joke, all in all.

As the dinner went on, ladies Sloth, Gluttony and greed sand their heartfelt songs as well, but they made him feel very much the same as the others except for Thorne, so they were nothing special and for the rest of his evening he couldn't keep his eyes off of Thorne. Eventually Lucifer had consumed a bit too much liquor for the night and had to prematurely head to the bathroom to relieve himself. The room was empty except for himself. He was on his way out again when the door opened, greeted by lady Greed as she closed the door behind her, leaning against it so Lucifer couldn't get out. "Lady Greed, what are you doing here, this is the men's res...", he said, being interrupted by her lips against his own. He blinked a little as she forcefully pushed them both down on the floor. Straddling his waist she was biting her lower lip lightly as she quickly undressed her upper body, flushing as she revealed her pale and small bust so inappropriately to him. Lucifer was a bit in shock, not really understanding why she would be doing something like this, but soon realizing when she spoke. She looked very nervous, blushing more and more as it looked like she was forcing herself to do this, placing her hand clumsily on his chest and revealing a forced smile on her lips. "I told you I would give you my gift at the next opportunity...", she said nervously, she was almost shaking as she reached for his pants to take them off. It was clear that she didn't really want to do this with her shaking and reluctant movements. Lucifer reached up, grabbing her arms lightly enough to not hurt her but to keep her still, "Please, stop this travesty. It's clear that you don't want this, none of us do.", he said softly yet firmly to her as he forced them both to stand up again, handing her upper clothing to her again. "Don't do this because you feel that you have to, for any reason. Don't let your blood control you. Calm down..", he said with an even softer and reassuring voice. Lady Greed began crying as she covered herself, leaning into Lucifer as he hugged her, comforting her. He was smiling a bit at this moment, that he could set one of the brides on a better path for herself and not her bloodline or parents. After a short while, lady Greed let go of him, sulking lightly as she dried her tears, looking up at him and fully dressing herself as she almost looked a bit normal again, just a bit flushed still from crying and embarrassment. "Thank you.. I'm so sorry for this..", she voiced softly, her voice pleading, cute and innocent as she made her way out again. Lucifer waited a bit before he went outside as well, to save lady Greed further embarrassment.

Lucifer soon went out, heading back to his seat to continue his meal for a while longer before turning to the next part of the evening. He didn't look at Thorne for the time being, simply conversing with the other close by sitting lords and playing lightly with Xizor. As the evening arrived, he smiled, standing himself up and clapping, demanding the attention of his good attendees. His servants began rushing in, clearing the tables and coming back with hordes of liquor for everyone. "The evening is officially over, but if you'd like to stay for a party, I can promise it will be a good one. Bring anyone you want and as many as you want and let's trash this place in celebration to the brides', and notably Wrath's, hard work today!", he exclaimed with a playful smirk as he grabbed a hold of the nearest alcohol bottle, some surface liquorice vodka called Sangria as he took a gulp.

As the party broke out, he sat himself down, sighing lightly as he looked to lady Greed who momentary looked to Lucifer and he raised the bottle to her and grinned. He looked at Xizor and figured he could try talking to him again, Xizor... Think you could make lady Thorne come to me? She's the woman that has your mate. I need to talk to her...

(1# That's indeed very strange... She must have had some form of connection with someone having the dragons mate, but it's strange that you never knew who it was.. I wish I could help you with figuring that out...
2# I... guess not..
3# My my, you'd make a good wife to someone. Are you sure it was for Thorne and not me? With such manners and singing voice I guess I could make an exception...)

"I know. its so very rare I find my equal."Lucien preened looking amused at the praise making Wrath roll his eyes. "You are so arrogant, maybe you should have been named pride."Wrath said smirking a little as he studied the demon lord. "It's not arrogance when I know its true."Lucien pointed out and the two were off, verbally sparing. And if you weren't aware of just how...odd their relationship was at times, you'd consider them both friends. But Lucien's constant plotting against Lucifer kept the two men's relationship to complicated relationship to antagonistic to every really be friends.

Xizor chirped warmly before stealing a bite of food from Lucifer's plate, "Hello. My mate is named Winter. She is over there with your mate.We will see them later?"The little dragon purred and cooed at his lord, proving that he had more practice at talking to humans then lucifer did,probably having spent time speaking with Lucien as the man had raised the nestlings. Wrath nodded a little at Lucifer's words he sighed softly, tilting his head."I wish I knew to. But I shoved that time of my life away..."he muttered shrugging a little because after Nyx had disappeared,he'd locked away the best moments of his life away from his conscious thoughts, so it wasn't really a surprise he hadn't thought about it before.

Looking amused at thorne's blush and lucifer's reaction he nodded sligihtly."Talk to her."He ordered quietly amused that Lucifer was blushing, glancing at the woman who was studiously avoiding looking at any of them. Oh yea, Thorne and Lucifer needed to talk, and soon. Wincing a little as he realized just how much laughter was going around the table he glared at his friend leaning closer, "Hmm, Bestimmt für die Unterhaltung der thornes, nicht Ihr. Und wenn Sie die Ausnahme machten, die Sie nie Sex wieder haben würden. So sehe ich bestimmt Sie nicht, diese Ausnahme zu machen."wrath muttered rolling his eyes at the teasing though a slight blush darkened his face.

Wrath raised a eyebrow as he realized Lucifer had taken forever in the bathroom, looking bemused. As the rest of the lords were well into their liquior, and the light shining in wrath's eyes said he'd been drinking to, but not nearly as much as the other's. "You look flustered."He said snickering a little at the sight of his friends, curious. "Watching as the small dragon chirped happily before leaving his lords side with a delighted soft roar."Yes lord dragon, I will get our mates. I can do that.. "Hey, hey it wasn't that hard of work. And definately not something anyone needs to remember."The demon lord sulked a little as he watched the dragon land on Thorne's shoulder. Shaking his head a little as he watched her stand."Go."He muttered, shaking his head a little. "I'll make sure that your left alone."

Thorne nodded slightly as she stood, holding both dragons easily in her arms making sure not to disturb them to much as she slipped into the study, sitting down on the couch she curled her legs up under her looking cutely nervous. As if worried they he was going to scold her for being so demanding of her feelings, not realizing he felt the same. Despite their flirting, she'd thought he'd done it with everyone and not just her, so she wasn't aware of just what they needed to talk about, a startled laugh escaping at winter and xizor's words as they crowded her mind as they waited for lucifer. "this is a good place to raise nestlings. You need nestlings.They would well here."That was winter, then xizor's "Are you going to make nestlings now with the lord dragon?We will leave."Was what one would consider a shout, it was a very good thing that only lucifer could understand the young dragon, because if the others knew that the small, young dragons were discussing lucifer's sex life, they'd die laughing.

(-Definately for thorne's entertainment, not yours. And if you made the exception you'd never be having sex again. So I definately don't see you making this exception)

Smirking briefly, Lucifer watched the two men bicker for a light moment before returning to admiring Xizor a bit more. He watched with amusement as Xizor stole some of his food. Looking over at Thorne once more, he let a light smile adorn his lips as he replied simply, Yes we will., trying his best to focus on his reply, his mind a bit in disarray and needed more focus as he had to brush up his skills in telepathy again.

Lucifer agreed quietly to Wrath's comment with a low 'Mmhm..'. Later, laughing at Wrath's act and words on his own amusing expense, replying still with much amusement, "Es stimmt, würde ich nicht in der Lage darauf zu verzichten, dass Sex wie. Denke, ich werde zu durchlaufen haben, bis Ihre charmante Verständnis für diese Zeit ..", snickering lightly. As he came back from the bathroom, looking rather unrelaxed for someone who just had relieved himself, "Lady Greed decided to give me her gift..", he answered Wrath's question simply, knowing that Wrath would at the very least, partially understand what she had been trying to do.

Snickering at Wrath's reply, "I'm sure Thorne appreciated it, I know I did, and I know that many will be drinking that sweet, sweet memory away soon with the amount of liquor I just provided everyone.", he replied in turn, hoping that his words would be true. Lucifer smiled and watched with amusement as Xizor scurried away to Thorne. He stood up, looking at Thorne as he answered his friend simply, "Thank you.", before heading after Thorne to the study.

As Lucifer entered the study, Xizor and Winter scurried out of the door into the murmuring party that was being heftily enjoyed. He had not heard anything indecent of their conversation up to this point and was simply a bit startled as they scurried away under his feet. He walked inside, closed the door behind him, effectively silencing most of the noise from outside, only a gentle murmur could be heard. A warm but nervous smile came across his lips as he stepped towards Thorne, pulling a chair to her as he sat himself in front of her. Staring her down for a brief second, a serious expression draped over himself as he spoke, "Thorne.... I.. I..", he stuttered lightly before taking a deep and calming breath then continuing, "Since our time on the surface, on the beach.. I thought that you didn't want to be with me.. But your song... It has me confused. Have I been tormenting myself this whole time, thinking that you don't want me..? Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy about you, I can't get you out of my mind..!". He spoke with insecurity, confused were his words as he subtly pleaded for her response and answer. Taking a short breath before he continued steady again, "Thorne.. I like you. I like you a lot. I need to know if you feel the same about me.", he ended commandingly.

(1# True, I wouldn't be able to pass up sex like that. Guess I'll have to pass up your charming grasp for this time..)

Wrath smirked a little looking at the man, swallowing hard. "Well.No wonder she's looking disatified. A encounter with you, how horrifying."Wrath muttered rolling his eyes as he watched the other man. "Good!They shouldn't remember."Wrath said laughing as he watched Lucifer leave, hoping that everything was going to go well. Knowing thorne, having watched them for the last week, he was sure of her answer, he was just afraid of what it would lead to.

Thorne smiled slightly as she watched the dragons leave, swalowing hard as she looked up at the other, brushing her fingers through her hair. Looking at him her expression grew even more serious as she shifted, looking nervous as he started to talk, slouching a little at the mention of the beach and being crazy about her. Looking like he was beating her with each sentence, as if he was smacking her, guilt eating the woman alive. Having not considered it, but maybe she was influencing him?Had been influencing him since then? She was so very young, and after so many years of watching Lucien toy with peoples emotions like they were puppets, she was so very afraid of harming someone, of harming him without meaning to.

her shoulders hunched, drawing her legs up under her, looking up at him anxiously, her hands resting in her lap as she looked at him."are...Are you sure?"She whispered looking at him, wanting so much to believe that he wanted her, like she wanted him. "What if I'm just influencing you?Luc-I"She stuttered a little, looking so very insecure."I know I can. I did it that night!Luc,"She swallowed hard, those dark blue eyes wide and panicked, shortening his name to a endearing short version of it, wanting so much to believe that he wanted her, shifting, taking his hands in hers, slender fingers tightening around his.

"I do,but what if your feelings for me,aren't real?"She said, her anxiety over this very sitiuation obvious once someone considered the events that had led up to that night on the beach, and who she'd grown up with. Of course she would view with worry at a power she'd seem lucien weild to his own ends, on his own whims. And his sensitive daughter was to much like her real mother, to ever consider being able to abuse lucifer's trust in her like that,even by mistake.

"Oh shush you. I'd be all over her under any normal circumstance..", he muttered back with playful irritation flavoring hos tone. Clearly Lucifer meant that he wasn't going to make things harder for himself, if he didn't have such strong feelings for Thorne, he would've been all over Lady Greed in that particular situation.

He knew that it was possible for her to be influencing him like she was saying, but during the centuries and exposure to Lucien's malicious lustful aura had left him with a developed resistance towards it. It wasn't much, but he could resist the smaller vibes without even considering or feeling them. It was only when Thorne brought her power up a bit that be began to feel the effects, still then a resistance from within him was keeping the powers affecting him lowered.

He couldn't be bothered with how she shortened his name, accepting it as if it had always been so, the only one having been allowed to do that up until now had been Wrath, but he liked Thorne enough and had become enough friends with her to let something small like that pass. Her reaction and words to his confession were confusing, they were going against each other and caused his heart to be in disarray, did she like him too or not? When her hands brushed up against his, grasping them, feeling her warmth, his heart was almost jumping, what was going to happen next, what would she say to his confession?

His heart stopped for a second to her words, ... she liked him!! But she was still in doubt since she could not be sure about her unstable powers, but he was not. This feeling was different then the feeling induced by the power of Lust. A relieved, warm and heartfelt smile and expression came to him, "This is different. What I'm feeling right now is felt here..", he said as be brought her hand up slowly and placed it on his chest close to his heart, "Not here.", he continued as he poked his own skull lightly. The powers of Lust would feel fabricated and placed within as a thought, a thought up desire, while real feelings were felt with the heart and the gut, you would know and feel the significant difference if exposed to both at once which Lucifer was being.

His eyes dreamily beaming with joy over this reveal, his feelings for her were answered equally by her own. He was shocked, relieved, satisfied, starved, all at once as his heart and gut made chaos within him at the joyous reveal, still he felt warm and fuzzy inside and despite the chaotic swirling feelings, he knew what he wanted and desired to do, like a path of light within his dark inside. He wanted another kiss, a genuine one that was unrestrained of its shackles of doubt. Having looked into her eyes well enough by now, even if it had only been for a few seconds it felt like forever, he leaned himself forward, closing his eyes as he pressed their lips together again for their second kiss.

Thorne looked up at him, smiling quietly as he grasped at her hands, watching him as tears misted her eyes. Realizing that she'd been a idiot, that he'd known the whole time how to shrug away the influence she could inflict on someone. Though considering he'd had to deal with Lucien on a regular basis, it made sense that he had to have. Looking bemused as she watched the smile curl his lips she relaxed, her fingers curling ever so slightly as he pressed it against his chest, feeling his heart pounding under her fingers. "You'll have to help me figure out the difference. I felt weird asking father."She muttered blushing, remembering that conversation. She still had no idea who was more embarassed by it, her or Lucien. The fact that a demon lord, espicially the lord of lust, could be embarassed at the thought of his grown daughter having sex, was just a amusing thought.

"You look like someone hit you over the head."She teased feeling just as chaotic and pleased as he did, though the calm look on her face betrayed little of what she was feeling besides relief that she hadn't bespelled him. Looking at him startled, eyes widening a little before closing as she kissed him back, hands raising and tangling in his hair, sifting slightly, sliding into his lap. Straddling his thighs,she settled contentedly against him, snuggling him and giving into the need to be as close to him as she could be.

"Are you going to mate now?I want food stuffs first.And a bed.Food makes us sleepy." Xizor demanded from where he was sitting on the back of Thorne's chair, making the woman jump, twisting to look at the dragons sitting on the chair, wondering how they had gotten back in after Lucifer had shut the door.Then realized she was being stupid. They were elemental dragons,bonded to masters, of course they could get through a door to their master if they wanted. Though the fact that they were interrupting to make embarassing statements was just a bad side effect of that. Of course, the fact that they were still young, meant that it would be a long while before they got over the very blunt questions that occurred to them

Lucifer laughed gently at her words, "Really now, Lucien having a problem with sex now?", he said, grinning inside of himself as he didn't quite understand or grasp the embarrassing concept of having 'the talk' with one of one's kids. Laughing at her further words of him looking like he was hit on his head, he couldn't do anything else but part with a warm smile before moving in for the kiss. He loved how she moved in on him, straddling him, bringing them close as they, it was like she could read his mind for what he wanted her to do. Letting his hands brush and slide along her back as they snuggled.

Lucifer, along with Thorne, jumped at the sudden appearance of Xizor back in the room, he was just as surprised as she was in the beginning that he could have managed to get inside after he closed the door, but also soon came to a stupid realization that the dragons were in fact majorly intelligent enough to be able to figure they way inside a simply closed door. Looking to Thorne, a faint blush had been exposed on his face at the embarrassing words still. Lucifer did in fact really enjoy the bluntness of the dragon's ways, though it had potential to be bad, like this moment, but it was understandable as they were still young. "Looks like we have to tend to the dragons for now..", he said lightly with a warm smile still as he stood himself up, picking up Thorne in the process to let her rest in his arms. "... and then you.", he added playfully as he began walking through a couple of back doors. "Come now, let's get you two fed and to sleep, now is not the time to disturb your master's.", he told them.

While he absolutely wanted to continue what he and Thorne was starting, he didn't want to keep going if the dragons would disturb them all the time, so he figured he had to put them to sleep before they could play anything again. As he made his way to his chambers, he put Thorne gently down in his bed, "I'll be right back. As usual, help yourself to anything you like..", he said warmly as he turned, heading towards the kitchen to feed the dragons so they could go to sleep without further interruptions.

Thorne laughed looking amused,shaking her head a little."Hm no, but he refused to talk about sex with me. Said it was to disturbing to do sober."She said sighing softly as she settled against him, content to be with him. Resting her hed against his shoulder as the dragons fussed, she blushed snickering a little."Definately have to feed them.We'll never get any peace."she said resting her head on his shoulder as he stood. Smiling as the dragons settled on her stomach to catch a ride, she was quiet and relaxed as they walked, nervous and gittery.

Settling down on his bed she smiled as the dragons followed after lucifer to get some food looking around the room as she changed out of the dress she'd worn for the content before tugging on a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants.Definately not the sexiest thing she ever owned, but once he'd gotten away from her she was nervous and out of sorts. Swallowing hard as she settled back in the bed, not wanting to feel to nervous. Despite knowing what sex was, probably way to much at times, she was feeling emotionally overwhelmed and raw, and she really just needed a good cuddle. Though she wasn't sure how she was going to tell Lucifer that.

Smiling at Lucifer, though there was a slight hesitance there nervous and stressed, as he came back in she sighed quietly."Get them settled?"She said smiling more, looking slightly worried about the dragons, as they were still young,she couldn't help but fuss over them. Which, probably said she'd be a great mother eventually, but for the moment whatever maternal instincts she had, were going to be satisfied by raising the dragons with him. And well, focusing on the dragons gave her time to gather her scattered thoughts nd figure out how to tell him she just wanted held, and get used to the redefined relationship they found themselves in.

Cause she just knew it would take time to get used to, not to mention how to figure out what to do about the other girls.Because she couldn't ask him to stop the trials so abruptly, she knew the lords, and girls, would throw a fit. So it'd have to be a slow ending of the tests, not that she was going to enjoy watching other woman try to win her man.....this mess with the girls, was just going to be complicated. And if they had sex, right away, would just make it even more complicated. Despite wanting him like that, she was self aware enough, to know it would be a bad idea right now.

Lucifer couldn't help but to smile warmly at Thorne's words, looking at the cute little dragons settling on her stomach as they tagged along for the ride. While alone with the dragons in his kitchen, he had them try out a few things as he wasn't certain in what they liked for food, giving them many choices for them to snack on, watching them contently as they snacked. "I hope you enjoy it, I have plenty more right here if you'd become hungry again during the night. You can sleep wherever you want, there's plenty of beds and rooms, but if you choose to sleep with us, you'll have to be quiet.", he communicated to them lightly.

After a short while, they seemed to have become satisfied and scurried away to wherever they had planned to sleep as he made his way back to his bedroom. As he came back, he was greeted by Thorne's lovely voice once again. "Yup.", he replied simply and softly, not actually settling them anywhere himself but allowing them to go wherever they wanted as his inner house was always kept safe from any possible dangers.

Making his way back to the bed, he noticed how Thorne had chosen to dress herself, getting out of her nice dress to end up in more bland and normal clothing. Albeit the choice was fitting her perfectly in any case, it felt a bit weird; that's not something a woman with her mind set on intercourse would likely wear in an attempt to entice the man more. It made Lucifer a tad bit thoughtful about the situation instead of traveling by his emotions for her alone. Did she want him or not? Was it actually a good time to do anything with the contests still raging on and everything? In the split second he paused himself, he quickly regained himself and continued his approach.

As he settled himself next to Thorne in his bed, he looked upon her for a bit before he voiced himself with a smile, "You don't look like you're ready for anything but going to sleep at this point..". Pausing himself for a short while, he sighed lightly before continuing, "It's probably for the best though, considering everything that's going on.. I'm glad you still have some sense to set my mind straight.", he ended with a small grin. "Would you consider cuddling with me instead?", he asked her curiously, holding his arms out in a hugging manner as he put on an inviting, curious, cute and warm smile.

Thorne smiled a little glad that the dragons had gotten settled in well before flushing slightly at his words."sleep is good and-"she stopped rambling as he continued, looking relieved when he voiced his own concerns. Glad that he understood she wasn't questioning her feelings for him, just the wisdom of actjally having sex right now with everything going on. Smiling wider at his question she nodded, shiftong to cuddle in his arms as she yaened starting to fall asleep."I would love to cuddle."she smiled at him,resting her head on his chest."besides, I don't want to look tired for my birthday party tomorrow."she muttered rambling as she drifted off to sleep,blissfully unaware of the problem she'd just dumped in his lap.

The next day wrath swallowed hard as he studied his friend thinking to him. don't laugh at him, if you laugh he'll never forgive you and give up trying to find a gift. shaking his head to clear it he swallowed the laughter, though it did greatly amuse him to see lucifer so panicked at trying to figure out what to get a woman he was sleeping with. It'd never happened before, and it made him happy for his friend that he'd finally found someone. "You know lucien didn't say anything because he likes seeing just hoe much chaos he can create,and thorne probably hadn't really thought about it.,..she won't care what you get. Just calm down"wrath said trying to calm his friend so lucifer could think clearly about the party that was starting in less then hours

"Perfect.", he voiced softly as he took her softly into his arms, having her rest herself on him. The next words that she voiced caught him by complete surprise. Panic instantly rose within him and he gulped silently and took a deep breath, hoping it would pass only as a prequel to a yawn from him. What the hell was he going to get her, at such a short notice at that? Bad luck for Lucifer, but he would deal with that tomorrow, wake up early and make sure he finds something before it's too late.

The next morning he did indeed force himself up early, slipping out and away from the bed before Thorne woke up. He called for Wrath who quickly met him while Lucifer was panicking more and more. "Wrath! Did you know Thorne is having her birthday party today!? TODAY!?", he shouted with panic trailing his words. "I mean, I didn't know about this I don't know what to get her!", he continued, uttering a disgruntled and annoyed 'Arrrgghh' to show for it. "Why haven't that slithering, fruitcake fucking Lucien told me about this..!", he kept on rambling, but as he spoke, he realized why he wasn't notified, which Wrath reassured him off. A deep sigh escaped him as he rubbed his temples, "Fucking fuck fuck.. I'm gonna kill him some day..", he muttered angrily before registering Wrath's following words about Thorne's thoughts about a gift from Lucifer to her. "Maybe you're right..", he voiced relieved as he looked away then looked back at Wrath with a mad look, "Are you stupid!? I just got together with her! I can't just give her something! I'm the fucking Lord of Hell, I can't just give something! Besides, it's Thorne that we're talking about, I need to give her something good. No, something great. No.. Something fucking, absolutely awesome!", he kept on ranting, giving Wrath a bit of a playful hard time about his words. Lucifer really, really want to give Thorne something amazing that she deserves. Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself down a bit, taking a few more deep breaths before he looked to Wrath again. "Dude, I really need help. I have no idea what to get her.. I mean, I can give her some Sunlight fruit things, or some jewelry, or some other luxury trash, but none of it is good enough for her..", he said lightly, stating his case that he really wanted to get her something special and unique that would only be once and for her.

"I'm calling him that next time I see him.A slithering fruitcake..."Wrath muttered to himself snickering a little, letting off a little steam now that he wasn't directly laughing at his friend. Though it was taking everything in him to not laugh out loud at the look on Lucifer's face. "I think most of hell,except the woman you're seducing, would agree with that plan of action. I think Thorne's rather attached to her father."He said sighing softly before shrugging.

"I am not stupid I'm just not the one who wants to marry her. You're being riddiculous. Just calm down.Whatever you get, it will be amazing."He said rolling his eyes a little because he just knew his friend was freakin out because he cared. Studying him he smirked slowly, "Well. I have a idea. Something deadly disguised as a pretty. Like her, all pretty but lethal."He smirked as he stood, "I had thought you would need this, I just hadn't thought it would be so soon."he said crossed the room to et the box sitting on his dresser, having gotten it because he had remembered thorne's birthday was around this time, he just hadn't realized it would be so soon."Here."

He opened the box,holding it out. The slender dragon bracelet chased it's own tail, swallowing the tip, hiding the clasp, a pair of wings trailing down a little from the top of where her hand would be, connecting to a slender chain then a simple dragon ring, chasing its own tail, with both dragons having small rubies set as their eyes.Flushing a little he shrugged a little."She couldn't get her ring fixed. It seems Lucien has his limits, he couldn't put the spells back together after we had to break it."He smirked a little."So I had this commissioned from Belial-"He flushed a little at the mention of the demon artist, who's work with metal and stone was legendary, even among the mostly immortal. "because I thought it was because the ring had been snapped. I figured once it was a totally new sort of jewelry, the spells could be laid down again.And they could be, along with a shield spell and something to make sure you and xizor could always find her, even if winter wasn't with her."

He smiled slightly, glad that the girl would have some protection again.Even if it would be lucifer giving it to her."Give it to her, she'll like it more from you. And I'll give her her mother's ring back,even if its not spelled anymore, I am sure she still wants it."he said because he knew that the ring was treasured, not for the protection it offered her, but because it had belonged to her mother. Having like lucifer, figured out thorne wasn't lucien's wife's daughter, but it left the question, who the hell's daughter was she? He hadn't quite gotten around to asking lucien, because he wasn't sure if he wanted a answer or not.

Lucifer didn't notice his dear friend's words, simply ranting some more to himself in his current state of panic. However, when he took a breather after having said he would kill Lucien one day, he grinned at his friend agreeably. Later, groaning at his friend's painfully reassuring words about how Thorne would enjoy anything he gave her, he knew it deep inside but didn't want to heed his own words as he really wanted to give her something special, like she had given him Xizor. Lucifer shone up at Wrath's following words, his words of maybe having an idea of something dangerous to give Thorne. Watching his friend walk across the room, he couldn't help but to let a playful smirk wash across his otherwise mentally anguished expressions. "You know me so well by now that you can even predict a moment like this? We've been spending too much time together... or maybe that's a good thing, what would I do without you to look after my back sometimes.", he ended with a playful grin.

Looking curiously at the otherwise beautifully crafted box, he couldn't help but to wonder what was hidden within it. As Wrath opened the box up so that Lucifer could eye the beauty that was within, he was stunned for a brief moment at the gracious beauty of the dragon jewelry. Still being momentarily smitten by the sight before him while listening to his friend's words. "Oh.. That sucks... But to get Belial to craft something like this in such a short notice... I'm not even sure even I could do that.", he said with soft awe at Wrath managing to convince even Belial to do something like this in such a short time frame. His jaw even dropped a bit at the following words from his friend, "What? Really!? That's amazing! ... I'm sure she's going to love both of the gifts.", he said with an excited smile at first, turning it into a warm smile as he glanced over the dragon jewelry once again.

Taking the box from Wrath and closing it, he looked over and smiled at him. "Again, you have saved my ass from yet another form of damnation... Thank you.", he said sincerely and truly as a reaction to the lavish gift that he let Lucifer give Thorne. After having done the sincere gesture of appreciation towards his friend, he called for Xizor with his thoughts who came shortly and made his way up to his shoulder. While Xizor was making his way to Lucifer, he looked to Wrath with a smirk, "Here I was, thinking I'd have to spend the entire day finding something special for her, and you already had went ahead a while ago to help me do that very same thing even before I had ever thought about it. Man.. I feel a little guilty this time.. You really overdid yourself here.", he admitted lowly and reluctantly with a smile. Turning to Wrath with a growing smirk, "I don't know how I could even begin to repay you for this one... I'll let time decide how I should do it eventually, or you could simply just name your desire and I'll see to it.", he said simply before heading off to his bedroom again. He tucked away the box so that Thorne wouldn't find it before tomorrow. Walking back to the bed after safely stashing the gift, he sat down on it next to Thorne and nudged her to wake up and stop being such a sleepyhead.

"Well, yea. I knew you didn't know her birthday, but I figured you'd freak out eventually when it did come around. I just hadn't excepted her birthday to be this soon."He smirked a little before laughing harder at the other's words."Well, we have been spending alot of time together.Maybe now that you're getting married, you'll spend some time with your wife,eh?"He teased with a amused grin before looking down at the bracelet and ring in his hands. Looking vaguely uncomfortable at Lucifer's words.

"Well...uh...he didn't do it just out of the goodness of his heart."Wrath said looking even more uncomfortable before looking around. "I promised him I'd craft a weapon for him."He shrugged a little because it was wrath's true talent. Besides fighting and being able to pass unseen as the devil's assassin, wrath was a true genius at weapon craft, like belial was with jewelry, wrath's skill with weapons were unsurpassed in hell. Or heaven for that matter. And well, it pleased him greatly to see his friend so happy. So he'd done something he'd never done before. He was crafting a weapon for a demon lord. "I'm sure she will.And look, belial even managed to fix this to."He said holding up another box, the slender wooden metal ring that was nestled into the box shone, as perfect as it had been before it'd been broken, without the spells wrapped in it. Thorne really was going to be glad to have it back.

"And you wouldn't have been damned, I told you she would have liked whatever you got,but your welcome anyways."He said smiling a little, tilting his head."I'll think about it. I don't need anything right now."He said smiling as the other left, amused as he wondered what would happen now with the couple, worried about what would happen when the others realized he favored thorne.

Thorne yawned, snuggling down into the bed, and ignoring xizor and winter as the dragons pounced on her eager for her to get up, having listened to lucifer and wrath they understood something exciting with thorne was happening, and they wanted to be involved. Giving Lucifer a sleepy smile as she stretched she shifted to sit up,"What? Its my birthday. I should get to sleep in."She said sulking a little as she smiled at her almost lover, leaning over to steal a kiss, just because she could.

"Well, I'm glad that you have my back like always.", Lucifer replied warmly. Chuckling at Wrath's reply, Lucifer replied himself, "Then who's going to spend time with you? I mean, if it comes to it that we're not seeing each other as much anymore in the near future... then I might actually have to research this cloning thing so that I can do both.", he said happily and partly jokingly as he really didn't want to spend less time with his friend then he already was.

"Of course not, I knew there had to be something spurring the stubborn fool on. No wonder he complied..", he replied with a grin at Wrath's notion of promising Belial a weapon for his troubles. "Now just don't make him a weapon more powerful then mine. He might get cocky and challenge my reign.(very out there pun intended! XD)", he said with a smirk. Lucifer looked curiously at the second box that Wrath held up. 'Ohh..', he voiced lightly before he continued, "Thorne's ring look just like new... That's amazing handiwork.".

"Yea I know.. I'm just rallied up you know.", Lucifer replied with a cautious smile before heading off after their conversation had ended. As he sat down, nudging Thorne gently to wake up, Xizor and Winter joined him chirping and eagerly pounced on Thorne to make her get up. He couldn't help but to chuckle at the scene in front of him, it was too cute to ignore. Besides, she was sosweet and cute as she laid there in bed, squirming against the mighty forces of playful and tiny dragons assaulting. As she rose and so cutely stole a kiss from him just because she could, he couldn't help but to sport a warm and happy expression on his face as he let a loving and moaning sigh escape his lips. "No way! There is no way I would let you sleep in on your birthday, you need to celebrate each moment!", he said cheerfully before continuing with a smirk as he stroked her hair softly for a moment, "Besides, you can sleep in tomorrow instead, I'll make sure no one will wake you up before you're ready.", he said with a warm smile as he got up. "Come on, let's go get you some breakfast before anyone needs your attention more then I do.", he said as he waited for her before they head off to his personal dining room, already laced with all kinds of breakfast material for their comfort. Grabbing himself some light breakfast for this time, not wanting to fill himself up before digging into some delicious birthday cake that he hoped would be at the party.

"Ah, well don't worry to much.I'll be okay."He teased looking amused because he really had no idea what he was going to be doing when Lucifer really did get married, because he had a feeling that his friend was going to devote his attention to his young bride, who not only deserved his attention,but was in love with him to. So she deserved whatever spare time Lucifer had. "Ah, no worries.I'd never give her something as nice as my own and yours."He said rolling his eyes.

Thorne grumbled looking up at the dragons as they pounced on her, raising a eyebrow as she looked at lucifer with a sleepy smile as she leaned back, looking at his expression before laughing softly."Well, I have celebrated my birthday before. Its not the first time you know."She said blushing a little that he was taking such time out of his what was probably a busy day to stay with her. Following him into the dining room she smiled as she started to eat, just enjoying with being him.

When it was time for the party Thorne smiled as she stepped out of lucifer's rooms, amused that she was being escorted to her own house for her own birthday party. Though it was wrath officially escorting her instead of lucifer, so the other bride's didn't have a fit. Though it would be obvious that the three were arriving together, lucien having tried to demand that she come home to get ready. But Thorne had put her foot down, and wanting to spend as much time with Lucifer during the day that she could had gotten ready at his mansion.

the soft curly blond hair hung half down half up, ringlet curls falling around her face as she stepped into the sitting room where the two men were waiting for her. "Well, how do I look?"She said turning, spinning, flushed and pleased with the dress her father had brought for her. The long clinging black dress shaped a body not only curvy, but honed to be as lethal as she was beautiful. The sword hilts that showed through the slits that nearly came to her hips belonged to short swords, and it took wrath a moment to place the myth. "She's Morrigan. The war goddess."He said snickering a little looking amused, because he knew Loki had chosen their outfits, so he was curious to see what the lust lord's theme of the day was

Wrath swallowed hard, momentarily speachless, feeling like he'd gotten punched. There was...almost something he recognized about the woman, but he couldn't find what it was, only he knew that it hurt. "You..you look beautiful."He said after a moment clearing his throat as he stood.

"Oh, of course, but I was never there before.", he said slyly and mysteriously, having her wonder what kind of mischief or greatness he would procure for her on her day. They ended up spending much time together, Lucifer neglecting his ruler duties for the time being to honor Thorne on her very own day, but alas they soon had to part for her own party and Thorne had to momentarily part with him to dress herself, refusing to show them or let them help her personally before she was done.

As her very presence demanded attention when re-entering the room, Lucifer's jaw dropped slightly, his eyes widening a bit at the beautifully subtle yet overpowering design and look of her dress. "Damn...", he managed to utter softly after Wrath, "Your beauty... could very well be deadly. Oh, please, spare my life oh mighty goddess Thorne.", Lucifer said playfully with a warm smile.

After a moment to recuperate from the awe striking reveal of her alluringly perfect dress, presence and look, it was time for them to part to the party. "You guys go ahead, I'll be right behind you.", he said lightly, sending them off so that he could be alone for a brief moment and so that it would look like Wrath was truly escorting Thorne and not Lucifer. Winter parted ways with Xizor for now, who stayed with their respective masters, knowing full well that they would reunite in mere moments. He resurfaced the gift for Thorne, checking so that everything was perfect with it before resealing it in the box, locking it and stowing the key on him, locking it so that no one but him or the person with the key would be able to open it as he didn't want anyone to see it before Thorne did and could show it off.

He shortly followed out, Xizor riding his shoulder after shamelessly making his way up there without a sliver of consent, being a bit like Thorne, though much more blunt about it then she was. "You saw the gift, huh? Guess I can't keep it a secret from you. So what do you think, do you think she will like it?", he asked Xizor curiously, wanting to hear his blunt input on the matter. Wrath and Thorne had already went far ahead so Lucifer was a tad bit behind them at arriving at the place for the party but he quickly made up for it and eventually arrived, still a bit early as they had been readying a bit early in case of complications or any of the likes. He couldn't help but to wonder how he would be giving her his gift or how she would react to it, playing all kinds of scenarios in his mind around it.

Wrath snickered at Lucifer's response to her presence, standing as he dipped his head to kiss her cheek."I think I shall enjoy my date for the evening."He said smirking at lucifer as Thorne blushed."O, I shall spare you. Since I have use for you later."She said her smirk teasing and fliry before she slipped her arm through Wrath's, winter riding on her shoulders, playing peek-a-boo with the crowd through her hair.

Xizor gave his mater a dragony chuckle, No secrets from me. I like knowing things.Xizor chirped looking around as they walked, before snorting.It is not as good as steak. You should have gotten her steak.My mate always wants steak.The small dragon declared, voicing his opinion on the shiny thing that didn't smell like food, so he didn't have any interest in it. Looking around excitedly as they entered the mansion, he chirped excitedly at not only the sight of Thorne and Winter, but at everyone. He liked crowds.

Thorne smiled as the guests wished her a happy birthday, smiling up at Lucifer when she saw him enter, tilting her head a little as she settled into her chair at the head of the banquet hall. Though it was Wrath sitting next to her, she wished it was Lucifer. Glancing at Lucifer she offered him a small smile, the look in her eyes looking vaguely overwhelmed.Despite her contact with the others, she was still used to isolation, and the party, even just the few minutes she had been here, was overwhelming.

"She's in love with you, you know."Lucien said as he stopped next to lucifer as the man stepped into the room, looking vaguely disgusted with the idea. He was soooo not happy with this turn of events. He wanted Lucifer off his throne, he wanted it for himself. He'd set them up to force Lucifer to choose a wife, but he had never invisioned that she'd actually fall in love with him. Which made killing him all the harder. He would,but for the moment...he was still working on getting around to doing it. He'd promised her mother to make sure Thorne was always happy, and it saddened him to consider breaking the last promise he'd made to her. He would,but it was still hard on him. Dressed as Loki, the norse god instead of the one from the avengers, it was obvious the man still had tricks up his sleeve for the night.

"You could go mingle if you wanted wrath.I'm going to sit here and open presents.Maybe dance."Thorne muttered as she leaned over towards him, amused as she watched the man watch the demoness, belial. IF nothing else, it intrigued her to see him watching someone.

Lucifer was smirking slyly at the two off them as they headed off, clearly teasing him as he couldn't openly be with her himself for the evening. Not being able to help himself, he blurted out a quick laugh at Xizor's response, "A stake huh? Unless she'd be starved, sadly I don't think it would have the same effect on a Demoness Princess as on a Dragon.", he replied with playful certainty. Firstly trying to locate Thorne as he entered, his eyes cascading over the crowd only to eventually meet her smile with his own laced with excitement over the occasion before the crowd broke their connection.

"Hello to you too.", he re-greeted Lucien at his oh so.. wonderful welcoming, looking all disgustedly at Lucifer while he smiled playfully back at him. "Why of course she is, I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with this?", he said playfully, motioning over himself and his so cleverly managed costume that was to be James Bond, he had even tried to mimic the early Sean Connery in hairstyle, vocals and acting, having his voice a bit of an Irish tint to it in an attempt to mimic. Dressed in a black suit, a pure white shirt underneath and a small, black bowtie to top it off. A red rose equipped in his left chest pocket.

He knew that Lucien hated this, that whatever plans he had, actually had taken one of the more sour routes then he could have hoped for with Thorne falling in love with Lucifer. While he didn't exactly know the details of Lucien's planning, he hoped that this would help in thwarting the evil deed that he was sure to be planning. Xizor had left him shortly after that, scurrying, flying and jumping away stealthily to check out the crowd.

Spending some time on the floor, mingling with the party attendees Lucifer eventually ended up meeting with Lord Lucien's wife. He was a bit surprised to see her as she'd usually not attend parties like this too much with her mild mannered nature and all, but of course she would attend this as it was one of her stepchildren that it was in honor for. Approaching her he totally sunk himself into the role of bond, "Why hello there miss, the name is Bond, Luc Bond.", he began, in an attempt to have some genuine fun in hopes that she might know who James Bond is. "May I have this dance?", he asked courteously, trying to keep up the facade as he offered his hand to her in dance.

"Then you demons do not know wht you are missing. Steaks are the only presents worth having.The dragon replied to Lucifer's words as he looked around, snorting at the sight of lucien.He does not smell happy.He needs a steak.The dragon added a Thorne found Lucifer's eyes smiling slightly.

Lucien twitched a little, both at Lucifer's words and the dragon's, though a half smile twisted his lips as he considered the young dragon."I definately haven't, and I hadn't thought she'd actually enjoy your company."He grumbled looking put out, because it meant planning around thorne, figuring out how to get rid of lucifer without leaving any trace, in cas his daughter figured out what he had done. Most of his planning had gone down the drain ,because he'd watched his daughter fall in love. "Well, I must admit, you do look like the spy. Does this mean I get to play the evil mastermind?"He said playfully, shaking his head a little."Enjoy your evening, my king."he said as he walked back into the crowd.

The lady Phedre smiled at his words, unlike her step children, who were both blond and sharp featured, both small replicas of their father, phedre and her only son were dark haired and more prone to softness instead of the warrior frames that both Thorne and her elder brother jason had gotten from lucien and their mothers. She'd never asked her husband who the two's mother was-though she had her supicions-, only knowing that they were two different women, and that they were among the demon lords families. of course, knowing lucien, that covered alot of ground.

"Mr. Bond, I would be delighted to dance with you."she said smiling as she stood, taking his hand, before leading him onto the dance floor. "Though, if you are to keep up with your movie habit of finding the most beautiful woman, I would assume you would like to dance with my stepdaughter instead of me."She said, and it was true. While Phedre was beautiful, she paled in comparison of thorne, or even her husband. But she had long ago come to terms with it.

Across the room Wrath smiled as he stood, the dark leather pants and form fitting top for Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith, the man looked as dark and dangerous as he truly was instead of the usual relaxed man he usually looked like. Sometimes, people forgot just how dangerous the devil's assassin could be. Holding out a hand he smiled at the birthday girl, "Come. WE will dance, then you can dance with mr. bond afterwards."he said amused as he twirled her through the first few steps of the dance, amused that lucifer was dancing with Phedre, wondering if he was trying to figure out what Lucien was doing, or if she was truly interesting to him

Back
Top Bottom